Why is there no black guy in XV?

Why is there no black guy in XV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6ZPM3tb1AY
youtube.com/watch?v=0nED_sphdi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wonder, do any black people live in Japan? Have the japanese even seen a black person irl with their own eyes?

Yes
Yes, but they're seen as a novelty
The ones that are straight out of Africa will pretend to be American and rip you off or try to coerce you into a club

(OP)
Not sure about the game, but there was one in the movie.

There are, but very few.
Most people that Live in Japan are Japanesse

Theres like one nigger guy that was friends with Regis in the past. The rest are just randomly generated NPCs.

Why are there no latino guys why are there no people with ginger hair why are no disabled cripples why are there no overweight people why are there no eskimos why are there no people with freckles why are there no abbos why are there no... shut the fuck up commie not everybody needs represented in your nip games

Asians affraid of black people

youtube.com/watch?v=J6ZPM3tb1AY

Because Japs hate the niggers

no, fuck you

If you were not black and made a game, would you put black people in it? Of course not.

But nigger MCs are statistically more interesting. Especially in the FF universe

BLDM black lives dont fucking matter

Fuck off

WE

Why do americans have such a lust for blacks

What show is this?

Theyre all out rioting.

Blacks are American

Literally the only good character in that game, even though he initially comes off as comic relief

Nigger lover

because asians arent obsessed with ticking off every minority checkbox (except nintendo), like your marxist religion taught you to do.

I visited once and I had people constantly asking to touch my hair (or just touching without asking)

almost dropped my spaghetti when a group of cute japanese chicks were all basically petting me on the subway

/thread

And you came back?

Basically this. If the race of your player character is so important, go make your own fucking game.

Stupid capitalist Dog
I'll love who I want

Is it true that all black friends are cool?

asking for a polygender disabled trans redhead that identifies as a fish =/= "hey where's the black dudes"

try again though fag

That would get annoying fast

I would just show them downstairs

>every black guy in final fantasy use guns as their main weapon
Those nips know their shit without even having to deal with them.

yeah but you bet your ass I'm planning a second trip

not all, im a cunt of a person/friend for example but I have very nice black friends

Chu-2

Thank you
But you're a little late, I've fingered it out

But goyim, you love who we tell you to love! Embrace multicultural! Diversity is good for you!

best post on Cred Forums in a while

someone post the Japanese Olympic team with the 1 black dude

I LOVE how they force the diversity on us when the power elite are themselves ultra malthusian racists and eugenecists

I'm not the same guy
Besides if you're gonna watch Chu-2 it's for the girls

I already did watch it, but I forgot about that specific scene.

Fujo's don't like niggers?

Because Japan is racist as shit.

It's time to open the borders and allow for free movement of peoples like every other first world country.

There's a black guy in King Regis' council.

That seems so strange to me to touch someone else's hair, especially without asking. I know retards in BLM always claim they have people doing that shit in America but I always assumed it to be exaggerations.

>Implying BLM is ever right

Nah this nigger user is bullshitting too.

Kiros has a nice pair of punch daggers. Then there's also general Leo. Possibly.

Raijin from FFVIII used a staff.
Rude from FFVII used his fists.
Reddas from FFXII used swords.

raijin looks WAY more hispanic than black

there are no white guys among the main characters either. cor leonis looks white, but he isn't one of the mains

daily reminder that most of the "white" ff protagonists are actually asian, characters like noctis, cloud, tifa and aerith are all supposed to be asian

Reddas was a nigger?

fuck you nigger we don't want you fuckng the nip games, the japanese can't even do black people anymore as it seems the people that made barret so long ago retired and we got that retard afro sazh and his son.

Except none of those characters are black

Sazh was one of the better characters in XIII, maybe even the best.

I can't be the only one that noticed FF13 had some fairly sophisticated motion capture acting/direction going on.

I can't find any reference images quickly, but the way Fang and Sazh had this awkward way about them. Fang feels guilty for basically killing his son and never looks Sazh in the eye, despite her facade of self-confidence in most other scenes. It's well done. I think 13 could have been one of the greats if it had another year of development.

Noctis: clearly asian, very eastern eyeshape, especially as a child
Ignis: Benimaru-type asian
Prompto: typical j-pop artist lookalike, he used to look a little more asian in Versus XIII trailers, though
Gladiolus: clearly part asian, probably supposed to be a robust half-asian/half-dark caucasoid, his sister (Iris) looks like a stereotypical japanese girl

Cor Leonis: white dude
Regis: Ainu-type asian
Lunafreya: looks mixed-asian in-game, but looks like a white girl in the Kingslave movie
Cindy: mixed-asian
Gentiana: asian as fuck

You know what, FF13 may have been a pile of wank, but this nigger was actually alright and should have been the "main character" rather than Thundertits

The party should have been Snow, Sazh, Fang and Vanille, Lightning and Hope really dragged the game down. They were just too damn serious, Lightning reminded me of Beatrix and how her "pshh, nothing personal kid"attitude ruined FF9.

not him but can confirm, I had people random touch and even smell my hair because my afro was almost the width of my shoulders a few years back. It was a interesting summer.

