Hello, going to drop some info, up to you if you want to believe it or not

Hello, going to drop some info, up to you if you want to believe it or not.

>Rockstar is working on 2 separate Grand Theft Auto games
>One is coming in late 2017 and is not a numbered GTA game and is Online only, will feature Las Venturas and Liberty City
>Online campaigns
>It will use the same updated engine from the remaster
>Both maps will be added to current GTA online

>GTA VI will indeed be Vice City in the 80s/present day with 2 protagonist from 2 different eras
>Will be drug smuggling focused
>Will use RAGE 2 engine
>Will have a traditional SP campaign
>early 2020 release schedule
>GTA Online will be overhauled and feature Vice City as well as Liberty City and Las Venturas that will be ported into the new engine and brushed up (This includes all assets from GTA Online 1.0)

Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

gta.wikia.com/wiki/HD_Universe
youtube.com/watch?v=CfETk8CTp9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>GTA Online will be overhauled and feature Vice City as well as Liberty City and Las Venturas that will be ported into the new engine and brushed up (This includes all assets from GTA Online 1.0)

Forgot to mention Los Santos as well.

Wew lad

>>GTA VI will indeed be Vice City in the 80s/present day with 2 protagonist from 2 different eras
Back to the future mod incoming

>early 2020 release

wew

Yeah dont believe. Thanks for the bullshit.

>GTA VI will indeed be Vice City in the 80s/present day with 2 protagonist from 2 different eras

Hmm pretty believable considering this would solve time period gta games without removing current day features like cell phones and shit

>tfw dad is raping little sis in the next room
JUST

literally "let's compile all the bs rumors I've read on Cred Forums into one thread!" the thread

Oh and one more thing that's not GTA related.

BOSTON

>using a city for just an online mode
>an online mode where the atmosphere and detail will be gimped
>"RAGE 2"
>not knowing that RDR and some other Rockstar game (I think MP3) already used Rage 2. IV, EFLC, and Table Tennis was RAGE 1, GTA V was Rage 3
>"it's vice city! it's present day and from the 80s, each protag from one era!!"
>obviously appealing to the fags that have been wishing for this for years
wowee

>wew
sup, reddit

epic

> GTA VI will indeed be Vice City in the 80s/present day with 2 protagonist from 2 different eras
HD Universe (also known as HD era and formerly the Grand Theft Auto IV Era) is the third canonical universe of Grand Theft Auto series, after the 2D Universe and the 3D Universe.
The universe was known as the GTA IV Era until the announcement of Grand Theft Auto V, which revealed that games within the series are set in different universes based on their graphics (2D, 3D and HD), contrary to the previous belief that each "numbered" title started a new era
Source: gta.wikia.com/wiki/HD_Universe

Ya blew it.

>GTA VI will have Online
No thanks.

>le ebin leaker maymay XP

>>not knowing that RDR and some other Rockstar game (I think MP3) already used Rage 2. IV, EFLC, and Table Tennis was RAGE 1, GTA V was Rage 3

Wrong, all of those games were using the an updated version of the advanced engine. Nice try though.

>Ya blew it.

Time eras not universes.

Try again.

Well at least somebody gets it.

I think era refers to one protagonist from the 80s timeline and then the other one being in current time 2000s, I don't think it means game era

what did he mean by this?

Why should we believe you?
You haven't posted any source to anything.
You haven't even bothered with a half-assed uncredible source.

Come-on buddy. The least you can do is to bait your hook. Am I supposed to bite? 4/20 very believable.

>believing OP
ISHYGDDT

>Why should we believe you?

You don't have to

>You haven't posted any source to anything.

I don't want to

>You haven't even bothered with a half-assed uncredible source.

There's no need when i am the source

This is why tripfags are garbage.

Up to you to figure it out

You do realize tripcodes are meant for this very reason right?

I always post anonymously unless it's needed in a situation just like this one.

meh' would be cool if a prequel came out as DLC though.

>There's no need to when I am the source.
OP is a faggot, full of shit as always.
Move on, everyone.

We could also derail this into a lewd thread.
I vote for traps.

Nah, I'd say just stop responing. Any sort of lewdnes would only draw attention to OP and his obvious bullshit.

Traps are great and I only mean 2D.

>obvious bullshit.

How could you be so sure friend?

OK.

If you were able to find this information, several other reporters and industry analysts should be able to too. The fact that they haven't, means you have nothing backing up your source and zero amount of proof.

>several other reporters and industry analysts should be able to too

lol

OP has run out of ammo.

It has come to my attention that this is now a trap thread.

Post traps.

explain this

>OP has run out of ammo.

Not really. I mean what else would you guys want to know?

