ITT: very disappointing things about great games

ITT: very disappointing things about great games

the Packer doesn't work, they just slide off with any maneuvers and you can't really stick cars in the lower stand.

I wanted complete the import/export missions using it, four cars at a time.

The forklift in IV doesn't work either, can't even get the forks under anything because of an invisible box or something. Lazy cunts

I remember these being more ramp shaped

You're thinking of the other one, there were two trucks.

Fake guns.

it's the same truck

>pic related
Triggered

>Killing Crazy Guy and moving to the second Island in Farcry 3

Yes, but there were two varieties of it, 's what I meant.

Now THAT is some autism.

It's for depth.

just wait until you notice that the right side is thicker then the left side of the hp bar

I did notice, user.

Am I really the only one who gets really angry when the HP/armor bars are fucked like this?

it isn't fucked, that's how basic depth and shadows work in a small scale, it shouldn't trigger your autism

Literally put me off playing the whole game. That mission was fucking awful.

That's not supposed to be a feature though. If you played GTA:SA on PC you'd know that under certain resolutions the bars are uneven like in OP's pic. The bars should be perfectly even, as they are on the PS2.

yes you are. Now take your pills and go to bed

I only played on og xbox with crt so yeah I was probably wrong

But I just woke up though...

Wow dude

Yep. Fucking awful tutorial for what is an insanely good game.

You can't crash the trains in V or Red Dead no matter what which was bullshit.

You can't drive the cargo plane outside of the 1 mission.

You can't drive the train or operate any kind of machinery meant for 1 specific mission outside of that mission.

No mounted weaponry on any helicopters with side doors that another player could fire while you fly, instead they just hang out the side with some weakass SMG or some shit.

>800x600
People still play on 4:3 resolution?

>You can't crash the trains in V
>You can't drive the train
Seriously? Glad I never bought it

Nope. All that happens, no matter how much shit you stack in front of it, is it plows right through it without losing any speed or taking any damage. You can literally stack hundreds of buses and large vehicles in the way and it just rockets them into the sky. You can also shoot the driver, but the train keeps going normally anyway.

Was it really that hard? San Andreas had it,i can't think of anything but laziness

widescreen needs mods to fix

GTAO has multiple types of helicopters, some which have side turrets.