>4K
>best games
>stronger than the Xbox
>Nintendo not even in the competition

At the point the only thing that can stop it is PC and PC doesn't even have exclusives or AAA devs. Looks like another clean sweep for the playstation baby!.

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/09/19/microsoft-project-scorpio-games-run-in-true-4k/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean upscaled to 4k

> 4k

That's cute senpaitachi

What's the price on this going to be anyway?

>1.5k
>hehe
>Wow
>they will be

> 4k
the console is $349 it isn't 4k. Stop kidding yourself and stop mindlessly droning over buzzwords.

>PC doesn't even have exclusives

You're all just mad that Sony has the best games like FFXV and The Last Guardian while Pc has what? Undertale and Minecraft?

>upscaled
>wont be stronger than scorpio
>best games are actually in fact on nintendo.

>Best Games

Says who?

How many exclusives metacritic 70? 80? 90? 95?

Wii U has 3 exclusives 90 or higher, 18 at 80 or higher.

PS4 has a single game 90 or higher, 5 at 80 or higher by my count.

>nintendo

Hahaha, what are they going to do? Ruin another game series? Like how the fuck is Nintendo even real.

>Scorpio

If it's stronger why doesn't it have a stronger name? And why haven't I heard anything about it being 4k?

>Upscaled

That's just a buzzword elitists use so people feel worse about having finally caught up. Like calling people who got filthy rich on their own and relatively early on "nouveau riche"

It has more if we count shit like TLOU but if we dont then WII U loses smash and mario maker

And that has nothing to do with all the kiddies upvoting Nintendo stuff and downvoting Sony, but I'm just a le SonyPwny so facts don't matter, right?

>Upscaled
>That's just a buzzword
Maybe don't make claims about shit you don't understand. Do a little research.

K*

*not actual 4k, all games just upscaled from lower resolutions.

>stronger than the Xbox*

*while xbox scorpio still does not launched with true 4k support.

I'm getting just the regular ps4 or slim which ever they have at the store on friday since I don't have a 4k tv.

>And why haven't I heard anything about it being 4k?
>at all first-party games arriving "in the Scorpio time frame" will run in native 4K -- you'll have at least a few games to show what your new TV can do.
engadget.com/2016/09/19/microsoft-project-scorpio-games-run-in-true-4k/

Haha

>Instead of using facts I'll just tell him to google it >:D

Bit mistake bro. Now devs will optimise games for a pro, and you will get shitty performance in all games now. Because pro games can't have lower fps what standard ps4.

>4K
PS4 so far has only (proven) able to upscale to 4K. they do a real good job of it but PS4pro is basically doing 900p to 1080p
>>best games
you have dark souls, you have bloodborne,...and now you have ni-oh. PS4 is basically bad exclusives, remasters, and a souls clone.
>>stronger than the Xbox
yes the upgraded version of a console is better than the currently sold outdated version of a console. but everybody knows scorpio is at least 30% stronger than the PS4pro with more additional features.
>>Nintendo not even in the competition
i'll give you this one technically. but nintendo doesn't need to compete because it can survive solely on it's exclusives.

K
next you'll tell me it's gonna have 60 FPS or good exclusives

>PS4 so far has only (proven) able to upscale to 4K.
They have 1 native 4k game.
PS3 port of last of us, with 30fps cap.
Embarrassing,

They will not. 40+ milions of ps4 and it keeps selling. The pro will probably end up at like 15 or 20 milions

>4K
Meanwhile in PC theme park

they aren't gonna make games not run good on the normal ps4, if they do they'll lose a bunch of sales

itt butt mad pc elitists that sony is catching up and saving gaming

>I'm getting just the regular ps4 or slim

Don't.

Even without a 4k TV you can get a brute force super samples image on your HD TV on 4k games. Pic related is literally what Horizon will look like on your standard TV if you're using the Pro. Not to mention the benefits of better performance on some games I mean for $100 more youd kinda be silly not to.

I say that as a launch owner who isn't upgrading, if you don't have a PS4 then I don't know why you would go for my model over the Pro

This is how things work. Main team - ps4pro, and 2 devs doing low settings port for ps4.

>jpg artifacts everywhere
Absolutely disgusting.

