Cred Forums I don't understand, who are these people? They were pretty good when OneyNG was on their podcast...

Cred Forums I don't understand, who are these people? They were pretty good when OneyNG was on their podcast, but I feel like they came out of nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAnkHKn1Nvg

Since they got hired by game grumps to video edit their videos, they have an in to "network" with their friends. They're unfunny and generic.

I think they're pretty good

they're entirely bland from what little I've seen of them. They comprise of "woah heh hey look at this guy lol" and "zooming into the screen randomly is comedic genius."

>both have the most generic fucking names ever, look like completely average joes, sound bland, and have a show called "Super Mega"
Jesus christ could you not get more boring. It's like if an FPS was called "Gun Shooter"

Ryan was half of Cyndago, which was a sketch comedy channel on youtube. IIRC they collaborated with Markiplier for a few videos, and I think Matt used to be an editor for Mark. After Daniel (the other half of Cyndago) passed away he joined Matt's channel KWP and the two of them started their own LP channel.
Definitely one of the more tolerable LP channels out there, makes for good background noise. The podcasts are neat too.

Honest question,

With over saturation pretty much at its peak with let's plays, do you think this shit will crash soon?

They're Markipliers friends and friends with that one guy who passed away recently that edited Markipooper's videos. Their live skits are alright but their game shit is typical goober gamps garbage let's play autism.

>soon

Go look at the Game Grumps view count, it's pretty funny.

>Game grumps
Viewcounts go steadily up the longer videos are out, popular ones hit half million marks regularly, have deals out the ass with advertisers and a fanbase that is borderline insane (both in size and mental state)

Game grumps ain't going nowhere, but I'd kill for a channel with just Brian and Barry instead of arin Ross and Danny screaming and being retarded

kek. It looks like they have dropped off a bit but some of the Dan/Arin videos are still reaching 400k. That """""company""""" produces so many videos a week i'm not surprised people stopped caring.

I thought they were pretty manufactured, I see a lot of people agree. What about Oney's pals Dingdong and Julian? From what I've seen Dingdong is very funny.

I actually think Dingdong and Julian are at least more entertaining. Even if it does feel like they are just parroting Oney at times. Plus Dingdong is actually good at games

They're the friends of that youtube who committed suicide a year ago.
They shut down that channel Cyndago when he died,, and started this one about 4 months ago.
They're pretty great, and I like their editing on Grumps

Ding Dong and Julian are great.

Forgot pic.

I'm glad Jontron left this shit and found better people.

that was horrifically boring

better luck next time

Where the fuck is Dunkey?

>No Cr1tikal

>better
>frank and ethan
Not what I'd call an improvement. About the same level of shit I'd say.

I think their main channel is alright but their editing on OneyPlays is fucking god tier

But don't people love eric jokes like VAPE NASH and Human Cake?

Ethan's a fucking dirty kike and Frank's half Australian, both need to be fucking put in an oven

AND THE GUYS FROM SUPERMEGA

It's so tired.

The twice ironic homo-eroticism. The same five jokes/catchphrases every video (moms, dads, "damn she thicc," yes yes yes daddy likes, moist mouth noises).

I actually don't hate them or their videos. But usually these comedy duo let's players bring something to the table. Overacted reactions, super edgy attitudes, industry experience, something. But these guys just sit there, play the game, do some mild ironic concern on how well they're playing ("Ryan, look out, you almost hit that guy!") and make a gay joke.

If they were actually good at the games they're playing, I think this channel would be excellent. Because their humor is so repetitive and tame that it wouldn't get in the way of a skilled playthrough. But having mediocre commentary over mediocre gameplay means that it's really only good for background noise.

Definitely better than all the screamy faggots though.

Damn that is a really well thought out explanation, good job. I definitely agree with your analysis, they are pretty bland overall, it really felt like they were cut whole cloth from some lets play formula and then tailored to reddit personally.

Everyone's pose is faggy except for Frank's

>cr1tikal
>good

Pick one

I like them, they've got good chemistry. But the best pairing is Chris and Arin.

>Franks pose
>Not the gayest
Everyone i have met who dress and do those kinds of poses takes it in the ass