Yfw your pawn don't get hire because you're still a console poorfag

>yfw your pawn don't get hire because you're still a console poorfag

>caramel skin and pink nipples

Yes.

DISCOLORED_NIPPLES

PS4 remaster fucking when?

>tfw played the entire base game solely offline

PLEASE fuck

I tried playing it on PS3 but the frames were unbearable. I know it wouldn't be that much better on PS4, but I'm sure it would at least be playable.

>tfw level 200 and nobody is autistic enough to play to this level so pawn never gets hired

What does it say, I don't speak gook.
Is it lewd?

It doesn't help that Pawn searching at 200 is utterly broken in PC.

>Falseflagging PC cuck only/can´t make attractive character faggot
>mfw when people hired my tall beautiful strong pawn so damn much, I had an overflow of rift cryst.

This image is why I picked Mercedes over Jewtits.

>there is an entire land in the DD universe full of brown qts with pink nipples and french accents
>we'll never go there

JUST

So where the fuck is DD2? I bought the PC version at launch and haven't even played it, just wanted to show support. Did I fuck up?

you what?
I'm PS3fag because I don't have a computer that can run the game and I don't think my pawn looks terrible. It's just that nobody tried to hire my pawn yet.

DD2 NEVER EVER.

Capcom would rather not make money.

What's the best inclinations, lads?

I have both, my pawn got hired in both, you can´t fucking make a good looking character I bet.

my pawn doesn't look bad.

Did somebody say pawns?

Depends entirely on pawn vocation

>one of my friend's overleveled pawn I can hire is a scantly dressed loli who has meme name

It runs on toasters, slap a shitty video card in just about any fairly recent PC and you can run it.

Pic you lying sack of trash.

well to be fair
your character wont matter if its personality is fucking trash

she's not top cute, but I think she is average/acceptable looking

People hire Mages and Sorcerers mainly it seems, if your pawn isn't either of those it probably won't get hired too much. Doubly so if it doesn't have near the best attack rating(s) it could have at that level, you might need to just get better gear. I certainly wouldn't hire one pawn when another with better stats is the same level.

Is it wrong to fuck pawns?

Yes.

Also if it's got shit inclinations like Guardian it's not very desirable either, go to the encampment and fix your inclinations if they're bad for your pawn's vocation.

not really, consoles are expensive.

>Unbearable ;_;

No they weren't you faggot, not unless you are a meme canoneer. And if you are just go watch paint dry, it's a cheaper hobby.

Why?

You mean to say everyone is a casual shitlord that plays on faceroll mode

Anyone who plays the game on Hard will reach 200 before they even finish all the content.

what happens to pawns killed by death? they dont get any RC?

You're pawn didn't get hired because there are less people on PS3 and more on PC. It didn't get hired because there is literally a trillion abandoned pawns on PS3 and the chances of someone running into yours is low

Go on Gamefaqs and as if people can hire your pawn.

There is literally nothing fun about this faggot

Their only will is to follow whatever the Arisen desires. It would be like fucking your dog.

Considering the pawns' retarded AI, is this possibly the worst boss ever made?

Try to make a theme for your character. For example my pawn is fighter named Paco who only uses the Chaos armor set.
Speaking of which he should probably use my Dragonblood ring

Do you think any Arisen ever made a pawn waifu, told the Dragon to fuck off and instead lived the rest of his days with his waifu pawn?

Does O-Dawg count as a theme?

>My pawn always gets out of the way unless we're in like the sewers or something closed in
>Always keep him geared with 100% sleep resist anyway

With that being said other pawns tend to die often

Daimon is a close second when he does that one move that drags the pawns near him and suck them up with that vortex. I can't tell you how many times I command those pawns to come near me and they still run towards daimon when he does that shit.

This is what I would do.

Closest canon Arisen to do that was Ashe whom, when presented to his Dragon that he also loved, decided to say fuck it and wish for the means to end the cycles entirely. At which point he was changed into a interdimensional demon that lives on an imaginary island made entirely out of buttmad and his pawn wound up stranded inside a parallel universe version of herself.

Post your sexiest Arisen

yeah you can try to make it look like some famous character. People will like the novelty.

>pink nips
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIMME MY HERSHEY'S KISSES!!!

