We won't even be able to complain about game censorship on youtube

This will affect us i'm telling you
don't get pro-censorship hysterical

>Please police the site for us because we can't program bots for shit
This gonna be good

I dont know what this is and I doubt it will change anything regarding the channels that already report about censorship in gaming bruh

It's an entire system designed to have people reporting "problematic" videos and earn points for each flag
The problem is that this could turn youtube into an echo chamber for whichever mob is biggest, forcing people to agree with them or have their videos flagged

>those dislikes

Lel. Next time they will disable the like/dislike system too.

For awhile weren't you unable to dislike comments? Or maybe that was facebook

you can you just don't get money off of it
which doesn't matter to anyone but greedy youtubecucks in the first place

allowing sjws to make it into a safe space where all that remains will be fat ugly women complaining about men

this is great, now I can mass report all the videos you faggots keep posting about in e celeb threads.

>yt cracks down on clickbait
>a bad thing

>Implying this won't affect other types of videos

How is that a bad thing? You can get rid of all the cancer now like Leafyishere

>First demonitizing videos for bad words in description/tags
>Now this
It's like they are begging for a new video site to take their place

Cred Forums heroes when? finaly we could stop all the degenerate that post anime tits

exactly what I'm implying.

h-he's sorta cute
like...a retarded cute.
Not a gay or anything

twitter has the same system and now their stocks are worthless

DSP's days are numbered, his videos are always negative with him talking shit to his fans or game devs

You can an hero right now.

Why is this skater stoner looking kid so fucking popular?

>Can help remove videos like shit by Leafyishere, Pewdiepie, and shitty MLG montages
Sign me up!

because he makes fun of people with disabilities or because of their appearance

I seriously do not get why they remove monetising altogether for videos containing adult content in any form. Are you telling me that there are ZERO advertisers willing to advertise their content on videos with adult content, even though advertisers from all over the globe advertises on youtube and the fact that adult TV channels and sites have advertisers?

To me, it seems like Google are just being lazy arseholes and going "Eh, let's just not sort and program things properly and just remove monetising altogether."

So, I signed up. I hope I get accepted. I can be like Kira and make YouTube great again. Is there any YouTuber you guys particularly hate?

Good.
Take it to a place that gives a shit.

The mods deleted this thread for a reason.

>seek out overtly SJW videos
>mass flag them for controversy
>get rewarded
Not seeing a problem here user.