I hope you're not praising Talos user, that wouldn't be particularly good for your health

I hope you're not praising Talos user, that wouldn't be particularly good for your health.

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/19038-skyrim-more-male-spawn/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23115/?
imperial-library.info/content/fight-three-snow-whale-and-dirtbird
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Jephre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk&ab_channel=trooperV101
loverslab.com/files/file/392-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2016-06-21/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74568/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the free armor, nerd

you probably don't even live for a thousand years normie

>play as an High Elf
>want to join the Dominion
>lol, nope, you can't

Is there a mod that removes those stupid spikes on gloves?

And with attitude like that the thalmor wont either.

>play as a High Elf
>instantly get accepted into Stormcloacks even though you're wearing full Thalmor garb

really cranks your cranium doesn't it

>he doesn't praise the Deadra

Kek

>dfw Nocturnal will never have her way with you

>not wanting spikes on the back of your pimp hand

i wish the forsworn were better and more fleshed out, they could have been so much more...

>don't some dead guy as if he's a god
>impeccable dress sense
>speak english with a proper accent
>just want whats best for tamriel, which is to bring down the weak empire and have all positions of power given to superior elves
>eventually want to end it and return to the rightful higher place of existence they came from

The thalmor where clearly the good guys as well

azura blows that dumb emo bitch out any day

>*don't worship some dead guy as if he's a god

I don't like how the Thalmor are characterized. In Morrowind, the antagonistic factions were more then just caricatures of [insert evil group]. If I'd been writing it, I would have made the normal soldiers normal people. Yeah, they would've been standoffish and a bit dickish, but they wouldn't of been "le scheming Jew/Nazi/Commie/whatever to a T". The scheming dickbags would have been the people in charge, but even then, I'd still have some rational ones to the mix. Even the Mythic Dawn was better written then the Thalmor, who seem to be created as nothing more but hatesinks.

Enemy factions have to be pure evil. Stop complicating things for normies.

i think its more of a representation of skyrims feeling in general. The mages of Winter hold literally have a lore explanation for why it is so small and pathetic. Lore-wise, skyrim is full of short cuts.

Hero of Kvatch > Dragonborn

This nigger did it all, and ended up a god by the end.

I hope you're not trying to stop me, fag. That wouldn't be very good for your health.

these are the types of questions I wish people posed in WoW

Talos is quite an ass desu, he betrayed his friends

t.turk

Legit fuck off Todd

>I'm a Turk and I play Dunmer is TES:O

For all the shortcuts in the writing, the devs do make it satisfying to wipe out all the high elves in skyrim. There wasn't a single one worth a shit. Unless I'm forgetting some merchant somewhere that minded his business. If so, good for them.

nah senpai

Gib independence

What about the merchant lady in Windhelm?

>The mages of Winter hold literally have a lore explanation for why it is so small and pathetic.
Nords are knuckle-dragging, backwards, barbaric assholes in Skyrim. Anything that doesn't involve hitting someone over the head with an axe is antithetical to strong nord culture. There's even some ingame book about a nord girl who wanted to be a house wife or something but her parents forced her into being an adventurer/knight instead. Really, everything about the way Skyrim structures its human society is insipid or stupid. The vikings/celts that they seem to draw their inspiration from were far more interesting. It's all kind of sad, because Skyrim seemed a very interesting place from all the lore books. They had mountains that they'd converted into giant cities where thu'um masters sang weapons into existence above the clouds, enormous sky whales that flitted through the sky, and many other wonders. But then, Skyrim takes place during the fall of the old order, kind of an equivalent to the final days of the Western Roman Empire, so people live in squalid conditions and are filled with ignorance compared to the much more comfortable and advanced Third Era.

The one with Thief Guild connections? She seemed alright. You better believe I took a lot of her gold tho, lol. Was that your favorite town? I liked being able to look up and see jagged mountain tops all around.

Why were Todd and BBT lady at the same event anyway?

What about the alchemist on Windhelm?

when you're the greatest game deisgner of all time you can go wherever you want

Do you think Todd talked to her?

Best town was Whiterun 'cuz you know they can shit on everyone else in Skyrim.

why would you want to join them anyway?

If you are Dragonborn you will eventually be hunted down by The Dominion, you are basically one of the biggest rocks in their path, high elf or not

>unironically doing the mainquest in a Bethesda game

Skyrim's culture is weird, and not in the believable way that Imperial or Vvardenfell culture is. It's not uncommon to come across homes where the diminutive Nord woman is drafted for war while her much larger, bigger, Nord husband is left taking care of the kids. You see it quite often, where the wife is the breadwinner doing the dangerous and physical labor jobs (like mining or soldiery) while the husband is the stay at home taking care of kids. This being Skyrim, the woman is always scrawny while the husband is a Conan the Barbarian rippoff. I'm not some Cred Forums faggot, but even for me that looks silly. Even in a world where women are the physical equals of men, like Syrim posits, you'd still have more men in dangerous jobs then women just because of pregnancy. And with as violent and prone to death as the Nords are, they'd need to be fucking like crazy to keep their population up.

But that's just one tiny aspects of many that plague the world building of Skyrim. They're hate of magic is nearly as big (because as often as they get injured, they should love alchemy and restoration). Them hating destruction, conjuration, or illusion is acceptable as those can be rationalized as going against good Nord values (besides, hitting things with an axe can be just as effective), but them hating all magic is suicidally dumb.

>Even in a world where women are the physical equals of men
Not actually true though, when there were attributes on TES games women usually had lesser values of Endurance and Strength in exchange for higher Intelligence and Personality.

I get it, but still, without AL you ARE Dragonborn wether you lile it or not

>not being a Daedra

LMAO

The co-ed bandits always get me, especially because the men make allusions to raping women. I think with all the racism flying around that there should be some sexism. There's definitely sexism in the lore books, but even the orcs, the most sexist of all of Tamriel's races according to lore, are gender neutral in Skyrim.

The stats are exactly equal in Skyrim.

>Skyrim
>stats

It makes literally no sense to join them

Exactly ;)

>god tier:
Dunmer
Breton
Redguard

>okay tier:
Bosmer
Imperial

>shit tier
Nord
Orsimer
Altmer

>kys furfag tier
Argonian
Khajiit

"If a dragon shows up, maybe we'll get lucky and it'll eat the mages first"

shift breton for imperial and I'm ok, ny the way having that many races in the best category kind of undervalues it

Eh, I always modded the majority of female bandits/soldiers/whatever out. Makes the world seem more realistic that way. There's still plenty of female warriors running around, but it's not a 50/50 split. Besides, Bethesda got lazy and never gave female bandits and soldiers inter-NPC banter, so they seem even more out of place.

Your perfect black gloves. Give them to me. Now.

bazooka

You literally never see that

>Bethesda got lazy and never gave female bandits and soldiers inter-NPC banter
>female women
>understanding banter
Todd got that right

link to that mod pls

could OBIS do the trick?

Anneke Crag Jumper
Literally most of the Housecarls are women

No good sir, I do not praise Talos. I do however pray to the HoonDing. I'm sure you don't have a problem with that, right elf?

Hate of magic is recent as fuck anyway, and only due to fears from the great war.