>i wonder, do any black people live in Japan?

There are a bunch of shady niggers around the popular tourist spots. Mainly in Shibuya however. They'll try to get you to come to their "shops" where they'll scam you or rob you some way. Just ignore all niggers if you ever go to Tokyo. Never relax around them.

I'd have liked to have Cid Raines in on the party as well. Explains the airship, why other military units are trying to take you in alive and generally being retarded, and would have been a nice twist as to why the others have to complete their focus/stick together after he gives in. Plus you get that "emotional" punch they try to cram in, but as its a party member who is vaguely useful it would have meant more.

Fuck I really want to like this game

was it rape?

>Never went to Tokyo
>Thinks he knows shit
You fuck, I went there for only 3 months last January but I saw a bunch of black people.
Also OP is baiting. God fuck. Why are you so retarded?
>im a cunt
Well you're on Cred Forums so chances are you're not cool like the rest of Cred Forums users.

>lots of cultural people
>katanas and robots and shit
>only 100% japanese guy in this japanese made series is Kojima himself

Afrosamurai
Shinobu from no more memes

Why the fuck should they be represented in a medium that they've done nothing for? Is there even a single good black-developped video game? Japanese people and Whites are brothers in spirit, no one gives a fuck about niggers.

>blacks
>culture
made me chuckle

Because blacks and other minorities are generally more interesting than whites

Well amerifats don't have a culture at all so of course basketball americans can't have one.
The only culture you burgers have is bacteria.

Pls be bait.

>they make a black in ff13
>it's actually the best character
>he is useless inf13-2
>he's a joke in ff13-3
come on

at least they don't steal and bastardize everything from other countries like white americans do and call it their culture

He's useless in 13 too
Best party is Hope Light Fang

Did you start petting their heads too?

It's only fair.

>He's useless in 13 too
I'm talking character wise

Stupid fuck its called the melting pot for a reason.

We didnt steal anything it was all brought to us.

>Doesn't know about Jero
youtube.com/watch?v=0nED_sphdi0

>FF
>having a black main character

Yeah black people are a lot of the game's audience overseas but they'd never risk it unless he was an ambiguously brown fuccboi.

This fag doesn't know that there's a popular show in japan hosted by some nigerian dude (he's the narrator actually). And If I remember I saw some in TV ads. Also... Some nips actually consume western artists so...

Not just Americans. My sister who is a raging SJW seems to primarily focus her attention on black people and their struggles (i.e. hating Led Zeppelin for ripping off black musicians, criticising Peter Jackson for not hiring black actors in The Hobbit and so on) despite her not knowing any personally, almost treating them like a novelty. Seems oddly disdainful of Japanese stuff, though, such as implying that a lot of their media is just tits and arse which is pretty racist in itself. Pretty much everyone in the family is tired of her shit though.

Not just Americans. My sister who is a raging SJW seems to primarily focus her attention on black people and their struggles (i.e. hating Led Zeppelin for ripping off black musicians, criticising Peter Jackson for not hiring black actors in The Hobbit and so on) despite her not knowing any personally, almost treating them like a novelty. Seems oddly disdainful of Japanese stuff, though, such as implying that a lot of their media is just tits and arse which is pretty racist in itself. Pretty much everyone in the family is tired of her shit though.

Oh whoops forgot to mention that I'm Australian and have probably met and been friendly with more black people than she has without infantalising them like that.

>Game is set in a world where hair color can be naturally neon green to pink and people vary from 3 ft to 10 ft tall fully grown
>Everyone is white/Asian
It's immersion breaking

Fuck why does the abort button not fucking work?

There could be but there isn't. Here's your answer. Now shut the fuck up.

He's sort of useless too
Vanille and Fang make the story happen and Snow and Light are very important in it
Hope is sort of important in Snow's and Light's arcs
Sazh just does his own thing and is the funny black dude who's too old for this shit
I liked him, but if you remove him from the game nothing changes at all

Eh, mostly white girls I sleep with like to touch my hair. I mean, I guess I get it. If you let me rummage around your pussy, I guess I could let you touch my hair.

you cant be more of a faggot than this

Kill yourself faggot.

Do black people actually play RPGs?

why is everyone of this site oblivious to the fact that black people are no different than any other race? I guess this is the site where all the sad, and metally ill people of the world go to, so i guess im asking for too much...

I am playing SMT right now

Back when I lived in China, the locals would always want to take pictures of me and my sister because we have blonde hair.

Why listen to the truth when the lies are more entertaining?

People are retarded, what can I say.

>Main girl's butt is on display

God bless this anime.

This.

Actually, it is fairly comparable, go ask your wife's son to explain it to you.

This.

They do?

I wonder.
because Square Enix designs black characters better than the majority of western black characters.

There wasn't another black guy with guns in the King's Tale extra game?

Yeah, they are way more violent, destructive, criminal, and racist. It's pretty interesting.

I'm so glad I don't have to actually live over there. White people in America act like abused spouses around them.

>I know retards in BLM always claim they have people doing that shit in America but I always assumed it to be exaggerations.
I guess that makes you the retard then.