Every single NPC in the last game you played has just been replaced by the War Boys...

Every single NPC in the last game you played has just been replaced by the War Boys. How does this effect gameplay and npc interactions?

>Metro Last Light
I don't know. Can they be friendly like that one guy in the movie? If not, then I'll just have to kill more people than usual.

Man solitaire would be a blast

>Prison Architect

IT BEGINS

WITNESS ME

>Batman: Arkham Knight

The batmobile events just got a lot more fun

Man, Fury Road was really lacking in the costume department.

> Borderlands

nothing changes

Left 4 Dead 2 is pretty much identical, except with more explosions.

So...net positive.

>playing Borderlands

More like each faction got one really goddamn cool costume
>Kappa Krazy Warboys with nothing on but their bare flesh
>Nutso spike-car guys in all sorts of metal bits and cloth
>Biker Sandmen in rags and goggles
>Mystic Old Women in their native-biker mix outfits
I should re-watch that movie

>KOFXIV

They just chill in the background and cheer on the fighters

>Men Of War Assault Squad 2

I'm alright with that.

The Smegma Crazies would fit right in with the other factions of Fury Road. Remind me of the Buzzards.

I don't really think they were lacking, they just picked a faction aesthetic and stuck with it.

Also
>fury road
>image from the road warrior
low effort

>implying
I was using an image from Road Warrior to show the variety in costumes

>minecraft
well it will at least be entertaining
in fact it would be god damn hilarious to walk outside my house, hear a warboy scream "WITNESS ME" and then blow up the entire facade of the building

literally chrome-painted creepers

I wish australians didn't suck all the time. Want more films like Mad Max.

>tfw no cute twink to have with me in the wasteland

>link's awakening

Gran turismo 4.. sometimes the races do need more excitement.

>Bioshock Remaster

Makes no difference at all, still can't shoot them because of the fucked up mouse smoothing/acceleration/whateverthefuckitsdoing

>bloodborne
>doll is a warboy
>Witness good hunta! Stand close and ride eternal into valhalla on blood echoes!!!!

Mite be good. Especially if you can summon them on bosses with the old hunter bells and they show up in tricked out vehicles and mow the bosses down.

>every single hunter in the whole world is now a powder keg

>>fury road
>>image from the road warrior

pretty sure that was the point

>Atelier Totori
D-doushio~

>Pikmin 3
They shriek "witness me" as I toss them onto a bulborb and they explode it with their thunderpoons. And they get giddy when I whistle at them "HE WHISTLED AT ME! HE WHISTLED RIGHT AT ME!" They carry fruit back to the ship by strapping it to the hoods of their cars. And also they insist on decorating the SS Drake with skulls and spray paint.

what a shit fucking movie

thank god someone made a thread about this meme film.

Because god fucking damn it , it wasn't mad max at all and I was so mad because I couldn't talk to anyone until you made this thread.

Fuck this fucking film. Fuck the focus on the stupid woman, fuck the suddenly grown child, fuck the autistic actor that played max, fuck the director, and fuck the writers. There wasn't even rape on the entire film. what a shit movie

Slit deserves his own game

>Played Mad Max last

Jesus I don't know

>Dark Souls 2

The game is already full of those albino shirtless hollows

>Wargame

might be a nice mod desu