WoW - Legion

How are you liking/hating/being bored by the latest raid/mythic+ grindfest?

Also post mogs and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

wow.gamepedia.com/Void_lord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like emerald nightmare, but ilgynoth seems to destroy pugs for some reason.

Dusted this off for Assbringer.

Reminder that redeemons are canon.

>LEGION SAVED WOW!
>ITS SO GOOD NOW!
>it takes less than 12 hours to hit the new level cap and then there is literally only farming world bosses until they release ONE raid so you can farm that instead
it has less content than the 3.1 patch with the Kealthas shit

how do I get out of legion I'm 95 and this is killing me it's literally all "kill X and bring me X+5 of Y"

>do normal with my guild
>1 shot every boss

>do heroic with my guild
>eat shit on nythendra during the bug phase
>fail hard at illiagoth

Despite going 10/13 M HFC with these guys, I pretty sure I'm going to get kicked. They'll talk to my boyfriend in private about how much extra damage im taking, even though I'm fury and 3rd on damage in the guild.

The only reason they talk to him is because he pretends to be a girl and they don't know his identity.

Is the guy asking about rets here?

You just have to suck up that your DPS isn't going to be great overall, but with Crusade you can chuck out a shitload of DPS. For dungeons it helps to spec around what the dungeon has, but in general going full AoE talents makes a big difference since most of the place is trash.

I wish they were all like that.

Whenever they try to mix it up, it gets gay.

>"shoot down 500 X using that turret with the narrow targeting radius and misses 2/3 times"

>"herd these spiders and bird cats by running at them"

wut?

Also, if you are 3rd in damage as fury, your guild irrefutably blows.

Nathrezim its just another of the many races ensalved by the Burning Legion.

Sure, they are prone to evil, but I don't see how some of them can't be good.

>These owlkittens are lost, please herd them back 0/7
>They're all literally across the road in a group together

Not him but other rets are telling to me to stack haste (up to 30%) for maximum damage output.

Is that really the most important stat?

>I'm 95
Damn, I shilled like crazy for the pre-expansion event for this exact reason. Leveled six alts to 100 in a week.

Under level 100? Heirlooms, XP potions off the auction house, and WoD challenges. Also pet battle dailies from various trainers across the world.

>I'm fury and 3rd on damage in the guild.
Your guild fucking sucks mate-o

They were supposed to be the original demons, as in the ones that turned Sargeras.

Although I hear they're retconning that shit so I guess all bets are off.

>Fury
>3rd on damage
Does your raid group consist of warlocks and frost DKs?

So when the titan egg hatches does the entire world crack? Are the old gods are only hope for survival?

Absolutely

goblin pussy

Wtf i love goblins now

I forgot to mention, you could just make a demon hunter main and bench your current character. Legion's world layouts were designed with them in mind.

Imagine having to herd them across the map.

It basically becomes a feat of strength with mount reward at that point.

Already quit.
Artifact weapons are fucking horrible. Both the grind and the limitation on offspeccing.

Sargeras was now turned because of Void Lords (Which are different from the Void Lords that Warlocks summon)

Why did you jump into a general thread to post that?

found a better version.

He saw the Nathrezim fucking around on their home world with Old Gods and didn't like that, so he decided to blow everything up.

who's the artist?

Legion is great

>pugging xavius

I JUST WANT TO BEAT THE RAID FUCK

Found a betterer version.

Hey its the "I have to level 1 weapon" meme

normally I would give a source on things, but you're too dumb to deserve it.

You blind?

I just have way more gear than anyone else in guild. Once they catch up, I'll fall behind.

My issue is that no one wants to go over logs with me to help me figure out what I'm fucking up on, it's frustrating. I'm pretty sure they only keep me in guild because of my boyfriend, but they're going to drop me once they start pushing mythic. I want to be part of the core raid group.

They were always demons and they corrupted Sarg. Their entire culture is based around evil.

All the bosses destroy pugs, except maybe the first one and the bird spider.

I'm getting sick of these pugs that are taking a completely half assed attitude towards the content. Don't just YOLO every fight. Don't just let the mage that does 70k dps and dies less than a minute into every fight stay. Have some standards.

