ALL LIVING THINGS KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER

ALL LIVING THINGS KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER.

WHERE'S THAT DAMN 4TH CHAOS EMERALD?

What I'm Made Of is actually a really good hype song.

Best song in Heroes. Doesn't beat the boss instrumental versions of "His World" or "Reach For The Stars", though.

They should focus on Metal Sonic more, he could be an interesting character.

>give Metal Sonic a cool new design
>it only shows up in a few cutscenes
>you fight a retarded mecha-hedgehogzilla instead
Goddammit

>goes back to being regular Metal Sonic in every other appearance

>those rail sections

I can't tell if this is satire or not

*unzips katana* should be a hint

Yeah, this.

>The design will never be used again because a lot of the fans didn't like it

To be fair, it IS pretty fucking edgy. It just screams Deviant Art OC.

>tfw you unironically like edgy stuff but it's become the cool thing to hate on

You'll turn 14 some day, user.

Why shouldn't it be edgy? Sonic is a series about a 20something carefree hedgehog dudebro who does radical stunts and saves the world from bad guys.

>tfw Neo Metal Sonic x Breezie the Hedgehog will never be game canon

>always thought og metal sonic was cool as heck
>get all but one emblem in sonic adventure DX, the stupid second tails flying level with the airship
>mfw years and years later finding out if i had just stuck it out and gotten the last one i coulda played as metal sonic

Playing as Metal Sonic improves any Sonic game.

What are some Sonic games where I get to play as Metal Sonic?

SADX
SA2B
Sonic R

Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Heroes (sort of?).

It would be rad if you could have played as him in Sonic Riders but instead we got the stupid robots.

What did he mean by this?

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure he's a character in every Sonic kart racing game, too. From All Stars Transformed to Sonic Drift.

Sonic Rivals 2
I'm pretty sure he's the best character in the game at that.

What's worse
>Have Metal Sonic copy Shadow and Sonic's bullshit
>Doesn't go Super Neo Metal Sonic when he loses, just flails helplessly.
They even made up that Negative/Positive Emerald bullshit in SA, and the concept of Copy Emeralds in SA2, there's no excuse for Metal as far as he went in this ruse to beat Sonic to just curl into a ball in a corner when Sonic uses the real super power of teamwork to beat him.

Know that feel. Metal Sonic as a skin should happen more often and be much easier to get than perfecting a goddamn game with things like fishing in it.

>20something

I know he's canonically 16 or whatever but he was supposedly 16 back when Sonic Adventure came out, and it's been a long time in-game and out.

I knew that's what you meant, I just like posting Boom Knux.

IT'S NO USE...BUT WHY CAN'T I DEFEAT YOU?

You have been doomed ever since you lost the ability to love.

>Comic ocs

It sucks how the CGI got progressively worse with every game. It started to get better, but then all of a sudden just went fucking down hill. And I don't mean just graphically-wise, I also mean animation-wise. I think Shadow the Hedgehog had the best CGI animation-wise even though it only had like 2 or 3 actual cut scenes (Not counting in-game cutscenes). Sonic Unleashed had good movement in cutscenes too and the characters look really animated and would stretch out like a cartoon. Now everything is just boring and dull.

She's an AoSTH OC.

The pre-rendered stuff in Shadow the Hedgehog is good, but the in-game cutscenes are some of the worst in the series.

Sonic 4 Ep 2

Breezie is from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

>"OH, IT'S FROM THE SHOW!"

Wait a minute is his lower coat giving me the finger holy shit!