You have 10 seconds to be as reddit as possible *keep it vidya*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wgolc1rRro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heh, that's actually kinda funny.

Anyone else enjoying No Man's Land? Besides the planets resetting whenever you leave, it's a very good game. By far my GOTY next to Fallout 4's Nuka World.

Top 5 games:
- Undertale
- The Walking Dead series
- The Last of Us
- Life is Strange
- Pokemon Red/Blue

I don't get what the deal is with everyone hating No Man's Sky. Does it get boring after 20 hours? Yes. Did it overpromise? Maybe. Did the developers lie? I don't think so. They were never really selling it as a multiplayer experience.

Basically if you're spending $60 and getting 20 hours of entertainment you can't really complain.

What if you're only getting 2 hours of entertainment because you found it boring

Let me try my hand at reddit.

>games need story, and tons of it
>if a game doesn't have a minimum of 10+ hours of cutscenes, it's not a real game
>games need to stop being so videogamey! Challenge is problematic! Everything should be "comfy" and "accepting" of people who are low skill levels
>I'd rather have a bad game, if it meant having a good story

Not bad for someone who's never browsed reddit, if I say so myself.

You win.

damn thats pretty reddit-tier.

Alright, time out. I'm gonna be speaking OOC (Out of Character for those not in the know) here for a second. What's wrong with Red and Blue? Is it because you don't think there's a reason to play those two when Yellow exists?

>Did the developers lie? I don't think so.
They absolutely did. They kept implying there was multiplayer components. That's just the tip of the iceberg, though; they lied and bullshotted about all kinds of shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wgolc1rRro

Dark Souls is proof that western games are better than Japanese games who can only make anime games.

There are too many genwunners on Cred Forums for this list to be reddit-tier, user. Reddit actually LIKES the new Pokemon games.

Holy autism.

Came inside my sister while banging my mom, how should I break it to my dad's dog?

Goddammit, I can't believe I responded to that post seriously considering the thread title, what an epic fail.

>Reddit
You know slapping "keep it vidya" on shitposting is still shitposting right?

I liked Undertale.

kek
top kek
kek
kek'd
kek'd
i kek'd
kek

What's the difference with Cred Forums?

Dank memes

you win

FR/LG and Yellow.

Claiming to love and play Red/Blue regularly is like getting a Pikachu with "OG Pokémon" under it tattooed on your chest.

Shut up user. You're not allowed to like things. especially good things.

Oh, and also, there are too many Sony games on your list. Cred Forums loves its Sony games.

>I'd rather have a bad game, if it meant having a good story

this

I keep forgetting the remakes are a thing despite them legitimately being great remakes. Maybe I should drop Platinum and just pick FireRed up again with the Moemon patch.

>Still less shitposting in here than normal Cred Forums

Hey guys. Look at what my wife made.
>insert pic of some shitty fan-art

downboated! don't circle jerk me off. I even hate my -um because it's white.

Reminder for the thread that ACFag here dislikes anything with any semblance of narrative, no matter how good the game is.

/thread

the only pokemon: reddit version is pokemon go

now you're getting it

I am so tired of all the contrarian hipsters on this board liking lame Pokémon such as Typhlosion, Torterra, Quagsire, Lilligant, Barbaracle, and being vocal about it. Nobody cares about your special snowflake tastes and opinions. Sceptile is the best Grass type. Greninja is the best Water type. Charizard is the best Fire type. Gardevoir is the best Fairy type. Lucario is the best Steel type. Gengar is the best Ghost type. Blaziken is the best Fighting type. Mewtwo is the best Psychic type. Mega Evolution was one of the best things to happen for the series and Mega Charizard X has an awesome Mega design. Why can't you all just accept this?

>cinematic experience
>good game

Just because IGN gave Uncharted a 10/10, doesn't make it a good game, Hans.

Marry me.

I was playing Overwatch today and my teammate was crudely insulting me. He made comments about my appearance and weight which really struck a nerve because I am extremely self conscious about these things. I'm 200 pounds overweight and have been trying to watch what I eat lately. Why do people have to be so mean? What did I ever do to you? Im going to stop playing Overwatch until I reach my goal of losing 150 pounds. Wish me luck!

Overwatch is the best game of the last 20 years! it takes serious skill and has such original characters

That's because here on Reddit, we don't tolerate problematic opinions that belittle others. We promote a healthy and positive community discussing the greatest in interactive storytelling experiences.

This is more tumblr than Reddit I think. Reddit is just massively basic.

can we literally not do this?
literally

Please... don't upvote this post

so... how do I make metroid crawl in super metroid...?

don't oppress me

I hate white people

God I hate niggers in games

-/r/AltRight

Platinum has the best outfits in the series after Emerald, imo.

I'm extremely burnt out on FireRed. Played the shit out of it for like 3 years before getting Sapphire and Emerald (I didn't look into the version differences back then).

GUYS GUYS THE CAKE WAS A LIE!!!! XDDDD

Hey guys check out this rare gem I found in my garage.

It WAS a lie, and then it took an arrow to the knee.

Who are you quoting? Why don't you post your retarded Bayo image already.

Keep telling yourself that, hipster.

I genuinely love Mega Charizard X's design.

>insert unfunny quip that will make my post the best rated one

hiii ... um i see this alot ^3^
i am just wondering wut game its from
ha ha i like RANDUM HUMER lol just like teh internetz
thankies for the game name xD

Yeah, I like the design for the MCs in Platinum, but the beginning towns are just so basic looking, and the Pokemon selection is terrible, in my opinion. I guess it's nice to have a challenge in Pokemon, but it's mainly due to having to use shit instead of what I really want.