Emerald has been fun/kinda challenging on heroic. Ilgynoth takes some good coord and dps that can AoE. Ursoc was fun blow ur load boss who kills retards so you know who to kick.
First boss debuffs were interesting
Doing dragons through cenarius tonight hopefully
Just sucks we have a confirmed grill DH who barely can break 100k dps in like 840

Also different from the void lords used to power the massive power generators in Netherstorm in TBC?

i bought legion at release, hit 110 day 2 because of full time job

i kinda stopped playing, didnt even bother getting the 3rd relic, did a few mythics

meh

Nice.

i oneshotted every boss but ilgy in the group i had, spent 4-5 hours trying to down ilgy with other groups and never had any luck

i had one group do half the heart damage in one vuln phase and then break up because ddos before we could down it, that was sad

>I want to be part of the core raid group.
Then go Arms and double your damage.

>doing mythic without the third relic
reeee

Ive had no luck. Every group ive been in has treated the raid like a dungeon and just half assed everything. Even the groups that try to do some kind of strategy usually have such shitty dps and healing that we can't do shit.

2nd phase isn't so bad because you get 90 seconds inside. When the horror comes up in 2nd round just ignore it and keep the chaos to a minimum on clearing shit. When heart opens again just leave a tank and healer outside to tank the horror while everyone else goes and fucks up the heart

Mythics at 0 aren't hard at all, we carried a 821 tank alt today with our guild no problem

Post more sexy goblins

>check this guy's art
>it's all pretty top tier
>only $150 on patreon
how do people like this guy only earn dobson levels of money for such good art?

>821
>carried
821 is perfectly viable for mythics. Try an 800 ilevel character then talk about carrying.

>First day of raiding last night
>Clear all of normal, get to Cenarius on Heroic
>0 wipes until Cenarius
Welp, this is going to be a short progression.

Not anymore lol

Yes.
wow.gamepedia.com/Void_lord

Void Lords basically try to corrupt Titan children before they are born (like they did with Azeroth).

Also in case you missed it, planets are now unborn Titan zygotes.

Because if you don't monetize your patreon, you aren't a big name, or you don't have a vagina that you shove in everyone's face, you aren't going to make shit on patreon.

i must have gotten lucky then, did first try dragons, ursoc, nyth and birdspider with different groups, i think as long as your tanks are competent you can get away with everyone else being retards (almost, this probably doesn't work for cenarius or xavius)

oh, so if you make it to the second vuln phase you just win by default, that's nice i guess, i thought you'd need 3-4 rotations to do it

Which leads to the question. Will WoW end with everyone dying in a cataclysmic explosion as Azeroth's hatches a newly born titan?

If you fail the 2nd heart phase he kills everyone.

>m+ key griefing is already in vogue

Welp, fuck getting pugs ever again.

I don't think tanks have much to do with it. You need healers that can heal the ridiculous amount of avoidable damage everyone is taking, and dps that can keep up with everyone. When I'm in a group with 15 dps, and most of those dps are hovering around 100k, the best tanks in the world aren't going to do shit.

If you don't kill him in 2nd phase it auto wipes you. Yeah the hardest part is add management in 2nd time doing ichors cuz shit spawning way far away and ichors going everywhere.

>tfw frost dk
will it take me long to get my blood dk weapon up to the same level as my frost one? artifact power i mean

>>m+ key griefing is already in vogue
What's this?

yeah, but if you're a missive jew about patreon you wind up making nothing and even getting banned from it like FAF.

in my opinion the way this guy has it set up with HD versions locked behind a small paywall and SD versions being public seems like a fair balance.

That will probably take a few thousand more years. His development was stunted a bit after the Titans ripped Y'Shaarj out of his body.

there's a huge timesink at artifact level 5-6
so basically yes
until you'll need several millions of ap for each rank

>Also post mogs
This is the Cata raid holy paladin set, and the axe from heroic Sha.

>his

>His
Didnt Bram's words imply Azeroth is a female titan

I wanna fuck that goblin like she was a onahole

whats wrong with frost?

had this fem panda monk (red flag already) fuck up mythic+3 arcway today
Literally the worst run I've ever had, according to achieves they DID complete arcway before, but the way they played...
it was like someone with downs who liked sparkly things, was playing

i figured you could only wipe on stuff if tanks fucked up swaps on ursoc/dragons or people fucked up movement on birdspider, all my groups have had like 150-200k dps average and a few players well into 200k

i suppose they probably got worse after release day when anyone decently geared stopped pugging it because they cleared it

Thats what he does. He makes shit. Being a huge jew with a devoted fanbase is how you make the most bank. Its been proven time and time again.

Never use your own keys, keep it for guild raids. Let others use their keys or leave.

People make a group, ask you to use your m+ key then kick you out/disband for lols. You just lost your key for the week.

