youtube.com/watch?v=SJwh3erQlyE
youtube.com/watch?v=ypNPxwnppU0
youtube.com/watch?v=-J0H5ah1G7A
youtube.com/watch?v=6_IJYc9t3vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oObJ0W9tT_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure.

Those tits need to be bigger

>There are "people" on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who honestly believe SNES games have better music than Genesis games

Explain yourselves.

This

Finally someone understands me

More huge tits all around

Just give every woman big tits except a couple

This image should be the average chest size for women

She needs big hips to balance them out.

Most Genesis games sound like shit, blame GEMS

Well obviously. Otherwise she'd keep falling forward.

It all depends on what games you're talking about but SNES has an objectively better sound chip.

Fire up some honey select bois
Nigga please
youtube.com/watch?v=K96venBS7P8

>Shit tier PCM sampling
>Better than top quality FM synth

Hang yourself.

Don't start with me boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ogHpm0BwCPU

Too thicc

yeah

in certain examples on both systems, just like both systems have absolute shit music in other games

it also depends on the composer too faggot. anything yuzo or uematsu is fucking gold. name a good genesis game made by a US or EU team that is as good sounding as DKC 1 or 2.

H-How big do ya want em fami?

>He doesn't know Tim Follin!

youtube.com/watch?v=GqyEbu8cmMg

Your move.

both posting good, top tier, "10 best music in games" tier list choices

find me good games that almost NO ONE has played. ill start and already have won.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ODKKILZiYY

tim did music on BOTH systems and the NES
faggot

find me a genesis EXCLUSIVE dev like Yuzo and Uematsu were. dumbass.

lvl 6 is perfect

Paizuri is the only reason I continue living for.

i generally like to doodle them between 3 and 7
8 is for funneh yokes

but even girls without boobs can be cute, but only lil ladies. if your an adult lady without boobs, you might as well be dead.

youtu.be/byJLw-dQXHA

massive jumps from 0 to 1 and 5 to 6.
i don't complain though

Finally a place where i can just chill out to vidya music
>have to sing up
PLEASE STOP THIS MEME

Lvl 4 is the cutoff point before things get preposterously large. The point where they go down past the navel is the point they lose all appeal, at that point they stop being tits and only become unwieldy bags of flesh.

you don't have to

You don't have to sign up

How the hell do I reduce the volume on that thing? No, I'm not reducing all of my browser's or system's sounds.

for you
youtube.com/watch?v=AbbgRG2LOJk

I got u.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPP5rhp4EP4

>No OST on Youtube

Heinous.

>not plug.dj
fuck yourself

Fuck you and your circlejerk websites

Plug.dj is shitty cancer
It's twitch chat levels bad

youtu.be/fgnNzTdMH0E

but that game is usually ref'd in lists for good music with 64 and second attack

nice try, faggot

kill yourselves
plug is superior in every way
>It's twitch chat levels bad
that depends on which room you go, not my fault if you go into normie and redditor rooms where they play shit 24/7

Really makes you think

Post your Patreon and I'll donate 10 AUD

no patreon
im not that good enough to steal money from people. plus im not that good yet either, i just doodle.

Post some.

If you're not singing along right now what is wrong with you?

here is something
im wanting to have huge boobs OC, but also more regular. everyday clothes. none of this "shes wearing a top 5 sizes too small, a skirt that barely covers her clamhole and shes a teacher" stuff unless im in the mood for it.

Huge tits are gross

Unf.

Suck my dick, Drowzee

rising storm 2

don't post more

Source? iqdb, saucenao, tineye and google aren't enough for this one

consoletan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist:jadf&pid=20

The rest is futa shit.

Nice

Quick, before mods - which vidya girl would you get a titjob from?

youtu.be/ypVii_9QDgQ

oh thats kinda gross nvm

neat
i made someone unf with my crummy art!

Honestly any with big ol tits.

Is that even a question?

this

if they can engulf my dick, im happy at the least.

Rosalina

>listen to any Genesis game song ever

WAAOOOOWAAOOWAAOOWAAAAAOOOOOO

1-9, it depends on the artist and the character.

Sorcerian

youtube.com/watch?v=3Gm6D4iFzo8

>anything beyond 2 is disgusting

Change the 2 to 5 and I agree.

this
i should know

also, i drew this before finding out about the male healer in D5. he looks so much like a flat girl, you can't blame me for what i tried to do.

bumping for tits

3 - 5 a best

Did they move her nipples lower just to show more breast?

looks decent and better than others, just remember to keep on practicing.

nigger the fucking NES, SNES, Genesis can make about any sounds your mother can in bed if you give to to tim "fuck your sound chip it makes my sounds now" follin

youtube.com/watch?v=SJwh3erQlyE

youtube.com/watch?v=ypNPxwnppU0

youtube.com/watch?v=-J0H5ah1G7A

youtube.com/watch?v=6_IJYc9t3vQ

youtube.com/watch?v=oObJ0W9tT_k

it was 100% the composers fault if either sounded bad, they needed to git gud etc

Hijirin.

>Skimming thread
That's not bad. Her cheek is a bit rounded, but overall, I'd say you've got a good grasp of making a disproportionate human female.
>Semi-realistic sag
>Pants can't fit completely over her huge hips, so they sort of rest on them
Only real disparity besides "general quality" is the cheeks relative to arm and stomach size.

yeah, i guess i didn't notice it when i finished it
my general things need a lot of work, which is the annoying thing since i feel like im never progressing or at least that i don't believe i am and that i am, but very very slowly.

i wanted her to have huge boobs, but that real style of sag that would happen even if she wears a bra, since boobs that big aren't going to be held in place by one no matter how fitted it is.

General quality really doesn't improve overnight. You just gotta keep pounding it out and before you know it, you'll be notable enough like LK, Duffel, Pewbutt, Dworven, or a wide array of other "pretty notable, but not like a Youtube personality" popular artists All those examples visit Cred Forums on various sites, hence why I mentioned them.

>Otherwise she'd keep falling forward.
that'skindahot.jpg

Level 2-3 normally with the ability to change up to level 9 for maximum comfort.

never really looking to get popular
just wanted to draw huge boobs and have others enjoy said huge boobs. its just that in a sea of other good artists getting noticed is hard if you don't have a more unique style or draw really well to compensate for lack of style.

i guess my style would be; huge boobs, semi realism with said boobs, maybe oppai loli because its cute as hell seeing them struggle and motherly women

but other stuff might filter in, who knows. funny thing though, i guess saying i don't want to be popular is a lie since all artist want to be known and that is a form of popularity, right?

I still think this kinda shit is chestlet lover's false-flag op among "uhhh thiccer" faggotry.
I get constantly called out for my pleb interest in big breasts and I consider 3 already as ridiculous.

haha yeah man just jokes and false flags I really don't find inhumanly large breasts hot as fuck haha I'm not weird

I understand you, no worries.
-Writefag

Just remember, do a variety of stuff, male and female, it will help you to expand your horizons (haha.)
You like huge but realistic. Anything past 3 is more or less inhuman or clearly fake in real life with something between 5 and 6 being the biggest fake real-life size.

>Anything past 3 is more or less inhuman or clearly fake in real life with something between 5 and 6 being the biggest fake real-life size.

Go outside.