Everyone post pawns

>haven't played in a very long time
>go sleep at an inn
>millions of RC
>"I tried my hardest!"
>my pawn was working hard, waiting for me to come back

I made him on PS3 a while ago, but I've been unable to log into PSN for a long time for some reason even after resetting my password so I can't check if he gets rented.

r8 my conan and his pawn

>tfw every time I play this I have to go through the character customization again
>switching between flatchested loli, thick amazonian goddess and everything in between
>no matter what I do it only satisfies me for a few hours
this isn't healthy

STOP

>Haven't seen him in over a year because I never got the PC version

I wonder what he's been up to.

HAMMER TIME

Also remember to make them really fashionable. Cosplay is appreciated, until a specific character over-saturates the rift of course.

well I kind of wanted to make a Sonja pawn but I don't have the equipment.

pawns killed by death also die in real life.

I just started playing this today. My first pawn ended up looking just like this girl because I ran into her right before I made her.

I always dress him to be fashionable and functional.

breddy gud/10

warrior arisens are always great

How do we know the nipples are pink?

Hey you want a tip off boyo? Check out the Black Cat's chest armour section in Gran Soren.

Thanks.

Why can't we just switch to PC or something if the only thing this gen of consoles are have are remasters of games from last gen?

THEY'RE WEAK TO FIRE!

>yfw Capcom goes absolute madman and makes DD2 with guns and mech

Pretty cute

Pawn is on the right.

One more for the bread.

This is why.

anyone run into that ralph pootawn pawn PS3?

No user that's just Feste who blue himself

His problem wasn't loving his pawn, it was loving his pawn, AND his dragon.

Me on the left, pawn on the right.

I was about to make a thread about this but here goes.

Why can't capcom just release DDO as DD2 in the west with all the online bullshit taken out? It's practically just that.

Capcom works in mysterious ways...

He loved his mentor, his mother, his lover, his pawn and his dragon.

Ashe: Damn you gods! I'll have my revenge.

Dragon: ok let me help.

Ashe: no wait! It was just a prank!

>mfw when i had to the fight the Gazer on hardmode with a full red team as a mystick knight.

r8 my pawn

His name is Richter

I'm going full Sorcerer and so is she. Will she learn after me? She keeps getting her ranks before I do.

Would ride into battle with/10

post she-goat

Excellent fashion.

Grizzled veteran/10

Because that would make sense.

Make her utilitarian, so she sync casts with you. Discipline gain is acquired more from quantity of mobs killed rather than quality.

Right, I just bought a Challenger and Utilitarian potion, got her set.

excellent choice of inclinations.

Him on the right.

Oh also casting the same spell syncs it? Is it just the big ones?

Sad when he left?

Only the top level spells(and their upgrades) sync. So that's Bromide, Gicel, Fulmination, Maelstrom, and Seism.

Sync is incredible though because when you or a pawn start casting the same spell, your progress immediately jumps up to the same level that your partner was at. Additionally both spellcasters will charge the spell faster.

Kinda, he's like your shitter little brother

That's amazing. I can summon all the space rocks ! want!

When I get the spells, I don't have them right now.

Also worth noting that all those spells are only available to Sorcs. Magick Knight might have had some spells that could be synced, but they got lazy and made Hybrid Classes player character only.

>Bromide

I think it'd be neat to have an Alchemist vocation actually. The item combination system lets you make items to poison yourself so why not make a job class that's based on making shit to blow up or poison your enemies?

yeah the major spells.

It's been a while since I last played the game. I was close! I actually couldn't remember what Seism was called at all for like half a minute.

Bolide.

that would be great. but they would have to change how the inventory system works.

>There will never be a Pawn Trainer H-game where you can finally make a real Rift Slut.

Be prepared to have your framerate abused.

>there will never be a dragons dogma hgame where the monsters change gender depending on your MC choice

Yeah, that's true. Right now you have to manually equip throwable items. There's also no way to aim them either.

>Pawn Inclinations affect their style of lewd
>Pawn Knowledge affects their experience with sex acts/partners

>playing on artificial difficulty mode

no thank you, I have nothing to prove to anyone

>I asked the dragon to give me the power to tear the world asunder
>and she actually did it!

Rate my assassin

> not playing it collect the increased gold and RC drops

Fucking women, am I right?

>increased gold and RC
Useless