Why aren't there any good Bleach games?

>dat spine

Because there's no good bleach anything

most anime games are shit

nothing good can come from shit

>Bleach
>Good at anything
Pick one

The DS fighting games made by Treasure were actually pretty OK.

>No Doujin of Harribel inside the rape dungeon getting used as a cumdump for low level Hollow

Why?

OK you fucks, OP here.

First off the first arcs are amazing, up until all the aizen shit where Orihime gets kidnapped is great.
>Ichigo bankai
>Yoruichi fighting
>all the captains getting fucked up
You ALL need to go back to Naruto or whatever shitty anime you watch. Bleach was definitely good up to a point.

Designs are too samey to be interesting and the whole shikai/ bankai thing makes character building a pain in the ass since that means you have to make 2 movesets for each character

Can't polish a turd.

It was decent for like a 1/3rd of the manga, yeah.

Everything after that was incredibly shitty.
Only redeeming factor of Bleach was that it wandered into "so bad it's good" territory at times, with stuff like the Arrancar 0 or the Vizards taking a year and a half of publication to get from their hideout to the battlefield with Aizen.

>can't take insults to his favorite anime
What are you even doing here OP?

>you will never have a thick brown anime girl as your wife
I have grown tired of this world
X-Men Origins: Wolverine had an alright game

It could make for a fun musou game.

Why do people still hail Bleach as being good?

This.

>Juha kills haschwalth and gerard because "lol future" when they could both solo ichigo

So stupid

Bleach's Musou was shit, though.
Nostalgia goggles. Pretty sure Bleach is actually older than many posters on Cred Forums now.

Pretty sure they made one at some point, but it was really far in the anime.

>liking subhuman abos

>liking bleach when it turned out to be worse than YEAH SORRY
lmao

>Bleach's Musou was shit, though.
Yeah, but they have the potential to make a great one. We've plenty of characters to slap some super and ultra attacks on

JoJo (part 1 and 2) > Yu Yu Hakusho (the entire thing) > Bleach (ep 1 - 20) > Dragon Ball Z (the entire thing) > JoJo (part 4) > Naruto (ep 1 - 135) > Dragon Ball (1 - 28, 84 - 153) > InuYasha > Naruto Shippuden (non-filler) > JoJo (part 3) > Naruto (filler) > Naruto Shippuden (filler) > Bleach (everything after ep 20) > Dragon Ball Super

Still need to watch HxH and One Piece. I keep trying but I find them really hard to get into. I really hate both's art style for one, and the setting never clicked with me.

>brown anime girls are somehow on the same level as aboriginals
Anime makes everything better

I want to fuck Iris.

The first arcs were actually just as devoid of substance as the later ones, you're just too blinded by your own nostalgia to realize it. Kubo was never a good writer.

Bleach got a musou? When?

Get rid of the nigger hair and we'll talk.

There is a good Bleach game, faggot.

Emulating this with a stick connected is beautiful

>nigger hair

What? You mean black hair?

Samurai Jack video game when?

The Bleach game wasn't made by Koei/Omega Force so who knows how an actual Musou game would have been.

only a few fights were good, and i really do mean few. everything else wasnt great, and the character progression for the most part was shit as well

There was a PS2 game.

Bleach: Soul Resurrección, released in 2011 for PS3
HxH switches settings pretty often and is actually better than Naruto (to the point that Kishi decided to copy ideas from it) for the most part. People are divided on the Chimera ants arc.
Iris does not have nigger hair. I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be Southeast Asian anyway. It's just really long.

Both Bleach DS fighting games.
BLEACH the 3rd phantom.
BLEACH the 4th Flame Bringer.
Versus Crusade on Wii.
Heat the Soul series on PSP.
Both Soul Carnival games on PSP.

BLEACH actually got some fun games. I never played Soul Ressureccion but apparently people hated it don't know why.