Don't mind me, I am just sitting here as the best DLC ever created

Don't mind me, I am just sitting here as the best DLC ever created

Other urls found in this thread:

psprices.com/region-gb/game/589003/bloodbornetm-the-old-hunters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me when it drops to 10 bux

It's too short honestly.

You mean the best dlc in the Souls series. That's believable.

I love BB, but the DLC was nothing special.

I honestly feel BB is extremely overrated here.

It’s on sale right now. 8bux.

Dark Souls' DLC is superior.

What bothered me the most were the bullshit combat animations of the enemies.

>oh, you riked the tight combat in the base game?
>here's bullshit hitboxes that span over most of the available space

WAKE UP SLUT

Really?
When's sale end

5 bosses, 3 huge areas, it's ok.

For the best game ever created

It has lots of lore content

Bullshit

other developers need to take note of this DLC's boss design

like holy shit when ludwig jumps on the ceiling and you figure out exactly when to time your roll because of the visual and sound queues is fucking amazing.

Only on PSN Europe

>I honestly feel BB is extremely overrated here.

I think it's sort of a buyer's remorse thing for people who bought a PS4 just for that game itself. They convince themselves of bullshit like

>Miyacuck
>Boss design

Muh ebin parry skill play

It has to be him doing that's responsible for this faggotry. It's the only common element

>if someone genuinely liked the game or the game is his favorite one, it's buyer's remorse
Sour grapes are real.

I'd buy a PS4 pro for BBII
Or for a reskinned SKyrim

Nice denial PCuck

This DLC is unforgiving. I'm still stuck in Hamlet at the damned whale and the decayed slut that is spamming skulls.

You mean that thing that happens in literally every boss fight where the boss jumps off screen? Also why is that arena's ceiling an infinite abyss?

For the best console ever created.

@352599458
you don't even deserve a (you) for that one

Run and get down in the dwell, that's a shortcut to the boss.

Just run past the whale guy, there's a lamp just behind the decayed slut in the lighthouse hut. The whale guys with the anchors aren't actually intended to be fought, there's only two of them and you're meant to cheese the second one who is also optional.

NO DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY

that's hyperbole, but not by much

IGNORE THIS ASSHOLE, he's just trying to get you to go through unnecessary bullshit
I promise there's good stuff down there.

Tried to run but to only be greeted by a hunter. Got smacked off the bridge and got jumped by a handful of fishmen. This nightmare, it never ends!

I'll try to look for this well.

put DS3 in "Really great" tier

YOU FUCKING MONSTER DON'T DO THIS TO HIM, HE'S NOT READY FOR THE HORRORS OF THE WELL

Sorry, shovel Knight plague of shadows would like a word with you

The problem is that Old Hunters is basically essential to make Bloodborne feel like a complete game. Without the additional weapons, armor, and items, vanilla Bloodborne is kinda shallow and short.

NO YOU SHUT UP, THERE'S AN AMAZING WEAPON DOWN THERE AS WELL AS A LAMP RIGHT BEFORE THE BOSS

FUCK OFF

YOU'RE ONLY RIGHT ABOUT ONE OF THOSE THINGS BUT IT'S NOT WORTH GETTING HIM KILLED OVER YOU GOD DAMN PSYCHOPATH

Shit taste

>Dark Souls 3 is literally shit
>Dark Souls 1 is overrated
>Both above Dark Souls 2 because muh Miya XD
>Pretending Dark Souls 2 and Scholar of the First Sin are two widely different games that warrant being ranked differently

Yep, it's SoulsCancer

>shit level design
>most repetitive score ever composed by Sakuraba
>unremarkable enemies and characters
>most of the weapons are trash/gimmicks
Don't even think about it.

>guy complains that the hamlet hunter is too hard
>tell him to take the path where he'll get gangraped by 2 sharks

The bottom of the well is literally the hardest area of the game.

nah dude calm down. he'll totally go down there and have a great time when he finds out how wrong you are.

hope he enjoys his godlike weapon down there.
there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING dangerous down in that well.

I have the DLC so I don't care.

>DLC
>best anything
>not in the original game to begin with
>not even in a fucking GOTY edition
>there are people who respond to my post with "but paying more money for parts of a game that should be free or included from the start is okay!"
>there are people who actually pay for DLC
>there are actually people who like DLC

one out of those is kinda true.
wanna guess which one?

