NEP THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-13-collection
men-dont-scream.deviantart.com/art/Neppers-pt-3-ultradimsum-victree-635856042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for memes

Have you praised the Tsun today?

yes

Why do these shit games need a psuedo-general anyway?

It also has a real general on /vg/. It's on #1014

BIG NEP

MUST

BE

NEPPED

>shit games

Yes because we need more pokemon and other nintendo trash party games in Cred Forums

OK fine, i never played this shit before and i saw so much moe pics that i got interested.

What is it? RPG? VN? Tell me

It's a JRPG with pretty standard JRPG gameplay/combat and lots of meme jokes made by cute girls.

Start with RB3 or 2

The protagonist is a fourth-wall-breaking memelord.

Neptune is the greatest memelord in JRPG. Certainly one of the biggest memesters in all of gaymin.

Start with 2 you dolt.

2 then 3 then V-II

RB1 was retconned.

As much as I like RB2, I have to disagree with Don't start with RB2. That game has a different main character, so it isn't the same Neptunia experience.

If you're seriously interested in playing them, I recommend getting the Re;Birth 3-game bundle for $25.

humblebundle.com/store/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-13-collection

I thought Monsoon is the biggest mememaster in JRPG.

he isnt in a jrpg though

>MGR
>JRPG

SUPLEX DIMENSION BITCH

It's a JRPG where the characters are all magical girls based on video game consoles fighting a console war or dealing with piracy or something gaming related. It is a light hearted game that knows what it is, and runs with it at full speed. If you like anime it pokes fun of that almost as much as the games. Don't take it seriously, and have fun.

Start with Rebirth 2, play 3 since it has a ton of callbacks to 2, and then finish it off with Megadimension Neptunia V-II. Rebirth 1 is a standalone game and was removed from the canon, which the game jokes about a couple times.

You can start with this

People really should not start with ReBirth 2. It's a game that I enjoyed, but their first Neptunia game HAS to have Neptune as protagonist. Starting with RB2 won't work.

hot

How about playing the prologue of 3 and then start 2?

Noire has no friends

wow

I've played through all the main games, and just started my second playthrough of RB1 (hoping to get all achievements), and I JUST realized that you are limited in the combos you can assign by something called CP. I literally had no idea about that until just now.

fucking autist

get out

No, they should start with RB1. RB1 is a perfectly fine game for what it is. It stands alone well enough on its own, shows you what the characters are all about, etc. It's fine.

how do neps copulate?

Can someone please explain the appeal of this series to me? I tried playing it and it wasn't very compelling

>explain the appeal of this series to me

Waifu Slice of Life with video game based goddesses and their friends who are based on video games and other shit.

The appeal is that its a fun game that isn't serious and is almost always light-hearted and fun.

>Purple Heart
>No Nep
Strange that they'd pick one form rather than both. Still love it though

Cute girls (though a fair few in rebirth3 are psychos in their own ryght), all the characters are references to various things in the video game industry.
Its a meme series but that in itself isnt a bad thing.

>in their own ryght

hurrrrrrrr

I was rather upset when she didn't show up as a regular character after 3. They were pretty vague about whether or not she was still a goddess at the end of it all.

She most likely isn't considering what happens to her if she does transform. There's also the fact that she has no believers.

mayushii sucked her powers after the right, right?

>Skipping the best RB title

This.

>Things I want to eat in Gameindustri.jpg

I've seen this and the mods for it around, but I just don't want to go through all the trouble setting it all up.

Gonna beat ya up!

why do people like blanc?

flat
nintendo

Not a big fan myself, in the games she got a high defense and HP, keeps enemies occupied and away from Ram and Rom.

Their magic attack is so high, I can't stop using them. Too bad they fold like paper sacks when they even get looked at.

People are into her character archetype, I guess.

Why do I love Vert? I dunno, I just really like the color green and cute blonde girls.

I dig her because she's pretty relaxed a lot of the time. Sure she gets mad, but it's never unjustified or anything like that. She's also a pretty solid tank.

Its implied she is, as she can actually use its power to boost her confidence without going crazy anymore. However its unlikely shed stay sane if she actually transformed.
But yeah I miss her too. Rei is the most adorable villain in a long time.

