Ll > lV > Brotherhood > Syndicate > Revelations > 1 >SHIT > Unity > lll

ll > lV > Brotherhood > Syndicate > Revelations > 1 >SHIT > Unity > lll

Pretty accurate, but you forgot Rogue which is better than brotherhood

Shit list.

2 > BH > 3 > revelations > 1 > shit > all the rest

> 3 anywhere above shit
> revelations not perfectly functional and just as good as Brotherhood

Unity was my favorite in terms of combat, stealth, and assassinations. I didn't think the story in Unity was that bad, but I liked Black Flag's story the best.

nah
Revelations > II >Syndicate > 1 > Brotherhood >III > Unity

Just started it recently, so didnt want it put in the list, its that good?

Syndicate is shit but I agree with the rest

Gameplay to 3 felt fucking great and the climbing was fluid

Conner was a retarded assassin but the sequels didn't make a better one and his father was interesting. Revelations took place in the shittiest empire with a shit story of "who gun be da sultan" the only memorable parts were Altairs memories and Desmond's future stuff.

3 Just felt miles better.

> 3 perfectly fine guys it's just the story and characters that are shit
> revelations is shit guys the story is shit

Prince of Persia > all AssCreeds

Brotherhood > 2 > 3 > Unity > Revelations > 4 > Syndicate > 1

Unity has the best map
3 has the best combat
Syndicate has the best stealth
Brotherhood and 2 have the best characters and stories but 2's side content is way more repetitive and AC is not the series to have repetitive content.

4 is extremely overrated. Combat is a step down from 3 in every way, HUGE fucking lack of buildings and with an overabundance of trail/follow missions compared to AC1-Revelations you get this shitty stealth grass follow bullshit that takes FOREVER because no one understands how to exposition dump correctly. Boat combat is ass while the sailing aspect is great. Boat combat is just health bar bullshit. 2 of the 3 cities suck, Nassau is legit the worst city in any AC game.

What good thing came from revelations besides closure on Altair, Ezio and the guy stuck in the animus lives ?

The ending was shit to AC3 because they killed off an important character but other then that it was the LAST GOOD Assassins Creed.

Ac3 was not good. The gameplay was boring and the characters were not engaging in the slightest.
Sorry user, you are in the minority on this one.

Unity > Black Flag >> Rogue >>>> shit > the rest

I guess so the Multiplayer was good again and the gameplay felt new the only "bad" character I can think of was just Connor.

Nice contrarian opinion m888

Only contrarian thing is denying that Unity is the best AC game

> be literally in the minority of minorities
> no you are contrarian

>Garbage Characters and Story
>Last good Ac
Wish you played it when it cameout, then you wouldve felt the dissapointing garbage that it was after the ezio trilogy
Also ac4 is triple that game was
But combat was 10/10

>ruined free running
>ruined multiplayer
>ruined the story by retconning a shit ton of things
>shit past story as well

Only fun thing about it was architecture other then that it was a hot mess.

b8

I know dude but lets be honest you weren't going to get another ezio there can only be 1 of those.

Albeit Connor was fucking bland as shit I really don't know what else they could have done. Look at Unity they tried remaking ezio through that frenchy faggot.

unity has actual stealth mechanics and combat where you don't autowin so I can see why ACfags dislike it.

Its pretty and thats it
>Throws out common moves for it to be unlocked in combat system
>God tier multiplayer thrown out for 4 player co-op to open a chest in a building
>Retarded main character and story
>Litterall Zero real world stuff except a woman talking to you while game is in slow motion
It deserved the shitstorm it got

>Ruined freerunning

Its has the best movement

Stop being a contrarian eziofag

The hook and the blade

>lV
It's great pirate game but not great AC game
Brotherhood > ll > Syndicate > 1 > Revelations >SHIT > Unity > lll

I haven't played Syndicate because Unity felt like a poor effort and a chore to complete. What makes it better? I wanted to play since it has one of my favorite historical settings, but Unity felt so boring.