Excuse me?

>he likes 2

You can say 3 and 1 aren't good but as soon as you try to claim 2 is better you out your shit tastes to everyone

I'd rather see a counterargument personally.

Blood and wine is the Best dlc ever created for witcher 3 but bloodborne dlc is an easy top 2

>not even in a fucking GOTY edition

So what was this Bloodborne GOTY with dlc included that I bough two months ago?

I can think of TWO dangerous things in that well user, and I think you can too. You're almost as bad as that asshole spider Patches who tricked me into getting Amygdala'd.

That's not really a problem though. The same could be said for D2X and vanilla D2. D2 was shit compared to Lord of Destruction but I don't sit around complaining that D2 requires LoD.

Not even the best New Vegas DLC, fuck outta here

HAHAHAHA funny guy! You mean that dwell. Jokes on you. I've already been there and beaten the two whales. only took me a lousy 23 tries

I wouldn't say so, considering I still haven't beat it

>counterarguments
>when most of your points refer to things that are entirely subjective

nah.

What is fun about fallout exactly? I hated 3 and played like an hour of NV but it didn't really grab me.

>free or included from the start
Sure there are companies who release DLC that was developed alongside the main game which is scummy as fuck but you don't seem to realise that there are some DLCs out there that are developed well after the game was finished and never would have been made if they didn't do DLC. It sucks that they didn't have the time or money to include it in the main game and had to wait until later to implement it but not all DLCs are inherently bad. It's like saying that expansions are bad when the good DLCs operate on the same concept as expansions did.

>D2 was shit compared to Lord of Destruction
Only gabage kids think lod is better than vanilla d2.

Did you use the Shaman Bone Blade on the unarmed one? Because that's what you're meant to do. Makes him fight the other one while you get behind the anchor one and backstab him.

It's a problem if you're claiming things like "best game ever." The DLC is fantastic, but Bloodborne itself still has problems with shitty itemization.

>Digital only
No thanks

It's a bit too late for such advice, friend.

Such as? The level design is objectively inferior to ToH, the first area of AotA is just a big empty map filled with trash mobs and golems, Oolacile Township is just decent and the Chasm of the Abyss is practically a spiral corridor, also filled with extremely weak enemies.
It's almost depressing compared to areas like Fishing Hamlet and Research Hall.
As for the weapons, the stone axe, abyss sword, Gough bow, Manus catalyst, four-pronged plow and guardian tail are undeniably gimmicks.
In ToH the only useless weapon is the ridiculous fist of Gratia.
As for the soundtrack, just compare Manus with Kalameet.

Then what's this physical Goty edition that i have right next to me?

At least you beat them legitimately. The one time I tried to fight them legit the anchor one did his bullshit flail slide and hit the pillar and clipped through it and fell to his death.

>posting the most overrated game of all time

Nah I sold that piece of shit console after TLG got delayed for the 50th time, but BB was by far my favourite of the Souls type games.

We've had too much dark fantasy shit with Souls, BB was a breath of fresh air which is partly why I like it the most, plus the combat was easily the best, thought DaS3's is good too.

A shitty PAL version

LoD is a better game you retarded contrary hipster.

If you have so much freedom why can't you choose to buy pyshical version of the game that we all eurocucks can buy?

>PAL version
Grandpa please. Also PS4 games aren't region locked so just get it from some online store of your preference and be done with it.

Which has literally nothing less and nothing more than an american goty version except it's physical?

BTFO

>−60% ends in 6 days
psprices.com/region-gb/game/589003/bloodbornetm-the-old-hunters

Weapons and armor may have been a bit short, but the game length was great considering all the optional/hidden bosses and chalice dungeons. Old Hunters was just a perfect compliment to al that

Play 1, you casual.

Setting, lore, characters. Choice and concequence.

Fallout 3 did not do any of the above well.

Act 5 is complete garbage though.

Artorias of the Abyss is still better because it didn't have any fights as shitty as the Living Failures or as boring as Maria.

>Digital only
What did she mean by this?

