What is your Mom's favorite video game?

What is your Mom's favorite video game?

What is your Dad's favorite video game?

My parents hate video games.

Pokemon Go and FIFA

My mom lives Galaga
Father's is MoH:AA I guess

my mom has never played video games. The only game I can remember my dad ever playing was Warcraft 2

My mom just played pacman a lot as a kid.

My dad was able to keep up with me on NFL Blitz and Mario Kart 64. After that. the double joysticks fucked him up. Granted, he probably could get it if he spent more time with it, but he was always working. One of my fondest memories of my dad is him beating the first boss of SM64 for me because I was scared of it as a kid.

My mom's favorite video game has to be Banjo-Kazooie. Ever since it came out when I was in 2nd grade, we've played it through every few years. She loves the music and her favorite level is Click Clock Wood because she LOVES the season aethstetic.

My dad doesn't play much, but his favorite is Mario Kart 64. We used to play after school all the time, and last time I visited from school, we popped in the N64 and did a few races.

They always had a very cool view of video games. They realized that video games helped with hand-eye coordination, reading comprehension, story-telling and story structure, problem solving, and a healthy sense of competition. I love them.

The Sims (original)
Tetris

My mom loved Gran Turisimo 3 when it came out on PS2 and my Dad still plays Black Bass for NES.

Lost in Blue

I have no idea what my father's favorite video game is.

Dad loves Resident Evil and Silent Hill

>What is your Mom's favorite video game?
Some smartphone game, probably.

>What is your Dad's favorite video game?
Something between Civilization and World of Tanks.

My mum is playing Burnout: Takedown a lot recently.

My dad hasn't played any video games but WoW in the past decade. He used to play a lot of RTS games.

This

>Mom
Ms. Pac-Man. She has multiple sclerosis so her agility with her hands is progressively lessening. She still gets a kick out of the MAME emulator I put on her old ass Compaq PC. But...I don't think she's been able to play for years now.

>Dad
He use to be big into the Police Quest and S.W.A.T games in the late 90s. He also enjoyed 16 bit sport titles (NBA Jam, Bases Loaded) and mid 90s PC racing titles (NFS original, whatever NASCAR games were out then).

>mom

Tetris, tennis games, facebook crap

>dad

He's fucking dead but he liked resident evil, tomb raider, medievil, metal gear and some other games I dont remember

Mom's favorite game is Super Mario Bros. 3
Not sure about my dad, but it's most likely Vectorman or Sonic.

My mom likes WoW and Tomb Raider

My dad doesnt really play vidya but he liked Fable and CoD

My mom loved Galaga back in the day and my dad loved the original Rainbow Six.

Mom smartphone games
Dad likes rts and fps

Tomb Raider 3 for both.

Tiberian Sun

Wordfeud.

tetris
galaga

When my mom was dying she told me her favorite game that she beat was Red Dead Redemption.

My dad loves getting shit on in Counter-Strike: Source.

The only games my parents really played (with me) were the ones we had for NES and GameBoy and until grade school. My mom could even recognize most Pokemon from first gen.
So out of these it's probably either Tetris or SMB3

i dont have parents

Final Fantasy 7

Dark Souls

Freecell.

Alcohol.

Mom:Tetris Attack

Dad:Crash Bandicoot only for his sliding on ice animation otherwise N/A

my mom played Crash Bandicoot and my dad was really interested in Metal Gear Solid's plot but he never played it

When I got older they happen to hate videogames for obvious reasons

Idk what his favorite game is but my step dad was like rank 86 or something in the world on ninja Gaiden black

Supaplex

tombraider series

I played Maplestory and Neopets with my mom all the time, she loved that shit.
My dad always played Unreal Tournament.

Now my mom just plays Farmville reskins and my dad doesn't play anything.

Spyro 1, and DOOM I think

Pretty patrish as far as parents go

My mom likes harry potter 1-3 on PC
Dad likes COD single player.

>Mom
Centipede

>Dad
Galaga

>mum
Casper on the PS1

>Dad
Duke 3D and COD WaW, fucker still games in his 60s

Mum just plays Mahjong on a tablet.

Dad used to be pretty fond of the old PS2 Ratchet & Clanks.

They don't play videogames, though both of them look pretty impressed when they see me play. Mom keeps going on about how beautiful the graphics look now and gets concerned about how much people need to work to make a videogame.

have you told her that Cred Forums shits on everygame no matter how much effort the developers put on it?

No, she doesn't know about Cred Forums.

My mom fucking loves assassins creed with Ezio in it. Revelations not so much. She would just spend hours looting civilians for gold and killing/beating people up that shit talked her in the game. I regret getting bored/upset that she continued to do this for so long but now she doesnt play and im sad. She also loves Last of us
My dad loves racing games. Especially the nascar. Nascar 06 was his favorite i think. We played that alot. We used to stay up all night playing coop on n64, playing perfect dark. That was maximum comfy.

