ITT: Characters that are literally you.

I see. Thanks for letting us know OP.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Reminder that if you like Neptunia, you like Borderlands, which means you like Anthony Burch.

boys should keep their hair short

So you're a cute anime girl with purple hair?
Can i stick my penis between your legs?

I don't follow.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

FUCK OFF I SAW HER FIRST
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I presume it has something to do with memes.

DICK, DICK MAN BAHBY

>HE RAPED PHIL AND KILLED A LADY
What did they mean by this?

This is literally me.

AH GAT GRAPES WACHU WACHIN SUN

don't fight

it's bad for your health

That picture frame in the back looks terrible.

ITS

THE NUTSHACK

Why do so many Neps post on Cred Forums

neps love nchan

CHEETAH METER FREAKADAWEAKA

>tfw "nchan" was the nickname my psycho ex gave my dick
I don't know how to feel.

FEELS HOMEGIRL THAT JACK WANNA KEEPAH

Horny.

How many nep threads would neptune nep if a neptune could nep threads?

It's fun!

>"nchan" was the nickname my psycho ex gave my dick
You owe us an explanation, user.

>schoolgirl purple sister
muh dick

literally me

well so is the rest of the game, so it fits

Oh no. Oh my fucking God no. Why? Why must you torture me like this? Do you like tearing my heart to pieces? It drives a stake through my chest to know that you will never be my wife. I want to die happy, but that can only happen with us together. God I love you more than anything in the world.

Literally the only acceptable answer is Blick Winkel.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Even compared to everything else the picture frame is especially bad because the image is literally disjoint.

@352551186
(Me)

So youre a cunt

What's will all the Nutshack memes? I watched it like a year ago and it was terrible. I mean sure it's so bad its kinda good but why now?

Average high school relationship with a bottom of the barrel weeaboo chick with no friends. She was weird, socially retarded and probably autistic. A couple of months into the relationship she called my dick "nigger chan" in the middle of a blowjob, and when I asked why, she explained that it was because my dick was big like a black guy's.
It was a mix of cute because she was obviously just trying to compliment me, and weird because that nickname is kind of fucked up and my dick is honestly pretty average.

I told her a bit farther down that line that the name kind of weirded me out because hearing the word "nigger" in the bedroom kind of put me out of the mood. So she went with "nchan" until my first year of college when I dumped her.

It's become a normie meme.

>Making a pudding
literally me.

Dude, Where'd you find that. I literally deleted myself from the universe. I can't exist. But there it is, A picture of me in my glory.

OH SHIT NIGGA THAT"S ME

Its awful. Its so fucking bad holy shit.
I can't stop watching it

inferior nep

That's so mean!

Part of me doesn't believe this but another part of me knows that there are out-of-touch weeb girls out there that would absolutely say stupid shit like that.

I think you dropped this

This post is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life events is impossible.

You two are both doing it wrong.

He already had a 2 you fucking doofus.

Allow me to show you how it's done

I don't get this meme.
Isn't it from Cred Forums?
It's only mildly amusing because of Daffy's outfit and pose.

The entire concept of stands came from this ONE picture.

Who would be the vidya equivalent of Tomoko? That's me.