Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvSKew_quq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that hairdo
>that beard
>that facial expression
what is that

feminist i guess

There's no way a real human being looks like that.

Neapolitan Ice cream man.

this only works with left 4 dead 2; the uncensored version gets your screen so covered in blood, mud, vomit, and gore that you can't see a fucking thing. censored version keeps the screen clean at the cost of no bloody corpse explosions and limb hacking.

kek

Video game journalist

Kel kek kill yourself

nu-male

Indy Game developer and enemy of Japanese developers

Ah so you are alliance

top bur

hey it's the lead singer of Xe Xe Top

It's what happens when a culture significantly cracks down on bullying, especially in the school system.

The losers, weirdos, dorks and nerds went unchecked in the real world and fueled their shitty interest and ideas through the internet by other losers like themselves. This makes them feel as though being abnormal is okay or acceptable in the real world, and, as aforementioned, with no one to beat them up/tell them they're fucking weird, they continue this behavior.

>Xe Xe Top

Greetings fellow posters.

You seem to have made a terrible mistake! You see, OP (being a faggot) is trying to start off-topic shit on Cred Forums, a board dedicated to video games discussion.

Note that Cred Forums does in fact have a board dedicated to societal and political matters: >>>/pol(

Now that you've been made aware of this, I'm sure you'll be able to spot faggots such as OP in the future.

Have fun on Cred Forums!

he's the DM on most of the Rollplay D&D streams

youtube.com/watch?v=HvSKew_quq4

I also like my wife's boyfriend's dick in my mouth.

VIDEO GAMES

>pee chu ne ta ka solo
>ho ho hooo

xD

>Being a humorless faggot
Pls user this is why your life is shit.

>i don't want blood and gore in my games

An abomination.

>not licking your wife's boyfriends cock clean after he cums in her

now that just fucking rude

>this game breaking glitch was so funny, we decided to leave it in!

did jimmy neutron grow a beard?

Holy fuck it's Jimmy Nutron

Potion seller, I am going into battle and I require your strongest potions.

>Tfw my beard grows just like this

JUST

Mine barely grows at all in the middle while still looking as wiry as these. Fucking sucks.

The Punisher.

No joke, I actually like the executions better in the censored version. That filter makes it much more gruesome.

Probably someone who did that due to a bet or a dare and is now being demonized as all sort of SJW genderqueer nu-male femnazi game "journalist" boogiemen.

Pretty much this. Fagbois, omega white knights, and the like all had the stupid slapped out of them by bullies and went on to become normal people. Those that didnt became social pariahs unfit to exist in human society, they got shut out because they didnt get with the program and drop the unacceptable behavior.

But now, that shitty behavior or ideology is rewarded, encouraged, and those who try to slap or talk some common fucking sense into those degenerates are treated as horribl people. There's no longer detente to keep retards from being retards anymore. The internet also gives them a support group to echo chamber their stupidity when before they'd need to learn the hard way that their behavior has to stop or theyd be forever shunned because there was no easy way to have your dumb ass behavior affirmed and validated.

Bullies need to come back. They are a vital part of social development that we've carelessly discarded. Same thing with corporal punishment, both by teachers and parents.

>25 and can't grow a beard
>my brother could grow full beard at 18

Not only I'm a neet, I also got the sittiest genes possible. Thanks mom&dad.

Why would you dye your hair pink? Does he look at mirror and go "yeah that's the style"? Does a single woman in the universe look at that and go "mmmh yeah that looks good"?
I don't get it.

Only massive faggots grow beards right now. You look like indie hipster trash or NASCAR watching trash. There is no in between right now so shave and be proud.

The unfortunate result of not being bullied enough in school and not getting slapped upside the head by your parents enough.

Or more specifically, a case of American Societyitis. A terminal one at that.

I liked the bravely second cowboy outfit better than the old one

???????????????????
defending the decline of bullying
yeah it was awesome being a fucking loser in highschool and im definitely a better person for being """""that kid"""""

Faggot

mutton chops

>can't grow a beard

Join a Fire Department.

oh hey zarya! whatsup. nice beard

what's he point of this thread?

My parents say I look better with a beard.

You're right, but the person on the OP pic must be like 30something, so your theory didn't apply to his case.

What the fuck? Is this the typical Cred Forums user? Is this for real?

Why not? i find that playing vns with ero i end up playing for the ero. without ero, its fun time for the whole family even. I can ttheoraticly play aselia when my sis is right beside me, but itd be too emberessin to do a runn of its sequal seinarukana because of the explicit content.

>raw meat

so?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

I'm definitely a better person because of it. I grew thick skin, and now nothing bothers me. People have tried to talk shit, hurt my feelings, etc. and I just brush it off or laugh at them since there's really nothing I hear now that I hadn't heard in my school-years.

That's just one example. If you didn't grow from bullying, you're probably just a shitty human in general. You probably point to bullying as the source of all the problems in your life when it should've just been something that happened and you adapted or learned from it.

But I have a beard and a wife.

No, I look nothing like that.

THIS is literally me.

>bullies need to come back
i don't now where you got that shit from, but you're an idiot.

cute

Why the fuck would someone do that to their face?!

stay in your containment board faggot

This is the containment board

not much can be done about it, he spent his hi-school in juvie.

video games are my favourite video games

no, bullying isn't the cause of all my problems, i like to think i'm pretty well adjusted now
but what do you mean "grow from bullying" bullying fucking sucks and i don't know how you can say you grew thicker skin from bullying when thats just a thing that happens to everyone when they mature and get older

He can get rid of it all in 5 minutes so it's not a big deal at least.

