PS4 Pro

>Q: Will PS4 Pro have separate or exclusive games?

>There will not be any PS4 Pro-exclusive games. Because PS4 Pro and the standard PS4 are members of the same family, both systems will be fully compatible with all past, present, and future PS4 titles, including PlayStation VR. All PS4 games are PS4 Pro games, and vice-versa.
>blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/08/ps4-pro-the-ultimate-faq/

Other urls found in this thread:

videogamer.com/ps4/days_gone/news/only_1_person_is_working_on_days_gones_ps4_pro_support_2_on_infamous_report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FGBlwdkHWFs
youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso
gamasutra.com/view/news/281048/Andrew_House_PS4s_main_competitor_isnt_the_Xbox_its_the_PC.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok. Literally everyone knew this. Its also going to be the same for the Xbox One/Scorpio. Why are you making a thread about it?

Yup this has been known since before it was even announced with the leaked documents.

why did you copy my reply to a thread and just make a new thread? hmmmmm?

Literally nogaems machine.

I don't care I'm still buying one.

Seems like a good thing. I think the big issue is unlike the scorpio, it's not such a huge disparity in power that they'll need to develop two games for the systems, but instead will just focus on one, probably leaning towards utilizing the pro's additional power. Meaning while older games will be playable, they'll eventually get to a point where they're not really playable. Like the newer 3DS games, like hyrule warrios, and monster hunter, almost unplayable on original 3DS hardware. It's a subtle push, but it's there.

When you buy a scorpio, you know you're buying what is essentially gen 9 tech. And it's gonna be their way of trying to push the generation forward to be "ahead" and be the first like with the 360.

Yeah but then Sony could just release the ps5 like a year to 18 months later and then they would have the most powerful console, its gonna be weird stepping stones between the consoles again.

because of how weaksauce the ps4pro is, do you think this puts MS in a spot to just release scorpio as the next xbox? not any of this same family crap.

If they hadn't already blown their load at E3 to not piss off the few people still attached to their xbone by saying it was explicitly that? Maybe. But it's too late now. They're still jumpstarting gen 9 but they're gonna have to be careful about it because they're still on eggshells with their userbase after releasing the xbone, releasing very few exclusives for it, then porting ALL of those to PC. I mean they REALLY dropped the fucking ball.

Did they ever actually say that the Scorpio wasn't just the Xbox Two?

No, not directly, but after the ps4pro reveal they've been trying real hard to compare it to the xbone S, which leads me to believe they're gonna try to make that comparison closer to scorpio release, but it's not gonna work because they made a fuckton of promises and statements about how it's all "one big xbox family".

>they'll eventually get to a point where they're not really playable.

No developer is going to make a game that has shit performance on the ps4 level hardware unless it's a xbox exclusive.

Xbox has no coherent vision which is why they're making all their games for pc as well, even though that completely kills the xbox.

I can't wait for my games to be in 4k. What the fuck is everyone's problem? TLOU in 4k will be godlike.

It's th-the 4K dream w-we've been waiting for, r-right guys?...

You're correct.

Quit falseflagging. The PS4 Pro is the Pro-mised console.

Xbot kys.

>it has nogaems
>"b-but it's alright because everyone knew!"
>this excuses it having nogaems

To be a day in the mind of a Sonygger.

>consoles start yearly releases with slightly improved hard drive
LITERALLY just a shitty PC. Like if you used a pre-made PC every couple of years kek

I'm not sure what you are angry about, its just a ps4, not a entirely new console.
yes the normal one and the pro share the same games, don't know what to tell ya.

The Xbox S and SCORPIO can play these. Guess which console can't?
It's the PS4. That's the answer.

Still no blast processing to run truxton, so automatic defeat.

What a strange period of gaming we're entering.

This will be the first mid-generation of consoles that literally have no games, but instead rides the coattail of older generations with promises of "higher resolution" through upscaling.

Will the PS5 promise to upscale PS4 games to UHD and have no new games?

Will there be a PS4.75?

This entire hardware > software thing the console industry has going for it is such a foreign concept to me.