>you will never fill up a goblin pussy or ass

>artifact level 20
>only 39k for next upgrade

people leaving\disconnecting before a m+ is over
it fails the dungeon for everyone
and you can't come back\invite someone else

Inviting someone into a group for their key, then kicking them after they use the key thus making the kicked person lose his key permanently

>non-paladins dressing up as paladins
disgusting

Stop assuming its gender

>all my groups have had like 150-200k dps average and a few players well into 200k
Thats what they are tuned for, so if all the dps were doing that, it should be easy enough. Most pugs are going to be lower. I only had 3 people, out of 13 doing over 150k in my last pug.

>tfw retards that don't know how tanking works made blizzard take tanking away from frost and gave it to blood

>I only had 3 people, out of 13 doing over 150k in my last pug.

condolences

I can see Blizz changing the way it works and the group not getting shit for their effort if they complete the run without the person who used the key.

Depends on what your frost is at. Probably not that long though. With how much each level increases and Artifact research being a thing, it should only take a week or so to do what other people have done in 3 weeks.

It'll still hatch if the old gods corrupt it, just that instead of a normal titan you get a spooky corrupt titan

That's irrelevant, there are people who are doing it just to grief people, and don't even want to do the dungeon.

Seriously why do I almost never see female goblins?
They are very sexual females, which is why female belves are so popular.

Azeroth is not a planet, it's a living thing now (actually canon lol). We're going to get someone to play the part of captain planet and defeat (not kill) sargeras and he'll turn nice again and we'll travel back in time when he first got fucked up so he can super fuck the void lords in the ass before he get corrupted but the original timeline is already fucked so we have to go back and save it and there's a new bigger baddie (void lords was just a ruse) and he's the biggest meanest and CORRUPTIEST of them all and we defeat him in a 6 looking for raid and get a cutscene where everyone combines their love and CORRUPTION is vanquished

It's not going to be that far off, screencap this

If that's the case then those people should be being reported.

Should have rolled prot/arms. As a healer, i say that fury isnt worth it because of the damage it takes. If it was top 5 in damage,ok. But it blows. Blame blizz and their retarded decisions. I guess it will also be next to impossible for fury to go in high mythic raids and mythic+ because certain unavoidable abilities that would bring everyone to, say, 10%, would kill you outright. Bravo blizzard. Too bad, because the spec is fun as fuck and feels very fluid

>Magni: "The ritual which changed me body opened me ears to the voice o' Azeroth herself. And she isn't just a hunk o' rock. She's a titan"

Just finished the X-mog on my Fury Warrior, now begins the endless grind for artifact power and order resources

I wish dps shamans were viable for once

That's a trick by the old gods, the living planet thing.

Magni is being controlled nigga.

Because WoW has a huge playerbase of normalfags who play as humans and elves and think anything else is weird or gross.

I know. But what happens to people living on Azeroth when she wakes up is what I'm asking. And I'm saying thatll end with everyone on her dying as she awakens

Magni is being corrupted by Thrall, who was a Void Lord all along

I have most of that same set on my death knight too.

Do the other titans look like planets to you? She'll magically float out and the planet will be fine.

Its in the WoW guidebook now, actually. Read through it at Barnes and Noble recently.

Also my shaman

>Get into the vat and jump on the fruit!
Who knew this was all you needed to make wine.

This should lead to a permaban. That'd fix their progression schedule.

Unless the outer shell is like an egg. Its said in the guide book that the Titan's sleeping inside worlds make up the planet's core

Of course, we all know nothing will happen to the abusers and they will just force a shitty new system on everyone like they did with Personal Loot when people abused ML.

In-game Goblins and fan-art Goblins are two completely different things. There are maybe two good faces for them, the rest are absolute dogshit.

I'm playing one

I'm trying to find that delicate balance between slut and grease monkey that a female goblin needs

You'll make a great vintner one of these days.

To be fair humans have very strong racials. However belves's racials are pretty shit.

>Goblins

Until Blizz does something, just don't join a group in order to give them your keystone. This'll become the norm, only the leaders of the group use their stones or no one will bother joining in case they get duped.

Glorious

I honestly I wish more people played goblin so blizzard would give them a new model

I actually enjoy playing my warlock, all three specs are pretty fun. and fuck everyone that says otherwise.

>but muh DPS chart

Maybe more people would play them if they updated the model? They won't.

Older models, giant hands, weird faces, strange proportions.

They also have some lack luster animations, spell casting especially.