It's been a while since I played/modded Skyrim. I've got other shit on my backlog and I'll probably return to Skyrim one day for Enderal. They're pretty easy to find. I think I used this:

loverslab.com/topic/19038-skyrim-more-male-spawn/

which still leaves females at a tiny chance of spawning.

If you want ONLY males, then there's this:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23115/?

Nah she and her husband and her kid are all miners, and the housecarls are no different than female soldiers, just a female merc. It's fantasy

Also 7th gen technical limitations

Skyrim is supposed to be a good chunk of the continent but the game is only 40 square kilometers

how are you supposed to make an epic world that can be walked in a matter of hours (or even less)

Really, scale is the big problem TES has, with proper scale the games would be amazing

Don't use more male spawns. There's bugs in it for certain questlines.

yeah I know but yoy said "you literally never see that" but your saying was as atrocious as those who claim women in Skyrim should stick to housekeeping because "muh realism"

better put a npc on npc rape mod, so those women doing non-womanly things get what they deserve

Thalmore are skyrim jews, everything makes sense if you look at it from that perspective.
There's no perspective that can make Dagoth Ur's goals some coherent outside of "the prophecy told me to do it."
Besides the thalmore aren't even the main villians, they're just some diplomatic assholes who fuck with things that don't need to be fucked with.
The actual final boss is coherent as fuck, all be it simplistic
>rawr I'm a dragon, you're all trash and I deserve to rule you, submit or die

I don't mind empty space in my games, just give me a quick way to traverse them. Empty spaces add a sense of scale, like silence can make a soundtrack more intense, but Old Toddy seems to be convinced that every square, every NPC, everything has to have a purpose. Which leads to compact world design and shit like Solitude.

Yeah, what you said isn't uncommon and is seen quite often in the game is literally never seen

And it means FUCK ALL because we've not heard hide nor hair of him since then in fucking Skyrim.

>they're just nothing more than a caricature of a group I can't really specify

You hear directly from his own mouth in Skyrim

WHEN!?
I beat the fucking game and it's expansions.

How the fuck did I miss this!?

Did you do the sheogorath quest?

Go back and play the shivering isles then retard.

I know that part. But I'm talking about Skyrim

Where in the fuck is he in Skyrim.

The wiki mentions it.

But I never fuckin' came across the quest while playing through the game and expansions.

Granted after the Soul Cairne I was burned right the fuck out. Holy shit that place sucked.

Sheogorath quest, it's veiled so if you weren't paying attention you missed it

This is great, I kek'd heartily

He is Sheogorath. he mentions shit only the hero of kvatch could know. he became sheogorath.

Never got Pelagius Hip Bone?
And then went to the East (?) wing of the Blue Palace?
It's not that hidden in the game mate, the journal says what to do

>urge to play Skyrim
>waiting for the special edition so I can finally mod this piece of shit like I want to once and for all

>We're capable of becoming living gods
Yeah, by backstabbing the greatest Chimer to ever live and discovering an ancient relic from the original spirits.
Meanwhile Talos got to godhood just by fucking shit up, with no hacks of any kind.

It will ~1 year after release before all the main mods are fully ported over. Modders will have to do major updates for their mods to work on the new version sadly.

That's what I'm looking forward to. Starting vanilla and then slowly build up a library instead of fucking it all up with 6 hours of tearing my hair out because I'm stupid.

I always like my first character to be a female Breton knight, its becoming harder to resist playing this as they get shorter and cuter.

>meanwhile Talos got to godhood just by fucking shit up
by fucking his friends over, Talos is no brave and noble hero, in fact he is quite an asshole

>Skyrim thread

OP, lets cut to the shit- I know what you REALLY want

THICK ELVEN SLUTS

POST EM

o-or don't, I actually really like Skyrim so you can talk about whatever- however I think the HD remake is a total joke for console kids to eat up

He only backstabbed a Nord retard, who cares about that cunt anyway.

Nerevar was a bro however.

This lore-inaccurate mer triggers me.

You could join the Tribunal Temple in Morrowind although after you're recognized as the nerevarine they won't give you any more quests

It can be done. Bethesda is just too lazy.

>Sheogorath "You are far too hard on yourself, my dear, sweet, homicidally insane Pelagius. What would the people do without you? Dance? Sing? Smile? [laughter] Grow old? You are the best Septim that has ever ruled. Well, except for that Martin fellow, but he turned into a Dragon god, and that's hardly sporting. You know, I was there for that whole sordid affair. Marvelous time! Butterflies, blood, a Fox, a severed head... Oh, and the cheese! To die for."
Spoilered the important part.

>He only backstabbed a Nord retard
but that was supposedly his friend

You really think an occupying force on an inquisition is hiring? It makes no fucking sense

>There are people who didn't MSGA

Playing as a Patrotic Nord was one of the funnest runs I've done in Skyrim.

And that Stormcloak General armour is bitchin'.

They're clearly Nazi elves, but I didn't want to trigger everyone.

For some reason the Jap-shit skyrim/obliv mods dont' bother me.

They impress the fuck out of me if anything.

Not entirely sure why, but I think it's because the western mods seem to clash like a motherfucker.

Holy fuck retard

Nah, Ysmir only went to him because he promised to fuck elves.

He murdering Cuhlecain to become Emperor is more damning, but apparently he was a cunt though and a Colovian to boot so fuck him too.

>still no TES game in which I can follow a long questline in order to become a chosen daedra's champion
>Skyrim lets me join only Hermaeus Mora

At least Herma Mora is the best daedra

Talos is literally a false god.
His entire history as told by the imperial cult is an outright fabrication.

Shezarr is the true god of men.

>that voice
Hot.

morrowind main quest
shivering isles
skyrim thieves guild

Talos is a mini-Shezzar

>Skyrim thieves guild
>Nocturnal tells me to fuck off and give back the skeleton key because reasons

haven't finished morrowind yet

Shivering Isles is probably one of my favorite DLCs ever.

where are these sky whales and mountain cities in the lore?
I am searching and can't find it.

Pocket Guide to the Empire I'd guess.

He's an entity that's one part shezarrine, two parts backstabbing opportunists.

>Snow whales have been in Skyrim since [the return of Man], living at the tops of the highest mountains, singing in magic tones, jumping from peak to cloud and back again, spreading their joy-snow in horn-like triumph from blowholes. We used to hunt them, our best climbers braving the rocks and ice-sheets, carrying rope and hooked spears. They had much meat, these whales, and blubber, and fluids that made paint and rosewater for our women. The earliest hunters had no luck; spouts of joy-snow [from the whales above] would drift down from the clouds and turn the men goofy. They would laugh like happy babes, some getting so tickled that they’d roll back down the mountainside in big flumphs—which only begat more guffaws-- or begin to pat each other on the back or hug in the masculine style to reaffirm their affections and camaraderie; in essence, the joy-snow got in their heads and they just forgot what they were doing. Eventually, Huggert the Wrinkled Unto Unreadable, one of our Clever Men, made sure that the hunters remembered to occasionally hit one another out of the blue, or make lewd jokes of their respective wives or mothers or sons that had not yet shown promise, and steal and hide the shoes of their fellows, and to line the rims of their shields with wasabi so that, when they bit them, that they might ignore all happiness in fits of burning nose and choked throat. All of these measures availed them not, for the potency of the joy of the snow whales remained [unhindered by any attempt at anger], and its powder would inevitably reduce our hunters again to snickering children, who, when they saw themselves so war-laden in this state, made them chortle and jest all the more.

