Two DLC's

>Two DLC's
>Todd, "Ok we're done here."

JUST

at least Far Harbor was good...

>we're going to do another dlc to justify the price of the season pass
>oh shit, better raise the price of the pass then

There's nothing good about Fallout 4. The world would literally be a better place if it never existed

they bought this game?

I fucking knew they were full of shit when they said they were upping the scope of the dlc. What would it have been without the up scoped version? just nuka world?

...i ... I can't disagree with that
I still wish far harbor was a separate little game kind of like far cry blood dragon

Nice settlements you have there, Shame if something happened to them.

Fallout: Ground Zero $60

I'm thinking more
Fallout: Far Harbor $20

Settlement building was a mistake

lol at people who bought a season pass

Especially that fun, high-octane hacking mini-game.

I knew the game was going to suffer due to settlement building. I just hope that shit doesn't make it into TES VI.

On closer inspection, absolutely no gameplay consequences at all if something happened to them.

Why?

Yes, but think of all the Skyrim code the got to re-use.

Don't worry Todd assured me that fallout is the "b+" team.

i liked nuka world better

I'd bet anything we'll see the editor itself if nothing else. Maybe something like Hearthfire where you build your own house.

>people bought fallout 4 season pass even when they played shitty optimized game before

I think they need base-Fallout 4 was so fucked no amount of DLC could fix it

At least Obsidian won't be able to fuck it up any worse this time.

so what's the general consensus on the coca cola DLC? is it good or shit?

Ive only played the start but atleast the opening is pretty good, fuck if i can be arsed to play the rest though

It fucking hurts, man.

>Fallout 3: 4 x DLC, all fun campaigns
>Fallout NV: 4 x DLC, all fun campaigns

"Hmm, I have a reasonable expectation that Fallout 4 will also follow this pattern"

>Fallout 4:DLC = Fuck you, loyals fans, fuck you right in the ear

Settlements and crafting was a mistake, literally ruined the game. A game with endless weapon potential, and instead we got 7 pipe rifle upgrades and wonder glue.

Yes, imagine how much better it could have been if there were more than 4 quests actually IN nuka world.

That's literally the entire fucking game you retard

Why did they even put the pipe rifle in the game? Did they seriously think people would actually use it when you get a 10mm at in the vault?

And they demanded more money for 2 mediocre "campaigns" and added stuff which every fucking mod out there outshines.
Reminds me of Skyrim and the Home DLC, when you could just download a more impressive keep for free with a own campaign to build it up.

ES6 will have the same.

I have to give these AAA companies credit, they know how to destroy their reputation quicker then any other medium out there.

I mean just last gen, and while I hate the practice, I always said Bethesda and Rockstar were the best at paid DLC. I mean look at the Elder Scrolls and Fallout [mainly Fallout], and GTA IV expansions that were better then main game, and RDR was good stuff.

Now switch to now, and Bethesda charged the full $50 for 2 eh DLC areas, and a bunch of mod shit people could get for free. Then Rockstar and GTA V not even releasing ANY single player DLC, relegating it all to shitty ass GTO.

My god, this fucking gen.
Maybe I can hold out hopes for Obsidion making the new Fallout and fixing all the stupid shit in 4, and making great DLC. I just hope people learned a lesson TO NOT PRE ORDER FUCKING DLC. Holy god, I get maybe a physical retail copy of something, but fucking digital content? It's not going anywhere, and it's not going to get more expensive.

I get the feeling that reason Fallout 4 was so shit, was because they intentionally made it shit to see how much shit they can get away with.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next Fallout or Elder Scrolls is only slightly better than the previous.

>legendary upgrades on your guns

so lazy

so was the voice acting on the pc the nail in the coffin ?

No, your good, no need to play any more, you just get sent back to Boston to re-take your own settlements or else you can keep playing the bullshit infini-quests where you keep killing the same mutants and raiders in the same places you already did about 20 times before.

>Instead of Fallout 5, it should be Fallout: Groundhog Day

I had the impression that Bethesda had firmly decided to do no more Fallout games ever and figured they could just half-arse the last one.

Settlements where only implemented because people liked the mods, so Bethesda thought it would be a good idea to include that; but delete all the fun and rewarding feeling of actually running those settlements.
How can you fuck up so bad, if you have the blueprints infront of you?

>I always said Bethesda and Rockstar were the best at paid DLC. I mean look at the Elder Scrolls and Fallout [mainly Fallout]

Elder Scrolls DLC can be pretty good, with Shivering Isles. But then there was horse armor in the others, so it was a sign of what was to come.

