Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/38686/can-i-play-ds-games-from-any-region-on-the-3ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do. Probably going to trade it in for an Xbox One or something. Already pirated everything I wanted and nothing coming out looks good.

I dont think its worth the price, neither are most of the games on it.

i do fgt

I own three.

I got the small N3DS instead. I wanted something a bit more pocket friendly, and also something better suited for my freakishly small and girly hands.

I just got one with MHGen and MH4U. I think it was a mistake getting it so late, the only upcoming game that interests me is pokeymen.

Because I'm European. Nintendo doesn't want my money.

Or more like I don't want Nintendo games.

Well except maybe SMT games. I guess I'll get one eventually. Or wait couple more years for proper emulation. My backlog is huge anyway.

I don't need/want one

I own three and about 15 games + virtual console titles & digital downloads

Not enough money.

If you're not interested in more than that on the combined DS/3DS library, the problem is YOU.

>240p
>current year

Looking at the new MonHun and Pokemon is borderline nauseating.

>He's not playing Picross 3D 2
Kill yourself.

I already have a hacked o3DS XL. What features am I actually missing, homebrew or otherwise?

because i dont support foolish anti-standard stubbornness. nintendo cant keep selling their cutesy shit for much longer. the new zelda gave me some hope tho

You're missing a nipple.

because NoA wont release a standard small n3ds without a shitty decal. i just want a normal white one

>throw 300 euro at the screen for n3ds xl generation edition and mh4u
>generations looks like a blurry mess
>3d looks bad and is hard on the eyes
>generations itself is a shit game
>try mh4u
>everything falls into place, feels like im playing MHFU again but with more content

my heart bleeds a little for paying 300 euro for a single game but i'm having a good time

No games.

You must be very picky.

i bricked my old xl and am too poor to buy a new one

Is generations that bad? I was just about to pick it up. Maybe I'll stick with 4u

I do, and I love it even when it's not even hacked. Best system this gen.

It's the worst console on the market in form factor, hardware, quality and ergonomics, has next to no must have games, and most of its better stuff has already been ported or will be ported.

It's pretty much a console that will not be worth touching once emulation comes around and will be quickly forgotten.

It also has a sparse release schedule, which killed a lot of momentum. The only people getting enjoyment out of it are children [to which a lot of the low tier games appeal to] or die hard Nintendo fans that enjoy torturing themselves with low quality software.

how did you brick it?

How so? Name me 10 games released in the last 3 years that aren't made for children and not complete shit. It's a platform of brand rather than quality. All the games lack any fundamental good game design choices.

You're grounded!!

i fell for the piracy meme and fucked up somewhere

roast me all you want ;_;

?? Why should I, so you can arrogantly say "those games are shit" like a two year old?

There's nothing on it I even remotely want to play, also not supporting Nintendo's fucking gimmick machine.

>hey guys i heard touchscreens are new and hot
>also dual monitors
>YESSSS LETS THROW AWAY EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT THE OLD GAMEBOY AND MAKE THIS CLUNKY PILE OF SHIT
>later
>OMG GUYS 3D
>YES
>REMEMBER THOSE OLD SHITTY PSEUDO 3D PRINTED CARDS
>LETS DO IT LIKE THAT
>YESSSS
Fuck Nintendo and that shit.

that sucks user, did you at least have nandmin backup? Most bricks are recoverable

I've been thinking about it, some of the games do look really interesting and outside of my usual type, but I refuse to spend money on a device with such an atrocious screen and resolution.
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?
We've got phones that casually do 1440p, and Nintendo, known for its clear, striking and iconic visual styles, puts such a piece of garbage on their premier handheld device?

If the NX isn't at least at 1080p I won't get that one either, I mean what the flying fuck are they even doing in Japan.

Exactly, the list is shit to begin with. Picking 10 is hard, because it hardly has 3.

Look at the Nintendo Generals recommendation list, its close to 40% ports, on top of most of the games being garbage like Animal Crossing or Kirby. There are no standards when it comes to this platform, which is why you need to take everything said about it lightly.

