All racism aside do you think it will be good?

All racism aside do you think it will be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

It's more GTA than mafia now

No

it looked promising, then i saw the railway AI

And unlike GTA the main black character is shit

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

You can add that video where chairs forgot about grenade explosion physics to this pasta.

Will do, thanks my man.

It's SJW pandering casualized trash that mimics itself as a Mafia game when in truth it's just another generic western AAA open-world game.

Post webms else no one will see it.

webms bump the thread. You'd want to sage the thread as you shit on the game.

nice pasta faggot

LOL are those two chairs epoxied to the floor or something

Why is everyone in that webm black?

what the fuck

He's not wrong though.
I'm tired of devs using "diversity" as an excuse to shit out terrible games. And if you criticize them shill can always pull the race card.

>made a Mafia game where you don't play as a member of the Mafia, which was the coolest thing about it
>Shoehorn in a bunch of agenda pushing sjw shit, because it's the current year
>Add lots of grindy copy paste sandbox stuff, because everybody likes that

I dunno, what do you think?

how autistic can someone be making a pasta about things in a game that he dont like?

i dont give a fuck i will buy this and have fun

also i will never acknowledge something in a pasta :^)

terrible a.i
terrible "people" in charge of development

I noticed that too, I'm guessing thats supposed to be a dramatic "hang that nigga" moment too.

Funny thing is I guarantee the devs of this abomination are all upper-middle class WHITE MALES. Actually I'm more than positive since this shitheap is being developed by 2K San Francisco (or whatever the fuck it's called).

its directly competing with gta V right? its certainly not going for the fanbase of mafia 1+2.
So far Im not seeing it succeeding in that, but maybe it has some hidden qualities no one knows about yet.