Trust me, you don't have to tell me anything at this point.

Microsoft has wording that implies this isn't exactly true for xbox. their wording goes along the line that xbox will play all games moving forward which i'm taking to mean that each new xbox will from xbox one onward play xbox one games and 360 BC games while scorpio and future xboxs will have their own exclusives in due time.

obviously you won't see scorpio exclusives right away but maybe a few years down the line when microsoft feels comfortable with it they'll have more demanding games that'll for the most part be unplayable on the standard xbox one.

you really can't expect them to make a console 4x stronger and let it get anchored down.

We have to cling to hardware, because the software is so shit. The idea of being able to look at our really shitty games and them looking pretty is the only solace we have.

You mean like a PS4 Pro-pro?

Let me ask you this, how big is the local BRUHD section at your local walmart, target, movie store, cinema, anywhere?

Not defending the PS4's lack of one, but I definitely understand why it'd be a worthless piece of hardware. Most people don't even have CD or DVD drives in their PCs anymore, period. We were dangerously close to having a digital only generation before microsoft got shit on for it back around the xbone reveal.

So what did they meant with the pay-to-update a while ago I thought they meant for system patches would cost money but now it seems like it was about patches for games being updated for ps4 pro

Hey! i do have a dvd drive on my computer.
It is full of dust and can't read discs anymore and i don't even bother cleaning it because been literally years i don't need it but i still have one.

There's no reason to buy a pro. It's a stupid system.

Ps4 has fuck all games anyway. I'll grab a slim used one day for a few exclusives like TLG and Nioh

>fixes fps for previous ps4 games
>games upscaled to 4k will have the old shitty framerate

That's where blurays are going to go. It doesn't take that long for technology to catch up. Ps4 is just voluntarily trying to be left in the dust.

Not to mention a lot of people have data caps. 4k streaming with caps? Absolute shite.
I have no caps, but I bet most people do.

That's nice and everything, now are Bloodborne and The Last Guardian going to perform significantly better on a Pro? I want my 60 frappuccinos.

It won't touch PS4 games that the developer don't release patches for, which means its up to the dev to choose what will be the PS4pro upgrade.
Some will get improved frame rate, some will fall for the 4k meme, some will stay the same, but with lens flare having its own lens flare and urea particles on the piss filter.

There will be no difference

Most people in places called australia maybe.
I'm just saying, people don't have 4kTVs. This device is to try and push them. as we move forward, people may start buying again but generally, physical movie sales are in the shitter. The sections shrink all over the world as people move to digital streaming. And believe it or not, most places in the USA definitely have the capability to stream 4k TV. They have shitty, spotty internet otherwise, but the speed is generally good.

Any game worth playing will have a patch though.

Not necessarily.
Budget != quality.

You don't need barely any resources to enable a pro mode.

Doesn't it take sli-ing high end video cards and a real nice cpu to hit 60fps at 4k? How are 400$ consoles going to be doing this?

Thank you lord and master of the Red Pill for taking time off of your undoubtedly busy schedule to mash a reply I could literally get anywhere on the internet, but I'd still like to see official confirmation.

>Not to mention a lot of people have data caps

You braindead retarded faggot kill yourself.

Yeah many people dont have 4K TVs right now BUT have you looked for a new TV recently? every fucking TV is 4k even the cheaper ones for $500 are 4K so if you get a new TV it WILL BE 4K

Depends on how expensive it is to publish a patch.

Okay but that's my point. The technology isn't adapted widespread enough to throw an extra hundred dollars on the pricetag of the system to play some 4k blu rays that hardly anybody can watch. In 2 or 3 years, it'll be a different story.

They're not going to. No console has been confirmed to have 60fps AND 4k.

>so if you get a new TV it WILL BE 4K

just because you buy a new tv doesn't mean you suddenly care about 4k bluray.

What is the fps going to be at 4k? Is it at least going to try and hit 30 or are we talking about a smooth 10-15? If that's the case what the hell is the point?

