Don't know if I'm in the right place, so I apologize for any annoyances

Don't know if I'm in the right place, so I apologize for any annoyances.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem of the controller splitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=disassemble ps4 controller
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop throwing your controller into the ground.

Yeah, buy a new one.
I've heard of the rubber on the joysticks tearing but I don't know what you had to do to cause that to happen.

Ps4 controllers are hot garbage, throw it in the trash and buy another one, that's why sony designed them this way.

That is a very large pair of glasses.

come on man you can reattach that yourself

This

grow the fuck up and control your anger at a game retard

Be more gentle.

Sony used shit tier materials in some of the controllers. I have two DS4s and one of them has soft garbage rubber for the sticks. I have to use thumbstick grips to keep them from physically deteriorating.

haha it looks like a penis

Stop buying products from a company that has a long history of sub-par quality

stop being a sonygger

But there are no games on linux so I have to get Windows.

It looks like something you can easily fix. Just put something thin on the other side of the holding part of the controller that is splitted and use it as a lever so that you can slightly pull it up and the carefully slight the splitted part to the right so that it fits within the lower part of it.

by being careful

you could try tape though

How? I drop my controller quite some times but it never breaks.

You must have used force to break it. Just buy a new one.

Try unscrewing it
Try to repop it into place
Then rescrew it in.

That reminds me of the THICC dualshock photo.

youtube.com/results?search_query=disassemble ps4 controller
>disassemble
>assemble back

wow what a piece of garbage

does anyone else just feel offended by how the ps4 controller looks? like they went way way backwards

it looks like some super cheap controller like you used to be able to buy in blockbuster video. shit like how the area where the dpad and buttons are are totally flat and mirror polish plastic that juts shows fingerprints

the whole surface of xbone controller is curved looks artistic compared to some shit that just looks...garbage

why can't game companies and pen manufacturers understand that rubber grips are fucking stupid?

Why do sonyggers defend this $54 piece of garbage?

Stop shaving your arms you fucking faggot.

Disassembling Sony controllers is just asking to get your shit fucked. Only do so if you ran out of all options.

You guys act like there is an alternative. If you own a PS4, you have no other choice than to play with these piece of shit controllers.

The controllers are actually really nice if you take of them. I've had mine since launch and have had no problems at all. The PS3s controllers feel like cheap toys compared to these.
>Thinks Xbone controllers are better
Kys man

the moment i used it it felt like a piece of shit to me whereas xbone controller is the best of all time

sorry but you cannot compete aginst $100 million R&D investment into the controller. you just can't. ps4 controller LOOKS bad and because of that i'd never own one

why the fuck would they make a controller that looks stupider than every other version of it itself? it look slike some cheap knockoff. their lack of R&D money invested is beyond evident in the fact that the sticks wore off the first ones instnatly. They didn't even test.

This Try not rage like a sperg the next time you get upset at a fucking videogame.

What's bad about the DS4 controller? It has a comfortable grip and a nice weight to it. Only negative is the battery duration.

>Looks

I hate you faggots who will talk shit about things you don't have and never will have

Fuck off

post it.

Bait or Xbox shill?

>bought an xbone controller for my pc
>friend bout a ps4 around the same time with 2 controllers
>both of those controllers are dead
>bought a replacement controller is on it's last legs already
>my xbone controller is still working perfectly fine
I know it doesn't apply to every situation but I find it funny considering how much shit he was giving me for buying a non-DS4 controller

only needed to look at it and hold it once to know it was inferior to xbone controller

if you don't agree it's because of some teenage brand loyalty shit. ps4 controller is garbage son. vs the best one of all time at that...its just not even close

as someone who has broken 2 ds4s (first one I fried by charging with my Samsung fast charger, second one I spilled water on) and opened them up in an attempt to fix them, I can confirm they're trash

super comfy trash

You're autistic mate. The DS4 feels WAY better than the DS3. It's actually kind of ridiculous in retrospect how tiny the dualshocks used to be. I also have an xbone controller that I use for PC but the right bumper broke after I hadn't even used it for a year and only played like 3 or 4 games with it. Pretty shitty compared to my DS4 that's still perfectly fine.

Dual shocks were never tiny. You're just a genetic dead end with large hands.

Idort here, I haven't used my ps4 in a few months because the controller is broken and I simply refuse to buy another one because I didn't even get a year of use out of it.
The DS4 is probably the flimsiest controller I've ever owned, and I am super pissed at sony for releasing such a piece of shit. The rubber on the sticks didn't even last 3 fucking months.

>$100 million R&D investment
>that means it's the best!

Stupid drone.

Here's your precious xbone "elite" controller that's supposedly the greatest controller around.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs

My hands aren't that big. It really is tiny, you'll notice that after getting used to a bigger controller like the DS4.

Is the "people who throw controllers on the ground because they're angry" a meme or are there actual people who do that? I don't understand.

the greatest controller around is the normal xbone controller you're fucking stupid if you pay $150 for a controller

way to try to change the argument into something completely differnet though lol

>THIS GARBAGE 150 DOLLAR CRAP HAD AN ENGINEERING FLAW IN THE VERY FIRST RUN THAT WAS IMMEDIATELY FIXED AND ALL THESE PEOPLE GOT A NEW ONE FREE
>THAT MEANS THE BASIC XBONE CONTROLLER THAT DOESN'T EVEN USE THIS OBJECT IS BAD!!!!!

lol video game forums ar ethe worst places on the internet just everyone is some brand loyalty teen

came in to post this, how much retarded you need to be to not figure out such a simple course of action
Oh, wait:
>so retarded that has thrown his controller
>or can't control the force in his grip and made the controller snap

To everyone that thinks I raged, chill out. It took damage in a move. I don't know how exactly. Thanks to everyone with real suggestions. I'm going to disassemble it and reassemble it. If that doesn't work, I'll dish out the sixty dollars.