>Blanc is going to be a Priest/Healer in 4 Goddess Online.

Compile Heart pls

I want to hold Neptune's hand

>tfw rei is the unstable mage archetype
Too LEWD!!

>Compa team mom
>IF team dad

It's actually pretty damn fitting. Healers in MMOs can be some of the angriest people you'll ever meet.

THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST.

10/10

needs moar uzume tho

Which salad is a best and why is it caesar?

>you will never play some Doom co-op with Rei
Why even live?

>I'm gonna stop here coz I don't know the characters in VII & the rest of the Nep spinoffs so well yet. >w>

SOURCE:
men-dont-scream.deviantart.com/art/Neppers-pt-3-ultradimsum-victree-635856042

SO FUNNEH XD

BIG NEP

MUST

BE

NEPPED

>2016
>compile cuck still recycles assets and don't even try to hide it
What went wrong?

To be fair, zero dimension didn't have any assets recycled from the previous games.

Uni is my UNIverse

Go catch a train or something, Mayushii.

What does Cred Forums think of Compa-chan?

Who's the most ticklish Nep?

A normal train or a bullet train?

>one man team rocket
My sides are done.

XFDG9-ENRBP-724XX
CE9A3-HD74I-N9V90
5GNL0-TJGG4-C80MD
JI9QT-70Z5F-8F78B
2KR97-8FE2G-CF663

Not nep, but a free game.

>the highest form of flattery

>5GNL0-TJGG4-C80MD
Got 5GNL0-TJGG4-C80MD
Have a nep.

>Bruce "hates her job"

Needs to turn the stupid down and maybe throw a transformation her way.

what was it?

I have more

T5QCV-5VFTZ-DQJX8
ZHP6F-Q5YVZ-4NGCW
7ZL3E-5WK4V-7ZNPR
I56T4-HNZDI-J35TR
X0YYL-JM09H-X3WAQ

acquired. have this

I believe in Rei Ryghts!

the fuck is this user

>RB3's good ending
Nepgear gets ditched. Nothing of value was lost

I77E2-C2TT8-3DAPR
4YTMY-YGQA7-NHKL2

>It's another inner circle, coordinated shitpost thread

I wish mods would force you guys to fuck off to /vg/

Not that I expect them to do their jobs anyway

>Video games is not Cred Forums

okay.
have a free game.

ICDNW-32DTM-5P585

Thanks for the bump, retard.

meant for but whatever

A CPU Compa would be great.
How you think her personality would turn? According to her bonus voices in VII, she will probably get more eager to inject stuff into monsters, she is called "morbid" about that

There is no inner circle or coordination, you tard.

She'd turn into a softer version of Iris Heart. Rather than some kind of sexual torture, she'd hurt and heal the enemies constantly for some sort of sick rush.

The little Compa says she finds Iris Heart "cool", she probabily deep inside is a bit sadic, yet hates to see people getting hurt.
Guess her sadism only goes to monsters, look at this fucking face just before killing one

Well yeah, maybe somewhere in her mind, she believes that killing monsters in that way helps them or heals their soul or something.
Or they're not human so she has full leeway to get away with just murdering them, and she just loves that rush.

>spoiler
Mostly that. Though she isn't exactly the kind of girl who would attack them if not needed

Noire is the perfect cum-dumpster. Don't even try to argue with your inferior taste plebs.

stick to posting in your overmeme threads if nep triggers you

Why would I argue? She's the best public semen toilet

I'll admit that Noire would be good for lewd, but her tsundere personality still makes her one of the worst girls, easily.

Honestly she was a surprise to me in the first game when she proved to be super fucking useful by being so tanky while being able to do some decent damage. Meant I was able to swap out Compa for someone that could do a bit more damage. Then afterwards, the character just kind of clicked with me.

She's pretty much the single character I always like to have in the party if I can help it.

>4thePrayers

how important are lily ranks? im already on the 3rd game and have never really paid too much attention to them.

Noire x Nepu!

That's actually a really clever pun

Lily ranks don't matter except in Re;Birth 2. In RB2, they are extremely important. You can't get the true ending without them.

