Well?

well?

getting this?

No. I'm satisfied with my regular PS4.

I have a PS4 already it's trash.

Why would anyone willingly put themselves through Sony's dull and dark walking movies? Just ordered this, you should too.

getting what? PS4? never

Came here to say this. Thanks user.

probably
wonder if I'd be able to sell my old piss4

Good purchase. Get gears 4.

no

this

once i had to redeem my online sub a third time i was through being a sonycuck

Might do but I can also play that on PC.

No, there's no fucking point to it.

isn't there that play anywhere system where you buy the game you can play on both?

no, why would I

yeah true true true

I might just buy it then and the new Forza. Playstation was never for me anyway, I shouldn't have got caught up in the Sony hype after the Xbox One announcement shit.

I only plan to play Persona 5 and The Last Guardian in the upcoming years, so I don't really give a fuck.

Name some good reasons why i should
Btw 'hurr durr Bloodborne and Dark Souls' do NOT count as valid reasons

I don't think so, you better not waste your time and put it in the trash where it belong.

I don't understand this reasoning. Xbox is on its way to becoming just Microsoft's equivalent of Steam Boxes. Xbox is irrelevant now that all exclusives are coming to PC.

I'll get a PS4 in January for $99 on Craigslist. Will probably sell it after I've played the 4 games I'm excited for.

No.

i saw that. fucking great price.

too bad i'm broke ;_:

Yeah because I'm a pc gamer that wants persona 5, ace combat, bloodborne and any future armored core.
The only reason to get a console at any point is for exclusives. Specs are pointless arguing points because PC wins everytime.

Yeah
Didn't buy a regular PS4 cause I was holding out for the Neo
Now I'll spend 400eurobux on a machine to play Bloodborne and multiplats
I'd rather not spend 1000€+ building a PC since my laptop serves me well in everything apart newly released vidya

Also PC doesn't have BB and any decent console exclusives that may come out
90% of Sony exclusives are hot shit tho

>future armored core.
Why wouldnt that come to PC?

sure why not. it's cheap and looks cool. good addition for my pc.

Because all the ones on the PS3/360 didn't?

Maybe when this gen ends.

I literally just built a rig with with a gtx 1070. The only incentive I'd have to upgrade my regular ps4 is if bloodborne gets a stable 30 fps and the pc port of FFXV gets delayed to 2018.

Still don't have a regular PS4.
Gonna just upgrade the PC.
Might pick up an NX if it's different enough from the PS4/Xbone

yeah but FROM puts games on PC now, games that arent funded by sony anyways

not for long

>buying a MP oriented game on PC

Bad idea

what do you mean?

>paying for online
great idea

I still don't know. I held off on getting a PS4, I do want the performance boosts it would give for 1080p gaming but I can't be certain what it's future is gonna be like regarding support from devs, if they're gonna always bother putting in the pro mode.

Yes

well, you wont have mod access for skyrim and fallout

>Playing a broken game
Even better idea

It is if it means healthy online populations. Seriously, GOW4 will be dead after a month on W10.

>broken game
superb post

isn't there cross play?

I'm just doubtful. The other guy is probably a retarded sony fag who thinks FROM is now entirely legally owned by sony.

Only on horde mode. Public versus matches are split.

Maybe I will in 2-5 years if my current PS4 breaks, it'll make a fine replacement.

Given both my fat PS2 and fat PS3 had issues and I been using the PS4 like 10-16 hours/day, I'm expecting it to happen

that's unhealthy, mang

Nope. Literally no reason to since I have the normal model. I don't give a shit about 4k and the Poopstation Prolapse has none of the features I was hoping they'd add, like full BC with all past playstations, free multiplayer, native framerate improvement from upgraded hardware, etc.

it's not even 4k

You know, I'm a Sony faggot and I usually defend their shit, but even I can't defend this. This is a huge kick in the balls to everyone who bought the original PS4. Fuck you.

>shills shilling shills.

It's happening. Somebody murder me please, I don't wanna suicide cuz my family will be sad.

>le false flag king

Don't see the point.
Don't have a 4K TV. And even if I did, if I wanted my games to look good, I'd play them on my PC.

The only good thing about the slim/pro is that it'll drive the price of OG 500gb's down, so I can play Bloodborne at long last.

I like my ps4 and it's cheaper than a PC so maybe. If the NX turns out to be a handheld with powerful graphics I might get that instead.

What are you talking about you cretin?

So glad I didnt buy a console this gen

maybe bloodborne will be able to maintain 30fps with the pro though

playing it with constant drops to 15fps and long loading times sucks

but that's assuming it gets a patch anyway

So even if I gave a shit aboit 4k, that would be one more thing to be pissed about.

Yeah no, fuck sony. I may presently be a console cuck, but at least Im a smart one. I buy all my games dirt cheap used off ebay and I don't play multiplayer so sony makes nothing off me. Just built my wife a wow pc (testing the waters to see if I could do it) so Im thinking I will build myself something end of year with my bonus and ditch cucksoles for good.

