ITT: games that make dumb people feel smart

ITT: games that make dumb people feel smart

Any game you play, since you have shit taste

Dark Souls series is ok, it's a bit too tryhard for my tastes though. I think by now the formual is getting stale and I think they should make some changes in order to appeal to a broader audience:
-New weapon types like murkrets or a medievil bazooka and you can take cover for things that are shoot back at you
-Parts where you have to run away from a huge enemy and the huge boss chases you to a turrent and you use it to kill him
-Other parts where you can use turrents on loads of people or even a catapult
-You can see how many kills and deaths you have in pvp and the more kills you get unlock extra abilities for you and new skins for your weapons and armour
-Free running and climbing up on sthings
-You have a npc partner and he is an ethnic and he makes jokes and he gives you estius flasks and stuff when your in trouble
-If you get backstabbed or parryed you can press a button at the right moment and you do a counter
-Bosses arent just running around hitting them you can get to like press buttons at the right time and it does damage
-Vehicle sections like on a horse and cart or a boat or like a stone age motorbike and gliders
-When someone invades it asks you if it's ok and if you press no then they are sent away
-You can go into peoples houses and talk to them
-If you get hit then dont get hit for a while your health comes back
-You can have a romance with someone and even it can be a man if you are a gay
-Better support like map packs for arena and new weapons and amrour or better versions of weapons and armour in the game
-Moderators chosen from popular members of the community, they will monitor for poor sportsmanship and ban those they feel are a negative influence on the community & metagame
-Some people need you to get things so you can go get them and bring them back and they give you souls or items
-You can get a pet and they go around and find items for you and secrets so you dont have to search around so much

Tldr lol

>at friends house for first time
>notice dark souls between his xbox games
>"you play dark souls? I lo-"
>"NAH MAN MY RETARD BROTHER PLAYS THE SHIT OUT OF IT THAT GAME IS GARBAGE BRO"
>"Y-yea haha"

ITT: Games that make scrubs shitpost on Cred Forums

god tier bait my friend

Kek'd, maybe OP could play it now

if these are your interactions with your peers you sound underage.

>-You have a npc partner and he is an ethnic and he makes jokes and he gives you estius flasks and stuff when your in trouble

'Making threads on Cred Forums' game.

Sorry OP I can't fit every single player FPS since 2004 into this post.

Nice bait m8

8/10 nearly got me

i think it's more that it makes people who suck at video games feel like they are good at video games

kill him

->

You just fixed the souls franchise, congratz user.

lul

I think they should hire you, you certainly have vision

>You can have a romance with someone and even it can be a man if you are a gay