Face 1, 2, 4, 6 and even 10 to a degree are all decent. The rest are in fact trash

It's okay, user. I respect your opinion. There is nothing wrong with being a braindead casual who is easily entertained with vanilla Diablo 3 level simplified class mechanics with zero synergy or skill cap.

Already saw complaints in trade chat of a group all leaving after giving someone lead to use their keystone.

I don't know what the fuck all those whiny cunts are talking about, I've seen 2 warlocks top the charts beating solid ferals and outlaw on some fights.

Welp. Guess no one is going to pug keystones then.

a) the warlock had 20 higher ilvl and a legendary
b) that "solid feral" was trash
No other options exist.

that is true until blizzard decide to retcon it

Goblin females having amazing cast animations.

l-loctar ogards

Are those freckles? Fucking qt

>dat butthole

Why is BM single target so shit REEEEEEE, even with killer cobra it's fucking pathetic, the only time I feel useful is against trash and heavy cleave fights. Feel like I'm letting the guild down by playing BM instead of MM.

I made my DK a femgob for the rocket boost racial
I kind of dig the two-hand animation for them, too.

>Hit 106 just in Highmountain and like 5 quests in Azsura
>Literally don't want to play because I'll have to do the other two areas and like, 1/4th of Azsura as 110 combined with Suramar
Why do they always do this?
Doing leveling quests as max level in any game makes me want to shoot myself, without fail.

My region is so screwed. I'm not sure what it is about the midwest, but I always end up with asshole groups.

Yeah he really is

>keep farming artifact weapons power goy, or youll get left behind!
>order resources? Have to grind them for days to upgrade your hall. Also gieb shekels to continue grinding until the 10+day cooldown finishes so you can sink all your hard work then start over
>want flying? Jump through the hoops goyim! The one with an endgame zone behind a rep gate that gives you the equivalent of 1-2 dailies in rep per day!

No, I said butthole for a reason not asshole.

You fucked up user, there's a nipple above his left fist visible. You might as well post the uncensored version at this point. please

cant decide on a class

DH is at suramar 4/10
mage at 100 , warrior 101
shaman is fun to play but lvl 9

>order resources? Have to grind them for days to upgrade your hall

It literally takes days for it to finish so I don't really see a problem. You got 2 weeks to grind out the resources you need to upgrade, if you can't do that that's your problem not Blizzards.

>all this goblin posting
That instance in MoP that made me turn into a goblin made me notice how fucking good the fem gob's animations were for everything made me love em.

Leveling a alt

Can't

100-110 Too painful.

Would you agree?

Play another game, faggot

suck my dick, faggot

This is why I stopped trying to make friends in MMOs a long time ago

Most people are just scum, and largly why this is a single player game today

Not 12 hours

Really?

Well spread across 4 days.

I straight up hate levelling a second time
makes me want to kill myself

I am level 107 and an Outlaw Rogue.
Ive done Stormheim, Aszuna, or whatever the bottom left part of the isle is called.
What would be the fastest way to level up so I can do some raids? I have never done raids before in my life.

okay.

>There is nothing wrong with being a braindead casual who is easily entertained with vanilla Diablo 3 level simplified class mechanics or skillcap

but that's every class in legion user

Keep doing artifact research. My blood artifact is approaching the same level as my main.

Dead last in DPS. Requires all Crit/Haste grear to perform well. That said, the same applies to Unholy.

Get ready for it. Endgame world quests require you to be friendly with every faction.

mage levelin to 110 is A CHORE FUCKIN CHRIST
i just wanna queue as a dps n shit

are nude mods working in legion yet? i darknest or whatever seem to be struggling with them

Not really. Most of the zones are easy to blitz through the story of, and there is enough side stuff to do that you can hit max level doing new stuff for about 4 characters worth of leveling.

Leveling isn't the problem. You can just spam capital daily quests to pull it off. The problem is the insane artifact power/rep grind.

I never said other classes are fun

>tfw want to fap over pounding a tiny messy slutty goblin as my cock bulged through her

something is wrong with me

>ww monks are now crying because they aren't the absolute top tier unchallenged dps now.

Meanwhile ret pally does less dps than any tank spec.

Really makes you think

the rep grind isn't that bad
I hit exalted with nf 4 days ago now

what an asshole

>rep grind
For what? Its not like you even need past friendly for anyone but the nightfallen, and you don't really even need the nightfallen.

>not using the face with the plump teal lips

Thats all i need to know.

So the sub continues to cancel tomorrow.