>"Let's give the finger to all the 40 million people who bought our console this gen!"
This is why Sony taking first place is a mistake. They get too cocky and pull stupid shit like this

Depends. There's so much seemingly false advertising about it that I have to see it in action directly in comparison to the other models before deciding if it's worth it.

If my most wanted Jap games (GR2, Nioh, Yakuza 6, ZZT4+, etc.) Are confirmed 1080p 60fps with Pro, I'll get one

>buying the same console twice in less than 3 year time period
KEKED

Xbox is irrelevant since every game is released on PC.

PC masterrace + PS4 exclusives is the thing.

Also, good luck with Scorpio being a 700$-ish console just 30% stronger than PS4 Pro.

The Sony marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays it looks like

This has been in the pipeline since before the PS4 hit the market
Microsoft are staggering the gen too. It was the next logical step.

>xbox is irrelevant because PC
>but PC sucks because im a dumbass ps4 fanboy who like 20 frame per second cinematic experiences
PC makes all your little consoles irrelevant, dumbass,

>mustards spending $500 on a new graphic card every year

Sounds like sonygger logic.

>PC masterrace + PS4 exclusives is the thing.

If only PS4 had exclusives and not just one exclusive.

>YFW Sonyfags are trying to ride the master races coattails again.

You do realise every game you buy on W10 the money goes to the xbox division, yeah?

Will get the slim once I can justify it. Right now, other than BB and UC4 I don't have any games I'm itching to play (especially since P5 is coming to PS3).

There are a few down the pipeline I'm interested in, so maybe around this time next year?

you do realize the xbox division release games on W10, yeah?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the price has gone back up now :(

Getting an xbox and NX just as a big fuck you to sony.

Giving the consoles to my nephew's.sony seriously bad for the industry.

Yes, that was my point.

I play 1440p 60FPS+ on every single game on PC.

Good luck playing FFXV on PC, dumbass.

>PC
>2016
>Buy

>Owning a console trying to compete with PC

J U S T

anybody who does that can obviously afford it.

yep

Already own a PS4 and no 4k tv.
So no.

Haven't even gotten a regular PS4 yet. I got a PS3 last generation but I honestly don't see what's going to entice me into getting a PS4 or PS4 Go in the near future. I can even play Nier Automata on PC now.

Whatever, poor guy.

I'll be playing on my PC at 1440p 60FPS+ on every single fucking game, and enjoying the exclusives on my actual PS4, future PS4 Pro while you're playing minecraft on your probably shitty PC, or even worse, DoTA/LoL.

Seriously, you poorfags should find another imageboard with people like yourselves who can't afford shit. Be a fucking man, get a real job, be worth and then you'll be able to get a shitload of money with no time and enough free time to play vidya, fuck bitches and live.

You're just mad because I'm superior and I can afford everything. Cry me a river, dumbfuck.

Sony shill pls

>has no words to counter
>Le_Epic_Animu_gif

Well, you've gotta try again.

It is blatantly obvious that this thread is more shill than genuine user, Pajeet. Plz go.

Just want to play these 6 games: TLoU, W3, P5, Zero Dawn, Nier Automata and Disgaea 5 on PS4 that won't get frame rate problems.

Yes, I'll buy the PS4 Pro.

"Oh, please go, I can't counter your logic because I am poor and feel forced to choose a system or I'll go broke"

Seriously, poorfag, you're nothing to me.

You two, get a room already

Heh, I bet you're posting from a cheap laptop, or even worse, a "gamur" PC with a pathetic 1080p screen. Can't afford 1440p 144Hz yet? It must be boring to play with old graphics on a Gameboy resolution.

I'm glad you're still mad, you poorfags have no chance against your direct superiors.

Chances are you probably have a laptop that can barely run Eschatos.

Still feels like a kick in the dick for early adopters

both are terrible and have no[ games

Does a Dark Souls reskin literally warrant the 460 USD price tag? I can't believe people are so willing to buy an entire system just for that one game. Am I missing something? I loved DS1, sure, but not enough to buy an exclusive version of essentially the same game but set in a different universe.

Your defeat is clear, just like your bank account ;)

*Winning intensifies*

Hell no. But I'll look forward to the price drop for the regular.

I honestly still don't see the reason to get this PS4 other than BB unless you have irl consolefriend you want to play AAAAAAA shooters with.

>Dark Souls reskin
Plenty of good criticisms you could've made, that is not one of them.

Happy with my existing PS4.

I hung out in the hope that the PS4 Pro would be able to play games at a reliable 1080p 60fps, Im not interested in 1800p games at the usual 25fps with some extra graphical effects enabled.

You're being too easy, poorfag.

>XBOX becoming Microsofts steam machine
>can play all the great PC classics for a fraction of the price
So basically what steam machines should have fucking been in the first place. Sounds like perfection

Gaben a fat fucking retart

>sell old ps4
>buy a gaming pc instead

This is the correct choice

Fuck off MSI GeForce 1070 ARMOR 8G OC. 1920 Cuda Core PCIE 3.0 8 GB GDDR5 256-Bit Graphics Card - Black SHILL

STOP SHILLING YOUR MSI GeForce 1070 ARMOR 8G OC. 1920 Cuda Core PCIE 3.0 8 GB GDDR5 256-Bit Graphics Card - Black, FAGGOT SHILL

no one with a properly functioning brain. i already have a 2 year old pc with a 980 and 4690k which blows this shit out of the water and it didn't even cost that much more. the xbox scorpio however looks interesting. if it's significantly more powerful than my pc i may get it and a laptop and sell my pc.

ps5 is speculated to release in 2018. Why buy a pro?