Mom havent ever played videogames for my knowledge

Dad loves Crash bandicoot 1-3 and CTR and still wants to play them with me every now and then thought his fingers gets hurt easily when using pad.

Dad really loved Metroid Prime and SMT: Nocturne

I'm not sure what Mom's favorite was, but the only games I know she beat were SMB3 and Mischief Makers.

Mom has never touched a video game.

Dad used to pretty based. Him playing Doom is my first vidya memory. Also used to play stuff like Command & Conquer, Colony Wars and Colin McRae. When I was a kid he wanted to try out my games when I got them.

Now he's a whitecollar who's fatter everytime I visit and spends his free time watching celebrity tv and playing solitaire. Oh he has a motorcycle so I guess that's cool but otherwise he's everything I never want to be.

The elder scrolls V skyrim.

My dad is dead.

Isn't it weird how pigs are always bad guys in video games?

your parents sounds cool

My mom's favorite game would probably be this one mobile dice game I don't know the name of. She's tried more "proper" video games but can't quite get comfortable using a controller and moving a character across space.

My dad's would be either Medal of Honor on PS1 or C&C Red Alert.

Mom likes what she calls some really old action game. Only thing she stayed up all night for. Said it might be called "Dragon something" idk

Dad plays Diablo 2

>Mother
Bejewel

>Father
Command & Conquer Tiberium Sun

Animal Crossing/The Sims 3
Bible Black

my mom and dad don't play video games
my little sister likes dragon's dogma and fallout: nv i guess which explains why i have 500 hours in total for both games

Mom's is Tetris Plus or chess if that counts as vidya
Dad is kill, but they used to play Tetris Plus sometimes.

Tetris

Not sure if Counter-Strike or Duke 3D. Can't ask him anymore.

>Bible Black
Perfect.

Funny enough, my dad is a religious nut as well

Mum: Shitty Facebook games

Dad: Death Simulator

Online scrabble

Online Hearts

>Dad's
Either Colin Mcrae Rally 2 or NFS: Porsche
>Mom's
IRL Voleyball

Mom: Pac-Man (though probably some mobile shit these days)
Dad: Tetris

Mom sucked at Pac-Man but dad was actually pretty good at Game Boy Tetris. I used to be in awe of his 200k+ scores as a kid, but nowadays I've smashed those scores to pieces myself.

When I was a toddler my mum enjoyed playing Zelda on the NES, but she was in her late twenties at the time and a housewife. Later on my parents divorced so she had to get a job and no longer has time for games, now she just occasionally plays Candy Crush. Kinda sad really.

For mom, Rollercoaster Tycoon

As for my dad... Tekken? Either that or Dino Crisis.

>Dad's
The Lost Vikings

>Mom's
Pacman

To this day my Mom will bring up when she played Cruis'n USA with kid me. She would always use the school bus because she got a kick out of the children screaming at her horrific driving.

>Mom
Doesn't play games at all

>Dad
Probably Return to Castle Wolfenstein. He's been playing Doom with Project Brutality for a long time now, but it's still probably RTCW - just wanted something new after playing through it so many times.

My mom loves Tetris and shit like farmville. My dad loved watching games advance because he would watch my brothers and me play, but never played past NES. His favorite game to watch was Red Dead Redemption. I miss his old redneck cowboy ass.

Mom
>Sims 2

Dad
>IL-2 Sturmovik

My mom's dead

Resident Evil

Glorious.

World of Tanks, Blitzkrieg series and other shitty WW 2 RTS.

>mom
Viva Pinata
Wii Sports

>dad
Impossible Creatures
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Zoo Tycoon
SimCity
Civilization II
Pac-man
Donkey Kong

Mom: Caesar III
Dad: Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings

She keeps flip-flopping between Tiger Woods games and Zelda games. It depends on whether she's feeling nostalgic or not.

My grandpa was really into Age of Empires. I wonder what's up with older men and RTS games.

They bought me a SNES for my 5th birthday and my mom used to play Super Mario World and Megaman X with me.

My dad used to play Doom with me on his lap when I was a toddler, he hasn't touched a video game since though except for the occasional round of Mario Kart when the whole family played together.

My parents don't understand or like videogames, it wasn't part of their generation, they're too old.

My mom's favorite is Twilight Princess.
I'm not sure what my dad's favorite game is, but I know he liked Morrowind a lot, and he played through The Legend of Dragoon a few times.

Video games are the devil's work!

My mom's favorite game is Spyro 3, she must've played that shit a million times through back when her PsOne worked.

That is unless you count Farmville or Candy Crush as games and not just time-wasters.

>Mothers

Space Invaders

>Daddys

My dad's favourite videogame is me getting an education and my mom's favourite video game is candy crush

Solitaire for both.