It is called common sense. Though I understand someone dumb enough to get a Pro lacks it

Nobody is going to give you more for nothing in this industry driven by greed

How many streaming services are omitted from caps?

I'm a little upset that the PS4 Pro has no white edition

not at launch. It'll probably be a while. Took a while for the original PS4 to ahve a launch version. I reckon when destiny 2 comes out it'll have a white pspro.

But will be playable 4k?
Seems like a lot of 4k tvs are skimping horribly on the latency, with 100ms+ input lag being a thing

No it's not common sense, it's "I firmly believe that being cynical makes you 1000x smarter than anybody else, and if you show any sign whatsoever of trying to be more level-headed and actually wait to see how things turn out you're obviously secretly an obsessed braindead fanboy who will cry himself to sleep when he's proven wrong".

I'm not holding onto any false hope, I just want to see a clear and official confirmation that there won't be any update for the games I care about, and I can get invaluable "common sense" like yours a dime a dozen and stuff it where it belongs: a trash can.

I really doubt it. The Scorpio hardware is going to be very different from the Xbox One and the gap in power is huge. Like new console huge.

Ah the typical anyone who isn't a naive fuckwit is jaded response. When you get your "confirmation" remember "I told you so"

Ah the typical if you aren't immediately disillusioned about very mundane and simple things that have already been done in the industry before and have also been confirmed for games in the future but won't in this specific occasion because I say so is a naive fuckwit.
When I get my "confirmation" I'll just accept it and make an informed decision upon it, something they don't teach you at the "common sense" school of presumptuous twats.

Maybe if you didn't waste your money on a Pro you wouldn't be so angry. You got duped kiddo

Compatibility isn't the issue, what I'm concerned about is if the games will be optimized for the Pro, meaning they'll run like shit on the regular 4.

Notice in that FAQ how they don't deny publishers might charge you for PS4 Pro functions, they just don't plan to do it for first party games themselves? Sure can't wait.

thats right.

you will be forced to upgrade if you want actually playable games

Lies are fine when Sony does it.

There are data caps in the USA. Charter and Comcast both have them.

I for one welcome our digital future.

Internet speeds increase monthly and data caps are a thing of the past in the first world.

Let physical media be damned.

He's not wrong though. In 'Straya the hell is real.

I use comcast and have no data cap. Where do you live that they have data caps if I might ask?

While true, that does not mean every game is getting it. Some developer will have to be paid to make that patch, no matter how small, and that pay is coming out of their bottom line.

So why would they? Why bother patching something you've already bought and probably beaten?

>60 fps at 4k

A PC needs thousands upon thousands of dollars put into it to achieve this, and even then it's not stable.

There is a very real chance consoles will not achieve this in out lifetime.

I'm betting they'll try to slide in some statement about how "the optimal experience is the pro", or some corporate meme like that.

The biggest sell to developers with consoles is that you only have to optimize for ONE combination of hardware.

I have no idea how developers are okay with having their workload doubled. Must be a great time to be a video game dev.

>expecting common sense from Sonyggers

These people are literally excited about the official nogaems machine. You can't expect them to reason like adults.

>I have no idea how developers are okay with having their workload doubled.

Mark Cerny covered this, the pro uses the same toolbox all the pipelines are the same as the ps4. Sony even said that they have like one or two guys working on pro version of games, it's not difficult at all apparently

>There is a very real chance consoles will not achieve this in out lifetime.

I'm PC master race but you'd have to be retarded to believe this. In 5 years 4k will be the standard. In our lifetime we'll probably end up seeing it eventually referred to as "retro" when we're all playing games on our full dive headsets.

Oh, well if Sony is willing to do it in-house then maybe it won't have a market effect at all. Got a source on that? I'd love to read it.

The first instance of 1080p gaming I can remember was around 2003, though I'm sure it started earlier than that.

That's 12 years ago and consoles still can't do it properly at 60 fps.

