What will go wrong?

What will go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAxjUPr-kqI
youtu.be/kYRNQiKX0qE?t=115
motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/02/son-god-bible-miniseries-devil-obama-cut-film
youtube.com/watch?v=18jHkYrsdE0
youtu.be/x8OW7_PU1tA?t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sound design, gameplay, the open world and possibly the story as well.

Mostly the story and world design, it seems. I don't want to play a black guy doing crime, I have GTA for that. I want to be member of the Mafia and screw people over in organized crime as I rise in the ranks and inevitably get betrayed and fail.

main protagonist is a ooga booga

WE

Nothing, finally you will play as a true mafia kang

I want to play as a black Punisher fighting racists. Story looks cool.

I'm old enough to remember the shitstorm when it was announced that San Andreas would have black main character
turned out OK. We'll see how it goes with this

>A game wuth a white protagonist can be complete shit by gameplay standards but thats ok because hes the same pigment as Tomas Jefferson.
Instead of being a Tumblr tier bitch and crying about shit that doesnt matter, complain about important shit like these guys

WHAT WAS THAT OP?
HOLD ON, LET ME TURN ON DETECTIVE VISION
STILL CAN'T SEE! I'M GETTING SHOT AT AND THERE'S RASPBERRY JAM OBSCURING MY VISION!

the environment will lack content/things to do and it will have really bad physics. the soundtrack however will be top tier

LIES! there was no shitstorm around that at all

Watching gameplay:
>cover shooting
skip 2 minutes
>cover shooting in a different location
skip another 2 minutes
>cover shooting

this game feels like generic open-world wannabe and will never reach the comfyness levels of original game

I'm not even hyped :(

it's another gears of war reskin

Well, now you're playing the black Punisher.

Enjoy.

Mafia 2 was pretty damn great too

I loved changing seasons, the prison part, coming back years later to better cars/different music on radio, story was okay too.

Just give me Goodfellas/Godfather worthy story, none of that negro bullshit goddamit

>having nostalgia for the piece of shit Mafia 2
Nah, I'm not getting on this train.

WUZ

The amount of cut content makes me physically ill. youtube.com/watch?v=AAxjUPr-kqI

I'm only interested in this because I want to know what happened to Joe.

He wasn't part of the deal. Let it go...

He's dead. If you kill Vito the MC says something about him "being with his old friend Joe."

Black main character. And not even a good looking one. Like a fucking baboon looking teenager off the street little shit main character.

#BlackLivesMatter: The Video Game

>you're playing as the black Punisher, a young, dominant bull killing as many whiteys, racist southerners and KKK members (for game purpose pretty much identical groups) in as brutal a way as possible.

The gameplay looks positively sociopathic: When a random pedestrian tries to call the cops because he witnessed you blow somethign up, of course you execute him.

>Crying about shit that doesn't matter

You are fucking cancer... people like you are the one's responsible for letting those god damn rapefugee's into Europe.

Everyone who's a fan of The Mafia Games, want's The continuity of the original Story and Characters. but instead let's change all of that shit, also for the diversity sake of it let's add Afro as a Protagonist. because fuck The Mafia series and the it's Brand.. We're Making a Mafia Game, where you don't play the Mafia..

>shit that doesnt matter
>a moon cricket in a fucking MAFIA game

Let's fill NBA games with white people as well, who gives a shit right?

DONZ

Sounds good to me.

Finally, I get the true black experience.
Video Games exist to immerse yourself in a different world, travel a mile in another man's shoes.

Personally, I'm looking forward to "Whitey Hunt 2016".

All I hope is that they bring back that PhysX

NBA Games should now be filled with white's, because muh diveristy quota's.

got a link to that footage?

youtu.be/kYRNQiKX0qE?t=115

>Black Punisher
As if Frank would stoop so low in running a criminal organization. BTFO

>3:28
>weightless cop cars and mysterious raspberry jam all around the screen

This looks like an early Ubisoft PS3 game, kek.

this game isn't even mafia. the game play makes me fucking sick. it's just some nigger brutally stabbing everyone because of muh waaaycism. they even made sure to model one of the evil racists as trump. what a garbage game

I just wanted to play as a wop again, playing as Jerome just breaks the immersion for me. The TPS mechanics in the second game almost ruined it for me but the story was OK, I just really don't see the appeal of it.

You're a fucking idiot. Mafia III is in a fictional setting. NBA games are real fucking life. Tell your people to jump higher and run faster.

Isnt there a Donald Trump lookalike in the game? I'm as politically centre right as you can get but what the fuck?

The cheat vision absoulutely ruins it for me

Everything.

>this game isn't even mafia. the game play makes me fucking sick.

Yeah that's normal for faggots who want cinematic experiences like Mafia 2.

That's because Frank is an inefficient moron.
Using the mob to kill the mob is the way to go

Its not even Trump you fucking Cred Forums cry baby. Fuck off.

literally looks like "arcade: the game"

Cred Forums will be butthurt as usual

>game about an italian crime syndicate
>main character is a dindu nuffin

That's where it started and ended, I'm glad the pre-order numbers are pathetic and I hope the SJW cuck studio in San Francisco that's making this garbage immediately go out of business.