>Neptune goes on vacation for ten years because of [reasons]
>Nepgear becomes acting CPU
What happens to Planeptune? Does it get better? Worse?

are neps for sexual?

pffffft, look at you trying to apply logic to a hyperdimension neptunia game.

Get lost, nerd!!

Absolutely not.

Probably slightly better. The pudding slut just sits on her ass eating all day.

>8989
No but they're for repeating digits

Let's say you are recruited as producer for the next spin-off game, you need to decide
>The genre
>The cast
>The platform(it will eventually get ported to PC anyway)
>what company are you cooperating with
Worse, she's too nice and too exploitable
Only after marriage

It becomes better because Nepgear is the true CPU of Planeptune.

What would you do to Noire's navel?

It's going to be a turn based JRPG with big nep as protagonist. She and Croire will travel across the dimensions, forming a party piece by piece while simultaneously uncovering a cliche evil plot to destroy the world. Then big nep and her crew of neps will save the day once again.

I'd like Big Nep's game to be like Chrono Trigger in a way.
MAGES. is the protagonist of the ADV game who has to somehow cheat the world line to save both 5pb. and NitroPlus from ASIC.

Neptunia Sports
Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, and Tennis
It's an Olympics parody, but 10 times more ghetto than Rio was

Final Neptasy VII

nepu~

Nepu?

>Not Nep Trigger.

No.

Fuck off to /vg/ already you bunch of virgins

No

Look at all this discussion about VIDEO GAMES!!!

I'd tell you to kill yourselves, but you'll never reproduce and your genes will be erased forever in a couple decades.

I shudder to think of you fat awkward pieces of shit and how miserable and soul-crushingly lonely your lives must be. Imagine living for 50...60...70 years and NEVER having sex. NEVER even kissing someone. NEVER cuddling up to sleep against the one you love and ALWAYS waking up completely alone every single morning for the rest of your life in your squalid embarrassing apartment. Chances are you're not even 30 years old yet, which means you're not even halfway done with your suffering. You're still going to be alone and unloved for longer than you've already been alive.

How do you even face that?

We are discussing video games. We want more Nep games such as
>Compa as CPU
>More spinoff ideas

and we know that IFI stalks Nep threads.

You have nothing to do with you're wife's son though. Your survival is not really prolonged through him.

>lol cucks

You tried, kid.

Discussions of video game characters is still video games.

>kid
I wish. I will never get to play Chrono Trigger on my SNES again for the first time.

With all the homage these games give to Dragon Quest, why haven't they ever done anything with recruiting monsters?
It'd work really well with the pairing system these games already have. You could give each Nep a monster partner, and they'd provide her with skills she normally can't use.

>haha no way man I'm like sooooo old "chrono trigger" amirite? haha

Even worse then, you're a grown man unironically spending his time in a weebfag general talking about which underage computer girl you want to fuck.

I hope your parents are dead because this knowledge would kill them.

>>More spinoff ideas
what a shame it got literally two responses and now we are back to waifufaggotry

>haha
>talking shit about a legitimately great game, the best JRPG of all
As expected of an ironic shitposter.

>why haven't they ever done anything with recruiting monsters?
because there would be no benefit to giving them monsters when you can already pair them with other neps
>and they'd provide her with skills she normally can't use.
And this can also be done with already existing system, if CH decides to go this way

Not really. You'd be surprised that people are made up of sterner stuff than that. Maybe your parents are that fragile, I don't know. Not for me to project.

>thinks I'm talking shit

It's a great game. It's also a great game to drop into the conversation when you want to seem like you have "old-school gamer cred".

How do you do, fellow adults?

I am not sure Compa as CPU counts as vidya discussion but I would indeed want a spin-off with her as protagonist, wonder how she would be like as a party leader

Not bad, other than still being jelly about my cousin having a betamax machine and SNES and Laserdisc hooked up to a Trinitron even today.

Thank god I didn't go Genesis though.

Compa's game would just be surgeon simulator with Neps

I'd love to play surgeon simulator in VR as Compa.

I'd just stare at and fondle my boobs. Poor patient.

I think it should still be a JRPG, not a medical game. Maybe it can include some mini-games about nurse stuff and the whole story can be based on some large-scale epidemy

How would a VR JRPG play like come to think of it?

