How do we fix pharah without removing her from the game?

How do we fix pharah without removing her from the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzr2NLvM18E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give her extra aerial maneuvering and buff her rockets

give her more aerial maneuvreability and nerf her rocket damage

this
airdash similar to h5
i havnt played it but it looks good

remove her clothing

allow her to maneuver aerially more but leave the rocket damage alone

Make her armor looks like this

remove her ability to fire rockets, give her a jetpack to burn her foes.

Give her a sidearm make her rocket jump directional based so she has some way to cover real distance/make her not a sitting duck.

or just lose the armor

Make her marry me.

Make her ult not incredibly reliant on the enemy team having 0 sense of positioning

>JUSTI Uhghh...

zerosuit and high heels

>sexualizing the purest girl

Remove her ability to fly and make her rockets

I know destiny is hated here but if anyone played after taken king and used the titan exotic chest piece twilight garrison it gives you an 8 direction aerial strafe if pharrah had that she'd be 200% better even if her damage and health isn't buffed.

>pure
please nigga
you know she took SOOOO much dick

>Reduce splash damage by 50%
>Reduce direct hit damage by 10%
>Remove rockets knocking people around
>Decrease missle speed of her knock back grenade by 25%
>Increase health by 30
>Increase armor by 30

No, she didn't.

Allow you to prematurely detonate her rockets using Right click

Or

Allow her to fire a rocket that is laser guided
Or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzr2NLvM18E

>purest

Start by increasing the invisible ceiling on maps that have them. There should be no places where normal use of her abilities causes her to bump into an invisible barrier. This is especially noticeable on Anubis B. Also remove invisible walls preventing her from taking airborne flanking routes in areas like the start of Numbani.

Remap concussive blast to secondary fire. Give her a new E that gives her a quick boost forward at 1.5x base speed, which retains momentum in the air.

Give her ult homing rockets and shoot down all non-laser attacks from her firing arc.

For people asking for some kind of extra dash.

That's what her repulsion grenade thing is for, if you chain them together you get a boost dash every x seconds, or any combination of the two. I'm always the first to the battle at the start of the round using this, if I want to be, quicker than the other team expects me to soften them up with rockets.

'fix' her launcher by adding more weapons to the game, similar to TF2. She needs a direct hit clone and a faster-but-weaker option, or a charge up 3 shot cluster missile launcher like UT2004.

Here's my counter suggestion.

Make her unplayable but appear in the background of maps

Increase her horizontal speed while jet boosting, just a little.

Make her Lshift directional kinda like Tracer's Blink. Neutral boost makes you go straight up.

Girls with a skin tone that attractive don't stay pure, user.

>increase life to 400
>direct rocket heat is 600
>splash damage is 300
>eliminate rocket jump cooldown
>can manouver while jumping
>rocket launcher magazine increased to 20 rockets
>rocket launcher is now automatic

There, I fixed Pharah.

You are worse than Hitler.

yeah she did
>making people's justice rain from above her since mommy died and had no parents

>Reduce splash damage by 50%
>Reduce direct hit damage by 10%
>Remove rockets knocking people around
Consolebaby please leave

Make her 1.5x faster in maneuverability

Being able to move around while using your ult.

Rockets should have extra knockback on pharah only for rocket jumping like in the beta

Knockback missile should have a lower cooldown

disgusting

JUST

Her E isn't enough, though. Right now, her biggest problem is that Mccree is on every single team and even an average Mccree completely shits on her unless she's followed by Mercy the whole time (and even then she's easily killable).
Your best option while playing Pharah right now is to fly as little as you can and just learn to hit those rockets from the ground. Her flying abilites are mostly good for quickly getting up to high ground.

She's just bad design, like Junkrat.
Doesn't matter if they're UP or OP, people won't want to deal with them.

To take out a Pharah you need to be MUCH better than she is, you need pin point accuracy while she just needs to spam in your general area to deal damage + reducing your accuracy.

dunno if its believable but I got all the way to mid diamond solo queue-ing as pharah only before actually getting countered by good mcree's. mcree is actually played by a lot of shitters and its easy to detect their movement. for 76, you have a lot of movement options so you can just try to strafe around his tracking. I'm guessing you're saying this because of high level play though, or as I say, less than 5% of the entire playerbase

By removing the game from existence.

>this offensive character is under performing
>what do we do
>COMPLETELY REMOVE THEIR OFFENSIVE CAPABILITY

either one of these please

give Mei the same treatment while we're at it

>her armor even has a metal thong to give her purity extra protection
Pure.

E is good for Cree, generally if I'm engaging him I know to make it as hard as possible for him to settle his aim, but you need to know where he is beforehand and you'll generally always win or force his retreat, so long as you can get that E to rattle him far enough. I usually kill him just as he lands from it too.

She should be a tanky harasser, not full on damage. She will never be balanced since
>Press Shift
>You now can not be killed by half the cast

No, remove Mei.

