Here are my thoughts on why nintendo has been really terrible this entire decade

here are my thoughts on why nintendo has been really terrible this entire decade.

I made this convenient infogram detailing why i'm very disappointed in nintendo

hopefully with the nx, nintendo will redeem themselves.

BotW is going to be great. Faggot thread for cock loving homos

M&L BIS is fine, Dark Zelda is purely >opinions

The rest isn't too far from the mark though

>shitting on BotW

That's enough, no need to look at the rest
No one cares about you

>Another Dark Zelda game

No fuck off BotW looks fine. Same with Kirby and M&L. They have been consistent. Agree with the others

>Implying Pikmin 3 wasn't great
>Wanting another Twilight Princess

Except the "dark" aspects of Majora are completely different from the "dark" aspects of Twilight Princess.

>Pikmin 3 was bad
>Kirby Planet Robobot was bad
>Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story was bad

Wiiu pad play is the most underrated feature for those who haven't used it.

Grab a blanket and get comfy.

Planet Robobot was great you faggot

>What we wanted
>We
Speak for yourself.

Oh yeah, watch mods delete this post but not this blatant shitposting thread that pretends to be about legit opinions.

>metroid game with "-vania roleplaying aspects"

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CAKEBOY. I JUST WANT ANOTHER ISOLATED 2D METROID GAME.

>Open world
>Bad

Gay Dong Expansion Pack.

>partners in time was bad
>browser's inside story was bad
>dream team was bad

It's not that Nintendo thinks you want X, it's that they want to give you Y regardless. X likely takes effort while Y is easy to slap together for a quick buck. Nintendo stopped giving a shit and the sooner you stop caring about them as a company the better off you'll feel. Though it can be really shitty when you love a franchise like Metroid and they just shit all over it, or neglect it for over a decade like F-Zero.

>thinks open world is good
mgsv sucked because kojima fell for the open world meme

There, I fixed OP's shit image. Didn't touch Zelda because I honestly don't even know what I want

Seriously, if you hate Bowser's inside story then you're a massive fucking faggot

Can't really judge Breath of the Wild yet and I disagree with "another dark Zelda game," Wind Waker was good, it just depends on final execution.
Also, the new Kirby games are pretty good, wouldn't dump on those either.
>>>>>SHITTING ON BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY
I agree with every other one of your points, but tossing this in here makes me want to skull-fuck your soul, you shit-eating cumwad.

I'd say it was bad because it was an unfinished mess where you don't even play as Big Boss.

But you can burn grass in the new zelda, and do you see that mountain, it just works!

>Pikmin 3
>Even close to being remotely bad.
I can understand that it might not have lived up to expectations, but the game is at least on par if not better than the first in loads of different areas.

didn't say it was bad, I literally just said that I would prefer not collecting fruit and playing as olimar.

>gamecube
>graphically on par with competitors w/ 3rd party support
I'm dying.

I mean...I kinda get the Olimar part, but what difference does it make what objects you are collecting? They've all been different things in all of the games, anyway. (Plus some of those fruit are outright sexy.)

collecting duracell batteries, dr. pepper bottle caps, and famicom disks is just more charming to me.

Hey, that's a nice bait you got there, even though you didn't made it and it's not your opinion, as you're just trying to shitpost.

Titanic Cunt Revengeance

Kirby games are the only ones i play (my 3ds is an only-rpg machine nowadays). Triple Deluxe was great and the demo for Planet Robobot was fun as hell too.

You are on to something, but there are some issues with your infogram too.

Paper Mario is fine.
Super Mario Galaxy was fine on its own, but it's problematic in that it goes very far in making the games linear, especially Super Mario Galaxy 2. I agree modern 3D Mario is boring though. Doesn't feel like a part of the universe with just floating islands, they can just be completely disregarded from all timelime discussion.
Metroid is fine, except roleplaying?
Pikmin is a minor complaint, but still a flaw.
Is Starfox a complaint about graphics?
Zelda, well, it's fine that they try some new stuff, and it's only been one game since the last 3D main game. Perhaps speed up production a bit, like for N64.
Console is a good point. But graphics may be too difficult today? At least I think that's what Nintendo says?
Kirby has always been very experimental in its gameplay, but if it's too far removed from its origins, I can understand.
There's no market for F-Zero.
Most would disagree about M&L in that they are shit.

>Paper Mario is fine

>hating on Pikmin 3

Fruit was cool and a nice way of implementing the time limit.

Pikmin 4 should have both; fruit for your limit, and treasure for the story.

wew lad way to look like a nintoddler.

I'd kill for a sequel to Kirby's 8 games in one.

>You don't play as Samus
>Listed as a negative

>Not liking the new Kirby games

>DARK Zelda game

b8

Dank cunt creampie

It's too soon to judge zelda. At least it's opposite of skyward sword. Pikmin 3 is fine. The rest is true. Bonus points for recognizing that M&L never got a good sequel.

>ignoring Return to Dream Land
>not liking M&L sequels