Anyone else preorder?

Anyone else preorder?

Normally I don't because why the fuck would you preorder digital games?

I'm a sucker for Sonic and the Genesis though. That statue is amazing.

"Trailer" if you're interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtqgkPCEIP8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4pg1bOEdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off shill

Are sonic fans all furries?

Yes, yes we are. As are all Klonoa fans, Crash fans and Sly Cooper fans.

Nah, game just looks good and it seems like a decent collector's edition for $60.

it seems pretty good

Just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4pg1bOEdM

What's been with Sega getting their shit together lately?

I don't know what to make of it.

No, because the gamestore that will bring it to my third world shithole got a little to greedy with the price and priced it at 120 USD. I understand a little overcharge, but that almost 50%.

where are you located?

>Small plastic sonic figure
>fake cartridge
>digital only with physical preorder goodies

Why couldnt they just fucking put it on a disc?

That's bullshit user. I just ordered on Amazon (with 20% off through Prime.)

>Small

Did you watch the video? The thing is like a foot tall.

And the fake cartridge and console are what got me. I don't give a shit, this is great.

>alone on a friday night?

I mean bullshit as in you're getting screwed and I'm sorry. Didn't mean to imply you were fibbing.

Chile. It's a shame because I really like what they did this, sure, it would have been perfect if it came with a physical copy of the game, but it's still great. But not 120 bucks great.
I'll wait to see if another store will be bringing it, but for now, it seems we're getting fucked.

Don't worry, bro. I understood.

I'll buy it if SEGA keeps it up long enough

Chile had the 2nd best leader of the last 100 years

Sud america?
Lo mismo pasa aqui hermano.

Me tiene harto estos putos.

>Steam game
>Needing a disc

It's the first CE I ever ordered. I think it's stupid it doesn't come with a physical game but I want to give full support to Sonic Mania

Probably because it's a small downloadable game. Not worth the money to print it out on blu-ray discs from a business standpoint.

also steam retards don't have blu ray/dvd drive

Since I got the PC version, I'm not really bothered but I guess it wouldn't have hurt to include a disc, ala Fallout 4 but it would just be an installation disc so meh.

That's true, I don't have a disc drive on my PC. For console players, a disc would have been a really nice bonus but the metal card is, for me, better than a disc in either case.

>lately

>$200+ to fully enjoy the sonic experience

holy hell

>shitty emulator box with roms that I can download for free

just go to a retro game store and buy a real fucking genesis

You don't know what it is, do you?

I'm shocked that you can write, but cannot read

You mean I get to pre-order a load of garbage for a download only game? How could I resist.

You've got yourself a deal.

Where can I order this?

I don't...think you understand. Sonic Mania is a new game coming out next year in the style of Sonic 1-3.

This is a collector's edition for that game. This isn't the Genesis emulator coming out soon.

I got it on Amazon. If you have Prime, it's only $55.

people with taste don't play on PC

bless Amazon and their fucking pre-order discounts

oh yeah i forgot the tip silly me

What's better is that I have Prime through a friend so it's literally just a flat 20% off because. It's great.

Unfortunately I can rarely take advantage since I pretty much play exclusively on PC now but eventually I can get it cheaper anyway.

wasn't gonna preorder till i saw the statue does the sega jingle

>posts a game nobody likes anymore

I don't know. Are all Halo fans Mt. Dew chugging frat boys? Or are all JRPG fans sweaty, fat nerds?

Which one though? The classic one, or the one the recorded at the event which will be in the game?

Any Sonic game that uses scripted segments in levels can fuck off.

Pretty much every 3D Sonic game does though.

I'm fine with everybody talking about the game but I really don't see how there are so many threads about it. It looks alright and I'm cautiously optimistic about it, but they have barely shown anything and you guys have three threads up at once. What is there to talk about?

>ausfag
>pre-order for USA only
I-I didn't want it anyway...