>see a magnificent creature half-nature half-magic
>hunt it to extinction
One more time Nords being retarded.

neat.

For Skyrim, finish the main quest then DLCs, or DLCs first then main quest?

DLCs and never do the main quest.

Isn't the whole point of it the idea that they couldn't hunt it to extinction? That pic is from Sovngard, the fucking Hall of Heroes, it's pretty understandable that those guys have a couple of Snow Whale skeletons lying around, they've been feasting on those two whales for thousands of years

Trust me, the problem with Skyrim was this

Thats a nice Star you got there...

shame if someone where to say, corrupt it irreversibly for immense power...

the DLC are actually pretty good, while the only decent part of the main quest is Paathurnax

Is that ArcheAge?

camping out with a few followers is always nice.

who's best daedra and why is it haermeus mora?

sanguine is acceptable too.

Why can't I just make camps wherever in Skyrim?

it makes literally no sense to join the Stormcloaks for a non-Nord race, yet it's possible

Thats from Fight Three, "The Snow Whale and the Dirtbird" on imperial-library.info/content/fight-three-snow-whale-and-dirtbird
Which although written by Michael Kirkbride, TES's best writer, isn't actually in the games that site seems to suggest it was just a forum post of his.

I checked that one it isn't there

you can. get a mod like frostfall.

Even worse you're questioned like you're some foreigner and not a Nord when you want to join as a Nord.

Mods m8

Well, you are a foreigner, even if you are a Nord.

You came from Cyrodiil, you are a foreigner. Technically an illegal immigrant.

>no Bravil
wat

It makes complete sense, if you need motivation "I hate the empire" is good enough and there's plenty more, it's just not all that smart

Outlander...

how so?

Which race has the best girls, vanilla only. If any of you faggots say Dunmer might I remind you that they crave the cat dick.

orsimer are the inheritors of nirn

Appearance wise, Nords, attitude wise, they're all kind of crap.

>If any of you faggots say Dunmer might I remind you that they crave the cat dick.
That was only Barenziah, she doesn't represent all Dunmer.

Also, Dunmer.

I'm sorry pal, Dunmer women are canonically sluts.
They crave the n'wah dick.

Its all Dunmer women, and they're the worst.

Lies, slander, and propaganda. Get woke, fetchers.

In fact, dunmer men have responded to this by taking all the females of other races.

Probably not Mistress Dratha though

I'm sorry pal.
While the argonians were pillaging Mournhould the women probably opened their legs willingly for a taste of that big lizard cock.

This isn't realistic. In Skyrim, it would be the woman raping the man.

Do you think he only killed the male argonians on the invasion? Keeping the female ones as slaves.

>sanguine
he is quite a bro, his quest is all about having fun, everyone else wants you to serve them

bretons, its the only default face that is at least remotely cute

Not any mer that's for sure.
They went too far with the ayylmaofication.

The argonians were too busy burning down saltrice fields and House Dres and getting beat back by House Redoran for that to happen.

But it happened?
Mournhould got razed so hard the new capital is Blacklight.
Imagine all the rapes, the poor dunmer bois looking while their women moaned like crazed sluts at the taste of that coveted green scalie dick, dying with a pitiful boner.

>implying any race that doesn't specialize in TwoHand can subdue a Nord women
Probably some lesser race like Bosmer or Imperial women

It makes sense to join the Stormcloaks for anyone who hates the Thalmor, regardless of race

Look at that skin tone.
It's either a shitty mod or an Imperial.

>They went too far with the ayylmaofication.
I like the ayylmao looks, better than elves being just like men but taller and more slender

I dream of an Elder Scrolls game made by the NV era Obsidian....

Sounds kinda bad

>Halfbreed mutts
>god tier

think again scaleskin

But without mods they all look so fucking ugly.
You're uncapable of making ayy qts like these.
I guess i'm complaining more about the vanilla textures and presets than the style though.

Wasn't it destroyed in a riot?

why would the Thalmor accept some random twat

Sorry for the thumbnail.

>But without mods they all look so fucking ugly.
again, I like that, makes them look like a proper different race as opposed to just humans

DELET THIS
posting all the images at once is WRONG

But why Argonian? I love to use navy seal tactics and sneak up on people through the water

>shitty mod
Redundant, every single mod that alter appearances is shitty because modders don't know how to not go extreme proportions or actual human skin texture.

You wont live a thousand years when I fucking stealth archer you from across the map

The Thalmor are an occupying force basically there to terrorize the population, makes no sense for them to be recruiting locals. And the Forsworn are totally disorganized and crazy, and you're not a reachman so there's not much reason to join them or logical reason they'd let you join them. With madanach though they could've had a logical way to join but it'd need a long complex storyline

Mfw they're all stealth archers

You should be capable of making something cute while keeping the racial aesthetics, there have been plenty of mer women considered attractive by human races like Barenziah in-lore.
With vanilla Skyrim it's not possible with some mer races.

Why were the Guild quest lines so shitty in Skyrim? Oblivion wasn't anything special, but the Thieves, Mages and Brotherhood quest lines shit on Skyrim's. Also Fighters Guild>Companions.

>We Snow Folk are the greatest civilization that ever existed.
kek

Is there a good playable Falmer mod yet?

literally nothing matters in this world below the level of some top tier gods. literally do whatever it don't matter even in the lore

would need to make the screen black to be lore friendly

Because the quests were shit.
In Oblivion they gave you according quests depending on the guild you are, you stole shit on the Thieves guild, you murdered people on the Dark Brotherhood, and you (sometimes) investigated shit on the Magues Guild.
In Skyrim? You only steal one thing in the Thieves Guild and that's before joining it, the College is good for the first two quests and the Companions and Bard's College are boring and tedious.
The Dark Brotherhood at least has you being a remorseless murderer which is nice, but it's still too short.

I have not seen a modder that can capture that balance any better than the devs

>sell your sell to Nocturnal to beat Mercer
>she doesn't give you anything until after you beat him except for some garbage armor that's worse than the novice DB armor
>she later gives you a once-a-day power that's worse than any potion you can make

Should've paid the fine

>Worst town in oblivion.
>It's a fucking slum
>Has some of the best quests
>Gets burnt down.

I have mixed feelings on this.

>Reading up about gods
>See this one
>Jephre (known as Y'ffer in the Khajiiti pantheon)
>Y'ffer

What did the Khajits mean by this?

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Jephre

I dunno shadow of nocturnal satisfied my *teleports behind u* fetish

You can sculpt manually your own face with racemenu, you can make your own vision if you want, all it takes is time and practice.

So uh, how is that Skywind thing coming along?

Its alright for a Thieves Den type of town, I liked Riften a bit more through a combination of a sort of under city, the blatant lawlessness and the incompetency of the the jarl.

