Fall is here. Are you cozy, Cred Forums?

Fall is here. Are you cozy, Cred Forums?

>playan
>eatan & drinkan
>watchan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4T8Cfv4_Co3-bWQVetwNHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it's spring

>fall
It's still like 30°C where I live

also

>playan
pokémon y
>eatan & drinkan
nothing, had some cocoa earlier
>watchan
not sure yet, might start ghost in the shell but i'm tired so i might fall asleep

>playan
Trails of Cold Steel II
>eatan & drinkan
Trader Joes Pop-tarts, Water
>watchan
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 II: Despair's Warriors

Nigga its fall when i feel a cool breeze. Still humid as fuck in this close to sea-level bullshit city

>similar may may of pokemon
neat

Temp drops 20 degrees on Saturday praise artificial weather

playing one way heroics
eating noodles with sausages and sunny side up eggs

watching Cred Forums as usual

I am as cozy as can be friends.
youtube.com/channel/UC4T8Cfv4_Co3-bWQVetwNHw
>Playan
Momodora 2, it wasn't bad but I kind of prefered the 1st one. Look for forward to the others.
>Eaten
Garlic Parm and Buffolo boneless wings
>Drinkan
Root beer
>Watchan
South park, cops, then a movie done in Ukranian sign language.

Are you new to gundam or just rewatching stuff?

I'm new. I usually watch anime in bursts, and since the season is ending I decided to finally watch some Gundam.

I also kinda want some context for my copy of Gundam Breaker 3 when I finally play it.

>endless space
>rice, bacon bits for fibre, mixed frozen vegetables
>random weeb shows or news for listening practice

The movies are okay for what they are, compliation movies, but tv series is better, especially if you just want to relax with the english dub (the movies english dub is like 80s vhs era bad). But the BEST way to get the story now is The Origin manga. Beautiful art and adds a lot more context and interesting elements (and backstory).

>playan
fallout 4 dlc's my dude
>eatan & drinkan
im sick af so soup and gatorade
>watchan
rick and morty
(pic sort of related)

I celebrated today by making stuffed peppers and drinking pumpkin spice lattes.

I had a bunch of friends tell me that the movies were the best way to experience the original series, and that I should watch the actual series for Zeta.

>playan
shitposting in class
>drinkan
dr pepper
>watchan
professor lecture

>Southern Hemisphere poster
Get out.

I want winter to come so i can play persona 5 wrapped up in a blanket with hot cocoa
I can't wait
144 days
Somebody hold me

I mean its compressing 14 hours of story and world building (in the series that all the others hinge on) into 6, you'll miss stuff. That and the tv series actually has amazing quality BD rips. Still The Origin is def the if you don't hate reading. But I guess you're already two movies in.
I know I'm biased on this shit though, I have 735 Gbs of Gundam stuff on my external between all the tv, movies, and mangas.

>playing witcher 3
>drinking jameson irish whiskey
>smoking mids in a swisher island bash mini
>got a new york strip steak defrosting
>no work tomorrow

it's a comfy night lads

More like 7 hours of movie, each one is closer to 2 1/2 hours.

Anyway from what I understand it cuts out a lot of filler. Also, apparently an edit to a scene in the final movie actively sets up Zeta Gundam? Not too worried about missing stuff.

a bowl of cereals and milk is on the way

I'm considering suicide

Same.

I see you went back to dual moniders, gud.

I would be but I've got a game or 2 I'm looking forward to, that's really the only thing keeping me going. My birthday is almost right on top of them

I was going to play a bunch of older PC games that were my grandfather's, a lot of stuff for Windows 95/98.
That is, I WAS, but I'm too much of a dumbfuck to get a VM running. So that's my entire evening shot.

>developed severe anxiety disorders over the past 6 months
>the mere concept of "cozy" makes my physically and mentally uncomfortable mixed with depression knowing I can never enjoy anything like it again

yeah I like it more even if this was good too

>dq7
>nothing and nothing
>nothing and just lost 4 hours of gameplay

>Fall is here

for who? North America and the UK are experiencing the hottest months on record. We have at least a month until the cool breezes start and the leaves turn

>mfw 90F for the next week

>bowl of cereals
>cereals
Nope, sorry

There's no change that sets up Zeta. The movie was made with no belief a sequel was going to happen. Zeta came out almost 5 years after the movies. The movie does have a nice ending song though. 0083 has a set-up for Zeta but was made after it.

Pic related but slightly outdated.

why?

I live in florida, i was literally 91 degrees yesterday at 3:00

93°F with 85% humidity tomorrow.

>Playan
Original doom for the first time
>eaten&drinkan
Nothing
>Watchan
The clock, I'm supposed to be an extra in a film tomorrow starting at 9 and its now 5am and I gave up on going to sleep three hours ago
My life is fucked

It's just not and you know it. Don't do this

>Have Canadian landlord/roommate.

Owns three houses, three cars, four motorcycles, a Corvette, 70 inch HDTV, etc.

Keeps air on 72 year round.

feelsgoodman

>playan
Bloodborne, Blood & Wine, and Persona Q.
>eatan & drinkan
Water.
>watchan
Mushishi Zoku.