>he was autistic enough to type it out, word for word, keystroke for keystroke

>another 400 dollars just to stay up to date
Weren't consoles supposed to last an entire generation?

I agree, blood borne was meant to have fast paced combat, but they just cut a few animations, e.g. the dodge roll, and movement speed isn't much faster, and i was kind of hoping for a form of fast paced dance like combat

>He can't type without looking at his keyboard

KEK

Every kid in the neighborhood get this in X-mas his/her parents think it´s a complete new console

>tfw the picture you posted causes 2 trolls to try and troll, each convinced they're trolling each other

If the PS4 were a console from the 90's, it would have an expansion slot built in and 3 years after it came out they're really a GPU or Memory expansion for it

>implying
Go take your ritalin kid

Nope, because instead of pushing hard for 1080p stable 60fps they're hopping on the 4k hype train (the vast majority of games won't be native 4k and the vast majority of people don't have a 4k TV).
I would easily drop the schmeckles for a console that could run Witcher 3 and Bloodborne with stable 60fps.
If anyone really wanted the best graphics they'd go to PC unless they're just retards with too much money, Sony got scared and preemptively showed their mid generation (which is also a fucking stupid thing I hope doesn't last) console which will greatly under perform.

If the PS4 was a 90's console, it would have launched rivalling $1000 PC's but still cost the same, instead of being equivalent to a $400 PC from day 1.

SHUT UP IDIOTS

GO BACK TO YOUR MSI GeForce 1070 ARMOR 8G OC. 1920 Cuda Core PCIE 3.0 8 GB GDDR5 256-Bit Graphics Card - Black

IDIOTS

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ASSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Even 1080/60 is unattainable for consoles.

Vita is dead. PS4 Pro getting panned almost unanimously. Xbox Scorpio and Nintendo NX looking to beat it while PC retains overall dominance.

How does it feel to support a dying company user?

Oh, I'm not interested in Sony at all. I was just bored.

What was he thinking at this very moment?

>I was just pretending.
Haha, got me!

ummmmmmmmmmmm

yeah?

i did

>Just built my wife a wow pc
Like it fucking matters what you retards do. Blizzard is cucking you and taking your money at that.

Enjoy those hours you could be spending with your wife. I fucking hate seeing friends play wow or league. hours and money wasted on the same fucking garbage

Save your wife senpai

Shut up faggot kid

Go back to bed

It's 350Watts, the normal PS4 is like 150Watts

I don't want to kill the environment and pay like $100 more per month on my electricity provider just to play games slightly better.

I don't currently have a ps4. But I do plan to get the new slim model really soon

>2016
>The PS4 still dosen't have Backwards compatability
>With this new modle you have Forwards compatability and HDR :)
>You can always buy Remasted wersons of your favorite games and stream them from our PS now feature.
No fuck you Sony where are my games?
Where are My backwards compatability?
I am happy you crash and burn on every front right now. I haven't used your shit console since the first Nioh beta.

Nah no reason to. I already have a ps4 and dont that doesnt increase the framerate on any of my older games. It also doesnt have a 4k bluray player. Its not raelly offering me a whole lot.

I'd buy a PS4 pro is all it had to offer was a cell propcessor the ability to run ps3 games

It's a Win 10 store game meaning tampering of files will be almost impossible. So hacking is likely out of the question. PC gamers who have the horsepower to play graphic intense games tend to be older and more mature than consolebros but I second your understood opinion that F2P games and MOBAs have a shit tier user base.

>I would spend $400 on a machine to play PS3 games, when an actual PS3 would cost me $70

I doubt BB will even get a Pro Mode patch. Without the patch, the game will not be optimized for the new hardware and will likely have minimal to absolute zero gain in graphics or performance.

People are crazy willing to burn cash for convience of only having a single console hooked up to their TV.

I don't get people like that. Most entertainment centres have at least 4 shelves for bits of kit. Hell even the most basic wooden TV stands have at least 3.

>mfw I've pre-ordered it already

I suppose playing PS3 games with the benefit of the PS4's hardware would be nice experience

But it would just utilise the old cell CPU. It wouldn't benefit from anythjng

This image is sexy as fuck. God I fucking hate Neptunia's gameplay but these sexy ass anime bitches still make me want to play it.

Every straight man wants to jerk it to Noire

He was thinking
"huh, has a 4k blue ray player in it. well we are fucking retarded".

Why dont sonyggers even their their games?What the fuck do they do?play warframe?

nah. Pro is a waste of goyim bucks

So? uncharted 4 just came out for PC

It seems like, after all, I won.

>Sonygger thinks he won

Post your desktop