>dwemer poofed off the world and become the flesh of a giant space robot god

What was the point? what did they achieve?

Riften thief edition mod is fucking great

>red nose on golden/grey skin
shouldn't the blushing make grey skin purple and golden one bronze?

>For all the shortcuts in the writing, the devs do make it satisfying to wipe out all the high elves in skyrim. There wasn't a single one worth a shit.
Legate Fasendil says otherwise.

Faralda wasn't bad either.

>Not knowing shit about the lore.
Argonians don't hold grudges and don't give a shit about the Dunmer, they just wanted their swamp land back. Notice how they stopped their invasion right at the end of the marsh land.

Because ya know, Hist can only grow adequately in swamp land, and do weird shit everywhere else.

>Implying House Redoran can stop an Argonian Invasion with a ragtag team of shits that couldn't even stop the oblivion invasion from happening.

the strange thing about the thief guild is that to be the leader you have to do a LOT of thieving, but AFTER the main quest line is over, who thought that was a good idea? if the thieving and hiring fences was part of the actual questline it would serve as proper padding and actually improve the questline. In fact most guild questlines wouldn't be total shit if some of the side-quests were made necessary for progress

though, it has to be said, the daedric quests are actually better in skyrim than in oblivion

they didn't do it on purpose

>I don't mind empty space in my games, just give me a quick way to traverse them.
What's the point of having a bunch of empty space if you're just going to fast travel through it anyway?

Even Ondolemar is pretty cool really
>there are few pleasures as fine as your company

>if only there was a mount or vehicle of somesort

Nigger argonians razed Almalexia to the ground and went as far as Vvardenfell before the Redoran pushed them back to Dres lands.
Of course they fucking hold grudges, the average Argonian is an ignorant dumbfuck same as any other race, they're not some kind of Hist monks that venerate they and can't live without a Hist tree near them.

And the only reason they stopped the Oblivion invasion was because the main bulk of the invasion was concentrated on the Imperial City (rupturing the royal bloodline was vital) and because the Hist sensed the incoming invasion and recalled them all.
No shit you're gonna defend an invasion when you severely outnumber your invaders and you know when they're gonna attack while having a massive terrain advantage.

Scale and less artificiality = easier immersion and more rewarding exploration

>irreversibly
The whole quest is about reversing it. Even without it, the Star would have eventually returned to Oblivion and reverted to its normal state on its own.

i bet all those bodies overloaded gamebryo and made the game run at like 10 fps

>If any of you faggots say Dunmer might I remind you that they crave the cat dick.
They crave *all* dick, which is what makes them the best.

fuck the thalmor!
thalmor genocide when?

Why did Skyrim have such a shit selection of wives? The only one I was remotely interested in was Serana. And you couldn't even get into an actual relationship with her.

this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

for example

Argonians raped the Daedra so hard they had to close their own gates, terrain didn't really factor into it

>Why were the Guild quest lines so shitty in Skyrim?
Two reasons, I think:

1. They're designed to just make you guild leader as quickly as possible.

2. Skyrim's quests are just worse than Oblivion's in general, largely because the radiant quest system let Bethesda get even more lazy.

Serana was truly a useless piece of shit

Empty space is still fucking boring, and it only gets more boring the more of it you see.

Of course it did.
The Oblivion Crisis was a bunch of Oblivion gates popping at unexpected places and fucking shit up before any defense could be scrambled together.
When they opened gates on the Black Marsh, they found a dark, hostile environment full of enemies that already expected them and were probably ready for an ambush.
The main bulk of the invasion was concentrated on the Imperial City because the main focus was not allowing the dragonfires to be lit again, the rest of the provinces were merely distractions to divert the attention of the several races so they couldn't focus on a single defense point.
At the point were they pushed the daedra back and started invading Oblivion it didn't matter because the dremora probably suffered massive losses already, and I assume their respawn isn't without time constraints.
Saying that the argonians defended the daedric invasion is misleading, the Hist saw it coming and prepared their defenses using all their assets, and that's pretty much what argonians are when theres a threat coming to Argonia, they get intellect and an evolved form in exchange of becoming a Hist puppet when they need defense, that's their relationship.

>Why did Skyrim have such a shit selection of wives?
Because it's not a waifu game like new vegas or mass effect, it's a TES, marriage was clearly thrown in last minute.

And is the way that Bethesda does it, where you can walk from one end of the map to the other in 11 minutes or have bandit camps right next to a military fort any better?

At least Bethesda's way has actual stuff happening. It's far from perfect, but I don't want them to go back to Daggerfall.

Its what makes them shit, I'd deal with a Bosmer girl and her protein farts before I'd consider a Dunmer.

They should have at least shown something to impress us other than just a few thugs who aren't any stronger than common bandits. Like why are they such a threat? Is this supposed to be some powerful empire or not?

woahh

TES has some of the coolest lore that 99.9% of its players will know of. Which is a shame.

Considering Talos was a projection of Lorkhan as much as every TES protag is, this is really funny as shit.

>vanilla Serana
>literally puke-tier

Gladly this can be overcome and make her a bit less boring to an otherwise anodine character

It's good if you have ADD. It makes the world feel claustrophobic and the cities pathetic. And no one is arguing for the return to Daggerfall.

Why is Vvardenfell sunken?
It's an ash wasteland, but it's still there.

The only principle I live by is the talos principle

while TES protags are arguably all shezzarines, I dont think they are quite on the same level as Talos, he and his buttbuddies literally mirrored the whole creation process to achieve godhood

looks like shit, especially that hair 0/10 see me after class

>but it's still there.
not any more

>Implying flirtatious battle partner isn't the best kind of relationship

I wanted to like her but she sucks so bad in combat I just can't.

What are you talking about?
The Ministry of Truth clashing and the Red Mountain eruption didn't sunk the whole island to the bottom of the sea, in Dragonborn you can still see it.

1. Wulfharth L
2. Hjalti O
3. Ysmir R
4. Talos K
5. Arctus H
6. Septim A
N

>waaaah it doesn't look like my japanese cartoons

literally kill yourself

are you ok user? I am saying that it looks like shit exactly because its the kinda weeb game design straight out of a jrpg

If you choose to become a vampire by letting her bite you before you go into Soul Cairn, she mentions that the act is "intimate". So you did have some sort of special relationship with her. Though Harkon does it after just meeting you. But then again, this is the guy who let a Daedric Lord fuck his wife and daughter.

Generic =/= shit

Do you know of a better remake?

>Multi Summons
>Mid to high level Magic
>Essential
>Sucks in combat
Literally what are you talking about?

Tough talk from someone who looks like an ayy lmao.

>this is the guy who let a Daedric Lord fuck his wife and daughter.
Molag probably boned him to

It's not good if it's doomed to never go beyond just flirting.

>the Thieves, Mages and Brotherhood quest lines shit on Skyrim's

The Brotherhood quest is by fat the best quest line in Skyrim.

First of all, it has tons of assassinations. Almost every single mission in the Dark Brotherhood is an assassination.

It has a story where the characters actually change. They have arcs. When you get there they dismiss you because most noobs just die right away. But the quest insinuates you into the guild in a slow and natural way. It's pretty seamless. Eventually everyone cares about you, even Festus.