Now of course I exaggerated a little with the "in our lifetime" stuff, but I don't think we'll be as young as you think we'll be.

videogamer.com/ps4/days_gone/news/only_1_person_is_working_on_days_gones_ps4_pro_support_2_on_infamous_report.html

Here's one for days gone, theres apparently only 1 technician working on the pro version and 2 for infamous. It was during the pro's press conference that cerny covered why it was easy to make pro versions due to streamlined development process

>I unironically believe that a system with almost half of the power of the new one will get the same support

Sony won't let us down. Who am I kidding, the PS4 will be a paperweight.

So
>Pls make 2 versions of your game for the PlayStation brand, one of which takes a lot of dev time and will only be accessible by maybe 10% of our customer base
>Whats that? You dont want to? Well I guess you dont get to publish on the Sony PlayStation =)

I don't see how Sony can enforce any of this shit. Devs aren't allowed to make exclusive games, and every game they make from now on must run at least the same on both devices (so no situation like N3DS and Hyrule Warriors happens)

The thing is, Sony is entire dependent on third party sales, so where do they get the confidence to tell third parties what they can and can't do?

Nah, you're not thinking about it right. The PS4 and the Pro will use the same dev kit, so if you make a game for one you've essentially made a game for the other too. Twice the sales.

It never occurred to me that Sony may have that kind of leverage but lets be serious lol, they cant say that to them, through mutural interest I can see games being optimized for the pro through a partnership like what they are doing with FFXV and Square and EA and ME

That would be a detrimental to their reputation brand if they somehow stopped supporting the PS4. The way I see is it games are being made for the PS4 first and foremost, but Sony will work with third party on pro versions

The way Sony always does it: by offering stupid amounts of money for those sweet "exclusive" licenses.

No really, Sony pays for like, 90% of the development if you develop exclusively for their console and sign your soul away to the Devil that you will never release on any other box.

The devs behind Journey said that Sony paid out the ass for it to be exclusive.

>yfw PS4 Pro releases before FF15
>FF15 is taken back to the chopping block because SE wants to remake it from the ground up for the Pro
>2024

Its literally in their terms that every PS4 game from the Pro release onwards must support it.

Thinking back, I'm wondering if this is the real reason Last Guardian and FFXV were delayed

Best time to pick up a regular PS4 because they're dumping the prices already.

So my dear pcfriends, time to delay your new graphic card a few months (those few pixels more or less don't bother you anyway, right?) and finally enjoy Bloodborne!

Sony's publishing fees are the lowest out of the big three and Ubisoft, EA and Square are all on Sony's dick right now but see , developing for the Pro is not exactly difficult

There's a very real chance FFXV was delayed for the Pro but TLG to me was most likely delayed to sature the Pro with post launch titles aimed at the Asia market. Having it release after the Pro gives Sony some marketing advantages

I swear to God I honestly don't give a fraction of a shit about Bloodborn (hell I didn't even like Dark Souls all that much), but holy fuck if it wouldn't be funny as fuck if Bloodborn got a re-release for the Pro and PC.

The Sony tears would rival the Atlantic.

O reason to get a ps4 and once halo 5 goes to pc they'll be no reason to get a xbone.

Also the ps4 pro specs are awful for wanting $100 from sonyiggers.

>The devs behind Journey said that Sony paid out the ass for it to be exclusive.

I wouldn't put it that way lol, I just pulled this from google

>''When we were poor kids out of college, Sony offered to fund three games from us, which was a dream come true. There's no way we could have made "flOw" or "Flower" or "Journey".

Sony's approach now is to fund console exclusive games and allow the devs to publish on Steam/PC as well which I'm sure they take a cut of under the table

They call them "trial areas". Basically, they fuck over people rural areas to see how it will affect normal urban folk.

They basically went from giving us a 250gb cap a month (yes, 250gb a month) and it has since been upped to 1Tb a month. I don't exactly know what the gradual process has been, since they jew'd me into getting a business account and now I'm locked into a contract to avoid the caps.

I used the little "internet meter" they had and it was cranking out a couple of Tb a month. So I would have been paying 5 or 10$ for EVERY extra gb I used over 250gb. You do the math. It was shit.

