Femto playable, looks sick

Femto playable, looks sick.

I'd imagine he's a special mode for NeoGriffith and on a timer.

Berserk Musou thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z-PX8aCursI?t=416
youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gravity-orb-crush-thing attack confirmed

looks like Isidro might be relegated to support character as well as potentially SK

>it's a musou game

yup and its a day 1 purchase 4me.

ganishka/evil war potentially in

Judging by the weird color filter Femto is probably Griffiths devil trigger. The same thing happens when Zodd uses his apostle form.
youtu.be/Z-PX8aCursI?t=416

This is going to be the only musou beside Hyrule warriors that i'm going to buy without regrets

People loved Hyrule Warriors and Dragon Quest Heroes.

If done well, is a good genre

Does he get a rape power?

If they can make Judeau playable I see no reason why Isidro couldn't be with his bombs, dual daggers, and Puck there to stun enemies

Man, I have been trying to stay positive for this, but that combat just looks so lacking in impact. It doesn't look like it feels good at all.

Why didn't they just make a Berserk Soul Caliber or something?

Can you play as the magical negro?

I really hope you're right.

>Femto form
>he doesnt fight Kushan troops

>start reading Berserk about three weeks ago
>first time Femto is introduced
>aw yeah, a crazy evil sexy dark goddess bitch
>golden age arc
>Griffith is introduced, sexy as fuck, can't wait for Guts to fuck her
>everybody refers to her as he/him
>but then again they said something like Casca became a man by joining the band
>assume it's some kind of respect thing
>some kind of lustful shower scene where Griffith is naked
>finally
>no tits at all, confusion
>check the Griffith wiki entry
>she's actually a male
>check the Judeau wiki entry
>she's actually a male
>check the Casca wiki entry
>its k

i got played.
but it's my first manga so i should have expected that.
crazy fucking nips

>press X to cuck guts

I was convinced Puck was a girl for a while.

i binge read berserk not long ago.
not sure i understood the deal with the new incarnated Griffith and Femto.
the original Griffith was reborn into Femto.
then there was the mock eclipse where the new Griffith was kind of reborn.
is Femto still there in the other plane?
there are two of them now?
why?

This cannot be real, nobody is this retarded

Casca is.

If this was any place but Cred Forums I would agree with you.

he was just reborn on Earth again, there are not 2 griffiths

Its a terrible genre and I love it.
DW9 when?

You guys are right, how could anybody believe that this character could possibly be a woman?
Ahah, fucking neckbeards just want to see waifus everywhere, the fat losers.

Femto is such a fucking retarded name.

So Femto is gone and there's just the new Griffith with all his new powers?

Femto and Griffith are one in the same. They are not different people. He can change form at will now that he's in the physical realm.

I've seen Griffith apologists argue this fact as a way of saying "griffin dindu nuffin"

Retard Casca is so very fucking annoying. I wish they'd just kill her or have the elf king make her normal as soon as possible.

Stop being a faggot, you're blind if you didn't think for a second Griffith was a girl before they used "he"

everyones a man til proven otherwise. that's how i live my life.

kind of but its not a "new" griffith, just the same one with a new body and his powers intact

Post fem-Griffith

2017, my friend. FUCKING CONFIRMED. GET HYPE

>Femto is probably Griffiths devil trigger
Don't tell Hawk that.

Thanks for the info man.
Now I can just wait 20 more years until the story is done.
I read it all in a couple of days, waiting for months between chapters will suck.

Owlman?

>wanting to play as a traitor

I did the same and enjoyed it a lot but its no problem for me, I'm just forgetting about it most of the time
it feels like I already finished it

I believe new Griffith is just Femto's earthly form, in the manga they mention Guts's sword has been bathed in so much demon blood that it can now cut into the immaterial world where those creatures reside, Femnto is probably oh that side too, human Griffith was neccesary for Femnto to continue his dream in the human world.

Can't wait to play Neon Genesis Evangelion and the Special Organization of NERV

>traitor
>griffith

He will never betray his dream. To a true man that's all that matters.

Hyrule Warriors is loved by people who never played a musou. It's a really bad musou.

>being to dumb to appreciate musou
Pleb.

*too
brb suicide

There are characters which are intentionally draw as a girl but are actually male
Griffith is not one of them, at any point.
I read the manga in my native language because reasons, and it has gender inflection so that might have helped, but i can't remember

Yeah, apparently the Jap version lacks a ton of violence and gore. Luckily it's been confirmed that they're going all out on the NA version so at least that's out of the way. But if you find musou games to be repetitive and tedious, then I doubt you'd find anything to change your mind in this. Shit's just a Berserk-themed musou through and through.

>Being dumb enough to appreciate musou
ftfy

I fucking love Berserk but I've never played any musou before.
What's the point of those games?

They way I understand it, it's just a game where you kill thousands and thousands of low level mobs waves and that you have to play over and over again with different characters.

Yeah, but I've enjoyed a few musou before. I thought the Fist of the North Star one was pretty great, with combat that, while a bit simple, actually felt like the hits had impact. Maybe it will be better when I actually play this, but even "GIANT FACEFUCKER ZODD" just looks like you're swatting at flies, not delivering blows that shatter bones and shake the earth.

Lite mook killing action game where you control points on a map while occasionally completing side objectives.