The main plot in the DB quest revolves around Astrid, the most interesting character in the whole game. Your arrival along with Cicero interrupts the control she has over her perfect little family. She tries to keep hold of it but in the process she destroys what she was trying to save. It's a tragedy, and she pays the price for it.

>best quest line in Skyrim
That's not saying much.

You're right but it's still not very good.
It has all the ingredients but in the end it shines mostly out of comparation with the rest of the guild quest lines.

I'm not really well versed in TES lore, but did the Thalmor fuck the empire because "lel puny little humans can't become gods"?

GoT Seasons 1-3 > TES "lore"

>The only one I was remotely interested in was Serana.

>Join the Vampire Killing Guild
>Oh look a vampire with an Elder Scroll
>better help her get home for no good reason

At the very end of it in the chapel in the vampire castle, when Isran walks in there should have at least been an option presented by him to betray Serana and kill her right there. Holy shit I was itching to kill her the whole quest. I didn't join a vampire killing guild to play kissy kissy with a vampire.

>I'm not really well versed in TES lore, but did the Thalmor fuck the empire because "lel puny little humans can't become gods"?

They need to take over the continent so they can destroy all the magic towers so that they can unmake the world and return Elves to their former, primordial greatness.

They fuck the Empire because the Empire controls territory they need acces for their masterplan.
I don't remember exactly why they don't like people worshipping Talos, human are descendants of the et'Ada as much as mer so just because it's a "human god" doesn't make sense.
I guess they're just buttmad that a bunch of men achieved what they're trying to do without having to undo Mundus.

>I don't remember exactly why they don't like people worshipping Talos
Talos is basically Lorkhan and they hate Lorkhan, they are most likely concerned that a god like Talos props up reality

no

>taking that quarter assed bait

Lorkhan was a cunt and is dead.

talos is shezzar v2

Is the Oblivion Crisis the turning point in Tamriel's history so far?

I haven't played Morrowind but, aside from Dunmer exodus and the destruction of Vvanderfell, it looks more like a regional event

What armor and weapon type should I pick in Morrowind?

they are always nice to redguard and they arent the ones to execute me for no reason

MW's events had no lasting significance to the series beyond being part of the prophecy of Alduin's return.

Every single TES protagonist is Lorkhan. Every single TES game a Pillar and Key gets destroyed inching the world one step forward into dissolution into non-reality.

In MW you literally saved the whole world from turning into a blight-infested wasteland ruled by a giant reality-bending mecha.

Not confirmed.

Next game is set on the Summerset Isle and Valenwood.

Do they know this?

does who know that? the thalmor? probably, why else would they hate Talos so much?

Talos doesnt need your worship. Several notable heroes have existed during the time of Tiber Septim and all their legends mixed into one super powered oversoul that exists independent of belief.

In anycase, Talos doesnt strike me as a god that would care about prayer, being a warrior god and all.

Belief affecting the power of deities isn't confirmed, it's just a theory exposed in one book.

>Is the Oblivion Crisis the turning point in Tamriel's history so far?
Yeah. It started the decline of the Empire and even wiped out a school of magick (Mysticism). Tamriel is basically transitioning into the equivalent of the Dark Ages now.

Confirmed.

Numidium, Daggerfall.
Red Mountain, Morrowind.
Whitegold Tower, Oblivion.
Throat of the World, Skyrim.

Skyrim when you walk into Sovngard? Shorr's empty throne? Shor is Lorkhan. The throne is empty because you are him. Every TES game's main theme has the Heart of Lorkhan beating in the background. Morrowind confirmed that you're not some Blade agent sent to Vvardenfell but that you were created mid-trip into the ship as the Missing God manifested.

Its literally all right there infront of your face.

>Tamriel is basically transitioning into the equivalent of the Dark Ages now.

Makes sense. Even the Imperial names start to sound less Roman and more Romanic/Italian.

Numidium doesn't get destroyed in Daggerfall.

And in Oblivion you literally save the whole world from a return to the Mythic Era where daedra can walk among mortals. Only in Oblivion there were consequences that lasted beyond that game.

The Thalmor think they know what they're doing but they don't. Even if they succeed they're fucked because the races of Man are also descendant from spirits. Literally nothing would be solved and as minor spirits they'd be at the dick and call of the aedra and daedra.

It becomes inert and phases out of reality permanently, its Stone/Key removed and moved to Red Mountain. If not for that it wouldn't even be possible for it to sustain both Red Mountain and Numidium at the same time.

He's not saying the Thalmor aren't coherent, he's saying the lack nuance, and that he finds a lack of nuance to be bad writing.

With a reading comprehension as shitty as yours it's no wonder you think Dagoth Ur is just a puppet to a prophecy.

It's Key/Stone does though, which destroys the tower's ability to hold up reality and weakens Mundus.

Without Mundus there wouldn't be aedra and daedra since that distinction won't make sense anymore.
Everyone will revert back to being et'Ada.

The Numidium in Daggerfall and when used by Tiber Septim used the Mantella, not the Heart of Lorkhan.
It doesn't phase out of reality permanently, it goes beyond time to do weird stuff but it'll come back eventually to undo everything.

there is also a guy in Skyrim who is a ghost of one of Talos' buttbuddies and he thinks you are Talos and addresses you as such

>Without Mundus there wouldn't be aedra and daedra since that distinction won't make sense anymore.
>Everyone will revert back to being et'Ada.

Obviously, the point was that the thalmor would be fucked by those still greater then they even if they achieved their original state.

Because you're both Dragonborn.

>You will never play a grim dark Inquisitor working for the good of the empire
>Feared by the Peasants and Nobles alike
>Traveling between isolated hamlets infested with heretical worshipers or cities that are veritable dens of corrupted hedonism
>Bringing the light of the empire by purging evil through judicial use of sword and darker, blacker, magicks coopted for imperial use

Life is suffering.

Eh I don't think it would matter much, and at that point I don't think something like death exists.

As if the bad writing and lack of interesting quests or characters I give a damn about didn't already kill any chance of me getting invested in a TES game, let's just add "And everything is doomed anyway!" to the list.

Hey what kind of stealth archer builds are you guys running?

But not everything is doomed yet?
There are towers still standing, and even if reality is undone that doesn't mean death and doom for everyone, everything will just revert back to the Mythic era.
Not even men races will get fucked since they're also descendant from the original spirits, despite fighting to prevent that.

My character was a living terror to the Thalmor. Literally butchered everyone of them I ran into. Put their bodies in piles and any I behedeaed; I put their heads near village entrances or to the next unlucky Thalmor patrol I would run into.

I swear I must have killed over 1000 of them.

Was watching LobosJR stream Morrowind. Holy fuck it looks boring. How do people even play that game and claim it as the best TES?