First person dungeons and fights with motion action commands to perform the attacks you pick?

Neplunker would be fun in VR.

Whatever character has the current turn you control, either to move around or to select your menu/equipment/whatnot. Once that character's turn is queued/you do the right actions that you picked, it switches off to the next character.

It's kind of weird to control each Nep as if you are moving from one puppet to another. I know that there's actually a fetish around that and it's marketable, but wouldn't it lend better to say FPS featuring Uni as the only pov that you play in instead?

So all the bust measurements are Japanese cup sizes, right? Purple Heart would be the equivalent of a DD since she's E, right? I need to know for... Reasons.

>CPUs and candidates get some strange disease
>they are all unable to fight at all
>Compa takes interest into this because muh Nep-Nep and because she's obviously interested in a mysterious disease
>becomes the leader of a party of some friends while trying to find a way to cure that
>ends up in a JRPG adventure with a specific villian they have to defeat in order to completely cure the CPUs

Now what about that for a Compa game? You could also take the chance to give all the makers a time to shine, since Compa's personality generally lets other stand out

That feels a bit closer to Atelier for some reason.
>Atelier Compa

I was just trying to fit the idea in as best I could. An FPS with Uni as sole protagonist would indeed be far superior.

You know the drill, form a party of 3 neps+you for raiding purposes

Blanc, Nepgear, Noire, Uni

Blanc for heals, Nepgear for supporting/controlling, Noire and Uni for DPS, but what is the tank? Neptune?

Nep is weird, she looks like she could be the dank tank but she only uses a sword, no shield, I hope they dont make this into a Kirito joke
>inb4 they go full FFXI and Ram and Rom are tanks

Wait, I misread the post...
Then guess I am going to tank, hoping that Nepgear can do some DPS too.
Wonder what kind of abilities Vert has though

Uni
Blanc
Ram

Flat pride, I don't give a fuck about anything else.

What is this game about?
Is it just about the waifus?

Wait till you realize that blanc the healslut is actually the designated tank.

>healslut is the tank
This is incredibily viable

>What is this game about?
Personified video game consoles/companies and their adventures
>Is it just about the waifus?
Pretty much the selling point
Truly Blanc is the best girl if she can multitask like that

Compa gonna revive the thread!

Not based on that, but based on how they play in the games.

Vert because she has Assam Link and Terrai Division, which are excellent buffing/debuffing skills respectively

Blanc because she is the bona fide tank and also has great buffing skills with Def (or Vit) and Mag Attk (or Int) buffs

Uni for ranged DPS and Rom for magic/heals.

Platonic

Would you play if Nep is a cute boy?

Stop shitting up the board and go back to your designated containment zone in /vg/, neptards.

>navi

so in the end your life is so pathetic you didnt find anything better to do

Please head back to your designated thread, number , title /nepgen/.

I played games all night long dude.

Pretty sure the series would be dead since Tales and KH already have the Fujoshi audience.

Neppers: well adjusted, happy, cheerful, great sense of humor, loves people, inclusive
Nepshitters: dysfunctional, bitter, miserable, no sense of humor, cloistered.

>brock lee

god fucking damn it

Have we decided on which Nep is the most fuckable/has the most sex appeal?

Is it still Noire or have things changed?

Noire is built for share.
Noire always wins.

#4TheShare

But I've never been to /vg/ and I don't intend to go there anytime soon.

Plus if you've played video games all night, why aren't you discussing them on Cred Forums instead of trying to be a backseat Janitor?

I'd say Vert wins in BOTH departments. The only other 2 contestants would be Noire and Cave.

>Vert
Sorry, she's not twintail and not tsundere. Not having both means that she's not built for share.

Vert's actually really cute though. She doesn't give me slut vibes the same way Noire does.

>Noire
>slut vibe
this.

Noire pleases old men for shares

Idk, dude. The way she continually flaunts the "girls" around gives off a pretty promiscuous vibe.

Enjoy your Neps while I enjoy Chika.

Oracles don't get enough love

What do you think her butthole smells like

I hear you on that one senpai. Kei deserves a lot more love.

Fuck I love MAGES. so much

Really shit you get them right at the very end of RE2

Who?

She's no show for ages.