I just ordered one of these for ffxv, bloodborne, and the whatever exclusives there are. Did I do gud?

Have fun man

Phil spencer at e3 literally said no one gets left behind. They'll be forward and backwards compatability like a pc.

Damn, not him, but I feel for you.

You know what frightens me most? This machine is going to sell like hotcakes and will mark it officially okay to make .5 versions of consoles.

Dark times ahead.

Yeah... It sucks, BUT I ended up coming out a couple of dollars cheaper than what I had before.

So... I had cable and internet. Cable was fucking useless and I solely used internet with another family member. I decided to go with the business account and it was internet ONLY. It was faster than what I had before (I don't know by how much. A decent bit, if I recall), getting rid of cable had me coming out a couple of dollars cheaper, I don't pay for the gateway I have (I basically chilled with the cable guy the whole day and I'm pretty confident that he just gave me the damn thing free.), installation was knocked down to 99$ since I have the jew contract, there are know data caps and "APPARENTLY" it's more private as well. Like, I couldn't even do the little internet meter test just for fun, because they said they aren't allowed to do that shit with business account and some privacy mumbo jumbo.

-Forgot to mention that we get priority over people with Xfinity accounts in the neighborhood and... I swear to god, I feel like it goes down less and there are less weird "throttles".

Someone should tell Nintendo they haven't actually been releasing .5 versions for the past decade, and Sony is the first to do it

once you can view football and other sports in 4k, then that's when it will be getting bigger.
but hopefully that's sooner than later, i'd love to watch motogp and f1 in 4k

Not a chance, if you watch the DigitalFoundry video on PS4 Pro, apparently the thinking at Sony is that the 40 million install base of the base PS4 is first priority youtube.com/watch?v=FGBlwdkHWFs

Nintendo is irrelevant though. Sony isn't.

They only do it for handhelds, not home consoles.

I'm not big into sports or racing games. I think I'd probably watch someone play a racing game though if it was in 4k.

Nature documentaries are pretty boss, I bet. I have a 4k monitor, but I would like to get a 4k tv with HDR. Too bad if you get anything like that, approximately 500$ is entry level. AKA: Gonna look shitty after a year or so.

Cred Forums is truly the dumbest and alzheimer-like board on Cred Forums..

I will buy a PS4pro and I certainly don't own a meme-resolution TV yet. I get an enhanced experience at 1080P and that's good enough for me as a consolefaggot for now.

That was later corrected and a bad translation was the fault.

>Data caps
>a living hell changing carriers since some phones have actual carrier-specific chips in them(What the fuck?)
>Pay out the ass for a measly 10BB(60 fucking dollars per month while it's half of that in an expensive country like Norway, but with 450mbit /s speed and twice the data)
>Insane overcharge fees
>Auto re-ups
>24-36 month carrier plans that are impossible to get out of (12 months is the standard of any subsidized phone plan in Europe)
>horrible Internet coverage even a few miles outside a city or big town, that you have to pay out the ass for

Meanwhile I'm sitting here out in bumfuck nowhere on a mountain in Norway, sipping coffee, trading stocks and downloading my 4K Jap JAVs on a 200mbit line.
American ISPs have no fucking excuses for not expanding their networks to rural areas and reducing costs.

>once halo 5 goes to pc

Yep. They're just Jews. At least Google Fiber is making their way around and Comcast is getting scared. Offering up their own Fiber option and laying down lines like it's going out of business.

It's funny when another big boy come along to fuck with the already established bully and now the bully expects the victims to support/take up for him.

I would legit take Google over Cumcast and would break my contract just as a fuck you to them.

I really hope you aren't forced to take 4k screenshots since that's going to look like such shit when you're posting stuff here.

Bad translation? What is it they wanted to say?

There's already been a leak or somesuch stating that Sony intends to announce the PS5 sometime late next year. Late enough that the Pro has sold well for almost a year, but just before the Scorpio launches to utterly take the wind out of its sails.

Pro is basically just to make VR work. PS5 will be the actual large leap in tech. It's shitty for anybody who intends to dump money on the Pro, but it's smart from a business perspective.