Hence why he said "lookalike" you dim witted turban fucker

>inefficient
sure.

Gentleman, please... Cred Forums is a board of peace.

all this subtle subversion

truly the masters of 4 dimensional othello

>check out youtube shill playing it
>stealth mission, broad daylight
>lincoln snaps enemy neck while another enemy 20 feet away watches
>other enemy doesn't get alerted
>lincoln advances and snaps second enemy's neck
>civilian sees this and doesn't care

Well, at least when it fails, they can play the EA identity politics card and claim that if gamers weren't all racists, their game would have sold well, and it didn't sell poorly because it was subpar shit to begin with.

Either way, it's just pandering and a big fuck you to the mafia series.

Based.

Cred Forums dindu nuffin, Cred Forums is a gud boi.

meanwhile the left were allowed to have this bitchfit:

motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/02/son-god-bible-miniseries-devil-obama-cut-film

>It's only not problematic when we do it!

In 616 he's relegated to low level thugs and doesn't even appear on the radar of actually important villains. The best he can manage is to occasionally ruffle some feathers with Kingpin or some shit.

In Max he's dead.

Yeah.

I said fuck off back to Cred Forums did you not hear me?

Not sure what you're talking about, can you tell me all about it since you seem to be some sort of expert?

Everything. It really has one of the worst sound designs I have ever heard. Gameplay looks repetitive, dialogs are cringey and it had a lot of bugs in the pre-release gameplay videos. There's no way they will be able to fix them.

>mfw another sjw white guilt shit game fails like mankind divided did

I can't wait to read about layoffs at Eidos Montreal since MD sold less than HR.

salty user?

At least it won't have Denuvo, so we all can play it for free. That went right.

please let there be a punisher main character replacer, would make more sense then a beefy black dude running around without even a "what you doing here boy" from every mafiosa in town.

It couldn't be any more clear. He's dead. I'm amazed that people still think it was a "cliffhanger". You probably also wonder what happened to Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid. Did they survive? I need to know!!!

What the fuck is his fucking problem?

Literally Harambe: The Game

see now that makes me want to play

>#cocksout

he looks like Jordan Peele

I know he's mulatto, but god damn those dindu genetics are showing.

lol'd hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=18jHkYrsdE0

I'm not a racist, and playing as a sort of Frank lucas is cool, but the name of the game is not really sounding so well. Also, the devs have a tendency,a s they did with mafia 2 to deliver a half-assed plot and game.

Isn't this a different studio though?

yep, this isn't 2k Czeck they maid mafia 1 and 2.

I don't even care about the black protag or SJW narrative or whatever. I just don't like the fact it's a generic 3rd person free roam shooter. I wanna see a free roam game with overly detailed stealth MGSV style(minus regenerating health and full auto rifles). This whole Rambo protag that can kill 1000 faceless thugs in shootouts is kinda worn out by now, even Hollywood is moving towards more realistic narratives.

>one of the fasters cars in the game
>speedometer says car accelerates
>but the world moves only a little bit faster

lmao, watch this or don't do this, a fucking 2016

youtu.be/x8OW7_PU1tA?t=1m35s

What does me not bitching about digital black people have to do with arabs raping people in Europe?

>Everyone who's a fan of The Mafia Games, want's The continuity of the original Story and Characters. but instead let's change all of that shit, also for the diversity sake of it let's add Afro as a Protagonist. because fuck The Mafia series and the it's Brand.. We're Making a Mafia Game, where you don't play the Mafia.
This is a vaild point. It doesn't/shouldn't have to do withthe fact that he's black it should do with the fact that he's not from the previous games

*fastest

The game's world seems to be heavily detailed, streaming that much data too fast would cause problems.

>people on this board still think harambe is funny

inb4 B-BUT IRONY

I hope it's a bait

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Game looks cool, even Easy Allies said it looked good. Hope the story is as good as it seems.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074

>What does me not bitching about digital black people have to do with arabs raping people in Europe?

Because it's that same mentality.. "let's do this because muh progressiveness for progressive sakes"

it has everything to do with what the game is and what it originally was supposed to be.

i mean it would be like making a world war 1 game, and you're team is full of zulu wariors instead of french and englishmen.

>people think this game will be good
lovin
every
laff

I'm actually hyped because I want a new open world crime game and the setting is great. That awesome WW2 weaponry and some good 60's music.

This webm came from this video, a video praising the game. Next time dont cherry pick.

>its another shill thread

I'm not really hyped by any means but I'm definitely interested for the same reasons. Would love to give it a try.

I mean, Easy Allies liked it.

Dude stop shilling your shitty channel you cuck

already did

developers from San Francisco

>I'm retarded enough to think there weren't people around when san andreas was released so i can just make up lies.

0 controversy. hype for sam jackson.

no, you should stop shilling yourself, homie..

>literally post the same video saying the same things in every thread
Fuck off to reddit ''easy allies''

who the fuck is easy allies? sounds like half a fag.

Nice posting from your phone.