DLC TIER LIST:

>Elder god tier
Constant updates that continuously add new content to the game, such as maps and weapons, free of charge.
e.g. Splatoon, initial TF2 updates, Witcher 2's Enhanced Edition content

>God Tier
Expansion packs that significantly alter the original gameplay experience by introducing new mechanics on top of the core gameplay mechanics OR Expansions that can (and sometimes are) released as standalone content.
e.g. Civilisation expansions, GTA4: TBOGT.

>Demigod Tier
Expansion packs that provide either large amounts of new content and areas for the player to explore.
e.g. Blood & Wine, The Old Hunters, TES4: Shivering Isles

>Good Tier
As above, but smaller scale.
E.g. New Vegas

>Neutral Tier
Not doing any DLC at all

>Meh tier
Paying for map packs in online games that then split the community
e.g. Call of Duty, Halo.

>Poor Tier
Paying individually for single extra missions that are basically identical to content already in the game

>Bad Tier
Shitty extra weapons and cosmetics charged individually

>HELL
Content that began development before the original game was even half finished, is shipped on the disk but locked unless the player pays extra for the locked content already on his game disk.

>chalice dungeons

Dude you're embarrassing yourself. Many people legitimately believe it is not only the best Souls game but one of the best games (if not the best) of the last decade.

I know you want to tell yourself it's bad because you're bitter you can't play it without buying a PS4 you can't afford but you need to accept that it's good.

I mean really, how would you know it's overrated when you've clearly never even played it?

whoops sorry!
i meant to post this image

Oh look, it's another "Bloodborne is the best game ever in *insert aspect here*!" thread. Not like we don't see a couple dozen of these a day.

Think BBfags will be tired of constantly jerking off in everyone else's faces after a year?

I bought my PS4 purely for Bloodborne and haven't ever, even once regretted it.
It's a top notch game and, to me at least, worth the purchase of a new system.

Dark 2 apologists, especially these ones, just strike me as spineless. Like they're afraid to call From out on their fuckup.

>Greetings fellow Mathosis fan! How epic was that last video!? XD

I think people will stop talking about Bloodborne when two distinct things happen.
1. When the game stops being fun to play and talk about
2. When people stop getting so royally rectally ravaged by people talking about Bloodborne

*raises paw*
I played it and it is overrated. Not bad, obviously, but not as good as DaS and DeS.

Yeah takes a lot of courage to fit in with the Souls Cancer that Cred Forums spawned and destroyed the series with

You fucking underage

>Trying to start Bloodborne
>Everything fucking staggers you like mad
>enemies have poise still though

After beating Dark Souls 3 and dealing with no poise there, I hate having to deal with that shit

Why so buttmad boi?

It sucks because the randomised dungeons actually have interesting layouts and encounters yet the fixed ones you have to do before doing the random ones all just spam enemies on you and have awful layouts that would make you think they were the randomised ones. It really kills a lot of potential interest people have in the Chalice Dungeons as a whole. It's a fucking grind to be able to generate your own random dungeons but it's actually quite fun when you can. Seriously a missed opportunity. It's implemented well but the stupid shit you have to do along the way really hurts it.

>five bosses, two are an absolute fucking joke, one is an optional boss that is literally a fire reskin of a boss in the main game
>5-6 hours long
>only good weapon is the pizza cutter

Fishing hamlet is also the only good environment in the game.

MAXI PAD

I'm so young, so very underdeveloped, that all the shitty design in Dark 2 looks like shitty design to me?
I guess when I go through puberty that horrible, horrible game design, all the massive fuckups, bad decisions, unfinished assets, enemy and area designs, all of it will one day suddenly look so beautiful to me.

Only things larger than average have poise, and you're meant to attack fast and aggressively and not give them the opportunity to hit you rather than trying to avoid being hit.

use a heavy weapon for hyperarmor, hyper armor is way more useful in bb than ds3 despite not having a a poise stat at all.

>implying people still care about that failed youtuber
DS2 is still shit.

>only good weapon is the pizza cutter
I don't care about the rest but you FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK

>muh indie sidescroller

We're talking about real games, I think the Nintendo thread is over there somewhere.

Yes underage, you are literally too young to understand what game design is.

the only overpowered weapon is the pizza cutter*
If you can't use anything else effectively you only have yourself to blame.