Excellent.

>wrong

nah, i love fem goblins but the casting animations are really terrible.

we went hc last night and were a bit undergeared so we only killed 1 boss and wiped for 3 hours at ursoc.

I collect toys and battle pets. So it's worth it on my main. I really need to get serious about Nightfallen rep. Once I hit revered, I stopped.

absolutely nothing is wrong with you, user.

Still better looking than worgen females.

Are Outlaw still the GOAT?

I've been leveling my Prot Pally instead so I don't kill myself doing it second.

>and you don't really even need the nightfallen.
yes you do for accessing 2 raids

No, they're great, up there with orc males and UD.

>dk wearing pally armor
are you sure you dont want purple judgment with Armageddon

>2 raids
You mean 2 optional dungeons you don't actually need to run? No one needs either of those.

If you want to do it to that goblin in particular, yeah, you're fucked. That face is horrible.

Keeping up with the artifact levels for an alt.

Forever behind right? Or does it stop at a level?

It hurts to pay another sub when am not sure.

enh is like 6th best dps spec according to warcraftlogs dude

>InCase

I don't like makeup at all

> you will never be a goblin girl and please horny anons

>playing normally
>not actively thinking about my sexy goblin girl
>do something, causes her to talk
>that accent

fuck off

You're also gonna need 12,000 rep once you hit revered to get into the future Nightfallen raid.

i would gladly do that

via emails

Go back to your fucking Samus threads, faggot.

And that's months away, some people are at likely at that already.

Okay? Then do emissary quests as they pop up, which you will ANYWAY because you want legendaries, and you will have your rep that far by the time those raids are out in 4+ months.

I don't ERP

You will max out your first spec in about 5 months of daily grind.
At which point Blizzard will increase the cap which they said they would.

Have fun.

I'm not even that user. I was just pointing out to him you're gonna need rep for more than just the Suramar dungeons.

Who the fuck emails in this day and age full of Steam, Discord, Skype and other instant shit? Fuck you could even use F-list notes. Go back to your BBS, grandpa.

your loss

i do, would gladly be a horny little goblin for anyone

because im not using my real steam, not linking it here

discord requires a server and skype is trash lmao

other instant messengers are DEAD

F-List is trash too

>138 rep from Nightfallen exalted

Fucking could've been exalted if that Court of Stars WQ didn't bug out and disappear.

dude enhance is great this xpac

ele sucks like usual though, hasnt been good since mop

>calls all that active and commonly-used shit "trash"
>still thinks emails aren't trash
Nigga please, you retarded

What is the stat priority for a pvp disc priest? I see a lot of crit haste, but some with mastery vers

skype is bloatware, F-List is a hassle.

Don't your stats get set for you?

Doesn't matter. You can only increase your item level.

r u retarded

What about world pvp, not just bgs and arenas. OR should I focus on getting pve stats and the whole new bg system do the change over for me?
I just started playing again and don't know the whole system, moran

Best race for a horde monk that isn't Pandaren?

Maybe. But again, its not a big roadblock like hes making it out to be.

Gob-
Oh, right, fucking Blizzard.

troll or belf

>doing pugs as fury
>topping meters constantly

I don't know if I'm good or everyone else is just shit. Granted, Fury isn't exactly hard to play at its fullest potential, but still. I really only get outdpsd by people who vastly outgear me or ferals.

pic related

Maybe I'm just really bad then, but it seems to have the same issues of lack of defensive cooldowns and gap closers

They're shit.

and you're a lazy faggot

Literally, what are you supposed to do after that? Log in for weekly world bosses?

>tfw one trait behind on MS because I wanted to get my OS up two more traits AND because ive been lazy about doing a daily heroic for AP.

yarr

>100k dps in 840

that's cute. I was doing 100k s/t at like level 104 on my survival hunter

girls should never be anything other than healers. and even then men are better than them

Tauren
Imagine getting kung fu kicked with a fucking hoof.

I stopped logging in on Tuesday when I realized I hated my class and don't care to raid.

well yeah those are its problems in pvp. blizz really needs to make frostbrand slow on cast and that would help out enh a bunch. the level 40 pvp talent that makes astral shift a 15 second physical damage immunity is also really good

Raid
Do Mythic+ dungeons
Do WQs for gear
Make loadsamone
Level your artifact
Level alts

Found the best version

>the 3.1 patch with the Kealthas shit
Ulduar?

