>Play BF3
>Everyone's shit
>Get 30-1 scores regularly
>Get accused of cheating
>Laugh
>Get banned by butthurt admins for (not) cheating
>Laugh
Seriously, git gud you scrub.

Do you have any evidence to say they're legitimately hacking?

Nope
I just cant accept that someone is better than me

I spectate when I see something I think is cheating, then it's your usual "I am lvl 100 elite even though I have only 50 hours in, i can see where mines are, have 70% accuracy, and I never get killed by grenades"

A look at someone's battlelog will most likely tell you if they're cheating, really

samefag

Look at the posters / posts, dingus.

>playing Rainbow Six Siege
>friend says the game is filled with hackers
>only evidence of this is getting his drone destroyed early on during the prep period
Usually its funny but holy fuck

I'm not going to bust your chops, but you have to consider reasonable explanations before accusations.

Don't be like the chumps saying this dude is cheating.
youtube.com/watch?v=sDgKAPisrWo

Some are just good.

>BF3

shit sucks ass, why don tyou play BF2?

Because nobody cares about your nostalgia, and anyone that played BF3 before BF2 will never say BF2 is better. Grow up.

>nostalgia
>"DUDE JUST... UGH.. GROW UP
>BF3
>GOOD

you coulndt have been more of a cuck if you tried

I don't even like the Battlefield series. I don't like walking and waiting minutes worth of time just to eventually die anyway. I prefer CoD because it's faster paced, I don't like waiting around for enemies. -- That said I do like the Team/Squad Deathmatch in whatever Battlefield games have them (BC2 & 3, 4).
You need to grow the fuck up and realize that your opinion as a consumer does not matter for developers anymore. Everything has been casualized and the target demographic has shifted. Anyone that plays a FPS game for the first time in 2016 and "enjoy" it will hate any FPS game that was released longer time ago.
It's not me trying to tell you your tastes are bad, I come from that era of FPS as well and I miss it to an extent - but for fuck sakes, grow up and face reality, the only people that care for the old games are the people that played the old games back when they first arrived, and they hold no value to millennials.

LMAO get bent cuckold, go prep your xbox sonynigger

Game was free for a while
hackers made literally hundreds of accounts and have been hacking ever since. EA made a huge mistake by making it free.

You are trying too hard, user.
Grow the fuck up.

>BF1 shill still mad

Git gud scrub, there are hackers but not that many.

Played through the beta. It sucks. They were advertising destroyable tank tracks as a thing then you have enemies that take multiple hits to the head ie. cavalry.

>still shilling

no one wants your game sven

what

>i'm losing the argument, better call him a shill
neck yourself

He is one of those retards who are in every thread calling people shills.

Just ignore him and hopefully he will get bored and move to another thread.

>non-arguments

still looking for arguments desu