So now that both are hacked which is the better buy?

So now that both are hacked which is the better buy?
>Vita
>+PS1 games
>+PSP Games
>+Emulation
>+Remote play with PS4?
>-Bunch of weeb games coming to PC
>N3DS
>+DS/3DS Games
>+Nintendo games
>+Emulation
>-Bunch of shovelware shit
Help me decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=112&v=_sxnWl6Eo18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>handhelds
How about NEITHER.

Jesus. Handhelds are for children and people who use public transportation. There is no 3rd group.

cry more bitch ass nigga

A "hacked" Vita doesn't play PS1 or PSP games yet. Well it does, but if it does then it can't play pirated Vita games.

vita has no hack for psp / ps1 yet
go for vita if you want weeb games

3ds for monhun and pokemans and nintendo games

Have both, clocked a lot of time on those anime games Vita edition.
3DS is almost untouched except for some Pokemon.

And SMT and AA and EO.

So much fucking truth.

If you're a grown ass adult and you play handhelds on the regular and it's not solely to pass time on the bus or train, kys.

Another issue for Vita is the ridiculously overpriced memory cards.

I'm so glad Danganronpa 2 moved to PC so I don't have to buy a vita/psp.

I have the OG Vita and the n3DS XL and am loving both.
Vita doesn't have XMB emulation back (yet), which is a bummer, so I still use my PSP Go for games I didn't already buy off of PSN, but that's bound to come sooner or later.

Who cares if it's a handheld or a PC or console,don't be such a faggot.

Which are as weeb as Vita games.

Were you made fun of for playing your gameboy at school user?

>tfw Sony cucked PC gamers
JUST

>implying

I'd say if you were aching for money you could get a $75 2DS and hack it easy, but 2DS is very bulky and difficult to carry around (especially in a pocket or small bag) and the New 3DS is much better for pretty much everything but price.
One huge pro about the Vita if you are paranoid about "hah he plays GAMES what a loser" is that it looks very similar to a phone, so as long as you aren't rubbing down nude lolis with it no one will do anything. Also better graphics.

Overall I prefer the 3DS because I personally enjoy the games more and I love the 3D pls no bully. The clamshell is a design I love as well, since the GBA SP.

If you are hacking a Vita you can't play PSP or ps1 games. Not possible to install them yet.

Half the Vita library isn't playable yet. And the emulators are at the alpha stages. No custom firmware, firmware spoofing or online mods.

Vita is still a long way off being worthwhile. Stick with a hacked 3DS for now.

>Owning a Vita
>No rubbing down nude lolis

Why live?

Well as long as you care about the aforementioned "haha he plays GAMES what a loser" crowd then no. If you don't then feel free to orgasm your lolis with rubbing as much as you want wherever you want.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=112&v=_sxnWl6Eo18

Vita's hacking scene is weak-sauce compared to 3DS's. We might be able to break the code to SSB and port Project M.

If you like consoles though, get both, as they're miles ahead what any of the big three can give you.

Get both, and don't fall for the Vita 2k meme unless it's pretty cheap or it comes with a big enough memory

If youre a grown ass adult who plays videogames you need to kill yourself

both