Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGIdYl2oN74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UNATCO?

I pausescum when lock picking and electronic hacking and I don't give a fuck

This is fucking insane
these threads are up every day
and mods don't delete them because it's vidya

>tfw life gives you lemons

I'll adress that question soon

Liberty Island in IW was a nice place

let's see what's inside

Really though. Ending where it began was great

a fucking nig bum right in the first corridor

No. Savage

What's the best mod?
I tried playing GMDX but it keep freezing when i load my save

that's a really well-dressed bum.

the place has seen better days

Old men
Warning
Warning

My exact thought

A lady bum in that conference room next to JManderley's room

You're gonna flush the flag right?

Page/Wilson 2O16

look where we are

what?

At least these are actually about a good game instead of some of the other threads we see everyday.

some things have changed at UNATCO

Take the flag at the front and place it in Manderlys toilet and flush

NUMBER ONE

>a long ass underwater tunnel followed by another long ass underwater tunnel followed by a dead end
I thought I was playing Deus Ex, not E.Y.E.

Other things have not changed at all.

now it's a bit of a long chat
I don't know if it was still there, there were 2 bums in his office though

Secret ending if you do it

One day I'll actually play invisible war

You should. It's not bad. I actually like the protag and story and dialog. Has best girl. level design would be great if it wasn't so small.

ah I will try that

I agree. It's definitely worse than the original, but it had some improvements. Combat strength and Microfibral Muscle were combined into a single thing, and you can throw objects far with it, it's a nice touch that GMDX even copied to Deus Ex's Microfibral Muscle aug, then there's climbing over ledges. Skills are gone and augs were reduced in number, but there are choices to be made on each spot. Like you gotta pick between Cloak, ability to hack or protection from hazards, you get vision enhancement, regeneration or a spy drone, it forced you to pick a playstyle at the very least.

and while they slipped with writing, it still has some smart ideas in it

That conversation was over

Melee is still a thing too

You hear that, Robert? As soon as that FEMA check arives, we gonna be rich! I'mma pay you back for everything and then some!

stupid well dressed bums didn't move while the enemies killed themselves by shooting rockets at me with agressive defensive drone on

JC tipping his fedora

Yeah, I do miss lean though, I wanted to try stealth/nonlethal but it seemed like a major pain in the ass and not sure if it's doable. There's some more elaborated sound system, I read somewhere that the surface you're stepping on might make more noise but I think they didn't implement it enough to make it matter.

>IW

>Invisible War
CONTAIN THIS!!!!1!

I take it he was agreeable?

oh man, a video game thread, something that if you didn't like, can very easily be hidden and no amount of discussion in this thread would affect the rest of your browsing experience. FUCK BRO WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

maybe you should try getting a job.

It will be alright

>dead end
You missed something

JC Denton, 3 years old. No residence. No fame. No knowledge. No judgement. No imagination. No ...

>telling the Templars to go to hell
Great feeling

I don't know why nearly all if not all scientists are bald in it

I think I have brain issues.
There was a guy with a rebreather floating around and that's it. But maybe I'm wrong.

Actually they are getting deleted these days.

they dindu nuffin though, all researchers be good boys

Shitty game, 6/10 max.

Don't try to cover up your shitty gameplay with "rpg mechanics" developers.

Geimu!

>tfw in one of my essays once I wrote UNATCO instead of UNESCO
>noone noticed

Would anyone mind taking a cover of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and shopping the Final Fantasy 13 or 14 title onto it?

Kek

They managed to make it look worse than the original, and i'm taking in consideration it's supposed to be ruins, it just look way more dated than original game

try letting it get to the title screen in the background behind the menu before you load

I think the problem is the map size due to the memory issues of the Xbox. IW simply doesn't have many big maps, and to make the maps big they gotta remove objects and shit.

Congratulations on being the last horse to cross the finish line.

I'm not the first one to say invisible war looks like shit? Damn son

Did he say that Paul was a clone?

That's a poor excuse, PS2 version of original Deus Ex had gimped maps too, but it compensated in level of detail and better animations

someone on Cred Forums has actually played IW?
fucking proud of you motherfucker!

That map in particular, the UNATCO HQ could be considered big for IW standards, so they went with cheaper looks overall instead of multiple load screens inside. Some other maps are far more detailed than that.

They really fucked up with the engine too, they used some shit that nobody else used. It was a major technological fuck up in all fronts.

I think Billy would have actually made a more compelling main character.
interestingly warren spectre complained about having to use focus groups, and it was one of the first games i remember where you had a choice to play male or female. the female voice actor is actually wwwaay better than the male one.

I have no idea who thought map changes should be dealt with by closing the game, and using a sub-program to track progress saved before booting the the game with the next map was a good idea. Even the console versions do this, and it's the only Unreal engine game I can think of that does this.

I've beat it, i know other maps look better, but still.
>They really fucked up with the engine too, they used some shit that nobody else used.
yeah, unreal engine 2 was pretty obscure back then

and the engine, or the version of it, was only used for Invisible War and Thief: Deadly Shadows, that had similar issues. But the latter is more modifiable for some reason I forgot, someone said around here why one game has proper mod tools while IW lacks it.

I wonder if the Harvey guy learned his lesson. I heard he's the lead something of Dishonored 2
youtube.com/watch?v=MGIdYl2oN74