How is your game coming along?

How is your game coming along?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/v/1474561618577.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=cSTdrTalcaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

That bad huh?

I'm kitten better at putting in the effort.

NAGASAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This is now a cute kitten thread

who?

You've got to be kitten me!

I hate you

Friendly reminder that no matter what engine you use, your game can still be awesome if you put effort in it.

Unity, UE4, Gamemaker, Ren'py... hell, even Flash or a Doom mod can help you to create a great game. Don't listen to jealous platform warriors. Follow your idea, chase it and finally grab it, so you can make it shine.

posted it last thread
wip map for a quake singleplayer kind of thing

That's a very nice speech princess, but real men write their own engine from scratch.

Wew, you nailed the movement physics pretty well.

See you in 10 years then.

That's fine too, my king.

What kind of game would that kitten be interested in?

e-celeb who boasts about browsing Cred Forums

The game of talking about videogames on a videogames board.

still stuck in my mind i don't know how to let it out

i.4cdn.org/v/1474561618577.webm

still some bugs to work out
can't bounce up slopes, cant trade horizontal velocity for vertical by hitting a slope
momentum isn't lost when hitting a wall

it sounds like they would be easy fixes but im using an interpreter for the original quake player player.c file and the 1995 code doesn't play nice with unity

Pretty unique setting for a game, care to elaborate?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=cSTdrTalcaU

>Get GM on Humble bundle with all kinds of modules
>Want to try out developing a shitty mobile game to warm up
>Follow all instructions to set up android development
>Start compiling the game
>Errors everywhere, everytime, no matter what I do to fix them
Why. I followed all instructions and I have been extra careful. Why can't they let me export a fucking apk file and call it a day.

>when he pulled out the hammer

You are a guy writing on a PC. By pressing some specific buttons (Z,X or Y), you make the guy write some posts on a site. You must press the right button as prompted on the screen and then mash it. The more you mash, the more points you make. But you have to be extra careful, because the prompt of the button you press can change any moment. If you press the wrong button, you are basically shitposting, and that makes you score go down.

Alternatively, shitposting makes your score go up and normal posting makes it go down. BUT you must not get caught by mods.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!

MOOOODS

Any way I can keep an eye on this? It looks cool.

I'm still learning unity.

Ok, honest question.

Has Cred Forums ever made a game? Cred Forums made movies and videos, Cred Forums made music, Cred Forums made comics.
How about Cred Forums? Where is a Cred Forums game? /vg/ doesn't count.

This is now a kot thread.

Who the fuck are you talking about? I'm an oldfag y'know and "I" know for a fact Cred Forums is a primarily Japanese website ergo, it's run by a Japanese man. Seriously, I've been here since at least 2001 and haven't once heard of this faggot outside of you shitlords randomly spamming his name.

THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

is that the guy who founded facebook?

B L I N I

So you're just making an Australian Simulator clone?

Fuck you asshole, moot is my dad and he works for Cred Forums.

No you're thinking of Chris Rozenberg, this was the original owner of 2chan before he moved to the U.K. to start a 3D shoe-printing business.