Never do withered training again. HAHAHAHA

Honestly none of them fit

I made a Troll monk because they look good standing upright with their lanky limbs, but then the monk gear looks so-so on them, good thing for transmog

BE's fighting hand to hand feels stupid, Tauren/Orc obviously look utterly retarded rolling around and riding clouds and shit etc.

I guess Forsaken get a pass for being human? sort of works?

Now i play paladins not the class, that new game.

speaking of ugly fem-goblins

>Jagex creates female goblin for a quest
>eventually they update her and end up making her look like and old african woman
>so many players choose to kill her in a quest they release ANOTHER model this time appealing to shortstack fetishist
>it works and people like her now

so Cred Forums.
who's your favorite shortstack in videogames?

enhance is super viable right now, not sure what you're talking about.

The one who sucks your cock

hue hue hue hue

>The enchant illusion I want is a low chance drop from a weekly lockout

J U S T

>people kill a NPC just because she's old
That's just sad.

>that
>a shortstack
Where is the 'stack' part

>speaking of ugly fem-goblins
Where did you see that?

Female dwarves are a bit better than female gobbos. Fact.

This is my current transmog for my shaman. I themed it around my hidden artifact appearance.

As much as I dislike LoL now, their yordles are top tier.

But it's amazing how much they fucked up ele. No DMG - Average burst when firing all CDs and awful when not having CDs.

And don't even try PVP.

Compared to the other classes it has a built in heal, but it just completely lacks any crowd control or way to survive and heal back up

Our only real crowd control is 1 of 2 talents, and that's it.

but I guess damage is up there then? seems like it would be, the warrior is just easier I guess

You're favorite is the one that sucks his dick?

I've played the shit out of WoW in the past. I'm talking high warlord in vanilla, top 100 in the world guild all through TBC, WoTLK, Cata, and MOP.

I became jaded with the game and quit before WoD. Never even played it.

Well now I might be coming the fuck back, but I don't have my razor naga $500 mouse and keyboard anymore, nor do I have the patience to learn a 30 skill rotation complete with fucking 5 addons needed to maximize my dps for the same stupid raid bosses over and over.

What I'm asking is two things.
1) did they ever fucking get rid of all the useless abilities every class had? Or is there still 100 buttons to press that requires me getting a special mouse and keyboard again?
2) what classes are best for having a dps rotation that's literally 4-5 buttons and will let me look really pro without needing to break down einsteins formulas?

she was ugly af
pic related

pic related

>tfw i can outheal my group's token girl priest
as a prot paladin

>incase

>capital daily quests

what this

yeah

Yes, and rarely aligned so you'll likely need more than 30 days of gametime to complete all of it.

A jewsink is a jewsink. Don't defend it, Bullprepper.

>1) did they ever fucking get rid of all the useless abilities every class had? Or is there still 100 buttons to press that requires me getting a special mouse and keyboard again?
Yes, and people hate it (more buttons = better apparently)
>2) what classes are best for having a dps rotation that's literally 4-5 buttons and will let me look really pro without needing to break down einsteins formulas?
Most of them

>planets are titan zygotes
>life can't start on a planet except under the influence of old gods or something like that
>but draenor and argus are neither titan zygotes and were'nt corrupted by old gods
WOW

>I'm short and good with my hands...how can you resist?

Removing abilities was a stupid decision by blizzard, but yes, shamans don't even have totems anymore aside from a few talents, most abilities were removed and the classes simplified

Otherwise, the answer is always rogues if you want a faceroll to win class

They're both hideous

I dont play legion but care for thr lore:

Do we actually kill cenarius or just uncorrupt him?

i killed her because im a bandos boy for life
i thought throwing her into the acid would return bandos's soul fragment into his world and possibly make him return someday

I can't accept either of these being Runescape, are you sure this is from a Jagex game?

What the fuck happened to RS, the graphics should NOT be this good

You're going to suck ass until you hit 30%, then you can start stacking crit but absolutely stay as close to 30% as you can

Hang in there retbro, keep fighting the righteous fight

Not every planet has a world soul

Life doesn't need the Titans to start it (Old Gods were fucking with the inhabitants of Azeroth before the Titans arrived).

Draenor has some hints of Old God influence and has been ordered by the Titans.

We don't know enough about Argus.

We get him a taxi back to his apartment in Chicago.

In a 5 year long class hall mission.