Back in Morrowind days stuff like the Horse Armor was given away for free, only big stuff like Tribunal and Bloodmoon cost money.

>make DLC area
>forget to hire people responsible for the quests
>release "finished" DLC anyway

>game has like two shitty towns you'll visit once or twice and never have a reason to again
>"It's okay because you can build your own shitty towns in this game!"

A lot of developers would rather put their own "twist" to something instead of doing it.

Feels like a major slap in the face, and I was excited for this, because it takes place in my hometown.

It feels like it had potential especially in the boston area, with the guns, minutemen, and collages.

I get that, but they just took the base concept of settlements without any utility to them. They implemented the building and some token attacks, nothing to stand out, instead they even watered down the mods.

Building wouldn't be half as bad if it was actually implemented properly and if they just gave you enough space to make a little base instead of a whole fucking settlement.

>Horse armor
Forget that Bethesda started this DLC mania
How long until they release their Alphas as early acces you buy and then agains as Beta and Final version with a "Developement Pass" to play Alpha, Beta and FUll game(without DLC) for only 150 Dollar (Season Pass 50 $)

But if it was just base building they might have to make their own towns rather than just outsourcing it to the player.

they'd of also had to get rid of that radiant minuteman quest bs. Maybe have 4 too 8 places to settel.

The actual map is fine. The park is nice enough.

As far as an RPG? It's the most nothing DLC Bethesda has put out unless you're "pay 5 dollars for mod shit".

Story doesn't exist at all, characters don't exist, there's nothing to actually do beyond shoot shit, and the fact you can be a raider is nonsense.

If you could choose to be evil from the start of the base game it'd be one thing but you can't. All of 4 you play as a nice dad or mom and then in Nuka World in order to do what little story there is you're suddenly evil. Don't want to be evil? Do a "quest" in which you just walk to each and ever raider (this is literal mind you) and kill them. Then you can explore the park with nobody to talk to and DLC is over. Want to be a raider? Walk through the park with nobody to talk to and then at the end you have to go back to the main game and do more settlement bullshit.

As far as a colorful shooting gallery it's okay but there's no fucking content if you like quests or character interaction or shit like that.

Also nuka world is parody levels of dumb that make no sense. "If a guest gets bit by a venomous snake they can pay 200 dollars for anti venom if they want otherwise chuck them out" is said as a serious thing that park would do.

>mfw when sextec gets released
The only point of playing Beth games anymore.

>paid $20 for 4

Should I buy any of the dlc

I have bad news for you, user.

Lets break it down. What have they made the last ten years?
>Fallout 3
>Skyrim
>Fallout 4

How good do you think it can be?

No, don't promote the retardation by giving their ideas money. If any Far Harbor's alright.

So was that it for the dlc or will there be another season pass with more dlc?

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG REEEEE
REEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I also wish someone would do a bigass stalker-like overhaul. Make the economy not shit so you can buy and sell things without exploiting water purifiers but keep it akin to survival mode. Raping the everloving shit out of Piper would be the icing on top.

>mfw 4 of the dlc that came out were for settlement building
>mfw i don't even do that

>dead money
fun

you think they could make a good game with all the money they jew

There was 4 idiot
2 whole new maps
One new area in the main map
And some added content for building
You got your money's worth, you got more than enough entertainment from this HUGE game
It is the best Wrpg game ever made to date and the HUGEST

Fucka you dolphin

>Hey, time to design Fallout 4s DLC guys
>So, we going with 4 new story DLCs in a new setting?
>nah lets just make them pay for shit that should have been in the base game, 2 moderately underwhelming story DLCs and a nod to the Mechanist and call it a day.

>tfw bought the game and season pass for about 50$ on g2a

Nice game you got here toddy boy

Fallout 4 will be the first game with 2 season passes. Cap this post.

Stop trying to impress your faceless friends here, they don't know you or like you

Todd will always be there for you however, to give you great content. So choose wisely who you're gonna side with

>People who can count to 4
>A person who thinks 2=4 and their name rhymes with rod
Hmmmm tough choice friendo

>buying season passes
Get fucked idiots.

too late evolve and borderlands 2 already did that.

My guess is to let you build up your sniper rifle without having to play for a few hours (or days if you're the casual audience they marketed to, God help you if it takes a week) or a shotgun that doesn't have ass for range

But they still get outclassed so as long as you know how to aim with the 10mm, so what really was the point?