Despite everything, it's still you

>Despite everything, it's still you.

I cried, but that was because I have severe emotional issues and project onto games I play like crazy.

>Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Undertale was a great game and no amount of cringy fans can change that

I also did that, for the same reason.

It really does kinda hurt to realize that a good game like that will never get the respect it deserves on places like Cred Forums just because of the autismal as fuck fanbase.

It's no GOTYAY, but it's a very good title for what it is.

Shinichi kun? Is that really you? Izumi kun it's really you right?

What's the best John Hughes movie and why is it Pretty in Pink?

THIS! Undertale fans are the best

> It's me, user.

i don't think that's what he was saying but i'm guessing this is bait due to the filename

>tfw you actually got to discuss undertale on Cred Forums before the autismal fanbase came out
>There are good games that you will never be able to discuss on Cred Forums

Here's a good list of games you cannot discuss on Cred Forums for various reasons, most of them being memes and shitposting

Discussing it during the demo days was the best.

Don't know what's worse, the cutting or those fucking nasty track marks

I teared up at that part. The terrible fanbase can't ruin the game for me.

I take offense to MoP making the cut there

>XD

Ehh, not really. Was fun for like a week before it descended into autistic furry waifufagging of Toriel

when you mean banned you mean
>People will say negative things about the games just like every other thread!

I mainly meant when it was still speculating and reactions. Once it reached that point I agree it got stale.

>people will never be able to enjoy video games blindly anymore

I feel for the youth.

You're a retard and now you're going to make me say all the reasons why

>all Skyrim threads become wars about which one was the best
>Stardew Valley threads are full of people accusing everyone of being a shill the very moment it's made
>Mother 4 and now threads for the whole franchise are flooded with people go full autism over the name
>WoW threads are dead or full of bickering
>Undertale threads are either shitpost threads or flooded with shitposting
>NV and 3 threads are nothing but wars
>XD
>Bloodborne threads cause console war shitposting
>TP threads are plagued with 8.8 spam and Midna hijacking
>eh reh
>Pannenko
>the last three cannot be talked about or else you are called a shill

>people actually felt anything about this

what the fuck, the game wasnt even good

Name a game that doesn't devolve into this.
There are no "civil" discussions, everyone will try and bait and troll.

You can open a thread for any of these, get a wave of shit posting and then discussion will come after a good number of posts. That's how it always works.

>Mother 4
Why, why, why do people put so much effort into these shitty "fan games"? ROM hacks are one thing, but to actually develop a game from the ground up just to steal ideas from an already-existing series? Why? And the Mother games are only related by references and a handful of shared characters, the stories themselves are distinct, so why even call this "Mother 4" when it could be literally anything? I just don't get it.

>it's okay when AM2R does it
>but not Mother 4

Thanks for being part of the problem.

Some games more than others. The ones on that list you can never ever talk about

>The ones on that list you can never ever talk about
if you're a fucking pussy.
Make a thread about any of them and you'll get a fucking discussion.
I've seen it happen for almost all of those games.

Protip: Don't say something stupid like "now that the dust has settled" or post something cringey

No, AM2R was even worse you fuck

There's nothing wrong with Mother 4 whatsoever. Fans wanted more of the experience they haven't been able to get properly for years so now real Mother fans are making a game that does it with actual accuracy to the originals.

You name autists have no basis other than somehow finding fan games bad. You can't even say they're lying because pic related.

that dead space 2 trailer is unironically in my top five

Add klonoa and Osu.

Undertale was a great game but a large enough amount of cringy fans can ruin that

>Cut marks
>Cellulite
>Filename
Oh lort

>tfw shilled this game to all my friends when it first came out
>they played it loved it
>feelsgoodman.mkv
>months pass they still talk about it
>They regurgitate the memes hoping for a chuckle
>show me fan art they like off tumblr
>Forgive them father they know not what they do.
>one year later, still want to talk about the fkn game
>ones making a mary sue parallel universe comic about ghaster and saving the Goat child thing
>The other has become full blown furry comissioning art with his oc's and the characters

I just wanted them to laugh at the stupid skeletons.

>played pacifist on first run since I figured out that was possible through the demo
>I feel like my experience was gimped because of it
watching my friend play a neutral run for just a few minutes seemed way better than the experience I had and all the final bosses are shit if you played pacifist too.

What kind of massive pussy do you have to be to find that sad? It sounds more humorously apathetic.

Thats why theres reddit

>tfw all your friends didn't bother playing it even though I gave them all an exe for it

I heard about this game and thought it was interesting and figured I'd give it a go, then saw how annoying the fanbase was, and now I can't bring myself to try it out. They are literally worse than Earthbound fans.

I thought it was a nice reflection moment, but I thought the whole generic tragedy in the home on the way to Asgore was overkill in trying to be sad

>Tell my friend with similar interests about undertale
>he comes back to me the next day and says it's alright
>he watched a playthrough

You forgot ANYTHING Yoshi related, Donkey kong 64, and Tomba

The furry guy watched a play through too.
He tried to play the game but couldn't beat the giant dog. Usually I'm patient at teaching games like starcraft to people. But goddamn he was inept.