>Winston's self made rocket pack has a 6 second cooldown and propels him in the direction he is facing
>Pharah's military grade jetpack only launches her straight up and has a 10 second cooldown

Explain this shit

nerf mccree
hes still 90% of the problem with her and 76

Rockets reduce Jump Jet cooldown by 1-second on hit.
Splash counts so hitting several players with one rocket splash reduces the cooldown by however many players are hit

If the Concussive Blast is fired from far away, it acts like a rocket. If it hits a floor within 1 second, it turns in to a mine, takes another 2 seconds to arm, and then detonates sending you or any enemies standing on/near it flying once it's stepped on.

Pharah can kill you from across the map.
Wintson can't kill you unless you're an afk Mercy or Hanzo

Pharah's wearing mass produced military gear. She technically isn't even a member of the original Overwatch, just a hopeful.

Winston has custom made genius level overwatch tech he made himself for himself.

>WAH PHARAH HAS COUNTERS :((((

Deal with it faggots, play someone who takes skill.

Change Pharah into him

Jesus she really coughed up some cum

>literally anyone in Overwatch
>skill

kekekekeke

CUTE

I'm talking relatively of course.

THOT

As always then.

E is good to disrupt his aim, sure, but taking a fight with a Mccree is almost guaranteed suicide for Pharah.
What you described shouldn't work against an even slightly better than average player (I'm on 3100 right now and playing Pharah is just not a good idea in the current meta).
In midrange he'll completely outdamage you and will also most likely hit more shots than you because you will not always be able to predict where he moves. In close range you should never even be fighting him.
Staying far away from him is basically the only thing you can do and even then he'll still be able to deal chip damage.
What I want to say with this long-winded post is that when the enemy team has a Mccree, you're better off playing any other Offense class than Pharah.

Splash damage actually exists
Make her more mobile in the air, maybe more health to boot

Good way to fix her: tweak her counters and the heroes she synergizes with because she's a good standard for balance, IMO.

Less interesting way to fix her: give her a bunch of bells and whistles and buff her damage.

just make her doomguy with a fucking jetpac

Remove all the other characters?

mei needs to be removed from the game

She's not a good standard for balance.
There's only TWO characters that can consistently hit her, and people are crying that they can even do that.

People won't be happy until she's just untouchable.

t. rank 3000 and less

>suggesting more mobility
>in a game where they REMOVED mobility from a hero just to make him clunky to play

Don't hold your breath.

Why is Pharah so unattractive compared to her mother?

Faster movement first of all. Giving her armor during her Ult or letting her move or something to make it useful against anyone who isn't retarded pr without your entire team doing set up for it. It's cool as shit but it's hardly ever worth using.

Why are you waifuposting in a thread about game balance?

>two

Bastion, 76, Mcree, Widow

McRee, 76, Widow, Ana, Zen, Hanzo, Bastion, (Mei), (Roadhog).

Your math's a little off.

compared to her mother? Pharah is objectively better looking.

How does Mei counters phara?

Literally anyone who can aim at farther than close range can hit her because her speed in the air is the same as her speed on the ground.

Mei m2 is better than Mcree m1 and has Hanzo's hitbox, only require good timing.

Except she can stay across the map and do her job, that immense range makes most projecticles do little to no damage and makes it easier for her to dodge.

Pharah has the most protectable smile of any OW girl.

She doesn't. She just 'avoids' her well by shooting icicles at her and ice walling.

That immense range makes her rockets take forever to actually hit anything, which makes them easily dodgeable, not to mention most map areas don't give her that much range.

Not sure

>Easily dodgable
Yeah if you're constantly watching for rockets, ignoring the rest of the enemy team and if you're not playing KoTH, yeah you're totally right.

>and do her job
But not well.
Unless your enemies decide not to move anymore, you won't consistently deal the damage you want to and would be better off switching.

Superior hero reporting

>OMG WHERE IS THIS ROCKET COMING FROM I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHOULD I DO PANIC PANIC PANIC
said nobody ever

>Egyptian militarily
Bruh

>Oh boy rockets coming at me
>Let me press a walk key and hope for the best

Why do people act like OW is a fast mobile game.
Unless you're Genji, Tracer or Reaper, you're boned

Rocket damage is fine, maybe do a Unreal and let you charge the rockets and fire like 3 at once. Good for shields and blowing up a whole area instantly. Maybe make it take 2.5-3 seconds of charging

Double her fuel, her Shift now takes a part of fuel instead of relying on cooldown. So she can be very maneuverable.

Why do you act like Pharah's rockets are fast? They're easily the second slowest projectiles in the game ahead of Symmetra's M2. Add to that their garbage splash radius and literally anyone with two functioning brain cells can just press left or right and take zero damage.

Pharah is fine, she's even super annoying for tanks.

