Put your heart and soul into bioware

>put your heart and soul into bioware
>be responsible for some of the best RPGs this world has ever seen
>year by year, more and more of your friends and acquaintances either quit or get replaced
>stay a part of bioware out of loyalty
>be the last man standing of the old guard
>get kicked to the curb like a nobody

gaider deserved better. he literally did nothing wrong.

Bioware's writing already took a nosedive by ToB. On that note should I go for longswords or greatswords with my paladin/champion of torm?

>playing a paladin
>ever

>Heh, playing a paladin?? Being a good person is for the weak and simple minded. Excuse me while I polish my scythe build.

What happened to Gayder? Did he get fired recently or something?

rules are meant to be broken

He's gay.

So is Tim Cain but he doesn't make dating simulators.

Good riddance.

>no ma'am, i dont need a reward for saving you, just doing my job

He left Bioware, now works at Beamdog. I actually can't wait to see what they come out with next especially with Gaider in charge.

Hate his bullshit all you want but when he's motivated he can make some great things

The rules are broken as is. Facerolling every module does not seem fun.

>white male
>did nothing wrong

Choose one.

It's too bad andromeda will probably be shit. The lead designer (not this poo in loo) is a big Ultima fan and worked on that fan remake for Ultima 5 I'm pretty sure. Seems like a nice guy that actually likes RPGs.

fuck him in the ass

>im tolerant
>fuck whitees
and the world keeps on turnin'

Given that Dorian is his "personal coming out" persona/story...
Pretty sure he'd like that.

What the fuck. Tim Cain is gay. That's fucking neato.

Wasn't he one of the biggest sjw's at bioware?

fuck off moralfag you are not welcome on Cred Forums

>be responsible
top kek
are you fucking serious?
He didn't do anything major in BG2
kill yourself faggot

AD&D2 Paladin is really good. Especially in BG where you're going to receive broken npc party mages/sorcerers anyway. It's a good way to fill a gap.

I think we can all agree that the whether you're a paladin or not is not what matters. What matters is that you use blunt weapons

>hey guys we should kill this random NPC for 32 gold and a rusty sword it'll be EPIC xD

>He didn't do anything major in BG2

are you serious? really? fuck off. you're retarded.

Lukas Kristjanson and Drew something were the writers for BG1, BG2 and its expansions you retard.
David Gayder didn't do anything major in BioWare until KotOR1

>gaider deserved better. he literally did nothing wrong.

Don't know much about the guy, but he came across as a twat on social media. Also he wasn't a very good writer.

Pic related is a person who got shit on horribly even though her writing was actually good.