It attracts people that would roll in shit and try to convince others of how enjoyable it is.

What games do you enjoy, my friend? Have any recommendations?

This is the only 3ds thread around, I might as well ask here.

I know for a fact many DS games were region free. Before the DSi was created, all DS games from japan could be played on US and EU DS.Those cartridges were region free.

Can I play those same Ds games on 3DS too?

You should see the screen they used. The XL models have 96DPI. You would love looking at every game through a screen door.

Dark Souls III
Overwatch
D44M
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
The Evil Within
Axiom Verge

no backup, the thing is hardbricked and can't even go into an alternative boot menu, guess i just got really fucking unlucky

luckily i only bought one game on the e-shop before i killed it

post 3ds in hand

While i agree that the device has a low resolution screen, I still want to play and enjoy the games on it.

I had one. Most of the games are pretty god damn awful. When I found most of them just get put on phones like AA5, I just didn't care anymore.

I have a GBA SP AGS 101 and an EZ IV flashcart instead

And it controls like shit, and it feels like shit to hold, and breaks easily.

That being said, there's not many games on it to begin with that are anything worthwhile.

you didn't even try googling it, did you?

gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/38686/can-i-play-ds-games-from-any-region-on-the-3ds

we need a sticky, even if it's just for the gesture

Hes talking about NDS games retard

?

you can play those games on the 3ds

Well, i have about 30 games on mine that i enjoy, so i'll respectfully disagree. It was nice discussing this with you today. :)

>expecting a handheld system to run games at 1440p

phones can do it easily because they arent built around gaming. it doesnt take much processing power to view an image a 1440p compared to running a game at that resolution

But I do, you give me hand cramps after 30 minutes of play and there's literally not a single position that allows you and me to be comfy at the same time.

Oh man that blows it looks like there are some ways of recovering depending on how it happened

Might need a hard mod and a pi. Cheaper than a new one at least

Good for you, we can't all live in the NES era.

I bought one for Fire Emblem Awakening. To this day, that and FE Fates are the only games I own on it. Never have I owned a console with fuck all on it to the extent of the 3DS.

I'm over the age of 12.

I do though

Much appreciated, thank you.

I do though, the LoZ one with the emblem on the front.

I freaking love the 3DS. Gonna get my Pokemon on in November

This. If I wanted to play N64 games, I would do just that.

>Rhythm Heaven, Rune Factory and Prof Layton arent marked weeb
>Legend of Legacy is
Its only weeb if you dont like it I guess. RF4 is 3ds exclusive last I checked

That's disgusting. Seriously, there are maybe a handful of games I'd be interested in, and for 200 bucks it's okay in theory, but there's no way I'd be able to enjoy playing anything with such a crap resolution, non-existent antialiasing, muddy as fuck textures and small & cramped screen.

Fuck 3D. Fuck multiple displays. Give me one clear, crisp, vibrant and colorful screen. 1080p is enough. That way I'd go for the NX.

>320x200
>less powerful than a PSP
I dont need "muh graphics" but I have fuckingn standards

I'm a UK fag and don't understand your post at all.

I do....and can't wait for it to die so Monster Hunter can come back home to console.

You'll have got to settle for 720p. Not even the Vita is 720p, go figure.
>but Smartphones!
Comparing smartphones to handhelds is the dumbest shit one can do.

>fuckingn

Bought an o3ds for $40 on craigslist because it had a broken wifi chip. I replaced it for $10 and have a decent little handheld now.

I'd like to get an n3ds so I can play xenoblade and monhun without having to claw grip the system. Maybe I'll pick one up around Christmas

There are lots of great games on the 3DS user. You are the problem, not the console. I have more games for my 3DS than my other consoles combined.

This. I'll never get people that buy a console and then compains about buying only one game on it.
Why didn't you inform yourself before about its library? Why on earth would you buy a console for less than 5 exclusives you might like?