Retards with anger issues exist.
Accidents also happen.
Sometimes you just do stupid shit like throwing controller on soft sofa but overshooting.

Just trolls being trolls, man. You are on Cred Forums

They must have started making better controllers since then because I've had mine for 9 months now and it's still in perfect condition.

They're real. I used to do it as a kid / teen myself. Fortunately I grew out of it and learned the value of money and that the controllers are pretty fucking expensive so it's incredibly retarded to do it. I still get kind of shocked when I see adults doing it though.

Don't throw your controller you cumtroller.

Lol people gettin mad at vidya

I was 9 once

Like most people here said, poor quality. And it's too small.

Sick burn mate, come up with it yourself?

#4theplayers

back to /soc/ with you

Refurb controllers are 30 bucks

>because I've had mine for 9 months now and it's still in perfect condition.
3 more months to go then, aside from the rubber on the pads I didn't really have any issues with it until pretty much exactly a year after I bought it (aside from general comfort compared to the xbone or wiiu controllers)
Then the PS button stopped working so the controller is pretty much garbage because it can't connect to the system now.

>Sony used shit tier materials in some of the controllers.

This is true, one of my controllers is really well made and feels like a quality product, the other is lightweight, feels cheap and is a slightly different colour. Not sure which one came bundled with the console anymore but the spare was bought off amazon.

#4THEPLAYERZ

I'm trying not to spend ANY money, beings it was an accident and the controller is practically new. I have another, I just really like this all white one and I want it to be continued again. It still works. It's just split

Doesn't that only count for the first model though. Sony acknowledged the flaws of the first model and replaced them.

Xbone owner here. I went through three controllers in three months because the build quality is so shoddy. At least the launch controller, while stiffer than a priest on a playground, has served me well. The revision is made out of paper and toothpicks.

inb4 accusations of throwing or whatever you faggots use to excuse poor construction. I rested them on a pillow when not in use and they never took more abuse than the occasional accidental 2 foot drop.

>People like this actually exist

Stop holding it with a death grip with your left hand while you masturbate to video game characters with your right?

I didn't know that happened. My b

Can't find anything small enough to unscrew these damn screws. Not even my penis. Fuck

>Sony quality hardware
Never again

>he doesn't own a micro screwdriver kit

children need to leave

>doesn't even own the most basic of screw driver sets
Whelp, looks like we know who's going to be a failure in life.

How about a screwdriver?

What kind of man doesn't have a proper toolbox

The newer models are better but that's not saying much. They're still flimsy they just aren't specifically designed to break in 6 months.

unscrew the screws, clip it apart then put it back the correct way

This was a real thing back in the NES through PS1 days. Games could be INCREDIBLY cheap, and when you're a kid, you just got upset at the game for being unfair. To be honest, controllers were a lot more durable back then (Nintendium has some truth to it) and most smart kids would aim for their bed rather than hurling it at the floor or a window.

Then again, I never did it with a handheld, just the console controllers.

Dude are you all that big of plebs? What the fuck kind of man needs the gayest screwdriver of them all? I'm not a dainty little fairy making anime action figures to jerk off to.

Yeah, I used to do it. I slammed to side of a dual shock into to arm of my chair. Cracked the whole side and back of it.

a woman

You were (are) a fucking Sperg

Never once have i thrown a controller

What game?

I can double vouch for this shit.

The DS4 that came with my first PS4 has weight to it and even after heavy use still looks almost pristine.

Meanwhile, the gold DS4 I got with the gold PS4 I won from Taco Bell feels like it barely even exists and looks like its been through several wars even though its only been used by my sister's boyfriend to play through Bloodborne.

He's clearly playing the only noteworthy ps4 game;
youtube

What do you mean?

NEET Life 2: Road to Depression

All that cheetoh dirt. Clean and take proper care of your controller.

What game made you smash your controller like a baby?

Come on dude. You're calling someone a sperg for throwing a controller when they were 7. May as well call him a bitch for crying back then too.

You're the only autist here.

I've done this to a couple ps pads from gripping them too hard with my strong manly hands.

Throw it in the trash and buy a real controller.

And?

Do you think i popped out of the ground or something? I was 7 too, the difference is that i wasn't a faggot. I actually have legit anger issues and i never threw a controller.

You have IQ issues moron

When you say "When i was 7" did you mean last week?

Half this thread
>lolol I'm so smart you clearly dropped it
Not op but seriously? I've whipped n64 controllers at walls full force to the point they left marks in the wall and they're still functioning perfectly to date.
If he dropped it or threw it and it broke it's still sony's fault for making a flimsy piece of shit, controllers have been neigh indestructible for the better part of the last 3 decades, how are you idiot sheep giving sony a pass for this shit?

you clearly hit the controller in the ground

>
HOT GLUE it in order to smooth each part of the controller

then post pic

No shit sherlock, it hit the fucking ground. Good job