Where did it all go so wrong?

Where did it all go so wrong?

When everyone started moving at the same time.

3 > everything

Nigga I'll shake your hand irl because you're a fucking person with good taste.

The car really ruined the flow in attempt to make everyone watch the screen at the same time. Really fucking stupid, that and how the mini games worked.

>luigi
i never wont be mad

Yo, Retardy's going on. Go to bertyo on Twitch.

Please no.

My nigga.
2 was overrated.

When the generation who grew up with the series got older and moved on via either jobs or for school and people slowly broke off into their own worlds and couldn't be with their close friends they grew up with spending nights playing some mario party on the 64 because any multitude of reasons and the generation after that because less and less involved with each other as they were growing up until everyone is an anti social robot that has maybe 2 friends tops growing up and even then they want nothing to do with anyone until they themselves feel up to hanging out to try and force the relationship between them and their friends because they are all selfish deep down inside and only want people around when they want them around but don't want to be around for anyone else.

Mainly, technology and the internet changed how people enjoy games as they grow up years and years ago.

Dude, I seriously can't concentrate while trying to read this. Use punctuation please.

Then it isn't for you. Stop trying.

Ever hear of a run-on sentence? It's bad form. Learn how to English.

Alright, time for some REAL retardy.

You just posted it. Sure the formula was getting a little stale, but 9 officially ruined the series.

Post your favorite minigames.

When Hudson died.

But user, employees from Hudson are still working on the Mario Parties. It's just Nintendo doing a shit job at directing them.

I reiterate: When Hudson died.

Who /teambroshy/ here?

>not team Jew
kys

Dobson pls go

7 is the best Mario Party. Ask me any question and I can tell you why it's the best at what it does in the series.

It started with 8. 8 was complete garbage and the series never recovered.

>DK has 455 coins
Am I reading this right? What the fuck happened while I was gone?

I'd actually be pretty interested to hear your opinions on that, user. It's probably the Gamecube MP that I've played the least of.

Landed on a Game Guy space and got a lucky 7. Multiplied his 46 coins by 10.

>it actually landed on the 100-Star present
Holy fuck I didn't even think that was possible.

Post pic

DK is the true jew.

the minigames in 9 are great though and thats pretty much the only reason to play these games
though 3 and 2 are hardcore games for hardcore gamers and 2 even has an underground tournament scene for the boo stage because of how balanced it is and the plays you can make if you're clever enough with mindgaming and planning ahead

When Nintendo refuses to make an HD remake of Mario Party 1-3 with all boards and minigames combined.

tfw I lost my copy of mario party 3 and it conveniently was my favorite one
I'm having fun watching this stream but can't get into my account to say thanks for streaming

The Mario Party series is built around asset laziness, remakes are unthinkable.

it'd be so meta though

I own all mario party games up to 8, which game has the most retarded and thus entertaining easy mode ai? Some of them seem too boringly smart on easy. Is it possible for them to ever strategically decline a star?

I think we know who the real winner was.

The AI in 4 is pretty retarded. 1-3 also have some stupid AI.

Mario Party 2's starting up.

>tfw I missed the stream

New one's about to start soon, we just need more people.

Link it and I'll hop in.

witch.tv/bertyo, just trying to be careful about posting links.

Twitch tv/bertyo

Fucked it up, oh well, you know what it's supposed to be

>all of that shit in the screen
Well, enjoy the shit stream

MARIO WITH THE DDR MOVES

It's Horror Land time, lads.

>Is it possible for them to strategically decline a star?
Goddamn I don't know why that made me laugh so fucking hard.

6 fixed the problems 5 had but the problems 7 introduced were never rectified

But 9 was actually an improvement over the Gamecube era

Lowered the intelligence of the AI, dumbed down the minigames, and to top it all off you were put inside a car.

The space that ruined relationships

this

Luigi's Engine Room
Horror Land
Spiny Desert

tfw mario party games changed too much

Bad feel

Fuck goomba's greedy gala.

7 IS the best, user.
played it last night with my buds.
the game modes are all appealing, the minigames are all great, orbs are balanced for the most part and the competition is intense.

to this day there`s nothing more satisfying than running over someone while riding your red chain chomp and stealing their stars.

I agree with you about the orbs, it seemed like after 5 they had the time to revisit the system and improve upon it while trying something new in six in the meanwhile.

Is 7 the one with the cruise ship or the sun and moon?