>LITERALLY a fire reskin

Confirmed for being shite enough to not get to the second phase. or just having a poor grasp on language.

Pizza cutter is broken, but fun for PVE. We've got Rakuyo, Bloodletter, and the Bowblade out of the DLC which are excellent.

And the verticality of Research Hall was refreshing. Quite atmospheric too. First area was a little upsetting, I will admit.

>Bloodborne has become my favourite game of all time
>I get called a sonygger for this

>It's implemented well
It's the exact opposite of implemented well. The idea is nice, but it's mired in repetitive bullshit. And random level design is the very antithesis of the Souls design philosophy. And fuck the gem grind.

You """""""""""don't"""""""""", but your brain does.

>muh rakuyo!
Fuck off shitter.

Well you are

Deep.

Playing Bloodborne right now Co-op at Orphan
Just 3 man'd the fucker and won, 3rd guy died at last second :(

Rakuyo is pretty average in pve, Whirligig is below average in pvp.

>He thinks Laurence is a reskin of Cleric Beast

He looks like it but the fight is incredibly different.

>not being a dodge lord in 2016
>playing the game at half capacity

I played through the whole game without ever knowing how to summon.

But if an identical, alternate universe version of Bloodborne were released on all platforms it would actually be OK and acceptable to like the game?

I bough ps4 for FF XV and Persona 5, Bloodbone was just a bonus and it was a great game.

inb4

>b-but FF15 will be on a PC in definitive edition!
I don't want to wait another 2 years

>First area was a little upsetting, I will admit
The river of blood and bodies is amazing

Not bad.

Yes welcome to Cred Forums

>OR Expansions that can (and sometimes are) released as standalone content.
Just because a piece of DLC was released as standalone doesn't make it god tier.

It's still acceptable to like the game, but if it were released on all platforms you wouldn't have insecure consolekids loudly proclaiming it's the best game of all time.

>enjoying DLC and exploring the river area and caves
>encounter le gatling gun man who instakills you and has an infinite stream of bullets so you can't even get near him
>can't even heal because it's a volley of constant bullets
dropped

True, true. You'd instead have both console players and PC players proclaiming it's the best game of all time.

If you get close to him he stops shooting.

Kek. You're retarded. Go back to GameFAQs.

BLOODBORNE 2

I play on a custom built PC.
I got the ps4 as gift.

I'd rather have that then PC Faggots screaming that they have the definitive way to play it every thread.

No, you'd just have regular discussion because nobody would have anything to prove. But then there wouldn't be any discussion because as this thread proves, there's nothing more to talk about but console wars bullshit.

I'd agree on Research Hall, but fuck the fishing hamlet with a rusty anchor because the fucking shark giants are the worst shit in the entire game. Holy fuck those things piss me off, especially the double penetration you get in the well.

Also, how can Gough bow be a gimmick when the other big-ass bow exists?
Also, the spells are anything but gimmicks, unless you mean anything you don't like is a gimmick of course.

Could be worse, but here's the definitive tier list.

Rakuyo was disappointing to me. As far as quick fancy movesets go I thought the BoM were much more fun to use. They were also cancer-level good where the rakuyo was mediocre.

After the DLC I ended up sticking with Church Pick because the moveset feels fucking righteous.

Demon darkness angel lightness

Not that user but you are literally the only one ITT bringing up console wars shit.

Only idiots think and talk in superlatives.

No, everyone would praise it highly because it's a fantastic game, and the shitposting would instead be the same old PC shitposting about performance.

>No, you'd just have regular discussion because nobody would have anything to prove.
Hahahahahahahaha.
>MUH 1337 RIG CAN 700FPS AT 8000x6000 YOU SUCK AND YOUR DOG SUCKS TOO, LOL PLAYING FOR MULTIPLAYER
>PLAYING WITH CHEATERS, 3000$ FOR A GAMING PC
Been there done that, it's called /dsg/ if you want a taste, games from same company released for all platforms.

>one of the best games (if not the best) of the last decade

jesus christ you soulscucks are insufferable

it's fucking dark souls with a different skybox, stop acting like it's different. they're all rehashes of the same game.

>DS2 is still shit

DS2 is designed with the assumption that the player has played DS1 and is trying to break it with whatever abusive tactics they've learned. In that regard it's really a breath of fresh air when you start it and realize the game explicitly shuts down most of the bullshit you could rely on and have to actually use fundamentals.

