Score One for the Republic

Score One for the Republic.

THEY'VE GOT SUPERS

THE ENEMY HAS TAKEN A COMMAND POST
HOSTILES ARE GAINING REINFORCEMENTS

Post fun things to do in Battlefront I / II:

>Surrounding Jedis on Bespin Platforms (or any map) with Mines and watching them blow up and fall off the map
>Slaughtering Gungans

anything else?

THE ENEMY HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF ANOTHER COMMAND POST

roger roger

>slaughtering scout troopers as ewoks on Endor Hunt
>slaughtering people as Wampas

Hunt was underrated

Lmao, but the "hunted" always seemed to beat the "hunters"

Also Naboo hunt was grenade hell

I hope this isn't referencing that god awful "sequel"

EA front? yeah it is. I made this cuz a shill was saying that eafront was more popular than bf4 on PC. The shill thread was quickly abandoned after it was posted.

Nice, speaking of EA, I still can't comprehend why people STILL buy into their bombastic marketing and immediately regret it afterwards,
they are the most hated company out there and dipshits are still hyped for BF1

>implying the jawas v. sandpeople wasn't the best hunt

>I've done all i can
>may the force be with you

>negative 5 kills

EA has been a lot better these past 2 years. Mirrors Edge Catalyst was a nice reboot I prefer it over the original and Titanfall is a fan-fuckingtastic series. Hell BF4 got patched up and is great and NuBattlefront is pretty ok with all the DLC. The need to bring us more stuff like Unravel and Mirrors Edge, get off the beaten path and experiment.

They fucked up the Sims tho, literally irredeemable shit. But hey, you're probably a Steamdrone who won't install Origin anyways or even owns a console. EA is in a lot better place than they were many years ago, shouldn't keep that blind hatred from ya know... enjoying video games.

>My work here is done, I'll expect my payment in the usual manner.

>smacked to the ground by a jedi after spawning

>Titanfall is a fan-fuckingtastic series
Blatant EA damage control Shill.

>I'm done. When do I get paid?

This

O shit nigger somebody enjoys a video game with thousands of people online 24/7. Better call him a shill and continue to be a cynical unfun fuck.

kys my man or get a new hobby and fuck off

I loved going the class with the rocket launcher and shooting at the feet of jedi to blast them off the platforms of Bespin. It worked on Rhen Var Citadel as well.

>spinny move wrecked everybody's shit

I find it hard to believe they are in a better place when some of their most recent titles had the same problems as always, such as the sims as you mentioned and Battlefront which was already mentioned.
Maybe I just don't pay enough attention to some of the lesser known titles they make because, as you predicted, I mostly play PC and see no point in installing Origin.

I have no reason to hate Origin and am not a faggot Reddit sheep, and actually have plenty of reason to not like Valve, but once again I see little evidence that EA has improved much

Shill is mad.

>But hey, you're probably a Steamdrone who won't install Origin anyways or even owns a console. EA is in a lot better place than they were many years ago, shouldn't keep that blind hatred from ya know... enjoying video games.

>EA is in a lot better place than they were many years ago, shouldn't keep that blind hatred from ya know... enjoying video games.

So tell me how you're not a shill, because i know EA doesn't have fanboys over the age of 11.

Whoever dropped the flag WILL pay for their incompetence.

kek my fucking friend's favorite hero was always Maul and he would spam that shit nonstop thinking he accomplished something.
Maul was the most annoying with that one move.

EA has improved in the sense to me that they have actually released good games that I enjoyed. Granted I don't touch a lot of their series like Dragon Age, Mass Affect, or their sports games. I'll never forgive them for CnC, but I doubt most of the people who work at EA at this point even remember it.

;>)

>The Empire has graciously awarded you credits for your historic capture of _____
Get's my dick hard everytime, I just like how the Empire speaks, it's like sex for the ears

people that complain about EA nowadays basically forgot about the shit that was everything 2002-2010 shovelware
hell they even look respectable now

SOON

I actually liked Spore, I know it sounds gay.

Old Maxis was pretty good imo

>NuBattlefront is pretty ok with all the DLC

You've been exposed shill, you can fuck off now and let us discuss the superior Battlefronts in peace.

I boycotted EA with the exception of Mirrors Edge 1 when they canceled CNC Tiberium. I didn't touch them again till last year, I picked up Titanfall on sale and have kind of checked them out again. I was huge into CNC Renegade and was fucking furious when they bought Westwood and disbanded them completely and canceled Tiberium. First time the industry just made me mad as fuck.

>Talking about Battlefront
>Check GameRanger (The last place for private servers pretty much)
>No one is really playing.

So you guys just like talking about it I guess?

Yeah, nostalgia stroking and hating on new BF. Similar to a Quake thread.

It's nostalgia, I don't even have the game downloaded.

For me it's one of those games I look back on but don't think I could enjoy again, I know a lot of people on Cred Forums prefer retro games but I just don't really like playing old games even if they were my shit years ago.

Believe me, Battlefront 2 was my absolute shit years ago though

I don't understand why not.

It handles great. It's not like it has bad controls or anything.

>make a battlefront thread
>it gets swarmed with EA shills

can't even make a star wars vidya thread without Disney/EA shills these days.

Why not just play the game on Steam?
Or is the Steam version just single player?

Servers got shutdown, so you have to use third party software to play now.

you joke, but this is a legitimate fear of mine

I know it's a shitty reason to not like old games but to be completely honest it's probably just the game's appearance.

When it comes to 2D graphics It doesn't really matter how it looks but seeing outdated 3D graphics and featureless terrain just...bothers me.

I certainly don't play games just for the graphics, if that were the case I would probably be a console whore and be hyped about BF1, but to be completely honest I just feel like I'm playing a relic from the past rather than an actual game when I see old 3D graphics.

>All the Villains side with the Empire
>All the Heroes side with the Rebels
Stupid Captain America don't you realize that the Empire are the Heroes

:'(

Jesus dude, it's not that bad. The biggest issue is it doesn't have Galactic Conquest or Droids which is pretty major other than that it's solid. Heroes vs Villians is legitimately a fun as fuck mode, support Leia/Palpatine all day every day.

This reply doesn't even make sense in the context of what i said.

Are you trying to be an obvious shill, or are you just a memeing user? I can't even tell the difference anymore.

>The biggest issue is it doesn't have Galactic Conquest or Droids
Shit game/10
Could of had an online mode of Galactic Conquest where the team votes which planet to attack next and which upgrade/unit to purchase
BUT NNNOOOOO..... it's a bland game that you can get from any of the generic Battlefield games

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT WAS UNIQUE AND THEY FUCKING SOILED IT FOR A QUICK BUCK

>online play
>friendly fire turned off
>everyone's primary strategy is spamming mines and detpacks close range

fun times