>Let physical media be damned.
Please enjoy getting games delisted and lost to time because the system isn't hacked as we've seen with Outrun, Scott Pilgrim, and I know one other game that got delisted due to licensing problems.
Please enjoy not actually owning the shit you own and the company that you bought it from being able to remove it from your account at any time for any reason.
Please enjoy needing to download 20+ GB for every game which takes at least a couple hours unless you literally have 100 Mbit down or higher without any throttling.
Please enjoy completely losing access to games you bought once the service goes under or stops being supported as we've seen with stuff like OnLive, Games for Windows Live, and PS3/360.

Multiplayer games aren't allowed to have a framerate difference due to the fact the game could be tied to it and the higher framerate could lead to an advantage, so Bloodborne will never see a pro patch that boosts framerate. Texture quality, maybe, but not framerate.

It's like Gameboy Color. The old Gameboy can still play the games, but if you get the new one, you get better visuals.

It's really not worth it to invest in as a gaming technology yet. This is honestly just Sony and M$ blowing their collective loads to try to push buzzword driven tech during its infancy.

Good luck finding a 4k TV that has a good screen quality, low latency normally and even moreso finding one with low latency with HDR on.

The only one I'd tentatively call acceptable I've found is an LG OLED that's $3,500 at 55", and that's a sale price. Not to mention, we're still looking at a 33ms input lag, and I'd honestly not want to invest in a TV, especially with that kind of price tag, without it getting

It's an update to the PS4. Compare the 3DS, the 3DS XL, New 3DS, etc. All the same console, just with better hardware. Maybe one or two games will specifically take advantage of the PS4 Pro's increased specs, but otherwise it's the same.

The business strategy is obvious: Sony wants to make more money off PS4 sales despite the fact that it's been out for a few years and its price has been deflated. Releasing the PS4 Pro allows them to sell units at a $499 price tag again just in time for Christmas. And really, if you still haven't bought a PS4, and price isn't a terribly huge concern for you, you have no reason to not get a Pro.

>American ISPs have no fucking excuses for not expanding their networks to rural areas and reducing costs.
>He thinks that's how the Internet companies work here.
You do realize Google Fiber is basically given the middle finger at every turn by AT&T and Comcast, right? They also just bitch at each other on commercials but their service is literally the same and cost about the same. You Europeans don't get how any of this works.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso

I just recently was able to go from a 150 GB data cap/300 KB/s down connection to a 250 GB data cap/3MB/s down connection, and that went from being $30 to like $50 or $60 on AT&T which is the only provider in my area aside from Comcast which is the same shit. I had that first connection for over 8 years and I live in a relatively big and popular neighborhood.

I would hate to live in a Comcast monopolized area.

I live in a shithole in Indiana, and I have a relatively cheap 200mb/s connection with no limits.

difference being that Scorpio is not "just" a mid-gen refresh, it's literally a new beginning, they are ditching console generations altogheter to start selling prebuilts with upgradable parts with the Xbox name on it, the absolute madmen

kek keep hoping xnigger

>the gap in power is huge

The GPU is 4 times stronger but the CPU might be another fucking overclocked jaguar.

>announcing ps5 next year when everyone is still mad about PRO
>smart business

top fucking KEK

>Buy the new Sony™playstation™Pro
>Buy a new Sony™ HDR™4KTV
>cant even play a 4k bluray I rented at the local shop
Literally whats the reason to buy that shit?

At least it will hopefully stop dropping frames in certain boss fights

NEW3DS FAGS
BTFO
T
F
O

All it takes is a GTX 1080 and an i5-6600 or any >$300 i7 to get 4k/60fps in most games with proper detail settings adjustment

What a worthy contribution to the conversation. Have a (You), on the house.

>Norway

How's the oil, faggot?

Literally nothing you describe worries me.

I haven't bought physical media in a decade, and I am never going back.

The future looks bright.

>proper detail settings adjustment
Ultra is the only option. It needs to do 4k at 60 with every single thing maxed out to qualify as having "made the leap".