>Every TES game's main theme has the Heart of Lorkhan beating in the background.
Is that why the main theme in opens up with a heart like beat?

youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk&ab_channel=trooperV101

> Argonians
> Lives in mudhuts because the last time they put two rocks on top on each, one thing led to another, and they almost made time flow backwards while creating an army of Hist Sap golems powered by dead argonians to invade the Imperial City
> Not based

>download a torture mod
>find Thalmor or any high elven scum
Most fun I've had was running a execution camp for those piss skins.

did you play quests mods like helgen reborn or wheels of lull?discuss them

But that's because in Oblivion you get too late.
The game starts with the royal bloodline getting almost broken and with the Mythic Dawn on the last stages of their plan, in Morrowind you manage to prevent Dagoth Ur from starting it's invasion.
The scope of both games and what's at stake is the same, in Morrowind you just react in time to prevent everlasting world-wide consequences.

>in the Legion
>intercept and kill a Stormcloak courier then proceed to deliver false reports in his stead
>while fully equipped with Legion heavy armour, probably still with blood all over me because I killed that guy like five minutes ago
>"Hey, I've never seen you before! And why are you wearing that?"
>dude I'm the courier and this is a disguise I swear
>"Oh okay then, give me those reports friend."

Because that random that eats dragons and breathes fire

>did you play quests mods like helgen reborn or wheels of lull?discuss them

>Candlemakers
Pretty damned good. New playable area is way too big and confusing though. But it gives the feeling that something big is going on. A revolution fomenting that could overthrow both the Empire and the Stormcloaks.

>Rigmor of Bruma
Good story, decent characters. It's weird how your character has to constantly emotionally coddle a teen girl, it's probably out of character for your character. You pretty much have to walk a long way, since quick travel seems to break the quest targets. I had to quit most of the way through due to it breaking.

ah yes, thalmor should accept a dragonborn, an aspect of akatosh and a shezzarine, the latter being something thalmor hate with a passion

>On a mission to assassinate the fucking Emperor
>I must poison his food by disguising myself as his top secret chef
>wear his hat, that'll do
>walk straight into the Emperor's dinner hall decked out in my black leather armour
>no one bats a fucking eye as the Emperor takes a bite from his food without a taster
you imperials are stupider than nords

Why wouldn't they accept an aspect of Akatosh?
Mer worship him as well.

Well, that guy wasn't really the Emperor, and the whole thing was a setup where Astrid sold you out to Maro.

In all seriousness though, Todd's obsession with removing any and all barriers to accessing content that the player could come across is fucking retarded. I mean, God forbid the player's actions have meaningful consequences, right?

It's just about the dumbest thing ever. When you can get through the entirety of the mage's college questline and be crowned fucking archmage (showering the player with big titles and lofty positions that do absolutely fucking nothing; another Bethesda bad habit) by casting fireball and shield like three times and then hitting everything with a sword you know your game has problems.

Stop making these threads, they give me the strong urge to replay this empty shell of a game
maybe as a redguard archer or an orc illusionist

I exclusively play lore quests

>Helgen Reborn
Pretty cool story. The characters are a little drab though. You get to kill a lot of Thalmor. Helgen rebuilding itself is nice, but the town layout isn't too great. The guard recruiting is cool, but it is scripted. It would be cooler if all the guards you could recruit were people in the game already. Like my pals Erik the Slayer and Sven. The new Helgen uniforms and flag is cool. There is a tower given to you, which is kind of cool but it's also immersion breaking. It has a giant set of trophy rooms and a giant cavern underneath too. I love mannequins and weapon racks but the design was nonsensical.

I've played several quest mods.

>Helgen Reborn
Pretty fun. I liked the new dungeons. I didn't care for the obvious movie references, some of the forced dialogue, and the part where you have to fight several matches in the "Fight Cave" and have to tediously run from the arena to the front desk after every fight to get your money and advance to the next match.

>Agent of Righteous Might
Also entertaining. The undercover thing is unique and interesting. The biggest problems were navigating the huge underground base and the fact that the mod doesn't even really start until you do a fetch quest to get very rare alchemy ingredients (10 daedra hearts and something else I can't remember). The New Vegas-style slideshow ending was great, and it's something I wish more mods would do.

>Blood of the Nord
Solidly made, but I didn't care for it. I don't like how the so-called "moral choices" come down to "Do you want to murder this defenseless civilian/already-defeated opponent? Also, letting them go will ALWAYS fuck you over. The correct option is always murder." The fact that it requires a Stormcloak playthrough didn't help, either.

>Maids II - Deception
Still working on it. Played it largely as a curiosity and because I'd already played all the other quest mods I knew of and it looked like it was at least fairly long, so I figured what the hell, I'll give it a try. I can't say I'm a huge fan of it, but I do appreciate its ambition and scope and the fact that it's actually trying to have some character-driven stuff going on, which is a rarity in Skyrim quest mods.

>Interesting NPCs
My favorite quest mod. It isn't actually listed as a quest mod, but it has a lot of quests with a lot of character-driven stories. My biggest complaint with quest mods is that almost none of them have a lot of focus on story or characters, nor do they have a lot of actual roleplaying possibilities. Interesting NPCs is much better in that regard.

>playing daggerfall
>actually having fun

Ironic how the combat isn't that much shittier than in latter games.

>McMiller Chronicles

You start off stealing some things "back" from a guy named Angus in the pub in Solitude. He speaks sooooo sloooowwly that I almost rage uninstalled the mod right then and there. All the voice acting to so slowly spoken it's enraging. You end up crossing the entirety of Skyrim to find an old pedophile in a cave and slay a chicken for him. Then you get sent off to another cave where the designers put in an orc enemy with a massive amount of health and a extremely damaging war hammer. I didn't have any god weapons and defeating the orc would take a long time so I just uninstalled it. I'm not going to waste my time with snail dialogue and near invincible joke enemies just because the mod makers thought they were being hilarious.

I've tried Daggerfall a few times but I always get lost and lose interest. I guess I'm just a casual but I really enjoy the nudity

I actually like the daggerfall combat more than Skyrim's FLASHY SWINGS HERE AND THERE WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO IMPACT. It's just a shame that beyond some sprite work and items it's basically unmoddable.

>>Agent of Righteous Might

I thought it was decent. Collecting # of things was annoying as fuck. I liked being undercover. The enemy underground place is too big. But then inside my game kept crashing so I uninstalled it.

>Blood of the Nord
It was pretty good for awhile but it got a bit monotonous.

>You will never join the Dibellan sex cult
>You will never frolic naked with your sisters in the faith to glorify the goddess

You can fast travel in Daggerfall to any major location without discovering it. You should go to Daggerfall to advance the story.

>Falskaar

Is a good quest mod. The new map isn't has interesting as Skyrim because it's more featureless and empty, but the settlements are the focus anyway. The story is pretty good, although the weapons and outfits are mostly generic bandit tier. It has good dungeons and a couple town battles. The main enemy has cool guard outfits and shields. Near the end there is a big battle storming an enemy stronghold.

I didn't know that. I probably have video game and internet induced ADHD, feels like you need a whiteboard to play that game.

A big problem with mods is that they make new spaces that are just fucking huge. It makes no sense to have a space the size of a cathedral under a house. I like having 10 mannequins but they don't have to be 8 feet apart in a fuckhuge room.

The new castle doesn't have to be a massive labyrinth. All that space is just shit I have to run through over and over again to get to the useful bits of the space.

