What are some WW2 games that take place in Japan - but youre not a soldier?

What are some WW2 games that take place in Japan - but youre not a soldier?

>WW2
>take place in Japan
you mean Okinawa?

gb2 Cred Forums

Setsuko deserved it.

this movie probably wins the prize for "most annoying younger sibling"

>japshit movie to make people sympathizing about muh japshit kids suffering because nuclear bomb
>meanwhile japshit genociding chinks and asians
>not to mention unit 731

Two nukes weren't enough desu

t. edgy contrarian teen

>because nuclear bomb
you haven't watched it, right?

>meanwhile japshit genociding chinks and asians
>not to mention unit 731
literally who cares lol

They should have killed Chinks all

>holding civilians accountable for the actions of the government and military

An easier/broader question would be "What are some games that take place during war-time but you play as a civilian?"

One japanese life cannot be repayed even with all the chink blood of the planet.
The japanese are human, the whinese are not. Simple as that.

>731

The police of the world and beaming light of freedom, hope and justice, The U. S. of A. pardoned them.

Our propaganda was really successful at cucking Japan into being anti-war. Maybe too successful.

>Unit 731
Anyone seen Philosophy of a Knife?

Considering they're about to change their constitution to uncucked status, this was probably just them laying low while the skypes were secure in their domination.

Remember, the skype fears the samurai.

Chinks and Ruskies sure love their bullshit propaganda.

I always feel sad when I see videos like this. I should be desensitized to it by now but im not.

That's because you think dogs are people while chinks are not, which is normal and the truth.

Only a sandgoogle would be seeing mindless beasts slaughter our four-legged little kin and not feel sad and angry.

>Only a sandgoogle would be seeing mindless beasts slaughter our four-legged little kin and not feel sad and angry.
This, user.
>Americans had the chance to eradicate most of these subhumans when they were the only ones with the bomb
>didn't take it
>never get the chance again
One job, America.

>getting this triggered over facts
wew

>facts
lol

Its just really upsetting to see. it makes me sad. I couldn't imagine doing that to any animal. then again I eat meat so I guess I am a bit of a hypocrite.

Philosophy of a Knife is fiction at least.

>literally uses actual footage
ayyyyy keep denying

>actual footage
How could random Ruskie get murican secret files?
holy shit, are you 12?

they are chinks?
you sure they are not korean?
Chinks eat kittens

Theyre on liveleak you fucking newfag.
>12
nice projection

>liveleak is source
kek
I bet you believe Blair Witch were real

>videos available
>KEK SEKRET FILES
k

gimme link

>actually asking him for the link
holy shit, are you 12?

nah, I just want more gore
also "proof" or gtfo

>12 year old thinks hes being edgy and trying to fit in
damn bro so hardcore. you seen two guys one hammer?? brooooooooooooo soo messed uuuuuppppppppppp

Seita was retarded. If he could have put his pride aside and stayed with their aunt both of them would have been fine.

This movie fucked me up. Every time I see a cutesy-anime style movie/game like this I always second guess it and think it's gonna end in horrible tragedy.

For example, I played Valkyrie Chronicles and once it got past a point of tenderness and sweetness, I anticipated something horrid happening, for sure Alisa was gonna be a POW or worse. Bad things happened but it didn't all go to hell.

Could have been the point- works in terms of it mirroring the greater scheme of things.

in original novel, Seita is not kind for Setsuko at all.
He always mean to her. take her food away, beat her, etc.

It's actually his confession, not anti-war or some shit.