What will all the streamers do when the twitch craze dies and they can't get a real job?

What will all the streamers do when the twitch craze dies and they can't get a real job?

They are already rich for a lifetime.

Go on YouTube

Twitch is only getting started.

>Twitch craze
>die
Not in this generation. Young, easily impressionable retards latch onto personalities they like and perpetuate the problem.
I miss when Ustream was popular.
>That guy who fell asleep while streaming
>There were like 10 of them a week

posting this from work btw so don't call me a neet

Life off savings?

@352614578
Cancerous, retarded frogposter

They make low effort content and get their underaged fanbase to support their patreon with mom's credit card.

I'm actually afraid of playing r6seige because these kids are all streaming it and screaming if someone does something wrong. I don't want that shit plastered somewhere

Proceed to die due to the lack of attention.

>not streaming while having a job

Say. That. AGAIN

@352615629
Cancerous, retarded frogposter

What will you Pepes do when this meme is dead?
It's already on its last leg.
Your time is at an end, frog poster.

Retard
Less than 1% are "rich"
If you have 5k sub's, which there aren't many that do, that's
>5000 x 2.5 (half of the 5$ sub cost as Twitch takes the other half)
>=12500
>12500 x .3 (taxes take 30%)
>=3750
>12500-3750=8750 per month
>8750 x 12 = 105000 per year
Yes this is a lot but it is far from "rich"
And remember that barely anyone has 5k subs. This is like Lirik status
A normal streamer with say 500 subs barely makes enough to live if they don't diversify into other things like sponsorships and such.
And ad rev is pittance its hardly anything.
YouTubers make 10 cents perk 1k views and that probably transitions to streamers well too

Collect neetbux

There's always going to be something like twitch. And knowing how stupidly people shower rich streamers with money, they could just put themselves up at Patreon and be set for life.

>It's on its last leg
No, Hillary is on her last leg. She gave up what remaining health and life force she had to call a fucking cartoon frog a nazi symbol.

kill yourself frog/ponyfucker

Why are you posting sinister white supremacy memes? Take that shit back to

>the twitch craze dies
Go to whatever kills twitch.
Understand that advertisers don't see it as playing video games, they see it as
>I was an entertainer who adveraged 3000 viewers
And that is stupidly powerful when it comes to getting a job in entertainment

The top 10 will probably just retire.

As for the rest, we can only hope they'll kill themselves.

You were warned.

hi fellow brony, wanna go klopping?

Is still good signing the fact that you are paid for being a buffoon and doin basically nothing.

> Cred Forums hates frogposting now

thank christ.

Is MGS the most fedoracore series of all time?

This!
dumb frogposter

Shes right you know

Shutup faggot

Hi CTR

I'd like to pivot from being a tripcode user into making money; I mean I'm providing hours of free entertainment for literal children here on Cred Forums anyway, I may as well be paid for it. Is redbubble the best place to e.g. put my handle onto a t-shirt or mousepad. also thinking of hitting up a few kickstarter 'we put your name into our Ideas Guy game' stretch goals for exposure

?

She's dying, you know.

You just pivoted into my filter

>haters

Kill yoirself

>cowtits

if you're not dumb, you already invested your streamer money into other things.

one of those guys who got lucky doing undertale shit on youtube right before it got popular invested some of his money into real estate and now he's making good returns off of it.

>when the twitch craze dies
Just like how the radio craze died? And the talkies craze died? And the television craze died?

>Bust my ass 40 hours a week
>Sometimes overtime
>Make half that

I need to grow tits

Cred Forums is full of tumblrfags so it hates anything that Cred Forums likes

>You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.
I know this isn't illegal content but get off your fucking asses mods!

BILL

>reporting as illegal content
Glad im not the only one

Well their definitely not gonna sit on their ass and shitpost all day like you are.

>Not in this generation. Young, easily impressionable retards latch onto personalities they like and perpetuate the problem.

The format itself won't die anytime soon, but it's so piss easy to make content it will eventually become saturated to a point where there will be as many streamers as actual viewers.

That's when everything will go down in flames. Long before that in fact.

>invested some of his money into real estate
"""investing""" in an illiquid asset and gambling that an area's due to be gentrified takes either luck or literal actual hard work hustling. let's imagine which category a youtube streamer falls under

I don't know if you're aware, but television did die with the internet. things like netflix and on-demand services from the internet have taken over. and things like HBO had to move to HBO:go.

only news channels still get major views, and just barely. the rest of TV has been dumbed down for dumbasses who don't/can't use computers. look at the history channel, look at the fucking history channel for fuck's sake, it's become the pawn shop channel and ancient aliens.

TV is dead.

radio on the other hand still has some legs because people need to drive to work. that's the only reason why it's still alive.

all that being said, twitch is unlikely to die. it's "community entertainment", and they're mastering it pretty well. their idea is "throw a chat room on shit and let them have dank memes and you have success".

amazon owns them now, and they literally just started playing shows recently as an experiment on twitch and it was a huge success because people were commenting and talking with each other while they watch.

as long as amazon can exploit community and exploit memes, they'll be successful for quite a long time. there's nothing quite like it out there on the net.