Trolls and Tauren have nothing to do with old gods and are the native inhabitants of Azeroth, if anything the Loa are progenitors of a planet's life in WoWlore

>got the assassination rogue hidden artifact skin
>i don't have a SINGLE piece of transmog gear that fits it, much less a set
>i don't play ass anyways

you sound like a Minda-fag

good taste friend.
rework Tristana is a solid 7/10

Evolution of combat brought about massive graphical updates. Now if you not careful RS will fry your goddamn PC with how intensive it is.

>Really like goblins
>Always found them somewhat cute and endearing
>The modern idea of a goblin is a dwarf with ass cheeks the size of the moon

Fuck shortstacks and whoever came up with this shit.

I'm not sure I understand what that means.

That new T-mog catalogue made it real easy to just slap a bunch of green shit together.

Where did trolls and tauren come from, was it ever explained?
Just evolved naturally?

I'M GOING TO PAY REAL MONEY TO ANYONE WHO POST THE ORIGINAL FLAVOR TEXT OF THE WW MONK ARTIFACT

>loa
>say an undead abomination should be da war cheef

Loa confirmed corrupted.

Why does everything have to be corrupted anyway? Why can't some people just be dicks.

"Ayy lmao"

Well goblins are (slightly) shorter than dwarves, so what's the issue there?

How can you even suck that much on a DH? Not only is it the second highest dps spec right now, it's even (blizzard confirmed) the easiest dps spec to play.

WoW in the good days, simple.

You see that epic. It was epic.

What are they today? Greens in occurrence.

>yfw this is the new black knight titan now
>yfw he got his own entire meme quest to go along with his update that poked fun RS over the years

Gone with the wind

>girl
>DH
Yeah seems about right

>plate
>agility

Gotta have that slightly increased critical chance.

It's horseshit the shattered hand tabard appearance isn't account-wide.

>agility plate
I almost forgot how shit vanilla itemization was.

Will I be able to do well in raids just by not being retarded or do I need 57 addons that need to be updated weekly and break every time blizzard patches their game?

Loa/Wild Gods made by Freya. Tauren, as a beast race, probably decend from an Old God like the Furbolg do. Trolls are the only natural race on Azeroth.

>Little bits of spirit on every single piece of gear
That shit always made me smirk.

>2% dodge

Nigga those are tanking boots.

It also gave dodge and armor.

Yeah agi used to be an avoidance stat

Just don't be retarded. You will need 1 addon for timers and shit since Blizz balances the content around it, unless you're just doing piss easy normal mode.

>tfw 70% of my raids DPS struggle to hit 150k
>have some people literally doing 60-70k
>RL doesn't want to kick people because we're not hardcore :^)
>doesn't matter that we almost hit the berserk timer on Usroc and can't down Il'ggynoth
>this team thinks it will be able to do heroics

Agility in vanilla gave crit, dodge and armor

God forbid we'd have anything but single stats linearly tied to itemlevel.

Agi was everything, it was op as fuck for agi classes.

Aqir are native too.

>Male NE Warrior

It belongs in the trash

>being in a shit guild

/gquit and find non-retards, user.

tfw

whats a good site that has lots of wow style fem goblins i can fap to

>Nathrezim its just another of the many races ensalved by the Burning Legion.
Nope, they are one of the many races who joined on their own will and was one of the many races who Sargeras hunted

Like 3 or 4 per role. Lots of cross over between them though. Go on Icy Veins and look for your spec, they have reccomended ones. If you only want 1 make sure you get Deadly Boss Mods and you'll be alright.

>fel lord in violet hold
>marks the rogue and I with his wingdings
>does his slam so we're forced to stack when they detonate
>rogue and I instantly die
Thanks blizz

>tank in agility gear, no strength
>yells at dps when he loses aggro from Onyxia wing buffet 2 minutes into the fight

>have some people literally doing 60-70k
literally how is these even possible
i'm in a casual guild and our normal run's lowest was like 120k not counting disc priests

Got an 870 helmet this morning.

>pukingman.jpg

that aint no goblin

thats a green Snooki.

fuck outta here

ele wasn't that great in MoP either.

e621.net

raided one time then got bored
unsubbed

I need to find a better sword for my mage

Ah the pitfalls of being in a family guild.
I got the same situtation going on now but at least a few others and I convinced our RL to bench a few people until we're geared enough to carry.

>dps taking aggro

Instant /gkick and blacklist for that dps for not watching his threat. Problem solved.

tram pararam

Meant Wild God btw.

Yes, kick the highest dps in your party instead of the shit tank.

You really have no idea how aggro worked in vanilla, do you? Tanks did barely any dps back then, aggro came from special attacks

>BE's fighting hand to hand feels stupid

lol wut?

