Before

Before
>Top tier cyberbullies shitting on subhuman LPers that produce god awful "point camera at TV screen" LPs, unregistered hypercam videos, etc. Weren't afraid of using words like "gay" and "retard". Slowbeef even had the balls to call a girl a "dumb slut". Oh, and they were just plain funny. "You can make these fat guys bra straps snap too, I think."

After
>Apologizes to SJWs and tumblrinas for their past slurs. Now wag their fingers at people for the "wrong type of humor". Don't make fun of LPers because they don't like when their fanbase to go after people (even threatens to block people that do) and now they hide past videos if they're asked to. SJWBeef was anti-GG and Diabeetus is now just a flat out c.u-c.k. Also just really lame videos like Retsufrash, because really, who cares about really old Newgrounds flashes? And the less said about their "hilarious commentary" over old video games, the better.

youtu.be/Ow---AaOIEo (Here's SJWBeef defending Dina. The infamous Mighty No. 9 Community Manager.)

>John Bergman: You know what's funny about this situation, 6 months later? Dina turned out to be a really shitty community manager.
>Retsupurae: Not really.

atheistsagainstrp.tumblr.com/post/34377116616/my-problems-with-retsupurae-part-4-homophobia

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zxjRdEJ4xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qWeJN5P7skA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you really have to make it again

How many times does this thread need to be made? Yeah they suck now, get over it.

Who gives a shit. They're just random Youtubers

we don't suck
fuck you

ok but like lets their Eternal Darkness Retsupurae was them at their edgy prime

it's honestly just really not even that funny

i'll take the pure cringe over a bunch of douchebags trying to be funny over it any day really

Gaming Garbage was and still better. Shame about what happened to Shmorky

Okay Slowbeef, whatever you say.

Goons.

durrrr go fucking vote for Trump and then kill yourself you cretinous buffoon.

Screw that both candidates suck. I'm going to stay home and jerk off instead of voting for either.

Youtube was a mistake.

Gaming garbage is dead and has been dead since like 2015. At least thebestgamers do streams of shit games and are genuinely funny together. Lowtax got bad around the time he had no second input so he brought on his daughter or his gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zxjRdEJ4xQ

>before
posting the same thread
>after
still posting the same thread

its been months dude stop fucking posting this thread

>we'll never approach the glory that was BillyMC saga again

Better version:
Before:
>lets plays are dumb, lets make fun of them
After:
>ok guys welcome to part 27 of our lets play

>tfw BillMC recently killed himself

bullshit.

>lying on the internet

You have no idea what you're talking about, my man. The whole point was to poke fun at bad LPs in particular.
youtube.com/watch?v=qWeJN5P7skA

Who the fuck keeps posting these threads?

The best part is half the shit they talk down to people about they do themselves.

>The whole point was to poke fun at bad LPs in particular.
Yeah that's what I was talking about

>What happened?
They grew up.

Last good video they did was the PSX cartoon. Enough with all these shit Kickstarter videos, they were funny the first time but now it's just old, especially since it's their main focus now

Anyone who found this shit to be funny at any point should be kicked in the balls until they are unable to reproduce anymore or die.

WHOOOOOOOO?

> slowbeef marries
> has a kid
> becomes a normie

there's your problem right there.

It's scary how good women are at fucking up anything fun or interesting.

its so weird considering his wife is so based

>Anno Domini MMXVI
>Still watching Retshitpurae

user pls

>dead channel that died years ago
>Why aren't they good anymore guys!?!?!?
Because they are a dead channel
that died years ago
to death
They died from being dead
long ago
when they died a dying death
Legends say they are still dead form the deadly death that they died from
That is why they aren't "good anymore"
Its a dead channel

You don't need in-depth explanations. Their video viewership numbers speak for themselves on the matter of their decline into cuckdom

>top tier
Stopped reading there faggot

They grew up and stopped being immature manchildren. Maybe you should do the same.

t. Slowbeef

They were always cancer. You never actually found their shity jokes funny — it was the retarded videos that were funny

proteus was pretty fucking funny.

Gamergate Happened
It further divied the groups into Neoliberals and NeoConservatives.

t. fast pork