Why do we need these threads every hour like clockwork? The console isn't even out yet.

SUBNATIVE
FOUR
K

LOL

We need not jest, normies won't understand the difference anyway and it'll usher in another 40 million sales for a machine that (as OP pointed out) has literally no games.

I don't know, I feel they're targeting this machine all wrong.

This is a machine made for players who haven't already played the handful of PS4 exclusives worth playing.

But the PS4 sold stupidly well. I don't see how many new players they think they might get with this move.

It'll probably sell 10m on Sonyggers and people who just want the graphical upgrade, but who else would buy one?

How is this allowed?

When this first came out, people were shitting all over it. Then Yoshi or some other jap came around and said, "Naaah, we meant blah blah". It looks like it wasn't different at all.
>They legit CAN make you pay extra for PS4 PRO updates.

What did they mean by this?

I want HD rocks in my game, user. Because that'll make it better and give it layers upon layers of more depth and replayability!

All the while shooting my immersion up drastically!

Oh, so people are just stupid then. And Sonyggers the bottom of that barrel.

This is who they targeted with the PS4 Pro

gamasutra.com/view/news/281048/Andrew_House_PS4s_main_competitor_isnt_the_Xbox_its_the_PC.php

And they failed spectacularly

But isn't that a folly attempt? I mean, I'm just an Xbot, but isn't challenging the PC with an underpowered PC a stupid decision and a downright offensive one to those who already own a normal PS4?

YOU DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT F2P PUBLISHERS, EA AND UBISOFT ARE GOING TO CHARGE US EXTRA FOR PRO UPDATES. YOU'RE JUST A STUPID FUCKING PKEK XBOT AND OR NINTENYEAROLD. YOUR JUST MAD THAT YOU'LL NEVER GET BLOODBORNE!!

It is a mistake, and one they will pay for dearly.

Sony is arrogant again. They think they can compete with PC when they have no chance at all.

As soon as it was said there's no PS4 Pro patch for Bloodborne, and even if there was a patch, Bloodborne would still run at 30FPS. That was it for PC gamers. PS4 Pro became a laughing stock. Even the mods at neogaf can ban people calling it the "PS4 Faux K" fast enough.

Sony are simply too short to box with god.

>this is what PCfats actually believe

I'm going to buy 2 Pro's, and possibly 1 more so that I have one for every TV I own.

And there's nothing you blatant faggots can do to stop me.

Prepare for yet another #SonyDomination.

Your shitty company wants US. Not our fault they keep failing.

At 40 million sales there is very little "us" to want.

Just abandon your irrelevant platform.

SEE

>consoles holding back consoles
pottery

That's just PR-bait. Once you bought the machine you are already in Sony-land. Who cares if you stay or not? Only the loyal stay.

>mfw sold my PS4 recently and bought a PC
>mfw more games than I can play in my lifetime

We were incorrect all along.

Im more interested if games that run bad FPS wise run better on PS4 Pro without patches (Like if you get a new GPU games naturally work better, not sure if it works like that on consoles). The FPS drops in Infamous SS driving me nuts and it would be neat if it runs smooth on Pro.

I don't think you should count on it. Sony has realized early it's hard to "sell" FPS count to a mass audience.

Resolution, however, is a number that's been printed into us for a while now and is a much easier meme to push.

When Infamous gets upscaled to 4k, Sony will consider their part done. All that extra juice the Pro comes with will be to achieve that + some smoothing.

Personally I foresee that FPS will either stay the same, OR be worse than ever. And this comes from someone who will probably be buying it anyway.

I still hope that they were planning to swap in the quadcore ZENs, and it's the reason for delay. This way they could actually get games to run at double the framerate of the console versions.

I too pray for this, but I doubt it.

but can it do 900p at 60fps?

lmao. It's about you buying the games, retardo. Also paying for that silly sub.

Am I the only one that thinks Sony won't keep that promise?

So, why make a new one?

It's what the ps4 should have been.

Are you really going to buy a ps4 again?