Why do females even stream video games on twitch they're garbage...

Why do females even stream video games on twitch they're garbage. If you watch females on twitch you should kill yourself.

dumb frogposter, imageposter, misogynyposter and kysposter

>going to twitch in the first place

>>>/reddit/

You know the answer frogposter.

can I watch girls who play coop/vs with the SO?

Well it's pretty obvious why they do it.

But as for the 'kill yourself' part you shouldn't be talking since you're posting on Cred Forums.

>watching videos

Well females are almost never funny and the few ones who are are only mildly funny. They're also trash at videogames. The reason the virgins watch them is because they're thirsty losers who'll donate their parents cash to a stranger so they can feel like they have a meaningful relation with a girl for five seconds

>go to girl stream
>only been streaming a month
>has 5k followers
>has 30 viewers
>has $500 total in donations already

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DO THIS REEEE. LITERALLY NO UNIQUE GAMEPLAY. FUCK THIS WORLD.

I only got 1.5k followers and $130 in 3 months with a constant 100-300 viewers

Because they choose to.

Are male streamers better then? Look at lirik for example

>you should kill yourself
>coming from a frogposter
really makes you think...

>he watches males on a webcam
Are you gay?

maybe you're shit, post twitch link

H-HAYAI!

dumb frogposter

>whats the reason they watch girl streamers
>because they choose to
You're a girl streamer or a thirsty loser neckbeard who watches them, aren't you? You didnt answer his question you retard

>why is the sun yellow?
>because its yellow :^)

loserfruit is fun to watch and she doesn't show much cleavage

you don't have the only thing that matters in entertainment bruh:

Tiddus.

either start crossdressing or start doing some crazy shit that makes everyone come and look at your freak-show over anyone elses.

most are garbage, but thats the same with male streamers too. most are shit at vidya, some are great in one particular game/genre and even fewer are good in almost everything they touch. i follow only the true elite and 2 streamers on my list are female with great taste in game selection.

The question 'why' can always be answered with a simple 'just because'.

Sure, if you're a pointless faggot

What's the point in clicking this thread and typing out a post if you're going to be that meaningless and bland? Fuck off nigger

As I mildly attractive girl (not fat), should I start streaming random games for some quick bucks?

Any tips on what to do to lure in lonelyfags who would throw money at me?

You're not asking the right question. I'll decide on meaning.

Also my boobs aren't big so no cleavage shots then? Games I'd play would be either WoW GW2 or SC2

I have shitload of others on my steam too tho.

First off, are you sure you want to start down such a depraved and empty path? If there's no sense of dignity holding you back I guess you could go for it.

As for what you could do, I'm pretty sure all you need is to be a girl. On camera. The desperation of beta orbiters is boundless and a lot of them have inexplicably deep wallets.

why mlp?

i came across a girl on chaturbate once who was playing LoL in a small window in the corner of the screen where the facecam would be on twitch. she was actually behaving less camwhore-y than the twitch streamers.

Overwatch is the big thing now

Also And show pics, I might be bored enough to see you if you're actually kawaii

>depraved and empty path?
>playing video games while people give you money

? I'm seriously considering doing it just for a while so I could hopefully afford my rent and pads.

I just stream overwatch and rocket league from my ps4. Made $700 last month and I only stream for an hour after work. Prepare for 20 page essay PMs from thirsty Cred Forums betas.

"Accidentally" pan the camera down to reveal you're playing only in a bra and panties

fucking stupid ass green dog posters you fucking losers STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT STUPID FUCKING PICTURE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAT MAN CHILD CUNTBAG I FUCKING HATE YOUR KIND SO MUCH I FUCKING WISH YOU WOULD GET RAPED BY A FUCKING GORILLION NIGGER DICKS

Honestly just a face cam. don't need huge tits, wear tank tops that should do it. Always greet the lonely nerds who are in chat

It's a kind of whoring, albeit pretty harmless if you think about it

sry

legit just stream with a cam, and act like its any other service job.

Nobody cares about what games they "play" everyone is just watching it for their tits nothing else.

I forgot to mention that you should have some of the basic, obvious tactics down. Talking on your stream, interacting directly with your viewers (or giving the impression that you are), throwing in random or cute little tidbits about your life, all of those self-marketing tricks that are sure to draw the donor crowd.

because memefrog is the new MLP

>vocal and autistic fanbase
>annoys the shit out of everyone else
>95% of frog threads/posts are trolling/baiting/shitposting
>different versions/edits

Man, what a terrifying 「stand」, but alas, if you thought your screaming could get the better of me, my 「shitpost king」says otherwise

>posting white supremacist paraphernalia

reported

This. Photoshopping anime girls with Trump hats is just what ponyfication was four years ago.

>A fucking dullard touched a keyboard

Reported

(Not OP) which btw will never happen,so whats the point of idiots watching and promoting this kind of behavior?

Kill yourself

Look up for makeup tricks to make your boobs look bigger, wear push up bras, etc.

Pay attention to your chat, say hi to people, say thanks for donations, and be lovely to people. This is crucial to make lobelyfag feel less lonely.

If you play something like overwatch do sub games, when you play with your suscribers.

I don't know how your ass and legs are, but you can wear leggings, shorts, skirts, etc, and sometimes walk away and "casually" show your ass and legs while you're going to grab something like food, or write on a board the biggest donations or "D's", st peach does this well, look up her videos.

You can also sometimes dance in front of the camera or something like that, for example, if you achieve something really cool.

If you don't have a hot body, just use a face cam, and do the rest of the things I said.

Also, I think it would be better to play a game that doesn't require constant attention, so you can look the chat more, and talk to people.

It's really fucking weird, why not use one of the dozen different cam sites out there instead? Is it just denial, people wanting a pillow for their ego? Not wanting to admit how degenerate they are? (To themselves)

Post your pic here, if these Cred Forumsetas accept your looks then you will be fine for anything at twitch

>being able to see