Hocus Pocus confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3

>Hocus Pocus confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3

yfw

>Deadpool confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3
>mfw

>boss fight song is "I'll put q sell on you"

So the big deal with this movie was how un-kid friendly it was right?

It's a "so bad it's good" movie

>

fuck you.
its great

Education for Death confirmed for KH3

Same user. I think it's great though.

It incorporates the era

Which Era, colonial or the 90's?

Which is worse?

>YFW Homeward Bound confirmed for KH3!

Life wise, colonial times. Culture wise, the 90's.

Hocus Pocus is unironically awesome.

I wonder if the animal cruelty wackos seen in youtube commentd ever watch this movie and furiously bitch about it.

>yfw the Mighty Ducks confirmed for KH3

>yfw Monkey Island confirmed for KH3

How does Kingdom Hearts work? What the fuck with Disney characters in this universe? Can someone explain it to me?

If yiu didn't want to fuck the blonde one as a kid you were gay

>So the big deal with this movie was how un-kid friendly it was right?

Nah, it's that Sarah Jessica Parker was actually bangable back then.

>yfw the fucking best ever is confirmed for KH3

Wizard Chan was made for it before becoming a place where even /r9k/ is too normie for them.

She may have been the origin of my vore fetish

you travel to various worlds in the universe that are based on the different Disney movies
with some final fantasy style plot thrown in between

yeah it's ridiculous, but it just works

Is that before or after she killed you?

Fuck you, I legitimately still like it.

>that art
How could they take one of the greatest covers made for a game and turn it into that?

>yfw Song of the South is confirmed for KH3

ZIP A DEE DOP DAH
ZIP A DEE A

I agree, original covers are much better.

There was an on-screen cat death towards the end, so yeah. It was not appropriate for kids and scarred me as a kid

>It was not appropriate for kids and scarred me as a kid
what a faggot

It's a universe where there are different worlds, all based on Disney Movies or Final Fantasy games (though you never really go to any of the Final Fantasy ones). Mickey is the King and all the other Disney characters he was in cartoons with back in the day (ie Donald and Goofy) live in his kingdom where they sorta regulate the Disney universe.

Then a melodramatic, overly complicated plot happens.

>overly complicated plot
it's really not

Name me 5 games that have more complicated plots.

I lovecthat style so much, I didn't feel the cartooney style used in tge later game fit the series. I felt the realistic art style made it more funny in a way, made it seem more absurd.

"Because we have one continuous, overarching story, the plot does get a little bit complex as we progress through the narrative. Not only with video games, but with any kind of entertainment media including movies, you want to talk about it with your friends at the end and share each other’s reactions. If that reaction is exactly the same with every person it’s not even fun discussion about how you feel. I deliberately wanted to make mystery in it so there is a little bit of discussion and have a variety of reactions…"

Nomura disagrees with you. As does pretty much everyone who plays them. Stop being so arrogant, it's more thinly veiled than you think.

Yabos!

MSG1-5

How about you post a source you fucking plebeian.

What caused such a horrific change?

The MGS franchise has a slightly more straightforward plot than KH.

Fun actors, good script, good music, timeless classic of a movie.

Hocus Pocus and The Thing are the two movies I put on every single Halloween.

feminism

The entire Legacy of Kain series.

>And that's when I realized, I liked picking cotton for free!

Got any CASH?

HOLLYWOOD?

I love how even after the last game revealed that everyone has secretly been time traveling Xehanort the whole time, they still say "what are you talking about, this is the simplest plot ever. Clearly these events were planned out carefully from the very beginning".

With every new game, I wonder what new crazier bullshit they'll come up with that completely ignores all the other bullshit before and ties up none of the already established plots that you guys will have to try to come up with ways to defend next.

>yfw Quest for Camelot confirmed for KH 3

Seriously though, it's like her face shrunk. How does someone's face change so much?

>never knew that was her until this post
Am I retarded?

Metal.

It's shallow as hell sure, but it really is overly complex
Deep as a puddle, wide as an ocean and all that

Someone forgot to put her in a stable overnight.

>My oh My Blade

id hit it

First few sentences is KH1.

Last sentence is EVERY GODDAMNED KH SINCE. Yes, I mad. I enjoyed the Disney/SE crossover of the first game, then 2 happened and it all went balls to the wall retarded. Why couldn't it just keep being darkness trying to infect all these different worlds? Why did we need all the bullshit?

CORNWALL! THEY WOULD SING
CAUSE I WOULD BE THE DRAGON KING

Name one thing about the movie that isn't about the witches

Hocus Pocus is legit good.

UNITED WE STAND, NOW AND FOREVER
IN TRUTH, DIVIDED WE FALL
HAND UPON HAND, BROTHER TO BROTHER
NO ONE SHALL BE GREATER THAN ALL

Are the comics really what they're built up to be?