Jesus urrrgh
Why does he look puny as fuck

I never liked Femto's design. He's the only godhand who looks like he's out of a western comic book. He looks like he belongs in the marvel universe

>unique executon animation against Casca if Guts is nearby

Same here. Most musou games are boring as fuck but Ken's Rage and the sequel were fucking amazing to play. And like you said, a big part of it is due to how great the impact felt when you punched the shit out of fuckers. I'm hoping for the same sort of quality for this Berserk one too.

>Berserk musou thread

Oh, I guess you lot are like Hyrule Warriors fags, too good for regular musou threads, huh?

This is what he looks like now.

Erase the content of this post

Why didn't they fuck?

>tfw too intelligent for musou games

>He can change form at will now that he's in the physical realm.

Well, except during the full moon, when he becomes Guts and Casca's child.

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Probably because of his massive neck.

Guts left before they got a chance to. Griffith went on to fuck the closest thing afterwards.

I watched the cartoon like a decade ago and lost interest on the last episode for some reason.

Doesn't this dude turn out to be evil?

Will his special be raping Casca, so an enraged Guts will come in and wipe out everything on screen only to fail to reach Femto himself?

Game genre where you wildly hack at large groups of enemies , somehow not appropriate for berserk?

youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U

If you can't tell superior beautiful men from disgusting ugly hags then you're the one who's blind pal.

when I first saw Griffith on the movie trailers I thought he was a woman

He lost those sick gains while doing jack shit in his dimension.

Because Guts is cursed to ruin everything.

So, the game is going to cover the last arc too? Does this mean we get to play as more apostles?

>Griffith has a small feminine penis as expected
>Guts penis is painfully average, a letdown
>Pippen has a small penis, another letdown
>Rickert's penis is over 9 inches

>Rickert's penis is over 9 inches

He got a bit pair of balls too

>it's a hiatus until next year waiting game

Is that outfit even an outfit, or actually his skin? Does he even have human flesh beyond his face now? Did Griffith lose his hair when he turned into Femto?

>losing interest at the best part

you only have yourself to blame

Yes.

It's not an outfit, none of the Godhand wear outfits. That's just what they look like now.

Also I'm pretty sure Griffith lost his hair after the year of brutal torture.

Whats going on with skull knight in the comic lately? He was mysterious and powerful as fuck

>tfw you're going to play this shitty game just because it's Berserk.
I guess this is being truly cucked. At least I stopped watching the new, godawful anime.

Griffith IS Femto, it is a single being. The Hawk of Light is just a disguise to lead the blind white sheep.

guts is taken

He made a big mistake and yes, he still powerful I gess

Think of a godly avatar. Griffith gained the new name of Femto, along with super powers but only exists in the spirit/under world. He then recreated himself in the physical world to start his conquest again

>guts wont brutally murderer Griffith in your life time.

atleast i can beat the shit out of him in game.

From the looks of it, we are getting another hiatus too. Just as Casca is finally about to be healed after 20 years.

inb4: the only way Guts encounters Griffith in the game is on a scripted scene where you have to kill demons by the sound of Casca moaning.

I wouldnt be surprised if somehow the game pulls an ass move and you wont be able to fight Griffith

Isnt that the tutorial they show in the gameplay videos?

This manga has been running for almost 30 years

how does it end? bittersweet? Will Guts have his revenge but also die? Will he just fail and die?

Guts literally asks him is he a homo when he joins the Band of Hawk, you can't be this dense.

I'm betting on "unfinished".

They're going to kiss and make up. Only sociopaths think Griffith deserves to have anything else bad happen to him. Even Guts forgives him.

>Miura will die and we get fucked forever

Thats the only reasonable response

>playing as Femto

what the fuck man

Man they teased the greater plot in the deleted chapter and they still haven't even gotten close to touching on even that material yet. Berserk is like never ever going to be complete.

Honestly I don't know

And parts of me don't want to know
The new shit has been decent but let's not fucking pretend that any arc Since has come close to reaching golden age, conviction, or even falcon millennium quality

I know that Wyald is playable, but is the Slug-count playable?

Revenge is never sweet. Especially not when the person you're hurting did literally nothing wrong. Miura knows better than to validated the children on Cred Forums by turning the ending into a simplistic revenge story wank.

>new chapter comes out
>an apostle is manifested into the real world from one of Guts nightmares
>It's Donovan
>he's a big black ape
>he rapes Guts with his BBC

>Miura will die to a blood clot while playing Idolmaster

Seems about right

I don't think even Guts wants to hurt Griffith anymore. He just wants something, some sort of closure or resolution. I think if he could pick between murdering the fuck out of Grif and going back in time so he could stay with the Hawks, he'd choose to go back in time.

NO GUTS! screw character development! you have to kill him!

I think he's just tired.
I hope it ends with Skully killing Griffith and Guts doesn't even know about it because he's in a cabin with a cured casca finally getting some peace.

I hate how you homolust fags or "muh character development!!!" fedorafags think that just because Guts realized healing Casca is more important than killing Griffith that means Guts has to forgive Griffith and kiss and make up

That'd be a great twist. Instead of the usual 'being enlightened and no longer wanting revenge', he ends up getting too tired of it and just wants to retire to a peaceful life with the one he loves.

Swiggity swooty, flying down for the booty.

after Casca is healed, guts will make up with Griffith. by cleaving his asshole in half.

Guts wants to kill Femto, not Griffith. He knows Griffith better than anyone save for maybe Casca so their relationship is akin to Batman and Joker in The Killing Joke at this point. Forgiveness is not the same as understanding.

Another Batman game ?
Cool