So I just started playing WoW for the first time ever

So I just started playing WoW for the first time ever.

I'm at a point where I have to choose between Horde or Alliance, and I gotta say what's with all the labels man? There's no remain neutral option for panda bears? Really takes me out of the game and my RPGing desu

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Doubleagent/simple
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>First time player
>Goes Panda

You're the cancer that ruined WoW.

I heard legend of a panda that stayed neutral by leveling via trade skills. Sounded like a pain and it locked you out of a lot of content from what I hear

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Doubleagent/simple
you can do like him, OP

>locked you out of a lot of content

Try the entire game. He literally couldn't leave the panda starting area (a single island) doing that.

It was a dude who stayed on the Wandering Isle to stay neutral and just picked flowers for four months.

Honestly this is the only true way to play panda. There is no reason for pandaman to go Alliance or Horde. Blizzard really made a huge roleplaying blunder.

I just recently started playing wow too and I can't progress because I have to keep stopping to fap to my female blood elf

I never had this problem with my cat lady in FFIVX

Lewd.

fuck off newshitter

Faction balance is again 50/50 so it doesn't matter which you choose.

Can I just make a fluid druid character and get free money from sugar daddy players?

Black Mageweave on space goats is the best slutmog

>he's playing wow for the RPG aspect.

Go play XIV or Runescape if you want an RPG.

WoW is for gear, combat, and pvp.

you get shit on either side because blizzard can't ever have one dominate the other even when it makes sense, pick your favorite color, or whether you want to live in a mudhut

wow never seen that before

god that looks so fucking bad.

like, wow that looks terrible.

how is that acceptable texture work, at all.

It's 2004 texturework which they haven't updated, so it's not

But why the fuck do people slutmog with it?

It looks TERRIBLE, it doesn't look hot or slutty or anything, it just looks fucking bad.

You are only 13 years too late.

Vanilla WoW was the only good WoW.

If only fem pandas actually looked like this.

Beats me