Underrated

How is this fat fuck still alive?

INTO THE STARS

Fair point. The memory still remains, though.

It's the opposite with me. I get extremely mad when someone insults me.

But I'm too much of a bitch to actually do anything.

STOP

A faggot, and not the homosexual kind.

A forehead like that shouldn't have his hair styled like that. Or have pink hair.

A man dying his hair pink tells me he wants to be the center of a huge gay gangbang.

While Red dyed hair is edgy rebel and blonde is faggot, Pink Dyed Hair on a man is the color of gay slut.

>echuta

Now it's safe to say that the thread is FINALLY over.

a faggot

Can you guys actually discuss the topic instead of debate about what some guy does with his hair?

make me

I beg you.

What the fuck are you talking about, do you even actually play L4D2? Lemme guess you played it like 2 years ago and have less than 4 hours in it.

>Cred Forums
>not getting triggered by people who get easily triggered and staying on topic in a thread about video games

Is this your first day here?

>colorectal_cancer.webm

God bless America. This is how it's done.

It's not that bullying needs to go up or down. Shit it's still around. Its that the internet and modern parenting allows you to go too long inside your own head without learning how to process it.

And you don't even have to be a dickheaded Cred Forums social Darwinist to go about this.

no

That's only if you're also a scrawny little hipster shitter though.
Beards with the right look are still fine.

>I hate pol

I'd ask if you really need so much fucking meat in a meal but I'm guessing the point of the webm is that you dont.

The robots are cooler in the german verison of contra.

>burnt meat
Hello cancer my old friend

>tfw legitimately want to become vegetarian because of posts like this

how the fuck is he even going to eat that

there's no academic evidence to suggest any of your warped views have legitimacy , in fact it's the complete opposite. it's fun reading your rationalizing for being a complete loser, though

You forgot
>Completely objective and morally superior atheist

I guess you haven't seen what counts as mature these days, because growing thicker skin certainly isn't a part of it.

Because there was no bullying.

>1st wave feminist
>like 25 years old
Literally not possible.

also Cred Forums and SJWs are all shit, read "The Ego and Its Own"

I don't know

this is my last one, someone post more

When I was bullied I let it feed an ego and victim complex until I was paranoid enough about one kid the school itself thought I was gonna go postal, so I got kicked out. This was at private schools and I was too afraid of expulsion to settle things physically.

It took getting kicked out and later meeting someone who's never had life call them out on their histrionic bullshit to really get me to chill the fuck out.

>Oblivion necklace

>burnt
lmao are you retarded? that's the bark of the meat from smoking it for hours, the inside is tender and juicy. why can't Europe cook??

>homophobia and racism? In my games? Sigh.....

>tfw beard and dress poorly
>people automatically assume I'm a hipster faggot

the whole point of the image is ridiculing the nature of the numale sjw cuckold; they believe they can be anything because they live in a fantasy liberal world

id rather live in a world ruled by pol than a world ruled by these social, political and domestic terrorists who hate freedom

Is that you OP? if so, you're one handsome fellow.

This guys actually looks like the average Cred Forums user except he can grow a "big" beard (as ugly as it is).

yo also im p sure people still get bullied
i've only been out of highschool for like 3 years
and no, if you tell a random stranger they're a fucking retard or verbally abuse them, they're gonna get pissed and either walk away or beat the shit out of you, which is a totally normal reaction, not curl up in a ball and go cry on their tumblr

>aint that just ducking crazy?

>I actually prefer to play the censored version
Literally nobody has ever said this.

Is that a Kramer portrait.

I would bully you two if you guys have a feminine penis

Why would anyone in Academia, a business that has pour millions of dollars into the prevention of bullying, risk publishing data that would harm themselves or devalue the programs they've put in place?

I'm sorry your logic stops at what school tells you. Sometimes you have to think about the reasons behind thing.

People say chocolate is good for you and point to a study sponsored by Mars Candy.
People say two glasses of red wine a day are good for you and point to another study done by the Sommeliers of America.

These are known as a conflict of interest, user.

I liked Cred Forums and GG when they were anti-identity politics.

Now they're just fighting for their white/christfag/ conservative identities instead of spurning the very concept. I'm sure a lot of them are reasonable, but they've become too dogmatic overall.

That's pretty funny, because 3 days ago I called someone a retard, and they made a post whining about it on facebook a few hours later.

fear not

As a brazilian adpet , of the sagrado ritual do churrasco, im offended.\

I must kill this assholes.

>i dun need nun of dat fansy libural book lernin

Americans should stop cooking god

anecdotal evidence != an argument

where was that implied?

>buy orange box
>it's the german censored version for no reason

fuck you merkel

No idea, man. When I was at school, weirdos got bullied relentlessly, and the more they got bullied, the weirder they started to dress. Including myself. I dyed my hair blue after 5 years of being the most hated kid at school since that got me easily identified by the other bullied kids and we stuck together.
Anectdotal evidence, but you had nothing better either.

>feminine
Sorry bruh, it's manly.

>muh degeneracy

Female to male transexual

>putting salsa on butter
This is fucking haram. Do all you Americans eat this shit?