Kind of going for a halal cart guy vibe here.

Also Hulk Hogan showed last night during rp.

>tank
>getting kicked

Ha, good one.

Isn't Ursoc auto beserk at 30?

Azuresong Mageblade

how do RP servers work with legendary artifacts now

People aren't retarded enough to claim they're the one and only person with their specs artifacts.

capcom think they slick...

What's going on here? A paladin talking to a hobo?

People usually just mog over them or use the generic artifacts as just flashy weapons. Nobody claims to have an artifact and if they do they're immediately blocked and ignored.

source?

In raids tanks are easy to find because you can only use 2. They make up 5% of the group. Our guild has 4 tanks forced to offspec as a result. Healers are the real gold.

>nigger memes

You just mog it, or say that it isnt the artifact. That Paladin on the right in her TRP said something along the lines of it being 'A replica' or some shit.

Some people who rp arent even 110 either.

Sometimes you get the loser guy who just started rp and is trying to be the Highlord.
Its zoomed in, but Im lying on the ground.
(Passed out from Sleep Deprivation)
And the Paladin on the left is explaining to that girl who is apparently a Half Troll if I remember correctly, why I am lying on the ground.

>Post Mogs.
All I needed was the mythic version of Casque of the Iron Bomber for my set to be complete.
Also why are fem dwarf models so qt

>he still doesn't know about HS and cards
Kek

I think void walkers are now fragments of the Void lords, that can't exist in reality.

Tanks in vanilla were not easy to acquire. It required skill and knowledge of the class, it wasn't just dive into crowd and spam aoe.

>this mentality
fucking stupid how highly tanks and healers are treated

>triggered by memes
white boi so fragile lmoa

>Also post mogs and shit.

Worthless DPS shitscum spotted.

Not worthy to lick the shit off a disc priest's boots.

They actually are still evil and always have been. They didn't corrupt Sarg, but they're still the universal embodiment of fel.

how to i grind nightfallen rep and artifact power efficiently? not even honored with nightfallen yet

I don't like dorfs, but this one is good.

Separate Mog

>that fucking eyepiece
You look ridiculous

>Also why are fem dwarf models so qt

they're really underrated

>Eyepatch of any sort

Fucking dropped.

Are you floating?

I think its something to do with anime

of course, it's part of the monk training

There's a new "game" out in the make-waifu-and-fuck-her-silly genre, you can share your creations through images like that, which can then be loaded and used in someone else's game. There's an user out there trying to make Incase-style goblins for it, since the game actually lets you make them pretty short and thicc. He made like 3 so far AFAIK.

>Wild gods are made by freya
Only a few of them, they mostly came naturally out of life like how elementals are born.

The boar god is a good example.

Well it looks terrible. A single neon pink bugeye on a an otherwise desaturated blue palette? Absolutely fucking disgusting. You look like you're blowing bubblegum out of your eyesocket.

>You look like you're blowing bubblegum out of your eyesocket.

NEED HEALER

shortstacks on exhentai
shortstack threads on /aco/ and /d/

I think theboogie is pretty good if you stay far away from the colorized pictures

other than that I think the best Shortstack pictures are found artist to artist because alot of people have thier own interpretation of proportions and the purest waifu's come from less known media

>Big boss
>4
>(you)

Like pottery

Troll

Dorf Female mages are the least played class combination.

Goibon Uden Lo

>Heroic Nythendra
>People don't run from the raid when they have debuff
I hate this world
It's looks like 2 pug groups I cleared everything in normal, were a miracle
People made mistakes but no one was THAT retarded

>enhance shaman
>68% mastery
Nice
>10% hast
Reeeeeeeee
>32% crit
Fuck this game.

Started wearing lower ilevels to get proper stats.

yeh but what's the game that uses the cards called?

>spider bird boss
>I get venom debuff
>think it runs out run back in
>nope wrong
>notify raid in mumble about staying away even longer
>idiots still run back spreading green shit everywhere.

The shadow priest dagger claims Dimensious the all devouring is an "echo" of the void lords.

>>think it runs out run back in
>>nope wrong
Yeah, was annoying, but at least there a plenty of space on the second and third paltform

who else not using dbm/bigwigs?
after using it since burning crusade I notice it isnt even needed

if someone told me 2 years ago i will be fapping to orc, goblin and gnome girls i would be gross out by that idea.
i fear that in 2 years i will be fapping to lovecraftian creatures.