Good thing you can aim where people are going

>Add to that their garbage splash radius and literally anyone with two functioning brain cells can just press left or right and take zero damage.
Factually incorrect.

Removing her is the only way

Good thing you can change where you're going.

>predicting where someone will be 10 seconds in advance

user.. thats the point. You will aim for where they are going and by the time the rocket gets there they will already be going elsewhere

No offense, man, but Pharah's rockets do just half of fuck-all for damage unless they're a direct-fucking-hit, and if you're getting hit by them across the goddamn map, then you might be a shitter. You can't even guarantee a direct hit when you're flying a couple meters above someone, let alone across the map.

>10 seconds
The rockets don't even stay in-game for 10 seconds. Try again

....it was obviously a exaggeration... are you legit autistic?

You're an idiot.

Give her 250 health or switch her health pool to 100 health / 100 armor. All she needs is a bit of a longevity boost.

An obvious exaggeration, doesn't make what he said wrong. You can't consistently get high damage hits at midrange if your enemies aren't standing still.

Control your autistic rage please

How about some splash damage for christ's sake?

I haven't seen a pharah in a comp match in so long

I'm convinced she would be fixed if her rockets had the Black Box heal.

Armor doesn't actually help her biggest issue, which is high damage hitscan characters sniping her out of the sky. Armor only takes off 5 damage per hit.

90% of players will be phara and junkrat

Poor dumb bitch, doesn't know how to drink water.

By Going to your fucking general you miserable faggot

>make her rockets
This desu

Phrarah's problem is that she has too many counters and all of them see heavy play.
Being that her counters is someone who can actually aim a gun.
Junkrat really does a much better job than Pharah at really anything, and that's saying something because Junkrat is pretty mediocre.

This. Even tracer is a counter to her.

Pharah is the only attack character besides McCree who has no form of healing or damage mitigation. Tracer, Soldier and Reaper can all heal, Reaper can become invincible, Genji can block damage. Pharah has nothing but her aerial mobility, and her aerial mobility is horseshit. She's too vulnerable to do her job properly. Theoretically that means she should stay out of the bulk of the fighting but a) she's an attack character so she's supposed to press the attack, and b) the only thing slower than her rockets is Symmetra's poo bubble.

winston and pharah play similar, you jump about, you harass, you drop out of view then things go to shit.
people problem is they want to hover in midair and get shit at like the sub 3000 shitters you lot are.

Difference being Winston has effectively 900 more health than Pharah with 100 of that being armor.

Im gay

>people problem is they want to hover in midair
Heaven forbid people want to actually use one of her abilities.

that just means you can't faffle about eating damage being the big fat lazy fuck winston is.
pharah is also considerably faster then winston, and her weapon actually comparatively deals actual damage.
in other words, Cred Forums is once again complete shitters that spam hanzo/genji/reaper like the no skill scrubs you lot are known to be.

god forbid you learn how to dodge you whinging shitter.
git fucking gud you weak ass fuccboi.

didn't you know real pros the ones way above 5000 plays like CSGO, no skills, no nothing, they pick their favorite skin (character) and play

>pharah is also considerably faster then winston
No she isn't. They have the same base speed, Pharah has slightly higher jump speed but unlike Winston she can't aim her jump forward which means Winston covers ground much quicker than she does. Winston can get into an area and fuck around for 6 seconds, then get out. Pharah is limited to popping up and only up every 10 seconds.

Her movement is extremely predictable and she only has 200 hp for being a target in clear sight to be effective.

maybe give her some armor, more HP, or some sort of movement ability in the air.

you realize she can freely fly for a bit by holding the jump button while being able to go in any direction right?
are you literally so bad you didn't know this?

She can hover. At most she can lift herself a few meters higher, and that's entirely vertical and extremely slow. Her horizontal speed is still locked to normal base speed, which makes her an extremely easy target when she's in the air.

Meanwhile, Winston can just aim in any 45 degree angle and leap forward every 6 seconds.

RARE!!!

MUST BE PROTECTED

>Pick Pharah
>Have to be in medium range to predictably hit rockets on targets and bounce them into chain hits like a player that enjoys class should do
>Oh fuck there's a Mccree/Widowmaker/Soldier/Hanzo/Mei on the other team
>Have to prioritize them 100% of the time or you'll die 2-3 seconds later
>Meaning if you want to take out supports you're fucked unless they weren't paying attention to you>
>Pick Mccree instead because you're just gimping your team by picking Blizzard's golden love child hero that can never be out of the meta or else

By not picking*

>give her armor
>give her rock-jump a second activation that lets her quickly burst back down for a ground pound
>give her best aryan milf

Jesus fucking christ

I want more
What are the source of these?
I'm laughing my ass off

Are these biped swaps legit?

All I have sadly.

Give her a winpose where she kisses Mercy. You see, there's nothing wrong with her, people just need the right motivation to win.

Damm it

I want a Reinhardt - Zarya swap to fap to