Happy 127th birthday, Nintendo!

Happy 127th birthday, Nintendo!

You are the only reason why I still play video games. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlH1rltBfbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh boy, we're gonna get something on the NX today.

no we don't

>You are the only reason why I still play video games.

GET NECKED, NINTENDO FUCKING SUCKS DICK ANYMORE

THEY ARE LITERALLY A SHELL OF THEIR FORMER SELVES, BROUGHT DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF FUCKING APPS

FEEL SHAME user, BECAUSE YOU SUCK THE SAME DICK

no

what video games? do you mean amiibos?

A shell of what once was brilliance is better than anything else these days sadly.

just kill yourself, my man!

Nah, life is too beautiful.

>127 years later
>People still desperately hoping for this company to die
Stay strong, Nintendo. I need the tears of jealous shitposters to sustain me for the next 127 years.

>Mfw they say Nintendo is irrilevant
>Mfw they are so irrilevant people can't stop talking about them

M A D
A
D

>you will die in Nintendo's lifetime

>Nintendo still makes video games, but that's debateable.
Can someone say me what he meaned this?

>You are the only reason why I still play video games. Thank you.

unless you are a Wii U owner

Nintendo will literally never die.

He means that some people debate they don't make games anymore. But that doesn't necessary represent his own idea.
Besides, Nintendo always made games, aka toys, in their lifetime and they will never stop. Amiibos, for all the hate they get, are still toys. Like those toys Nintendo always made.

Where's the NX news, bros?

Unironically, Nintendo is the best.

Wait a month, before you check back. Could be a while.

They were never good.

Awful, overrated company with a delusional cult-like fanbase, and were only relevant when they had a strong third-party during the 8/16-bit days.

that's a fact

Why so mad, fappymatsu?

5 HOURS

1 HOUR

screencap this

Just looking through their patent paper.
That is some shit ass stuff.

It must be nice to be this delusional to all the shit Nintendo has been doing as of recent .

>nintendo's bday today
>no nx news
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

It's still the day before their birthday in most countries. It's the 23rd in Japan, but not even the crack of dawn yet.

THIS THREAD IS IN VIORATION OF GRORIOUS NINTEDO'S PROPERTY RIGHTS REGARDING OUR IMAGE OF NINTENDO NAME. PREASE PAY US OR WE TAKE DOWN YOUR POST THANK YOU, GRORIOUS NINTENDO COMPANY

I'd be content if they simply announced the announcement date at this point.

Yeah, I think they could definitely stand to at least confirm what month it will be. There are only three left in 2016, really. I was just pointing out that if they're going to do anything for their birthday (NX or otherwise), it will be in the next 24 hours and not the next couple hours.

They never said they were going to announce something during their birthday. Or during the eurogame Expo. Or during TGS. Or during the Gamescom.

You guys need to chill and stop believing random rumors on the internet. If the launch is still March and the NX hasn't been delayed, the announcement will happen eventually.

Killing the gameindustri since 1988

>nx is launched in less than 6 months
>still no idea what is
Thats not normal man. Quite frankly its worrying

If they reveal it in a couple weeks, that will be only a couple weeks less time than between the DS's reveal and release.

I mean, their birthday is tomorrow.

You're a retard for thinking Nintendo gives a fuck about anniversaries. Look at metroid or look how fucking lazy they were for the 30th anniversaries for Zelda and Mario.

People like you are the reason why i dropped all hope that compagny, who become the shadow of themselve
Despite being a true supporter of every of their IPs, the last decade and half had a huge negative impact on my "faith".

I really wish they overcome whatever is rotting them but clearly, it's not gonna happened real soon...

youtube.com/watch?v=tlH1rltBfbw
"OPEN YOUR EYES" she says
And damn, she's fuckin true

what is going on

I've been disillusioned with Nintendo for a while but what they did to AM2R was the last straw. Fuck them. I'm skipping NX.

>NX
>N X
>November X
>November 10th
The codename was the date they are gonna reveal it all along.

>Garfield

Really?

>the japanese surely operate after my retarded date system

Kill yourself you literal retard

you are pathetic.

>implying they even consider revealing it before then

The reveal is in October.

>You are the only reason why I still play video games.

People like you is why games suck now. Enjoy your next generation handheld hybrid with game apps at $60. Amiibos nor DLC not included.

I like your honest behaviour, OP. This boards needs more optimistic people like you and less "videogames are all shit now" people.

>Sucking Nintendo's dick after all
You better be baiting.