I'm already posting here, aren't I?

Fuck. Meant to quote for the spoiler.

[this post has been deleted by moderator]

Who /pokemongo/ here?

>What team are you
>What level are you
>What Pokemon are you walking with as your buddy atm?
I'm a level 24 Team Instinct (No shelter from the storm!), and I'm trying to raise up a dope Gyarados, so I'm walking my fish.

I play games and enjoy them, sometimes I even talk about them normally!

Do you actually go to Reddit? I just have to ask because that's pretty darn accurate.

Hey guys, after 170 attempts I just beat the Flagship for the first time on easy.

Why does Japan keep cranking out all these games with pervy creepy shit in them?
It is like come on guys, grow up, videogames are a mature form of art.
You're actively holding it back by thinking that kind of think is OK.

You mean this one? The one that demonstrates how, even if game journalists like a game, it doesn't mean it's good?

Reddit would unironically back any game journalist's opinions without question, even though doing so goes against something a consumer should have: critical thinking skills.

Don't know what Bayonetta has to do with this.

Did you report that jerk? People like that need to be all banned from the internet, especially when they make others as uncomfortable as you were. On belhalf of the of the good side of Overwatch, I apologize!

P.S. Don't feel like you have to change who you are for %&@holes online. You don't have to be thin to be healthy. What's your account ID, maybe we can play together?? I main Bastion :D

@352574121

walking the fish? haha absolutely outrageous!

my face when i lol'd!

170 is a bit much but if they've been playing bad ships the whole tie it's neither unbelievable or that terrible if they've been playing blind.

Remember that time we kicked V's butt at Tribes lol

Edit: no, that isnt revisionist history lol

i know. i can't even believe how pedophelic this picture is. it's like they want to promote and belittle those who got raped.

Blatant "90s nostalgia" circlejerk baiting. It's like SMB3/World, the games themselves are fine.

Guys can we have a serious discussion on how problematic to women it is when you say the word 'female'? it's like you're talking about an animal instead of a human being, and it's not inclusive to trans women.

>can absorb my lightning attacks.

Literally stopped reading there, the person who wrote this is fighting Cpu lv1s for sure.

I've seen a ness use his absorb and not get punished with instant death like, once ever.

I guess you're not him. There's this armored core fan that has a hateboner for any game with more than a couple minutes of cutscenes. As if the hour and a half of cinematics in Bayo totally discounts it's gameplay.

Tumblr doesn't have opinions on games really, they mostly just drawfag; except the sjw clique who complains about sjw shit

It's pretty good in teams if you have a teammate with an energy attack. Some Japs I don't know playing Lucas/Lucario won (evo?) teams in sm4sh over Nairo/Zero. Ness's isn't as strong as Lucas's but the idea is the same.

Sup, r/askreddit! What do you guys enjoy doing most with your wife's son?

Edit: thanks for the gold stranger!

looks like regular old Cred Forums so far

You have to remember that most anti-storyfags don't criticize story elements, they just criticize games that use """deep""", """moving""" stories as a cover for boring, shitty games.

This is retarded /r/games and /r/nomanssky shit all over the game

lol
edit: why the fuck are you downvoting me?

>hey guys look at what my wife's son made

FIFY

[-] ElDuderino 5429 points
My 10/10 game is hands down Ocarina of Time. It was my very first game and I just have so many memories attached to it. Me and my brother used to play it all the time when we were young and I probably beat it over 20 times. It helped nab me a girlfriend back in high school who later became my wife.

Edit: RIP my inbox

Edit 2: Thanks for the gold, stranger!

Edit 3: My wife's son loves OoT, yes. We made sure his first game was OoT 3D and he's definitely enjoying it!

Oh I get that, and I agree with the sentiment when it comes to modern Naughty Dog titles and things like the Tomb Raider reboot. It's just that this particular user is unreasonably critical of story elements. My mistake, carry on.

You guys are all faggots

Remember guys, reddit can't into multiple layers of irony

uncanny

terrifyingly real

He has a point though

Heck, this is Sony's entire MO.

>5 Uncharteds
>the Last of Us, including a remake, a port, and HD remaster, and a possible sequel
>beyond 2 Souls
>Heavy Rain
>The Order 1886

I can't name a single moment from any of these games where the "gameplay" actually warranted the story's presence, or benefited from it. If anything, the gameplay was a glorified quick time event that led you to the next scene.

Sony > Nintendo
The PS4 pro will be the best console ever, the scorpio is stupid lame shit just meant to copy it.

Does he? I've never played a fighting game that ended up like the top example.

I think the image isn't comparing 'typical fighters' and Smash, I think it's comparing 'fighters the author knows how to play' with 'fighters the author doesn't know how to play.'

I'd like to thank Bethesda for making Fallout 4 such a great game. The story is so good and the game looks beautiful. I normally don't pre order games but I just had to do it for a Bethesda game, and boy was it worth it. I don't think I'll ever run out of things to do, even if us PS4 players won't be getting mods (but who needs them, anyway? The game is great as is). I can't wait to play through all the DLC, they all look amazing! Thank you Bethesda for making Fallout 4 my Game of the Year.

How isn't this true?

If you know what reddit is like then maybe you should fuck back off to there