>never played the game but will flaunt my ignorance online anyway: the post

This. Everyone on Earth would, with no more dividing between people who bought a PS4 and those who did not, agree that it is by far the greatest game of all time. There would no longer be any 'question' of that from people who didn't play it, as there would no longer be an excuse not to unless you only played on Nintendos, in which case you are too young to be posting here anyway.

>implying

Not that guy, but
>clearly you've never played it
is the most common response I get when I criticize BB. I loved the game, but I do have some serious nitpicks with it, blood vials and FUCKING CHALICE DUNGEONS from the top of my head.

The game is flawed, and it's not the best game ever, or best game in the decade. Demons/Dark Souls would clinch it in my opinion.

Definitely one of the best DLCs ever, along with Undead Nightmare, OWB and Shivering Isles.

Okay I own a PS4 and I think Bloodborne is awesome, but you are being an enormous faggot.
>I AM SILLY
>$3000
>all pc gamers are cheaters
stop.

I just want one more DLC for BB and I can die happily

>calls soulscucks insufferable
>proceeds to show evidence that he has never played the game

Congratulations user, kill yourself you fucking autist.

Anyone can google certain aspects of it. That doesn't mean they've played it. How about you show us your trophies if you really did play it?

We already know you can't.

Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New years

Valentine's day!

>haha i bought a ps4 to play darksouls with a different skybox

lmao

What is the best game of the decade then?

It's really drab, even for BB. The whole thing is just dreary and not in a good way. The blood river and the corpse piles were cool for a bit, but on the whole it was just too damn boring.

Nigger you know these responses would happen look at any DaS thread.

>stop.
Are you retarded?
That was and example how all platforms BB threads would look and somewhat of a daily shitposting occurrence in /dsg/.
Thinking that
>No, you'd just have regular discussion because
is really, really naive.

Sorry to say, can't due to moving out of my friends place, who owned the PS4. And therefore all my arguments are invalid right? :^)

>rockstar open world shit
>not overrated

Yeah not quite. I deeply regret buying the ps4 overall, but bloodborne is/was fucking amazing. I'll dust it off once ni-oh comes out

>le contrarian makes his move

>you can see him eating freshly mauled humans
I hope you all killed him right away. This vile beast isn't fooling anyone.

Honestly, I'm not sure which game I'd put forward for that personally. Even games I remember really fondly really stands up to scrutiny after reexamining them. A throwaway answer would be Dark Souls, since I slightly prefer it over Demons, and it's rather fresh in my mind, considering games over a decade.

That's an answer with about 3 minutes of thought behind it, but it's slightly more than nothing.

[screaming intensifies]

What does that apply to, like all the humanoid bosses of which they are 6 including the dlc and not including the chalice and a couple of the beast like bloodstarved.

You're really blowing pcfag behaviour out of proportion.

Well, I honestly think that Dark Souls and Bloodborne both deserve the title of Game of the Decade.

I don't think that BB is overrated at all. Of course, it's not perfect, but it's definitely a 9/10.

So now that Bloodborne is coming to PC thanks to PS Now, will the "Bloodborne is overrated" and "never ever" idiots finally shut up?

>likes rockstar games past san andreas
lmao

Parrying does kindof cheese bosses but it's still a skill you have to learn.

Should've gone for the ankle with the "circle boss in X direction" bullshit.

First area is good as fuck though, the way it plays with your expectations is perfect and it has that sick ass cave. Also the river of blood is an actual river of coagulated blood not just some shitty red water like everything else with a river of blood.

>shitting on my nigga Laurence
You're just mad you don't have sickass music like he does.

Will sonygger actually admit the game isn't perfect and stop calling everyone who doesn't actively shill the game a pcuck?

The game is perfect for me, why should I stop saying it? It's sincerely how I feel.

I feel kinda sad for people who believe BB is the best game of the decade, you know, kinda like they're accepting they're inferior human beings with inferior brains with inferior taste.

Also this is the correct answer.