Other mods do something great and then add one single thing to sabotage the whole thing. Like the town of Amberguard. It is a great, cozy little town with a cool, realistic sized castle with a great layout. But then they added a random encounter at the front gate. So you can't get inside without bypassing bandits, or an angry wizard or mammoths. What the fuck? It's a pain in the ass. Everytime you exit your castle and the townfolk are grabbing bows and shit because there is a wizard outside the gate. Uninstalled.

I hope they form a lot of independent nations for TES6.

I can just never get through the first dungeon and call it quits.
Guess I'm too casual.

>I don't like how the so-called "moral choices" come down to "Do you want to murder this defenseless civilian/already-defeated opponent? Also, letting them go will ALWAYS fuck you over. The correct option is always murder."
To add on to that, the situation with the Orcs particularly bothered me.

The Orc guy you're doing the quest with has this whole backstory where he was in love with a non-Orc girl and was going to marry her but ultimately caved to social pressure and Orc customs, then she got killed because he wasn't there to protect her. He regrets what he did and wishes he'd been strong enough to stand up to his family and marry the girl despite their disapproval. He apparently learned absolutely nothing from this experience and will insist that you kill an unarmed refugee who stole some food from one of the strongholds to feed his starving family because "The law must be upheld. No exceptions." If you refuse, he tells you to fuck off and the Orcs refuse to work with you.

>play daggerfall
>really enjoy the huge ass dungeons where you can get lost in for hours
>start to think half of my quests are broken because I cant never find the quest items in them
>turns out every dungeon has a dozen of fake walls

dont spawn quest items behind fake walls you fucks

>Thalmor working for the good of the empire
>Thalmor bringing anything of the empire anywhere

Nigger, are you serious?

how did it wipe out mysticism? The spells are still there, they just got dumped elsewhere

So Orc still count as elves, right? If the Thalmor were to unmake reality would my favorite race make it through?

It's a joke user.
Removing the school of mysticism is fucking retarded because of all the schools that exist, mysticism is the only one that has a monastic order dedicated sorely to studying it as a way of life and several books discussing it.

All races would make it through.
Perhaps not the Hist and the Elder Scrolls because they're fucking weird but that's it.

>You will never join the Dibellan sex cult

Oh, user, but you can:

loverslab.com/files/file/392-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2016-06-21/

>Falksaar
Haven't been there but my bro who also play Skyrim told me he stopped using his latest character because he got sick of this empty place

>Hoping for the fall of the Empire

/out/ Thalmor scum

Falskaar is decent, but it has its issues. I wouldn't say the story was very good. I didn't like Jarl Agnar's voice acting, which is a problem, because he talks a lot. I also didn't like how the story ends with [/spoiler]a deus ex machina. You beat the bad guy in a duel but he's going to win anyway, then DRAGON OUT OF NOWHERE kills him instead.[/spoiler].

Don't trust novajam's Falskaar video, though. It must be from an earlier version of the mod, and makes it look worse than it really is.

>loverslab.com/files/file/392-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2016-06-21/
Doesn't that require a female PC like just about every SexLab mod does?

Man I'm sure glad by that point they already have outlawed Thaumaturgy with the No-Levitate-Act.

Yes, and?
Don't tell me you don't play Skyrim with your perfect waifu.

>he plays as a male character

Jokes aside, I've just installed it user, so I couldn't tell you

Some mods are way more fun with a male character, like enslavement mods or SexLab Defeat.

my only skills are
alteration, restoration and enchanting
i only fight with werewolf form
How the fuck do i level restoration and enchanting?
Alteration levels up fairly well, but fuck these two.

>he doesn't like to see his perfect waifu defiled by some filthy beast

user, do you even Skyrim?

> it's not a waifu game like new vegas or mass effect
explain fallout 4

You can still enslave and rape stuff with a female.
A magical dildo belt appears when you're about to fuck something.

>Being a cuck and to animals no less

I hope the Thalmor fall too, ya big memer.

>lesbo stuff

Truly the worst fetish.

>raping other women as a female character

The only characters you should rape as a female are men, boys and rieklings. I don't want to hear any of this futa or strapon gay entry level fetish shit nigga.

more importantly why couldn't I scream "In nomine" and chop her head off, like all the other vampire scum.

What if you want to play a male character and be raped by female bandits? There doesn't seem to be much out there for the sub guys.

Something which always bothered me about SexLab is how displaced everything is, from dialogues to animation switches. I wish there would be a mod which makes it more lore friendly and immersive. Or does something like this already exist and I just suck at modding?

No, they were working for the dominion, but they kind of captured the feel.

Albeit they weren't rooting out chaos so much as Talos worshippers.

>Imping they wouldn't hide their shit
get good scrub

All the sub guys are playing as a female to self insert, that's why theres a buttload of it

She'd probably kill you afterwards.

That's entirely possible, user.

>make female pc
>use uunp special you know the one
>decide to be degenerate and lewd another female
>have SOS with linked physics
>jiggle physics go fucking haywire
Yeah even if i wanted, it never really works out for me.
Easier for me to play as a hobo wizard or something.

>lore friendly
How can you make sex lore friendly?

>oogaa boooga sex doesn't exist

Sex was certainly part of the lore in and before Daggerfall.

By not going full

>want to fug? benis in bagina :DD

tier dialogues. It's not like sex doesn't exist in TES.

user what the fuck are you talking about.

>female
>SOS
kys
whats with all these 12 year old closet homosexuals who think fapping to a male and woman having sex makes them gay

I wanted to give my curved sword so bad to that white haired nord, and couldn't.
I think Olfina Graymane was her name.
>minding my business in whiterun
>she walks by
>"what's the matter? can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman"
that's all it takes apparently
Shit like this is why i love TES lore, i wish they'd release some sort of Lore atlas that was comfortable to read.

But SexLab is just a framework.
SexLab doesn't add dialogues or shit, that depends on the particular mod.

pls respond
most leveling guides are dated

>semantics

Every sex mod needs SexLab and every mod I know has the same problems.

It's gay to jerk off dude, you're rubbing a dick with your very own hand, that's pretty homo.

That's the irony of it. It's all "Press Button and sex will happen". I think there's maybe one mod that actually adds sex dialogues, but otherwise it's just a showreel of sex animations.

No, it's not semantics.
You really don't understand what SexLab if you complain about it because the dialogue in sex mods is for the most part shit.
To put another example, it'd be like complaining about SKSE because some other mod that uses it is shit.

>implying 2016 Bethesda care about any of that, or are even aware of it

Here's your (You)

>tfw you will never experience Atmora before the freezing
>tfw when you will never brave the sea of ghost to seek out Atmora discovering a lost society of humans eeking out an existence.
>tfw you will never go an an epic quest to undo the magical disaster and return the home of man to glory.

>Kirkbride creates some of the best lore ever to grace videogames
>Bethesda doesn't give two shits about any of it because the average Skyrim-humping spastic won't notice

FUCK

>"LMAO WHAT IF WE MADE A DLC WHERE YOU CAN BE A VAMPIRE HUNTER AND THEN NOT LET YOU HUNT A VAMPIRE THAT ALSO HAS AN ELDER SCROLL XD"
HKJNJMKGNYJGNJKGK
HATE

>mfw nerevarine and vehk are in Akavir fucking snakes

What's their excuse for banning the worship of Talos? They describe it as being a silly thing that humans do, but never bother to explain why it's harmful or bad.

