So this is the power of PC gaming

So this is the power of PC gaming.

games have minimum requirements?
WHO KNEW!

you tried

>Not running windows 7 master race
It's like you want to be made fun of

if you can't mod the game yourself to get around that you need to eat your damn PC because you sure as hell don't deserve to play it

ikr what a pleb

There are people out there STILL using XP?

>He hasn't heard of torrents

>twf when my computer is 4 years old and I learned how to do it off youtube
>it still works and plays everything just fine

You have to be an actual retard to have a bunch of issues with games these days. I don't know dick about computers and I still manage to play whatever I want.

Whoa, so this is shitposting

>Put my PS3 bioshock disk into ps4
>Game won't start

LMAO

Report the fucking post and go to another thread, stop incentivizing stupid shit like this

works on my machine :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

this is like trying to run bloodborne on a ps2. Go fuck yourself.

I know this is bait but Bioshock remastered requires DirectX 11, which is only available on Windows 7 or later.

cant get gta v to start

No it isn't you stupid moron, it's literally like running PS3 games that require a higher firmware than the one you have. If you have a CFW which is still inferior you may be able to run it, but it won't likely be stable, and that's what XP should also do. But devs don't care.

And you can still buy the original Bioshock, right?

bit of a weak (you) festival, innit?

Easy fix, just set XP compatibility settings to 'Windows Vista/7' and you're set.

Why are you not on 7? You still on fucking xp?

I'm not sure I'm following this thread, everyone knows this is Windows 10 right? Nobody's so underage as to not recognise what pre 7 dialog boxes look like? I need reassurance.

Yes, if you buy the remastered the original comes bundled with it.

woah

You could very easily put the app under compatibility mode and if it's Windows Vista or inferior it'll still give you that message.

I'm sure there are Vista programs that act like Wine and emulate later systems.

Nobody here has spydows 10, If you do, kys.

>everyone knows this is Windows 10 right?

No, I still rock XP and don't know how the later OS look.

He's on win10 tards