> catching up
> cannot even play 4k native, has to upscale
you're about 9 console generations behind what we have now.

everything in that looks like plastic, soz :/

How much does Sony pay you to shitpost?
How do you get the job?
Are they still hiring?

that means I have to wait another month to get a ps4 :( I don't really care about graphics as long as gameplay is fun

but they OUTPUT 4k
that's just as good!!!

user, pro can't have lower fps whan ps4 even in "4k" mode.
This means 25-30 fps on pro, and 20-25 fps on ps4. And sony fanboys will eat it up. See ps3 game perfomance.

>4K

I wish I worked for them

The problem is that PS4 does not have blast processing, thus is unable to run truxton and thus lose by default.

i should probably go ahead and kill myself now. how can i recover

This is some low quality shitposting, you must be jonesing for those (You)s pretty badly. I can spare a post for you.

>This filter
Please kill yourself.

A question, a big question is how loud pro will be.
PS4 slim looks like a great deal because its 300$ and fucking silent.

Sorry indie developer, but i prefer stuff looking like CRT.

Another month from now or a month from Pro's release date? Don't be impatient when buying hardware user, if its a month from pro launch then yeah that would actually suck but still, just think about it.

If you are planning on playing FFXV too though you should know it looks like ass on original ps4's. ik gameplay is important and all but performance and graphics are significantly better on the pro. Try and wait to see screenshot cmparissons start coming out and you will see what I'm talking about

That's a valid concern but I have no idea about that, have to see what comes out of the news about it or until digital foundry gets their hands on it

>he didn't have a good screen 20 years ago

This actually looks a lot sharper than what a sega genesis usually does.
The composite DAC is so blurry on the horizontal axis, most developers did vertical stripes to simulate transparency, and it looked exactly like transparency on the tv.

that's a big head

PC gets PS4 games, Xbox One games, Wii U games, Vita games, and 3DS games.

Can YOUR system play Nier Automata, Scalebound, Sonic Lost World, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, and Code of Princess all on the same system?

What's so hard about looking it up? Hell, the very word itself should make it obvious. If it were something that's hard to find out, I'd be happy to explain it.

>stuff looking like CRT.
Have you even played on crt tv? You do not see scanlines on them son. Only very upclose, like 5cm close.

>sega genesis usually does.
But scart and no blur. Without even modding.

no one cares about your spreed sheet machine

Sony shills out in force.

Scanlines only show up on bigger screens.
I'm not a eurofag to have access to those fancy SCART things.

They're still trying to recover from No Man's Sky being a pile of dogshit.

But you guys had component TVs though and RGB - component transcoders.

What do the people who make these threads look like?

I see scanlines on my PVM just fine.

Kek, I haven't upgraded my PC in years and my processor is woefully underpowered but I still run games better than any console. Stay mad peasant.

>not 12k

Not in the early 90's.
That shit only started to appear 2000+, and i'm not sure sega genesis can do that.

>Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)23:57:01 No.352583189 ▶

probably like your'e mum xD

>Best games
Like what? The only game that i'd like to play on a PS4 is Bloodborne, the rest is just shit or weebshit.

It outputs RGB natively off AV port, so yes.

I'll be buying 2. Fuck all PCfats.

>saving gaming
So, where's the Chrono trigger tier RPG for the PS4?
Games should be 10 times better in terms of everything now, instead of graphics, and i mean on the technical side, because CT still rapes most if not all PS4 games in aesthetics.

>tfw you, your family and friends are all getting a pro or two

I feel the butthurt already

>or two
For what reason.

>upscaled
>upsampled (via checkboard, PS4)
>native 4k
That's the order in terms of IQ

Q: Will PS4 Pro have separate or exclusive games?

There will not be any PS4 Pro-exclusive games. Because PS4 Pro and the standard PS4 are members of the same family, both systems will be fully compatible with all past, present, and future PS4 titles, including PlayStation VR. All PS4 games are PS4 Pro games, and vice-versa.

In case one gets full

Playstation 4 pro is looking great! Probably going to go for a xbox one s in the near future myself but I wish you good luck with your console. :)

Truxton on composite is better than what PS4 offers on 4k.

Different strokes for different folks. :)

The story is more annoying than "RGB or not RGB".
The component cables are actually YIQ, and there is sync on one of the cables, so you can't true RGB on it, unless you convert etc..

>4k
lol no
>best games
lol no
>stronger than xbone
Irrelevant and scorpio will be strongest console though it won't matter

Also Nintendo does not even consider Sony and Microsoft competition for better or worse

>Nintendo does not even consider Sony and Microsoft competition
Because they're cleanly BtFO :^)