It was really weird how the other tree oracles were just gone for no real reason in VII. Just where the hell did they go?

You perverted chauvinists would never play these games if all the characters weren't hyper-sexualized waifubait females.

what did they mean by this?

this seems like a chill series but RB2 gameplay was just so fucking boring.

That Nepnowa is dead.

its like if aliens monitored earth communications but only read Cred Forums

We gonna make a comparison meme chart?

Compa will revive the thread again!

Please post more Uni.

what kind of Uni?

Uni is perfect thus in any form.

I find her human form to be superior.

alright then

Me too but I'd rather have both than none.

If he returns it wouldn't surprise me if he said Uni is my UNIverse.

what you do is wear lewd bikini, go to beach and let people have some fun with you

Jesus fucking christ.

The best part is given how proud Black Heart is, she'd totally be okay with you popping a boner at the sight of her.

FUCK Noire

Shouldn't her clitoris be seen already with how long that underwear is?

You can't win me over with Noire, I am a man of refined tastes

Ah so you are a man of taste as well

MODS

It's not even lewd user

There's a special edition Nep game at the local VGT for $150 CAD should I get it
Idk which one it is it just has the same scantily clad neps on the box as I see on Cred Forums

post more then

>for $150 CAD
No, are you retarded?

ye I am
what's the normal price of a SE nep game with the box and all the shit

They're worth shit, the games aren't good.

>Idk which one it is it
that's pretty important because you could be getting the original one, which was bad
last one then

Nep your way to /vg/, dumb Nep posters.

Cool
According to a quick google it's Mk2

reminder she did nothing wrong

It wasn't exactly that great of a game either, in the end its your money so decide on your own but just know, people advise against it
you know its kinda funny that these posts get deleted, but the whole thread doesn't, I appreciate that the mods respond to shitposting but you ought to respond to the threads declining quality as well

Aight I'll save my money for the next SE
what nep game is recommended

>you will never prematurely ejaculate the very instant Tiara touches your dick, as she proudly exclaims "Oh my, was that it?"
Why FUCKING LIVE bro's?

Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart

is that actually a game or do you just love noire

SRPG. It's okay from what I've heard

>is that actually a game
What do you think

well I guess that looks ok, maybe I'll try that
how does it differ from mainline nep other than by focusing on Noire

Mainline Neps are weak jRPG's with a major focus on decent visual novel style cutscenes. Noire's game is a competent sRPG that also has a strong focus on the VN style cutscenes that the series is known for.

Ah, I do like jRPGs with pretty artstyles
Maybe I'll try both

Well it's an SRPG for starters. Though from what I've heard, it's pretty easy to cheese the games with the pair-up mechanic.

That's when units are paired together and right before an attack, you'll see the attacking unit get a little smooch.

that's adorable

Pretty is a fact good sir

>Noire's game is a competent sRPG
HAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAA
Let's add to that the writing is fucking trash in at its most memey while the RB's have patches to decrease that, also you should never tell people to get a spin-off instead of the mainline game

Yeah that's what drew me to neps
I love the art style
it isn't good?

>Tanky healer
Y E S
E
S
When powercreep is not a thing.

People are really divided on the game, some hate the entire series safe for the SRPG(because "muh Sting can do no wrong") others hate it, I assume you are pretty new to this so by all means you should start with a mainline game(well I say mainline but I mean the "remakes") and only go for the spin-offs if you find yourself liking it

Well, it's a love it or hate it kind of game. Some find it to be a decent Srpg, others find it the second worst spinoff of the series.

You just gotta watch some gameplay vids on YT to see if you'd like it or not.

Ok what mainline should I do
Also what is the next game? I want it because the physical nep copies usually come with good stuff
Aight, can't be worse than FEF BR.

>my subjective opinion is the only correct one
>I love badly crafted fan patches that throw the voice out of sync and use a shit font
Everyone point at him and laugh

Which one? Only one I know of that did nothing wrong is the one from Rebirth 1.

>that person disagrees with me
>Everyone point at him and laugh
You need to stop being such a baby user

You'll want to play the Re;birth gamez in order. Though you could just play RB1 since if you go str8 to V-II, you won't miss out on much between RB2&3.

>strawmanning
>ad hominem