Plays games on the hardest difficulty the first run through

>plays games on the hardest difficulty the first run through
>complains games have no replayability

No shit you stupid dumbfucks, you're already maxing out potential hours by playing on legendary, insane, nightmare, master ninja etc.

This is why unlocking difficulties is the right way to go about the game.

Fuck you. Playing the same game on a harder difficulty is not replayability, it's just me having to play the same game twice only I get to be eased into it even harder than I already do. I'd much rather experience the game in a challenging state to begin with.

Locked difficulties are cancerous, especially when they hide content away there.

>playing on baby difficulty
get out millennial nu male

>not playing on normal to familiarize yourself then on hard/hardest for the true experience

you have no idea what the true experience is. whatever you play your first time is your own true experience, and if you play on anything but hard then you're a baby, simple as that KIDDO

I wouldn't say that user.

Damn dude, you must be a really pro gamer. How much money have you won in tournaments?

Oh, you don't play competitive games? What speed running records have you set?

Oh, you don't speed run either. Well I'm sure you have a huge following on Twitch and Youtube with how well you play.

Oh you don't stream, well what have you accomplished? Oh you beat Dark Souls? Wow you are a god! I'm sure success will come to you soon enough my man.

>enemies get new positions and moves in harder difficulties, making it almost a new game entirely
>HUR DUR YOU DONT GET THE TRUE EXPERIENCE

Ok

I didn't say anything about being good at games. i'm just not a little bitch like yourself. nice projecting fagatron
very few games do this

>master ninja
this post is bait. you can't play MNM on first play through

Came here to post this

>i'm just not a little bitch like yourself. nice projecting fagatron

Unlike you I have actually accomplished things in life. Your biggest accomplishment is calling people kiddo and fagatron on Cred Forums.

>Unlike you I have actually accomplished things in life.
(citation needed)
>Your biggest accomplishment is calling people kiddo and fagatron on Cred Forums.
p r o j e c t i n g

>he's still going!

>so is he!

>I have actually accomplished things in life
you haven't since you wouldn't be this assblasted about people and their way to play videogames.
Note: living a normal life (as in finishing a tertiary education, working, having a productive hobby, and so on) is not an accomplishment

>people can't be successful and like video games!!!

In 90% of games, Hard mode is a worse way to play. Most games just increase enemy health and decrease player damage, or some variant.

KH2:FM Critical Mode is what I would call the bare minimum level of an acceptable hard mode. The game isn't designed around it in the slightest, but they give you extra skills and AP to help soothe the bullcrap.

>This is why unlocking difficulties is the right way to go about the game.
Leaving the complaining aside, why should I play on easy / medium difficulty (remember games are often targeted at wide audience and easy = never held a controller before so let's make most enemies non threat) when it's boring?

Haha too true Cred Forumsro, wanna come over to my mansion tomorrow and have a party with all our celebrity friends?
hey look i can spout erroneous bullshit on the internet with no proof too

You fucking beta

why do you watch shit like that, its embarrassing.

>can't even read properly
I'm out

>living a normal life (as in finishing a tertiary education, working, having a productive hobby, and so on) is not an accomplishment
Not him but judging by Cred Forums population it really is.

David Bowie played video games. Checkmate, atheists.

are you david bowie? then you're just like anyone else on this board

Fuck you OP. It takes 2 playthroughs to unlock the actually interesting difficulty in Uncharted 2, which is already a "cinematic" game with basically no replay value. Might as well get the most fun out of the first play through.

Why the fuck should I play on easier difficulties if I can play on the hardest just fine from the start?

It makes no fucking sense, with your logic you're just shooting on your foot to increase the duration of your walk. Do you work at Ubisoft?