Not really any questions being hurled at me.

2good2betrue Rock star barely acknowledges vice city's existence

give us info on the protags then

>it's another "masturbating to the possibility of another vice city set in the 80's cause I can't let go of nostalgia" episode on Cred Forums again

Vice city was okay at best. Go back to playing blood dragon or hotline miami you tasteless fuckers.

no. Rockstar has been researching Boston for years, it's the setting for GTA VI.

Rendering order of certain objects are fucked. Like the engine pasted the wrong layers on top of each other.

gr8 b8 m8 I give it an 8

don't listen to this guy, I'm a real employee. GTA 6 will start off with you busting into the white house to stop the president from curing cancer or ending world hunger.

Sure,

The first protagonist from the 80's is described as a young Cuban immigrant with the placeholder name " Cedro".

Second protagonist during the current era is described as a middle aged dirty employee for the Bureau of narcotics. Placeholder name is "Kevin Moore"

Casting calls have not started yet

Funny, please read the thread. It's not GTA related though.

This

chuckled

Any other questions? If i don't know the answer i'll be straight up with you.

Will there be a Japanese version.

where's red dead nigga

Yes, Lincoln works on this.

so what's the Boston research for, then?

>>GTA VI will indeed be Vice City in the 80s/present day with 2 protagonist from 2 different eras
I suggested this in a speculation thread years ago.

It would be cool, the whole city would change between eras.

Fucked development times and has been scrapped at least twice now since RDR 2. Spring of next year.

Do the math NERD

>I suggested this in a speculation thread years ago.

You would be surprised at some of the suggestions passed around.

One under serious consideration was London in the mid 90's. Not even shitting you.

why would R* release RDR3 (presumably with its own online mode) only months before a massive GTA Online DLC

bullshit, without proof, tripfag OP is, was and always be a faggot

When the fuck is my RDR remaster coming out or Red Dead 3?

The online portion of RDR is not as robust as GTA Online.

I only know of quarterly release dates which aren't even near the final release. Rockstar is not anywhere close to being as organized as you think.

I would actually be quite surprised if RDR is internally delayed even further.

I also wouldn't refer to the GTA Online expansions as a "DLC" since it will have a retail release.

>When the fuck is my RDR remaster

Never existed although some people in the "industry" thinks it does for some reason.

retail version of a multiplayer that uses gta v, sure bud whatever you say

>excluding San Fierro
Fucking dropped.

It will be packaged with GTA V. There will also be a digital download with expansions only.

I wouldn't really mind this if true. It makes sense to string along casuals with GTA Online as a continual profit source, ultimately investing in gigantic singleplayer-centric games in the long term.

thatll be another 30 dollar dlc cost for you friend :^) complete with new minigames like roller skating and fishing

Your not the first person to say this.
You aren't leaking anything.
You wish you worked for cockstar.

is RDR3 on RAGE 2? or is it gonna look last gen as fuck like GTA V?

wont happen since gtao is such a huge cash cow because of the massive amount of casuals and children playing it. from here on out were gonna get weak sp gta games with no add on stories or anything and get focused online games. tis a sad day for gta

>Your not the first person to say this.

Really? Well i guess there are other leakers out there as well. Oh, would you mind showing me exactly where this was said word for word?

will Lazlow be in this? what kind of character does he play in this one?

>is RDR3 on RAGE 2?

Nope, will be using a heavily modified version of RAGE.

>or is it gonna look last gen as fuck like GTA V?

I think GTA V next gen/pc versions look great.

>Cred Forums
>Season 10, Episode 220
>user pretends to be a developer and "leaks"information about video games. (Rerun)
>CC, 5.1, HD

I'm cancelling Cred Forums

is anything from Rockstar releasing between 2017 and 2020?

bullcrap

Who the hell would buy a fucking boston gta? fuck off.

Do your HOMEWORK

>3+ more years without another singleplayer GTA
Sucks if true

Well to be fair he was only half wrong.

the same people who spent 500 million dollars on 5's online mode. they don't care what city its in as long as there's plenty of pixels to buy. you could set in muncie, indiana and it would fly off the shelves.

Not him, but I vividly remember reading a bunch of tweets from Boston cops about ride-alongs and meetings with Rockstar a few years back. I have no idea what else it'd be for, aside from maybe Bully (still wouldn't quite make sense desu)

>Online only

So does that mean I don't have to wait 3 years for the PC version?

Day 1 pc version

HAHA

Sounds funny right?

3:50
youtube.com/watch?v=CfETk8CTp9g
You don't work for R*

My father owns Rockstar. I'll show him this, you are in trouble OP

He meant Boston.