>turned one of your own friends into a furry
Shit man, that must feel awful.
>mfw introduced little sister to homestuck before it caught onto tumblr
>it caught onto tumblr, brought her with it, and she became a light tumblr SJW
I know exactly how you feel

>finished the game last week
I'm a pretty bitter person but god damn if this game didn't make me feel. Metatton and Alphys really got to me a lot.

hey it's me ur brother

>friend comes out as a furry
>He is too ashamed to talk about it

>One friend goes and fucking becomes a raging faggot about it and says it's the best game ever
>One friend falls in love with it after I show it to him and then never discusses it with me and ask me recently if I played it
>New friend I met in college is obsessed with all the tumblr shit surrounding it but never played the game itself

Finding out Flowey's real identity got me bad.
>tfw I still haven't started the game up again after finishing the true pacifist route and hearing his speech at the end asking me not to disturb the peace I created
I never even got to go through the genocide route. I hate being sentimental

Mario 64 kills me. Because it's one of my favorite games, and childhood defining games. I love it so much, and now I can't talk about it on Cred Forums anymore. It hurt watching the meme spam about the game. Watching some faggot make the same thread 100 times a week, and there's nothing you can do. A bunch of morons following along. Because I guess if you repeat something enough times on Cred Forums, it just gets accepted now.

>Loved Toby's earthbound hack around the time it's was release for the music
>Didn't give a shit about Undertale until someone said it's was from Toby in the demo days
>Expected Mediocre story, mediocre gameplay and god tier music
>Got exactly that
>Check out /vg/ and Cred Forums to talk about it
>Great threads there and here, some people already bitching about it
>Friends jumps on the love and hate base
>Durrr, it's so boring! I never played the game and watched others, but i know it's fucking awful!
>PLAY UNDERTALE user, DON'T KILL ANYONE OR YOU WILL NEVER GET THE REAL ENDING
>One of them never played the game but is looking through fanfictions and the likes for the game

It's a shame that Nintendo makes really good games but has such a cancerously autistic fanbase

>tfw no depressed ghost friend to lay of the floor and listen to music with

Yeah, never went through genocide either.

Just talk about it man. Ignore the memeposters.

>>PLAY UNDERTALE user, DON'T KILL ANYONE OR YOU WILL NEVER GET THE REAL ENDING
To be fair runs other than genocide and true pacifist are boring, and if you don't do pacifist first then you end up having to replay the game and that's lame.

>implying there isn't a ghost laying on your floor RIGHT NOW

It's a fuckin ghost how would you know

>New friend I met in college is obsessed with all the tumblr shit surrounding it but never played the game itself

Wow, it's Touhou 2.0

Toby Fox was right for wanting the game to die out and never be discussed again.

Sure we can talk about Mario 64 seriously

but first, we need to talk about parallel universes

>tfw Pannenkoek would never beat that pole

>Just talk about it man. Ignore the memeposters.
I never see it get brought up anymore, without either of the following:
>hurr deepest lore
>durr align those QPUs
>hurr this is literally the best game of all time.
And it's not like I have the urge to talk about the game all the time, you know? I don't really want to make a new thread. But it would be nice to be able to catch a passing conversation, without a bunch of retards memeing and shiposting.

>Touhou 2.0

That, and Final Fantasy 7. It's funny how the same people I've met in high school that were saying they loved those vidyas but never actually played them are saying they love Undertale but also didn't play it

I just want to talk about video games

Don't forget Kingdom Hearts

Just a few days ago there was a thread on Cred Forums about what you would do if you would be teleported there with other Anons. It's was a pretty fun thread

I'm in the same exact boat now. I want to keep playing but god damn I just can't bring myself to. Guess I'll have to watch a lets play of the genocide route.

>a
More like 15.

>Some years ago
>Get a buddy to play Mother 3
>Have to teach him how to use a gba Emulator and the likes
>He gets to Mecha-Drago
>He can't smash A when the Drago dies before he dies too
>Completely abandon the game
>Same buddy watched Undertale

He was also a furry, my side broke just like my will of teaching him how to play properly.

A friend of mine also streamed Undertale, used his voice for all the characters, and then got completely destroyed by blue attacks despite all the warnings he's been reading himself.

It's bad enough as it is but I actually really dig that guys videos and have for a good year or so before the retarded meme shit started. I couldn't try to discuss them either anymore without retards going "DUDE PARALLEL UNIVERSES LMAO"

I just wanna talk about coin cloning and that mystery goomba man

I'm still not quite sure how you can perform cloning myself.

If I recall it's mostly just frame manipulation on holding objects. Balls hard normally but pretty simple if you're TASing it. Probably more to it but I can't be fucked searching for any specific videos describing how it functions.

>best john hughes movie
>anything but ferris bueller

>not breakfast club

>Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for now I reside in the shadows.

Man i feel lucky. The most i took away from it is that my obsession with undyne pushed me to actually start working out.

just ignore the Nintendo shills