>i-it can't be as good as they say... r-right? *strokes micropenis while fighting back the tears*

just play it and see for yourself. cuck

>BB
*Triangular Gate

> tfw old hunters is on sale in europe multi times
> never on sale in usa

I'm at the orphan and I'm scared. I died quite a lot by now. What is the most viable way to fight him? Parry'ing him seems a rarity and I'm only wasting bullets. A skeleton with an uterus for weapon shouldn't have all this power.

Don't give me the bs that he's easy.

>is the most common response I get when I criticize BB.
You may have played it but it's clear from certain things people say about it that they have never played it. This also stems from the fact that there are legitimately a large number of butt hurt PC Souls fans.

When people say shit like "it's the same as Dark Souls" you can tell they've never played it.

I agree user. As much as I love Bloodborne and it's DLC, I'd say that it gets too much praise here on Cred Forums.

The DLC was the only challenging part of Bloodborne honestly, and that may have only been because I played it on NG++. As great as that game is, I see it as a well made Souls spin-off and not a game superior to Souls.

In my eyes it was far too short, easy and lacking in overall content, which is alright because it's perhaps even better in terms of design mechanics than some/or most of the Souls games.

Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls III = Bloodborne = Dark Souls II

My power ranking is based on how much fun I had along with other subjective shit like the "feeling of adventure" and "atmosphere". If I had to do a power ranking based on how objectively good the games are I'd be here all day comparing all the differences and similarities and which games do what better.

Bloodborne was the only game I've really touched on my PS4, other than Uncharted 4 and that Ratchet and Clank reboot. I also just picked up Resident Evil 4 for it because we all know you have to own a billion copies of that game.

Whatever anons, that's my two cents. Goodnight.

yes actually because that's remarkably convenient that when asked for real evidence you could easily get if you weren't lying you have an excuse. Yes, that does make your opinion invalid to most people here because no one here knows you and has no reason to assume you tell the truth.

Take a picture of the game then with a timestamp and date. Or did he own that too?

Import it.

Stay close and dodge to his right side. Never hit more than twice.

First phase is easy.
Second phase is hard.
;)

Go to archive, check for yourself.
I don't care about zealot sonyggers either since they can be as insufferable as militant mustards.
I'm idort if you really need a label and find Cred Forums's tribalism idiotic.
There's one thing I noticed though. Best threads (and that's not limited to Cred Forums but works for Cred Forums and other boards too) are those posted by smallish community. The more people join the more retards, special snowflakes, name/trip fags and other disruptive elements join and things only go to shit from there.

>hear about the amazing bb
>try it
>it's meh

Never ever, huh? Fuck off.

>here about the amazing trolling
>try it
>it's meh

It was an art one. Not anymore.

>Dark Arisen exists
>Witcher 3 expansions exist
Old Hunters is up there though

>Old Hunters was excellent
>Dark Souls 3 dlc looks like a boring rehash

Why does From care so little about the series that made them rich?

Because people will buy it anyway.

Of course he did. Literally told me it was the one reason for his purchase, too. He had that for a few months before DS3 came out, then he got that too. A few months after THAT, we both had to move, and he hadn't yet bought anything else for his PS4. Granted, he only had a laptop as a PC option.

You'd know I was telling the truth if you'd play the game yourself. I have some rather uncomfortably intimate knowledge of some of the fuckery that is chalice dungeons, which I'm not exactly sure how I'd look up. Just for some things about it being bullshit, is that the difficulty scaling fucking sucks, some choice """"bosses"""" in there sucks, the fucking witches that summon more enemies fucking sucks especially bad, one of the dungeons had two of them in the same room and they aggroed just a few steps out of the first room of the floor, swarming me with spiders. One dungeon was particularly bad because it was a long-ass trek to them and they still somehow aggroed, making every attempt to kill them an aggravating fucking journey through sporadically spaced swarms of spiders and some normal enemies. I think they only summon up to 3, or so my friend told me afterwards, but that's enough when there's two for a total of 6 chasing my dick at any moment.

I'm fairly sure that was in a fixed dungeon too, so I shouldn't be the only one to have been fucked by spiders.

I cant take this serious with the 5th grade book report grammar.

Isnt that the case with all dlc for a game? You think its good alone but once dlc is out it makes the regular game feel like shit.

My nigga
came to post this

With thought and care put into it (which Bethesda doesn't do) the setting and lore is a top notch rpg world.