It's heresy because Talos was a man, not an Aedra.

Like the Nerevarine would invite that loser to come with him.

The Thalmor believe Mundus was a mistake that Lorkhan tricked the Aedra into making.

In order to destroy mundus and return to the mythic age, they need to destroy the towers that underpin the world. One of which isthe worship of Talos who himself among others a reincarnation of Lorkhan's avatar on earth sent down specifically to fuck with Mer.

Peleniel, Talos, The Champion, The Dragonborn, all are incarnations sent down in man's most dire need

Just a reminder that the Nerevarine is the reason morrowind is a shithole now

>Pelinal
>insane, immortal, ultra-powerful time traveller
>Knightsofthenine.exe
>lol just a dude in armor, hail valorous knight

TOOOOOOOOOODD

>There are people that don't kill Vivec everytime

>Redguard
WE

I kill him, but only after I remove the Heart from the equation.

Yeah, its quite sad because from what the books say, Pelinal is a walking mer slaughtering homicidal maniac.

After killing nearly every Ayelid of importance, they cut off his head and he STILL was able to live for a little while after to give a warning.

I know why they want his worship gone, I'm just wondering what their excuse is when talking to humans.

The whole heresy thing comes across as more pompous than angry.

>The whole heresy thing comes across as more pompous than angry.

Or a silly pretext to justify Thalmor presents in the Empire.

Because they don't want silly men believing they can become god.
The same reason necromancers belittle and slander Arkay whenever they can.

Well for most humans Talos worship isnt the entire basis of their culture. Its like asking you to stop putting up a christmas tree for christmas after a long and devestating war.

Hell if you werent a brain dead Nord, every single human could have worshipped Talos in secret as it was never enforced. It would have been one of those wink wink nudge nudge things until the humans bitch slapped the Mer again and high five each other on how stupid the elves were for believing them.

But the Nords somehow couldnt think that far ahead.

Mostly for redguards and bretons.
Nords worship Talos because he's arguably nord and Imperials like him because he was the first Septim.
Imperials have a legit reason to worship him and yet they're the most calm about the concordat, nords are just fucking retarded in general.
Hell, even if we ignore that Talos isn't only Hjalti but an oversoul of multiple people, some sources claim that Hjalti was actually a breton and not a nord.

I really, really don't understand why people like the nords so much, I guess it's because they're white but holy fuck are they stupid.

>That whole stealth archery description

What are the chances the next Elder Scrolls will be set in Akaviri?

That's akin to creating a new IP and they wouldn't want to alienate a large portion of the playerbase like that.

Not very likely

Although it would be interesting to note that the Nerevarine fucked off to Akavir just like the original Nerevar and he eventually made his way to Hammerfall so perhaps theres a game that follows the Nerevarine's adventures through Hammerfall.

Other than that I think Valenwood is the most popular candidate...

the PEOPLE want HIGH ROCK

Only weaboos and lorefags care about Akaviri so zero.
Argonia or Elsweyr are also a no-no because furries should kill themselves and yiff in hell.
Hammerfell is now plot irrelevant but it has niggers so it's a strong choice.
It also could be High Rock since the Convention Tower is there.
Summerset Isles and/or Valenwood are probable, especially the last one since they had hints about the city trees stopping moving which, not only would facilitate making a game, but it would fit since most of the games have had any hint to the following one, ones more direct than others like Morrowind.

Personally i'd rather take Summerset, Altmer society and culture is pretty much unknown compared to the other races.
The only cool thing they have is the Psijic Order and they're pretty much independent.

>Play in a land filled with Gay fag half men who call themselves kings and have endless squabbles

Well in any case I doubt theyd go back to an existing province...

Single province games are the worst.

While Im interested in the lore possibilities, i cant imagine Black Marsh being interesting at all.

Poisonous swamps and swamp holes as an entire province sounds like absolute hell to play.

That's why it should be southern Morrowind, eastern Cyrodiil, and western Black Marsh in one.

Fuck off this is Skyrim, go back to your own land you fucking spooks.

post forests

>Poisonous swamps and swamp holes as an entire province sounds like absolute hell to play.
Apparently there's more biomes there than just that, according to ESO.

>download captured dreams
>play through some mine slavery and get upgraded to a smith
>dialogue breaks with my smith overlord who won't stop trying to talk to me
>ask for a fix
>dev tells me it was fixed on the latest patch
>I'm already using the latest patch

what a mod

>Dibella cult
>That Daedra who loves BDSM
>You can marry but hell freezes before there's any sex involved

>user who posted the gayest pic in this thread claims what is and what isn't gay

oh, the irony.

user I'm going to fap to your graphics 11/10

rate mine
>pls no bully

CBBE or UNP?

CBBE if you're a thickshitter or better yet, kill yourself.
UNP if you have a good sense of aeshtetics.

30 minutes into books and chill and he gives you this look

You do realize that CBBE is the same as UNP, except with more customization thanks to BodySlide, right? You can have the same bodytype that UNP uses with CBBE.

The best Daedra, no question.

It's the same as UNP but looking like shit.

That doesn't make any sense senpai. Are you mentally challenged?

CBBE. It goes from realistc but curvy, to THICK THICK THICK.

I subscribe to the former, btw.

you're beyong help, desu

No but you must be underage if you prefer CBBE.
Go post your awful waifus on /tesg/.

is there a console command to reset the cameras postion?
every time I reload a save the camera is stuck to my horse

>It's just a shame that beyond some sprite work and items it's basically unmoddable.
Unity support was literally JUST released.
Now you can do whatever you want with the game, I think.

DARKED

unp silly, cbbe is shit .can be THICC or skinny

cbbe is way different, no matter what you do the body still has that "fat" look to it.

The cucks don't know what they are talking about. UUNP via bodyslide. Unp has better morphs and Caliente has stated with bodyslide it's the superior choice.

Enjoy better bouncing tits and ass with fI'll thiccness with UUNP.

T A L O S
A
L
O
S

> its a Hermaeus Mora talks to you incredibly slowly and you can't skip his dialogue episode

D-DELET THIS

So who is the badder bad. Mehrunes Dagon or Molag Bal?

Talos is the real god you fucking imperial heretic nigger garbage. Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

>get fucked royally by a meteor, lava, and lizards
>BUT W-W-WE CAN BECOME GODS, N-N'WAH!

since changing from bad to good is still change and thus under Mehrunes' sphere, gotta say he's better than Molag "murder-shit-fuck" Bal

any good male companions for oblivion that aren't just glorified henchmen? I want to make a tight knit band of bros

>Play big orc warrior
>Join Imperials
>Kill every Thalmor I see out in the wilderness on the downlow and hide the bodies
>mfw I get to rise through the ranks of the better faction and purge corrosive elements at the same time

Mehrunes Dagon still has the spheres of revolution and political change.
Molag Bal only dominates and rapes everywhere he goes.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74568/?

Post a tossaway email and I'll send you my 3 knight followers I use. With that overhaul it'll feel authentic.